Jul 11 - Trump lawyers release video allegedly showing kiss mentioned in woman’s lawsuit

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '17        #1
401 page views
10 comments

ASNKA 57 heat pts57
space
space
$1,395 | Props total: 7192 7192
Jul 11 - Trump lawyers release video allegedly showing kiss mentioned in woman’s lawsuit

+3   

best
worst
10 comments

6 days ago '19        #2
Stand Down 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$485 | Props total: 824 824
“Now, whether or not everybody will have been equally offended by that is, you know, an open question. But Alva was,” Zavareei said. “And she testified exactly why. She testified that she didn’t really know how to take it when it happened, that she was confused by it and felt uncomfortable.”

Johnson has previously alleged that she did not fully comprehend what happened to her until months later, when she heard the "Access Hollywood" tape of Trump bragging about how he brazenly kisses women.

“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them,” he said. “It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

For Zavareei, the video also contradicts multiple Trump officials’ statements that Johnson’s account is not accurate. Many of those statements broadly refuted Johnson's claims, though one staffer, Karen Giorno, specifically told the New Yorker that she doesn't remember Johnson being in the RV at all. Giorno can be seen in the video.

In a declaration, Trump said that he did not know Johnson or recall having any interaction with her.

6 days ago '19        #3
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 617 617
Peachmint gang in shambles..................again

another W for the Teflon Don

+1   

6 days ago '19        #4
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 617 617
 Stand Down said
“Now, whether or not everybody will have been equally offended by that is, you know, an open question. But Alva was,” Zavareei said. “And she testified exactly why. She testified that she didn’t really know how to take it when it happened, that she was confused by it and felt uncomfortable.”

Johnson has previously alleged that she did not fully comprehend what happened to her until months later, when she heard the "Access Hollywood" tape of Trump bragging about how he brazenly kisses women.

“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them,” he said. “It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

For Zavareei, the video also contradicts multiple Trump officials’ statements that Johnson’s account is not accurate. Many of those statements broadly refuted Johnson's claims, though one staffer, Karen Giorno, specifically told the New Yorker that she doesn't remember Johnson being in the RV at all. Giorno can be seen in the video.

In a declaration, Trump said that he did not know Johnson or recall having any interaction with her.
lmao, she leans in for the kiss

He meets hundreds of people per day, very easy to not recall having that 3 second interaction and then immediately interacting with a room full of people.

Either way, y'al made this out to be some sort of r*pe or a*sault hahahaha

6 days ago '18        #5
danneywilliams 77 heat pts77
space
space
$2,913 | Props total: 6374 6374
Americans are waking up to this “ridiculous bullsh*t.” 2020 here we come!
+1   

6 days ago '07        #6
Jeet Kune Do 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 4054 4054
I hate trump as much as the next guy but that didnt look like anything how she described it....of course he would lie about knowing her lol

6 days ago '17        #7
quarter 153 heat pts153
space
space
$2,067 | Props total: 4746 4746
 Hotep11 said
Peachmint gang in shambles..................again

another W for the Teflon Don

Presidential harassment!!!!
+2   

6 days ago '18        #8
space
space
 Jeet Kune Do said
I hate trump as much as the next guy but that didnt look like anything how she described it....of course he would lie about knowing her lol
Nothing against you but I just find it funny that in our current climate you have to preface any news that puts Trump in a positive light with “I hate Trump but...”

Just say your damn thoughts lol
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '16        #9
Papi 660 heat pts660
space
space
$23,288 | Props total: 60702 60702
 danneywilliams said
Nothing against you but I just find it funny that in our current climate you have to preface any news that puts Trump in a positive light with “I hate Trump but...”

Just say your damn thoughts lol
It’s social engineering... Social Media can take anyone and make them into ted bundy if they wanted too

6 days ago '18        #10
space
space
 Papi said
It’s social engineering... Social Media can take anyone and make them into ted bundy if they wanted too
Yeah, and the fear of being ostracized by your peers. Groupthink is a bi*ch.
+1   

6 days ago '16        #11
OWPE 105 heat pts105
space
space
$6,444 | Props total: 16409 16409
Dems in shambles. Every other week they trying something

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  62
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
281 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  46
The panhandlers in Mexico put the panhandlers in the US to SHAME!
25 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  45
Image(s) inside Almost drowned in her pus-y so I swam to her butt
14 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+51online now  21
Image(s) inside What type of stuff is Lil Wayne on? Mans is on DRUG DRUGS