Jul 11 - Doctor Forced To Cover Her Curves on American Airlines

most viewed right now
+21  60
28 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '11        #101
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 6245 6245
 tokinjohn said
Nah I don't do the "woke" bs...been hip before the net from books...again, white ppl don't get told to cover up..her body was covered...you think bill Russell would say she is wrong? Chick a doctor with her son flying to a hot place not a Chick just showing her a*s (which wasn't out)... You must be the type to say "you can eat in restaraunts with white ppl now so everything is equal"...Smarten up
I think it's pathetic to cry bout some clothes. You're playing victim. Oh woe is me... but...but... white people... Crying a*s. Stop worrying about race and your life will get better... bet. Everything ain't a race issue.

4 days ago '09        #102
59fifty 4 heat pts
space
space
$31,749 | Props total: 22827 22827
 rello99 said
LOL.. WTF u was airport hopping?
Lol Nah I had to catch a connecting flight in atl
+1   

4 days ago '04        #103
eazyvaboy 71 heat pts71 OP
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 16606 16606
 Kade said
No... you're forcing it to be a racial issue when it isn't one. That's not standing for any thing... that's playing the race card. This sh*t happens to every damn body. She's not special. This isn't some f*ght for what's right. This sh*t is over some damn clothes. sh*t like this pisses me off because there are actual victims of some real sh*t. This sh*t is crying over spilled milk.
You sound like a person that has never been singled out for something while everyone around you under the same circumstance is left alone. I understand what you are saying because you can only speak to your own experiences. You may have to consider that just maybe... there are situations that can be racial just because YOU don't think they are. I would also say that you can't say she is playing the race card if she has seen other women of different races with skimpier clothes not asked to cover up. I am very well traveled and I have seen women of different races with skimpier clothes not asked to cover up. Tons of people on this thread are saying the same thing.

You can minimize it by saying "sh*t is over some damn clothes" but this just shows your lack of understanding of the issue because it has nothing at all whatsoever to do with clothes. This is real sh!t and it is not spilled milk. Clothes was just the mechanism reflecting the situation. Again, if no harm was done; American Airlines would have released a statement saying something to the affect of: "It is our policy to prohibit unsuitable clothing and our staff acted in an appropriate manner in line with our company policy." I'm not sure why you are so emotional and pissed off.

+7   

4 days ago '11        #104
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 eazyvaboy said
You sound like a person that has never been singled out for something while everyone around you under the same circumstance is left alone. I understand what you are saying because you can only speak to your own experiences. You may have to consider that just maybe... there are situations that can be racial just because YOU don't think they are. I would also say that you can't say she is playing the race card if she has seen other women of different races with skimpier clothes not asked to cover up. I am very well traveled and I have seen women of different races with skimpier clothes not asked to cover up. Tons of people on this thread are saying the same thing.

You can minimize it by saying "sh*t is over some damn clothes" but this just shows your lack of understanding of the issue because it has nothing at all whatsoever to do with clothes. This is real sh!t and it is not spilled milk. Clothes was just the mechanism reflecting the situation. Again, if no harm was done; American Airlines would have released a statement saying something to the affect of: "It is our policy to prohibit unsuitable clothing and our staff acted in an appropriate manner in line with our company policy." I'm not sure why you are so emotional and pissed off.

Uh huh... sound like some sensitive sh*t to me.
+2   

4 days ago '04        #105
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,715 | Props total: 2419 2419
Lil boy start crying because he realized his mother is a thotty!
+1   

4 days ago '16        #106
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
$2,067 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Mr Insecurity said
What American Airlines did was wrong and there was in undeniable racial aspect to what went down. There ain't no way that would have done that to a white women. I live in Florida. There are CONSTANTLY women getting on planes who are dressed for their vacation. They're headed toward the sun, so there is a lot of exposed skin. This doctor is far from the worst I've seen.

But I'm not sure what cant be done about it. If she sues, what are the damages? She was demeaned, but she actually did get to take her flight. I think that American should give her some free flights, but will she want to fly with them again?
She’ll be paid for pain and suffering. It won’t go to trial. It’s terrible publicity. They’ll settle for 20k. Have a nice day.

4 days ago '17        #107
1Oh 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,866 | Props total: 19553 19553
Her outfit wasnt even that crazy. If a washboard a*sed chick with no t*tties was wearing that same outfit, nobody woulda said sh*t.
+1   

4 days ago '05        #108
projectd06 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,830 | Props total: 13228 13228
 AlBooBoo said
Yeah they wrong for that . Definitely has racial undertones

She needs more than a refund
What about it has racial undertones? You may very well be right but what about this entire thread has racial undertones outside of her being black?

4 days ago '12        #109
AlBooBoo 19 heat pts19
space
space
$49,398 | Props total: 74632 74632
 projectd06 said
What about it has racial undertones? You may very well be right but what about this entire thread has racial undertones outside of her being black?
You don’t see how this situation is racial in anyway?

The women here is a curvy African American women being targeted by white stewardess to cover herself up on a trip to Jamaica my guy

Let that sink in bro. She literally just had her shoulders and some coverage showing. Nothing to crazy
+3   

4 days ago '05        #110
tokinjohn 3030 heat pts3030
space
space
$18,807 | Props total: 94487 94487
 Kade said
I think it's pathetic to cry bout some clothes. You're playing victim. Oh woe is me... but...but... white people... Crying a*s. Stop worrying about race and your life will get better... bet. Everything ain't a race issue.
Lol this about the chick not me...my life is great actually, so I guess when your life is great you should say "ahhh my life is great so let's ignore the bullsh*t " they was the ones worried about race because they not happy and you spun this to me and my life? I'd tell you to smarten up again cuz I gave you the benefit of the doubt the first time, but it's clear you just lost

4 days ago '05        #111
tokinjohn 3030 heat pts3030
space
space
$18,807 | Props total: 94487 94487
 LikeABoss38701 said
Lil boy start crying because he realized his mother is a thotty!
Not cuz they making a scene with his mom the target? She's a thotty cuz of her normal beach vacationing clothes? Do ya'll n*ggas hate your mother's too?
+1   

4 days ago '15        #112
RIPrjacks23 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 7667 7667
 Bandito said
What?

Not saying you lying about the bolded. But, where are you seeing this sh*t at?
In 10th grade my Spanish teacher went on and on about this black queen in class with flawless chocolate skin, just kept saying how beautiful her skin was and how she wishes she had her skin instead of her wrinkly blemished skin..

4 days ago '15        #113
RIPrjacks23 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 7667 7667
 The Almighty240 said
So you just give that type of authority over you to anyone? Without no f*ght or nothing? Have you ever been on a plane going towards Hawaii or any other island? That's regular attire for women. I've seen worse if you feel like you are being unfairly treated you stand up for yourself its simple. Don't downgrade someone elses situation because you don't understand.
That punk is a troll, add to ignore.

4 days ago '16        #114
Pnice29 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 97 97
They are dead wrong it would be different if she had a thong on she can wear what she want these white mfer do it all the time it was nothing wrong with her outfit it probably was a bell pepper body bi*ch got mad cause she seen all the a*s

4 days ago '17        #115
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$879 | Props total: 2660 2660
 SuperPawgHunter said
This ignorant a*s n*gga just told a motherufu*ker named SuperPawgHunter to stop putting pawgs on a pedestal.

n*gga, they call 'em crackHEADs 'cause they really love smoking crack!

You're not about to k*ll my high, you selfish, narrow-minded, motherfu*ker!
LMFFFAAAAAAOOOOOOO...... I meant bring pu**y down period, not white pu**y n*gga!!!

4 days ago '19        #116
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$562 | Props total: 954 954
 PaperBoy971 said

Some of us like em fit
Props

4 days ago '19        #117
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$562 | Props total: 954 954
 Kade said
This case it is i have worked many flights as an airline mechanic. everybody loved to work the vacaton destination flights because the hot half dressed chicks getting off those flights.you stand to the side and watch them while waiting to check logbooks,talk to the pilots and do walk thru of cabin and bathrooms safety items. Now employees and buddy pass riders getting kicked off for revealing attire.

Last edited by satchseven; 07-11-2019 at 11:05 PM..

4 days ago '11        #118
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Lol this about the chick not me...my life is great actually, so I guess when your life is great you should say "ahhh my life is great so let's ignore the bullsh*t " they was the ones worried about race because they not happy and you spun this to me and my life? I'd tell you to smarten up again cuz I gave you the benefit of the doubt the first time, but it's clear you just lost
Aww... that's so sad. You wanna fu*k this girl so you ride or die for her in the comments, over some damn clothes. Everybody go through a minor inconvenience... everybody don't cry about it. People have other sh*t to worry about. She just got woke as fu*k and wanted to be a hero cuz media done told her the world racist and now she see's it in everything. This ain't no standing up for herself. You always find what you're looking for. When you're full of hate... everything's racist.

4 days ago '18        #119
back1 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$506 | Props total: 1427 1427
 Nautilus O said
There’s nothing a white woman hates more than an attractive black woman

It’s like a dyke having to compete with a real n*gga
Thats real talk. But lets not act like it doesn't go the other way around too. If a white woman has the total package, and is built right, no black women would want to prop her.

4 days ago '18        #120
back1 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$506 | Props total: 1427 1427
 1Oh said
Her outfit wasnt even that crazy. If a washboard a*sed chick with no t*tties was wearing that same outfit, nobody woulda said sh*t.
Also true sh*t. But even though I think there were racial undertones for sure in this situation, I think people just haven't really explored what curvy women do to the human mind.

Just think about any summertime TV commercial or billboard selling a product or bikini or anything like that with women in bathing suits. You NEVER see any type of serious curves UNLESS the advertiser is selling s*x. But if they're not, then you see some petite/average sized woman doing whatever......

Its like people can't see curves and not think about s*x. That goes for men and women, regardless of race. Its weird, but it almost makes sense.

Why should seeing a big nekkid a*s be any more s*xual than seeing a medium nekkid a*s?
+2   

4 days ago '06        #121
DominicanLou 25 heat pts25
space
space
$9,125 | Props total: 8189 8189
 SuperPawgHunter said
You should see the white bi*ches I move around with.

Black women stay mad at me, 'cause they figure, if that's what I want, you could more easily find that with a black woman.

They're not entirely wrong. The kind of figures I like on a woman, they are far more common in black women. However, what a black woman can never give me, are insides that feel like 'white privilege'.

When I'm inside of a white woman, I feel like I have the ability to do things like get into f*ghts with police, and get 2hrs of community service, or be completely average, and attain the highest office in the nation. God bless black women, but I don't want to give any of that up.

I'm still laughing from your story about the white girl at the grocery store who you thought was older than she was.

4 days ago '04        #122
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,715 | Props total: 2419 2419
 tokinjohn said
Not cuz they making a scene with his mom the target? She's a thotty cuz of her normal beach vacationing clothes? Do ya'll n*ggas hate your mother's too?
Man shut yo captain savior a*s up.. if the bih don't wanna dress like she has respect for herself, then she need to do it at least for the kid.. she just making that noise to get a check! I been on many vacations to the islands & don't recall any women, black brown yellow green coming on the plane in a beach suit or whatever.. if anything would want a hoodie because it's pretty cool on planes.

But anyway boy, you sound like a feminist, "do you hate your mother".. dummy that's the point women in the past carried themselves with class & respect.. it's these new breed you out here caping for that needs to be corrected..

& what the hell is "normal beach vacation clothes"?!? & how is it different from be just "beach clothes" which implys... "wear at the beach?!?"

4 days ago '15        #123
chiladin708 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,736 | Props total: 4788 4788
 eazyvaboy said

Dr. Latisha "Tisha" Rowe said she and her son were boarding a flight from Kingston, Jamaica, to Miami, Florida, on June 30 when an airline employee asked them to step off the plane to talk, her attorney, Geoffrey Berg, told CNN.

Rowe was told that she would not be allowed to fly unless she covered herself, Berg said. Her thighs and arms were exposed in the strapless romper.
Rowe said the employee asked if she had a jacket, and ended up giving her a blanket to wrap around herself, Berg said.

Rowe tweeted about her experience and shared a picture of the outfit she was wearing.

"Here is what i was wearing when @AmericanAir asked me to deplane for a talk. At which point I was asked to "cover up". When defending my outfit I was threatened with not getting back on the flight unless I walked down the aisle wrapped in a blanket. #notsofriendlyskies," she wrote.

"My shorts covered EVERYTHING but apparently was too distracting to enter the plane," she said in a separate tweet.

Rowe, who identifies as black, said black women face a double standard.
"We are policed for being black. Our bodies are over s*xualized as women and we must ADJUST to make everyone around us comfortable. I've seen white women with much shorter shorts board a plane without a blink of an eye. I guess if it's a "nice a*s" vs a @Serena booty it's okay...," she tweeted.
American Airlines spokesperson Shannon Gilson said the company is investigating.

"We were concerned about Dr. Rowe's comments, and reached out to her and our team at the Kingston airport to gather more information about what occurred. We apologize to Dr. Rowe and her son for their experience, and have fully refunded their travel. We are proud to serve customers of all backgrounds and are committed to providing a positive, safe travel experience for everyone who flies with us," Gilson said in a statement.

Rowe, a Houston family medicine doctor, said her 8-year-old son "was devastated" by the incident and took the blanket once they were seated and covered his face, Berg said. He was in tears when she checked on him, Berg said.
Berg said American Airlines "has been provided the opportunity to do the right thing," and that includes taking steps to "make sure that people aren't treated this way, in particular women of color." He said Rowe is contemplating a lawsuit against the airline.

The real question is, would you smash?

What else was the airline suppossed to besides apologize and offer a full refund?

4 days ago '05        #124
projectd06 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,830 | Props total: 13228 13228
 AlBooBoo said
You don’t see how this situation is racial in anyway?

The women here is a curvy African American women being targeted by white stewardess to cover herself up on a trip to Jamaica my guy

Let that sink in bro. She literally just had her shoulders and some coverage showing. Nothing to crazy
Thats it tho No thing specifically said to hint its because shes black, Again you may be right but the only evidence that it is race related is that one is white and one is black?

Im not taking the flight attendants side, i see nothing wrong with her outfit, I can't imagine that a flight attendant that frequents warm places hasnt seen someone in revealing clothing, but when all you have is Person A is black and Person B is white and thats all we need to make an a*sumption its about race seems forced, but with this countries history i get why.
+1   

4 days ago '12        #125
NYCBravado 
space
space
$460 | Props total: 1411 1411
 Bandito said
What?

Not saying you lying about the bolded. But, where are you seeing this sh*t at?
Hanging around white women in college. Not really on some best friend sh*t but on some oh okay you cool. The black girls sometimes, they'd come in wearing dresses that cost like 5 dollars and smelling good. The white girls would have on some expensive sh*t....they'd almost always have an expensive bag and the white girls would be like how do you wear a cheap sundress with Gucci/LV/Fendi etc.

Then we'd just say who cares? She looks good in it. The white girls would often feel like expensive clothes should carry them over more as far as appeal but all dudes would say is 1 dollar, 500 dollar....if she looks good she looks good.

Then on the flipside when they'd have expensive clothing, they tried to narrow it down to collection year....all types of sh*t but it didn't matter. You would see how upset they'd be cuz they'd try to narrow it down to everything but color.

Same with hanging in Starbucks or other little spots, they'd kind of act all silly around black women. Not saying its the complete standard but it went on so much over the years i couldn't help notice it

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+102online now  18
Image(s) inside Light Work
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+70online now  17
Video inside Master P Responds To I Got The Hook Up 2 Backlash
253 comments