Jul 11 - Doctor Forced To Cover Her Curves on American Airlines

most viewed right now
+23  51
30 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '19        #76
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 458 458
 unit321 said
Has she ever been on Instagram? Can't count how many women have accounts posting photos that focus on showing T&A.
She's supposedly worried about being overs*xsualized yet reinforcing that image in her tacky jumper. Women always want to play both sides.

+1   

4 days ago '04        #77
eazyvaboy 71 heat pts71 OP
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 16606 16606
 Kade said
Bruh, she's not f*ghting no damn body. Ain't sh*t to be brave about. You keep biging up the story like she's f*ghting in a war or something. This sh*t is basic annoyance level and nowhere that grand. Go out sometimes... sh*t happens.
Have to disagree with you. I completely understand about what you're saying about the other post. But in general, whenever you see yourself being reprimanded for things that other people are not, the solution can't always be "sh!t happens". I don't know anything about your life experiences but some people were raised to stand for something or fall for anything. If there wasn't anything to be gained, AA wouldn't have issued her a refund for the flight. If nobody never says anything, the disparity and disproportionate in treatment will continue to happen.

+5   

4 days ago '15        #78
Minkscobar! 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 13820 13820
Outrage for everything now.. bi*ch just cover the fu*k up and take your flight!

fu*k!

bi*ches walk around nekkid all the time now, its fu*king hard to get erect when I need too because I done seen 10,000 nekkid bi*ches just getting off the train and walking 1 block.

4 days ago '19        #79
unit321 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 3507 3507
 925 said
She's supposedly worried about being overs*xsualized yet reinforcing that image in her tacky jumper. Women always want to play both sides.

On the way to work, there was this African-American woman whose car was pulled over to the shoulder. Wasn't sure if she needed help. She was standing outside her car so anyone could see the side profile of her bubble butt in her stretch pants... but that's different than being asked to cover up on an airline flight.

4 days ago '14        #80
freezetag 
space
space
$2,988 | Props total: 6730 6730
 Strong Side Iso said
Y'all fall into women's emotions too much.

She's a doctor so she's gonna over explain things anyway. It wasnt even a big deal, really.
What wasn’t a big deal? A woman telling another grown woman to cover up?

4 days ago '04        #81
HotBYoungTurk 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,610 | Props total: 3536 3536
She in her feelings about how AA handled it tho.. the hell else they suppose to do?

4 days ago '04        #82
BrBHZ 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,177 | Props total: 4358 4358
 Blaffy said

[pic - click to view]

+1   

4 days ago '19        #83
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 458 458
 unit321 said
On the way to work, there was this African-American woman whose car was pulled over to the shoulder. Wasn't sure if she needed help. She was standing outside her car so anyone could see the side profile of her bubble butt in her stretch pants... but that's different than being asked to cover up on an airline flight.
Not going to lie this thread irked me way more than it should have. I was picturing a real thick doctor busting out one them business skirts s*xy glasses and sh*t. Instead its the man faced feminist in a toddler's alphet complaining for some frequent flyer miles.

It was so disappointing af but now this story of a bubble but on the highway needing to be saved redeeming this thread on some some old bangabus sh*t. Guess what im saying is these hoes need to stop pretending.

4 days ago '17        #84
Majestic 
space
space
space
$205 | Props total: 134 134
They should of kicked her off the plane!!

4 days ago '18        #85
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$1,258 | Props total: 2120 2120
 messy marv stan said

whoever told her to cover up probably looks like john goodman mixed with the michelin man
Nah he was looking hard like a mf and wasn’t complaining at all. It was his plain Jane flapjack having wife that was jealous and probably told a stewardess she was making her uncomfortable.

I have seen a situation like this before. Best believe no MAN black white asian Latin whatever was complaining. Remember teacher bae or damitria obilor? God added a bit of extra sauce and these plain Janes can’t take it

4 days ago '10        #86
Frasier 246 heat pts246
space
space
$19,382 | Props total: 11071 11071
Attendant should be fired immediately, and she should also be given a free round trip flight to anywhere in the Western Hemisphere.
+1   

4 days ago '09        #87
59fifty 4 heat pts
space
space
$31,749 | Props total: 22827 22827
 rello99 said
Which airport?
Philadelphia, Atlanta, and hobby airport

4 days ago '18        #88
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$1,258 | Props total: 2120 2120
 EMER1TUS said
2nd time today I dun read sh*t like this

Please tell me why Doctors should dress conservatively? What does how she dress (not at work) have to do with her performance at work? I don’t conform to sh*t...I left Corporate America because I wouldn’t conform...you not putting me in a box and telling me I have to look, talk and act a certain way

I cut hair in a TShirt, basketball shorts and Vapormax kicks everyday now and I make more money being myself than I ever did trying to fit in in that Corporate world. I’m Pro being who you are and it’s fu*k anybody telling me how “I” should act and dress. Not coming at you fam it just irritate the fu*k outta me when people tell others to not be themselves because it’s not the look they think another person should have
Mean to prop my bad

4 days ago '15        #89
iTrianglelevel3 
space
space
space
$1,351 | Props total: 1505 1505
 00010111 said
Yeah, definitely bullsh*t. I see white women wear sh*t like that at airports all the time.

She can't help it if she's built right.
its a flight from jamaica, and the flight attendant was black.

Woman Who Dressed “Too Provocatively” Told To Cover Up Or Get Off Plane

[pic - click to view]

4 days ago '19        #90
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$562 | Props total: 954 954
 Perfectibilist said
This bi*ch is ugly in the face and sloppily built. A bi*ch being black doesn't automatically make her attractive. Stop it, you low standard having n*ggas.
Ok you post an example of a fly chick you like

4 days ago '19        #91
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$562 | Props total: 954 954
 HotBYoungTurk said
She in her feelings about how AA handled it tho.. the hell else they suppose to do?
They do not tell white girls how to dress
I retired from 2 airlines i know
+3   

4 days ago '10        #92
RowJones 
space
space
$1,422 | Props total: 356 356
She lookin right and can take me to that little room any day. 2 kids came outta her? Most women can't imagine looking like this after 2 kids. I think ima holla at my wife tonight
+1   

4 days ago '10        #93
PaperBoy971 
space
space
$715 | Props total: 1063 1063
 satchseven said
Ok you post an example of a fly chick you like

Some of us like em fit

4 days ago '15        #94
Mystic 317 heat pts317
space
space
space
$12,780 | Props total: 25762 25762
 AC_89 said
That body looking right

She walking down the street while I'm driving imma be like
[pic - click to view]

+3   

4 days ago '19        #95
Acknowledge 2 heat pts
space
space
$462 | Props total: 2681 2681
 PhrozenMenace said
idiocracy movie
In 2005, average in every way private Joe Bowers (Luke Wilson) is selected to take part in a secret military experiment to put him in hibernation for a year along with a woman named Rita (Maya Rudolph). The slumbering duo is forgotten when the base they are stored on is closed down and are left in stasis until 2505. When they finally wake up, they discover the average intelligence of humans has decreased so much that Joe is now the smartest man in the world.
Hahaha holy sh*t I need to see this
+1   

4 days ago '11        #96
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 6245 6245
 eazyvaboy said
Have to disagree with you. I completely understand about what you're saying about the other post. But in general, whenever you see yourself being reprimanded for things that other people are not, the solution can't always be "sh!t happens". I don't know anything about your life experiences but some people were raised to stand for something or fall for anything. If there wasn't anything to be gained, AA wouldn't have issued her a refund for the flight. If nobody never says anything, the disparity and disproportionate in treatment will continue to happen.

No... you're forcing it to be a racial issue when it isn't one. That's not standing for any thing... that's playing the race card. This sh*t happens to every damn body. She's not special. This isn't some f*ght for what's right. This sh*t is over some damn clothes. sh*t like this pisses me off because there are actual victims of some real sh*t. This sh*t is crying over spilled milk.

4 days ago '05        #97
tokinjohn 3030 heat pts3030
space
space
$18,807 | Props total: 94488 94488
 Kade said
What... putting on some damn clothes? She's going through "so much." n*ggas in the 60s would laugh at her entitled a*s. She ain't f*ghting sh*t... she's just pulling the race card.
Nah ppl from the 60's would praise her for not putting up with their bullsh*t
+1   

4 days ago '11        #98
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 6245 6245
 tokinjohn said
Nah ppl from the 60's would praise her for not putting up with their bullsh*t
They would laugh at the entitlement. They were going through some real sh*t. She'd get laughed out the building. Everybody is so damn soft now and days that they think telling you to put on some damn clothes is oppression. Get out of here with that Woke bullsh*t.

4 days ago '05        #99
tokinjohn 3030 heat pts3030
space
space
$18,807 | Props total: 94488 94488
 Kade said
They would laugh at the entitlement. They were going through some real sh*t. She'd get laughed out the building. Everybody is so damn soft now and days that they think telling you to put on some damn clothes is oppression. Get out of here with that Woke bullsh*t.
Nah I don't do the "woke" bs...been hip before the net from books...again, white ppl don't get told to cover up..her body was covered...you think bill Russell would say she is wrong? Chick a doctor with her son flying to a hot place not a Chick just showing her a*s (which wasn't out)... You must be the type to say "you can eat in restaraunts with white ppl now so everything is equal"...Smarten up
+2   

4 days ago '18        #100
rello99 774 heat pts774
space
space
$7,009 | Props total: 28102 28102
 59fifty said
Philadelphia, Atlanta, and hobby airport
LOL.. WTF u was airport hopping?

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now