Jul 11 - Doctor Forced To Cover Her Curves on American Airlines

most viewed right now
-19  111
89 comments @hiphop

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '08        #51
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$38,526 | Props total: 22007 22007
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I don't agree with some of what you said but i do agree that as an MD she needs to be more conservative in the way she dresses to take photos on social media, That said i still think AA was wrong though; she was in Jamaica chilling it wasn't as if she boarded the plane in a bikini.
2nd time today I dun read sh*t like this

Please tell me why Doctors should dress conservatively? What does how she dress (not at work) have to do with her performance at work? I don’t conform to sh*t...I left Corporate America because I wouldn’t conform...you not putting me in a box and telling me I have to look, talk and act a certain way

I cut hair in a TShirt, basketball shorts and Vapormax kicks everyday now and I make more money being myself than I ever did trying to fit in in that Corporate world. I’m Pro being who you are and it’s fu*k anybody telling me how “I” should act and dress. Not coming at you fam it just irritate the fu*k outta me when people tell others to not be themselves because it’s not the look they think another person should have
+6   

5 days ago '11        #52
GrindPOWER$ 490 heat pts490
space
space
$24,681 | Props total: 30802 30802
that's some suckas sh*t AA

she said a passenger told her your dress is longer than mines

there has to be something deeper than this..cause this sounds bullsh*t on the part of AA

she regular thick tho she a 6 in my area i hope she get a fat check.

5 days ago '07        #53
Dotel 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,727 | Props total: 3073 3073
shes ugly good job

5 days ago '19        #54
GetYaCoinsKing 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 6194 6194
 EMER1TUS said
2nd time today I dun read sh*t like this

Please tell me why Doctors should dress conservatively? What does how she dress (not at work) have to do with her performance at work? I dont conform to sh*t...I left Corporate America because I wouldnt conform...you not putting me in a box and telling me I have to look, talk and act a certain way

I cut hair in a TShirt, basketball shorts and Vapormax kicks everyday now and I make more money being myself than I ever did trying to fit in in that Corporate world. Im Pro being who you are and its fu*k anybody telling me how I should act and dress. Not coming at you fam it just irritate the fu*k outta me when people tell others to not be themselves because its not the look they think another person should have
I get what you're saying bro and i admire the fact that you left corporate America to go do your own thing and managed to be successful at it, My argument isn't her dressing the way she does as her doctor title doesn't make her any different.

What i have a problem with is her doing it under her MD handle on IG, Its unprofessional as fu*k and reflects on the company/practice/clinic she works for. Patients often times do their Googles before choosing a physician, If i as a patient were to find these pictures of a physician i plan to go with; I personally would find it distasteful.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #55
rello99 776 heat pts776
space
space
$7,018 | Props total: 28130 28130
 59fifty said
Maaan all the lil white minors I saw at the airport Sunday where I could barely see their shorts...I'm up there smh like what parent allows their daughter to dress like that at that age

Matter fact I refuse to say those were shorts, sh*ts was drawz dawg
Which airport?

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '19        #56
Max Kellerman 55 heat pts55
space
space
$866 | Props total: 2402 2402
 Blaffy said

[pic - click to view]

She's ugly

5 days ago '18        #57
Dehone 
space
space
$3,906 | Props total: 12223 12223
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I never said she needed to be wearing a burka and sh*t you bugging,
What i'm saying is that ultimately as a doctor she has to be professional and acting like a thot on social media under her MD handle; Seems unprofessional to keep it real and reflects on the practice/clinic that she's under.

If i was looking for a physician and googled her name and the first thing that came up was a photo of her in a bathing suit or showing her "curves", That would be a hard no from me - matter of fact i wouldn't even be surprised if she lost her job after this.
Shes showing herself in a bathing suit. She ain't twerking, smoking and slapping other girls on the a*s while listening to future. There is such a thing as showing off your body tastefully. She does that. Doctors dont lost their job over this sh*t. Females cops have ig pages like that. I guess those firemen calendars warrant firemen losing their jobs. All the girls in the military taking pics like this. None of them got chaptered out.

5 days ago '07        #58
Deniro732 15 heat pts15
space
space
$16,592 | Props total: 6410 6410
Bs. fu*k AA

5 days ago '11        #59
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,265 | Props total: 4850 4850
Dawg what fu*king year are we living in wtf
+2   

5 days ago '17        #60
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 2676 2676
 Kade said
What... putting on some damn clothes? She's going through "so much." n*ggas in the 60s would laugh at her entitled a*s. She ain't f*ghting sh*t... she's just pulling the race card.
Are you serious???? She had on a short set coming from Jamaica going to Miami in the middle of summer, what the fu*k was she suppose to wear? FOH with that follow the rules bullsh*t!!!
+4   

5 days ago '19        #61
GetYaCoinsKing 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 6194 6194
 Dehone said
Shes showing herself in a bathing suit. She ain't twerking, smoking and slapping other girls on the a*s while listening to future. There is such a thing as showing off your body tastefully. She does that. Doctors dont lost their job over this sh*t. Females cops have ig pages like that. I guess those firemen calendars warrant firemen losing their jobs. All the girls in the military taking pics like this. None of them got chaptered out.
You're missing the point, Firemen/Police don't have an isolated group of people they work with on the daily; Firemen show up when/if theres fire & Police show up when and if theres crime/public disturbances or emergencies.

A doctor deals with patients for YEARS at a time, Its a more personal one-on-one situation which requires not only discretion but also professionalism; I guess we both have different definitions of what 'tasteful' is, we can argue all day about this but at the and of the day its unspoken etiquette.

Last edited by GetYaCoinsKing; 07-11-2019 at 01:15 PM..

5 days ago '11        #62
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 6250 6250
 The Almighty240 said
Are you serious???? She had on a short set coming from Jamaica going to Miami in the middle of summer, what the fu*k was she suppose to wear? FOH with that follow the rules bullsh*t!!!
Just saying... your throwing a fit over some clothes. That's pathetic. Go ahead and defend any dumb sh*t. If you live in the real world... that''s some everyday minor annoyance sh*t.

5 days ago '05        #63
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,190 | Props total: 5613 5613
Whats the problem? i read about something similar when a white lady was told the same. and she has a see through dress

5 days ago '04        #64
Adwerdz 452 heat pts452
space
space
$39,580 | Props total: 44022 44022
Send newds
+1   

5 days ago '19        #65
pxssykxlla 
space
space
space
$38 | Props total: 40 40
Notice she said 'over' s*xualized; not s*xualized. That difference means that looking at her (and other women) in a s*xual sense is okay, as long as you don't point out the issues that come along with that. Now, I'm not attacking her or women in general, however by this point in her life she knows the attention her body is capable of creating.

These types of comments are half-measures; either you're seen as a s*xual being or you're not. The only way this type of behavior will ever end is if you k*ll heteros*xuality altogether because there is no in-between.

5 days ago '18        #66
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 507 507
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I never said she needed to be wearing a burka and sh*t you bugging,
What i'm saying is that ultimately as a doctor she has to be professional and acting like a thot on social media under her MD handle; Seems unprofessional to keep it real and reflects on the practice/clinic that she's under.

If i was looking for a physician and googled her name and the first thing that came up was a photo of her in a bathing suit or showing her "curves", That would be a hard no from me - matter of fact i wouldn't even be surprised if she lost her job after this.
- Professional like Dr. Ken, Dr. Jack Kevorkian or Dr. Martin Luther King?

- Personally I think we need more attractive professionals in the medical field. Because doctors know that erections are natural and wont judge if you get one in the office.

5 days ago '15        #67
Shifty 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,138 | Props total: 4967 4967
fu*k up.

5 days ago '17        #68
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 2676 2676
 Kade said
Just saying... your throwing a fit over some clothes. That's pathetic. Go ahead and defend any dumb sh*t. If you live in the real world... that''s some everyday minor annoyance sh*t.

Yeah when you are annoyed by something you do something about it, not comply and turn in to a coward. But that's how I raised everyone different, do you.

5 days ago '05        #69
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,247 | Props total: 8864 8864
i seen a bissh get on the plane with a swimsuit on and a long a*s fish net shirt, t*ttie and a*s poppin out...foh

but she was a weird one
+1   

5 days ago '16        #70
Strong Side Iso 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,585 | Props total: 13967 13967
Y'all fall into women's emotions too much.

She's a doctor so she's gonna over explain things anyway. It wasnt even a big deal, really.

5 days ago '19        #71
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$312 | Props total: 462 462
 sysmbx said
I don't get why everyone is defending this hoe a*s mom who can't dress decent enough to cause an issue
She wants money and attention talking about she was embarrassed. She'd be embarrassing herself if she had any shame parading around in that tacky a*s jumper with her son no less.

That said she has a right to show out in front her son thats her business and you know them a*s and t*tties was out.

5 days ago '19        #72
unit321 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 3541 3541
 eazyvaboy said
Rowe, who identifies as black, said black women face a double standard.
"We are policed for being black. Our bodies are over s*xualized as women
Has she ever been on Instagram? Can't count how many women have accounts posting photos that focus on showing T&A.

5 days ago '10        #73
Kool Aid 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,639 | Props total: 3951 3951
She's dressed like a scandalous tramp
+1   

5 days ago '11        #74
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 6250 6250
 The Almighty240 said
Yeah when you are annoyed by something you do something about it, not comply and turn in to a coward. But that's how I raised everyone different, do you.
Bruh, she's not f*ghting no damn body. Ain't sh*t to be brave about. You keep biging up the story like she's f*ghting in a war or something. This sh*t is basic annoyance level and nowhere that grand. Go out sometimes... sh*t happens.

5 days ago '05        #75
JimDinO77 21 heat pts21
space
space
$26,961 | Props total: 13509 13509
face is beat.... AA refunded her.... nothin else to talk about

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  130
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star ex 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  49
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
56 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  40
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  24
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy