Jul 11 - Doctor Forced To Cover Her Curves on American Airlines

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '14        #26
Yosado 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,730 | Props total: 11654 11654
Dem Yams Tho
+6   

4 days ago '10        #27
Nautilus O 19 heat pts19
space
space
$17,848 | Props total: 19580 19580
There’s nothing a white woman hates more than an attractive black woman

It’s like a dyke having to compete with a real n*gga
+22   

4 days ago '11        #28
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 6245 6245
I don't understand... certain places has it own rules. Just cover up... what the big deal? People really love to make something outta nothing. Everything ain't no race thing. Please stop acting like a victim.

4 days ago '17        #29
NinetyThree94 193 heat pts193
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 8818 8818
Fake outrage at its purest

4 days ago '19        #30
Acknowledge 2 heat pts
space
space
$462 | Props total: 2680 2680
I feel like I'm living in a parody that just won't fu*king end
+9   

4 days ago '19        #31
GetYaCoinsKing 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 6186 6186
 Mr Tibbs said
Conservative? This is The US of A buddy and not North Korea. I think she’s just color blind. If she was my mate I’ll have her in something like this...
I never said she needed to be wearing a burka and sh*t you bugging,
What i'm saying is that ultimately as a doctor she has to be professional and acting like a thot on social media under her MD handle; Seems unprofessional to keep it real and reflects on the practice/clinic that she's under.

If i was looking for a physician and googled her name and the first thing that came up was a photo of her in a bathing suit or showing her "curves", That would be a hard no from me - matter of fact i wouldn't even be surprised if she lost her job after this.
+1   

4 days ago '04        #32
bibbyboi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,300 | Props total: 4401 4401
I would have gave her a blanket too

So people wouldn't see the freaky sh*t I was doing to her underneath it.
+9   

4 days ago '19        #33
Perfectibilist 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1024 1024
This bi*ch is ugly in the face and sloppily built. A bi*ch being black doesn't automatically make her attractive. Stop it, you low standard having n*ggas.

4 days ago '06        #34
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,587 | Props total: 4263 4263
Face is but that body is A1 Yola.

Hate her wig game tho.
+5   

4 days ago '17        #35
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$879 | Props total: 2660 2660
 SuperPawgHunter said
You should see the white bi*ches I move around with.

Black women stay mad at me, 'cause they figure, if that's what I want, you could more easily find that with a black woman.

They're not entirely wrong. The kind of figures I like on a woman, they are far more common in black women. However, what a black woman can never give me, are insides that feel like 'white privilege'.

When I'm inside of a white woman, I feel like I have the ability to do things like get into f*ghts with police, and get 2hrs of community service, or be completely average, and attain the highest office in the nation. God bless black women, but I don't want to give any of that up.
WTF..... You have to be trolling, bring the pu**y down off the pedestal its not that serious.
+2   

4 days ago '17        #36
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 yumflip said
Face is but that body is A1 Yola.

Hate her wig game tho.
I was thinking the same sh*t, that wig is wack but everything else is fu*kable!!! I need to see that natural hair queen!!
+5   

4 days ago '10        #37
Bandito 258 heat pts258
space
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 24007 24007
Rowe, who identifies as black
What?

NYCBravado said
The physical charisma of men in sports make their moves more definable. MJ and the jumpman, LeBRON and that sideways dunk, Floyd and the pull counter, Odell and that one handed catch.

So with black women?????? I've seen white women fawn at how attractive black women are and how much they feel jealous at the fact that they cannot compete. Especially older white women. They just get so up in arms. Hopefully she wins her case just based off of how improper they were.
Not saying you lying about the bolded. But, where are you seeing this sh*t at?
+1   

4 days ago '07        #38
Pistol Peter 36 heat pts36
space
space
$27,883 | Props total: 4206 4206
seems like some humble brag sh*t

i'd cave that pu**y in
+1   

4 days ago '17        #39
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 Kade said
I don't understand... certain places has it own rules. Just cover up... what the big deal? People really love to make something outta nothing. Everything ain't no race thing. Please stop acting like a victim.
So you just give that type of authority over you to anyone? Without no f*ght or nothing? Have you ever been on a plane going towards Hawaii or any other island? That's regular attire for women. I've seen worse if you feel like you are being unfairly treated you stand up for yourself its simple. Don't downgrade someone elses situation because you don't understand.
+2   

4 days ago '19        #40
l3altimore 7 11 heat pts11
space
space
$552 | Props total: 1955 1955
 Nautilus O said
There’s nothing a white woman hates more than an attractive black woman

It’s like a dyke having to compete with a real n*gga
Realest sh*t ever
+1   

4 days ago '14        #41
Cuttysark 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,455 | Props total: 14157 14157
 messy marv stan said

whoever told her to cover up probably looks like john goodman mixed with the michelin man
Marriage material

And I NEVER post that
+2   

4 days ago '19        #42
l3altimore 7 11 heat pts11
space
space
$552 | Props total: 1955 1955

[pic - click to view]

+3   

4 days ago '09        #43
59fifty 4 heat pts
space
space
$31,749 | Props total: 22827 22827
Maaan all the lil white minors I saw at the airport Sunday where I could barely see their shorts...I'm up there smh like what parent allows their daughter to dress like that at that age

Matter fact I refuse to say those were shorts, sh*ts was drawz dawg
+6   

4 days ago '16        #44
BMC1000 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 1373 1373
She shouldn't of got back on the plane better lawsuit, I wish they would ask my girl or mom or fam to change FOH we fin to viral today bi*ch I got time.

side note it use to be fun to get on plane been fuccedup since 9-11 that's y I understand when terrorists say they win even though they die and could never really win, they affected our way of life by creating FEAR, jus cuz 1 foo put a bomb in his shoes now I got to take mine off forever hate flying now. and fucc racist gay a*s tsa.
+3   

4 days ago '19        #45
SuperPawgHunter 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 3152 3152
 The Almighty240 said
WTF..... You have to be trolling, bring the pu**y down off the pedestal its not that serious.

This ignorant a*s n*gga just told a motherufu*ker named SuperPawgHunter to stop putting pawgs on a pedestal.

n*gga, they call 'em crackHEADs 'cause they really love smoking crack!

You're not about to k*ll my high, you selfish, narrow-minded, motherfu*ker!

4 days ago '12        #46
The2ndHorseman 21 heat pts21
space
space
$7,019 | Props total: 12053 12053
 messy marv stan said

whoever told her to cover up probably looks like john goodman mixed with the michelin man
for the culture
+1   

4 days ago '11        #47
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 6245 6245
 The Almighty240 said
So you just give that type of authority over you to anyone? Without no f*ght or nothing? Have you ever been on a plane going towards Hawaii or any other island? That's regular attire for women. I've seen worse if you feel like you are being unfairly treated you stand up for yourself its simple. Don't downgrade someone elses situation because you don't understand.
What... putting on some damn clothes? She's going through "so much." n*ggas in the 60s would laugh at her entitled a*s. She ain't f*ghting sh*t... she's just pulling the race card.

4 days ago '05        #48
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,187 | Props total: 3426 3426
 Acknowledge said
I feel like I'm living in a parody that just won't fu*king end
idiocracy movie
+3   

4 days ago '10        #49
Nautilus O 19 heat pts19
space
space
$17,848 | Props total: 19580 19580
 59fifty said
Maaan all the lil white minors I saw at the airport Sunday where I could barely see their shorts...I'm up there smh like what parent allows their daughter to dress like that at that age

Matter fact I refuse to say those were shorts, sh*ts was drawz dawg
I've seen this alot in the past two years. The only time I'm really surprised is when the Dad is walking around with his 12-15 yr old daughter walking around with her a*s hanging out her shorts. That sh*t is disgusting.

I realized a long time ago that women who let their kids dress like that are only doing it because they only had a short shelf life to wear clothes like that before they got fat, sloppy, and out of shape. I've never seen an attractive women let her kids dress like thots.

4 days ago '18        #50
Dehone 
space
space
$3,898 | Props total: 12194 12194
Becky went home, pointed her a*s to the mirror, saw zero a*s and got triggered even more. She in the gym trying to build her a*s but nothing will come of it
+3   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  18
Video inside Master P Responds To I Got The Hook Up 2 Backlash
253 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  15
Image(s) inside Light Work