Jul 11 - Doctor Forced To Cover Her Curves on American Airlines

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #1
6867 page views
130 comments

eazyvaboy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$4,621 | Props total: 17117 17117
Jul 11 - Doctor Forced To Cover Her Curves on American Airlines

Dr. Latisha "Tisha" Rowe said she and her son were boarding a flight from Kingston, Jamaica, to Miami, Florida, on June 30 when an airline employee asked them to step off the plane to talk, her attorney, Geoffrey Berg, told CNN.

Rowe was told that she would not be allowed to fly unless she covered herself, Berg said. Her thighs and arms were exposed in the strapless romper.
Rowe said the employee asked if she had a jacket, and ended up giving her a blanket to wrap around herself, Berg said.

Rowe tweeted about her experience and shared a picture of the outfit she was wearing.

"Here is what i was wearing when @AmericanAir asked me to deplane for a talk. At which point I was asked to "cover up". When defending my outfit I was threatened with not getting back on the flight unless I walked down the aisle wrapped in a blanket. #notsofriendlyskies," she wrote.

"My shorts covered EVERYTHING but apparently was too distracting to enter the plane," she said in a separate tweet.

Rowe, who identifies as black, said black women face a double standard.
"We are policed for being black. Our bodies are over s*xualized as women and we must ADJUST to make everyone around us comfortable. I've seen white women with much shorter shorts board a plane without a blink of an eye. I guess if it's a "nice a*s" vs a @Serena booty it's okay...," she tweeted.
American Airlines spokesperson Shannon Gilson said the company is investigating.

"We were concerned about Dr. Rowe's comments, and reached out to her and our team at the Kingston airport to gather more information about what occurred. We apologize to Dr. Rowe and her son for their experience, and have fully refunded their travel. We are proud to serve customers of all backgrounds and are committed to providing a positive, safe travel experience for everyone who flies with us," Gilson said in a statement.

Rowe, a Houston family medicine doctor, said her 8-year-old son "was devastated" by the incident and took the blanket once they were seated and covered his face, Berg said. He was in tears when she checked on him, Berg said.
Berg said American Airlines "has been provided the opportunity to do the right thing," and that includes taking steps to "make sure that people aren't treated this way, in particular women of color." He said Rowe is contemplating a lawsuit against the airline.

The real question is, would you smash?

visit this link https://www.cnn.com/2019/ .. m_source=twCNN
+29   

best
worst
130 comments

2 weeks ago '16        #2
00010111 131 heat pts131
space
space
$4,990 | Props total: 18601 18601
Yeah, definitely bullsh*t. I see white women wear sh*t like that at airports all the time.

She can't help it if she's built right.
+140   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
eazyvaboy 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$4,621 | Props total: 17117 17117
 00010111 said
Yeah, definitely bullsh*t. I see white women wear sh*t like that at airports all the time.

Exactly!. Especially coming from vacations. Get on an airplane going to Vegas during college Spring Break and almost every thot on the plane is half dressed.

+59   

2 weeks ago '19        #4
Mr Insecurity 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 629 629
What American Airlines did was wrong and there was in undeniable racial aspect to what went down. There ain't no way that would have done that to a white women. I live in Florida. There are CONSTANTLY women getting on planes who are dressed for their vacation. They're headed toward the sun, so there is a lot of exposed skin. This doctor is far from the worst I've seen.

But I'm not sure what cant be done about it. If she sues, what are the damages? She was demeaned, but she actually did get to take her flight. I think that American should give her some free flights, but will she want to fly with them again?
+39   

2 weeks ago '07        #5
iswerve 203 heat pts203
space
space
$7,104 | Props total: 14048 14048
+21   

2 weeks ago '09        #6
messy marv stan 5410 heat pts5410
space
space
$74,082 | Props total: 127083 127083
 00010111 said

iswerve said

whoever told her to cover up probably looks like john goodman mixed with the michelin man
+113   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
Naga Sadow 55 heat pts55
space
space
$13,854 | Props total: 59255 59255
Must've been some jealous box car built Becky.

On a side note she can cover me with those curves. That's a nice few scoops of chocolate right there.

+52   

2 weeks ago '12        #8
NYCBravado 
space
space
$463 | Props total: 1411 1411
The physical charisma of men in sports make their moves more definable. MJ and the jumpman, LeBRON and that sideways dunk, Floyd and the pull counter, Odell and that one handed catch.

So with black women?????? I've seen white women fawn at how attractive black women are and how much they feel jealous at the fact that they cannot compete. Especially older white women. They just get so up in arms. Hopefully she wins her case just based off of how improper they were.
+26   

2 weeks ago '04        #9
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,205 | Props total: 15557 15557
 Naga Sadow said
Must've been some jealous box car built Becky.

On a side note she can cover me with those curves. That's a nice few scoops of chocolate right there.

+16   

2 weeks ago '17        #10
AllWins 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,561 | Props total: 8181 8181
I don’t get it. Is there a rule about attire?

There has to be a rule being broken. Where in the policy are rompers not ok? Did someone complain?

Edit- not sure why the slaps. I’m saying if she didn’t specifically break any rules, this is blatant racism and not ok...

Last edited by AllWins; 07-11-2019 at 02:07 PM..

2 weeks ago '18        #11
Blaffy 173 heat pts173
space
space
$12,614 | Props total: 42447 42447

[pic - click to view]

+44   

2 weeks ago '18        #12
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
$195 | Props total: 523 523
Doctor my a*s! I would’ve given her a Blanket to cover up too. That outfit is hideous (deep voice)! All them different colors and patterns made my a*s dizzy. I’ve seen Doogie Howser, ER and Children’s Hospital and I can tell you doctors don’t dress like that. She should hop on YouTube or Boxden and learn out the how to dress fly.

2 weeks ago '19        #13
GetYaCoinsKing 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 6359 6359
AA was definitely wrong for that and specially their response, I don't know how i would feel about my MD acting thottish on IG tho. There's a certain 'prestige' that comes with being a doctor and professionalism is expected.

2 weeks ago '19        #14
GetYaCoinsKing 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 6359 6359
 Mr Tibbs said
Doctor my a*s! I wouldíve given her a Blanket to cover up too. That outfit is hideous (deep voice)! All them different colors and patterns made my a*s dizzy. Iíve seen Doogie Howser, ER and Childrenís Hospital and I can tell you doctors donít dress like that. She should hop on YouTube or Boxden and learn out the how to dress fly.
I don't agree with some of what you said but i do agree that as an MD she needs to be more conservative in the way she dresses to take photos on social media, That said i still think AA was wrong though; she was in Jamaica chilling it wasn't as if she boarded the plane in a bikini.

2 weeks ago '08        #15
AC_89 388 heat pts388
space
space
$50,440 | Props total: 35550 35550
 messy marv stan said

whoever told her to cover up probably looks like john goodman mixed with the michelin man
That body looking right
+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #16
BrooklynDamien 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,511 | Props total: 15545 15545
Yeah, that pu**y look good. Hating a*s stewardess
+9   

2 weeks ago '19        #17
SuperPawgHunter 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 3452 3452
 NYCBravado said
The physical charisma of men in sports make their moves more definable. MJ and the jumpman, LeBRON and that sideways dunk, Floyd and the pull counter, Odell and that one handed catch.

So with black women?????? I've seen white women fawn at how attractive black women are and how much they feel jealous at the fact that they cannot compete. Especially older white women. They just get so up in arms. Hopefully she wins her case just based off of how improper they were.
You should see the white bi*ches I move around with.

Black women stay mad at me, 'cause they figure, if that's what I want, you could more easily find that with a black woman.

They're not entirely wrong. The kind of figures I like on a woman, they are far more common in black women. However, what a black woman can never give me, are insides that feel like 'white privilege'.

When I'm inside of a white woman, I feel like I have the ability to do things like get into f*ghts with police, and get 2hrs of community service, or be completely average, and attain the highest office in the nation. God bless black women, but I don't want to give any of that up.

2 weeks ago '05        #18
Stuart Scott 235 heat pts235
space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 30522 30522
I smell a big lawsuit coming in

2 weeks ago '06        #19
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,995 | Props total: 654 654
Who was the hating female that told her to cover up?
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #20
sysmbx 4 heat pts
space
space
$935 | Props total: 2238 2238
I don't get why everyone is defending this hoe a*s mom who can't dress decent enough to cause an issue

2 weeks ago '16        #21
301216baller 
space
space
space
$88 | Props total: 423 423
damnnnn she is gorgeous
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #22
becoolhomie2 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,345 | Props total: 3061 3061
Old a*s outta here

2 weeks ago '16        #23
301216baller 
space
space
space
$88 | Props total: 423 423
prices done went up lol shes about to everywhere
+3   

2 weeks ago '12        #24
AlBooBoo 19 heat pts19
space
space
$49,581 | Props total: 75225 75225
Yeah they wrong for that . Definitely has racial undertones

She needs more than a refund
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #25
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
$195 | Props total: 523 523
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I don't agree with some of what you said but i do agree that as an MD she needs to be more conservative in the way she dresses to take photos on social media, That said i still think AA was wrong though; she was in Jamaica chilling it wasn't as if she boarded the plane in a bikini.
Conservative? This is The US of A buddy and not North Korea. I think sheís just color blind. If she was my mate Iíll have her in something like this...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+8   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Article inside Martin Shkreli loses appeal for early release, forced to turn in OUAT..
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside You couldnít tell these men were rich just by looking at them
21 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-22online now  12
Video inside Baltimore went viral for having a British accent in rapping
153 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  4
Jul 22 - Courtroom chaos: Video shows judge dragged away after her own sentenc..
105 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy