Super Dragon Ball Heroes Ep. 13 🔥🔥🔥

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '04        #1
1152 page views
25 comments

youngblanco 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 1242 1242
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Ep. 13 🔥🔥🔥

They went all out on this one. The animation and f*ght between Goku and Hearts is CRAZY! Only 8 minutes like the others but itís nonstop action
+11   

best
worst
25 comments

1 week ago '10        #2
Smith262 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 611 611
was a great episode

we need super back
+2   

1 week ago '18        #3
twoshotdez 
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 472 472
love this series, just hate the fact they drop it like every 3 weeks, and when the hell is super coming back?

i need that canon broly!!!!
+2   

1 week ago '05        #4
jwill 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 527 527
cant seem to enjoy this knowing hes capable of ultra instinct and is not f*ghting to his full potential
+1   

1 week ago '17        #5
Lazy 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,691 | Props total: 9325 9325
 jwill said
cant seem to enjoy this knowing hes capable of ultra instinct and is not f*ghting to his full potential
It's fanfiction so don't take anything that happens serious
+1   

1 week ago '11        #6
SergDMV 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 273 273
Still mad at how they nerfd tf outta Cumber. How can he smack down both SS4 and SSBKx10 Vegito but get mopped by Golden Metal Cooler? Sure Cooler is stronger than Frieza but Metal form put him on a level slightly above regular SS and Golden form should be SSB level if not a bit stronger. But neither are near the level of Vegito. Eh, it is what it is. Wish Heroes was made into a legit anime series. The potential is crazy.
+4   

1 week ago '07        #7
calle13 470 heat pts470
space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 12127 12127
Okay can someone for once clarify for me what the hell is this all about lol ! i know its not canon neither is it fan-made.. nor connected to any of the series.. So... What is this about ??

1 week ago '04        #8
Defjm 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 768 768
 calle13 said
Okay can someone for once clarify for me what the hell is this all about lol ! i know its not canon neither is it fan-made.. nor connected to any of the series.. So... What is this about ??
It goes along with an arcade game they got released over there

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Defjm; 07-11-2019 at 02:28 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '05        #9
jwill 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 527 527
 Lazy said
It's fanfiction so don't take anything that happens serious
haha i know, but going from ultra instinct to this seems like a step backwards
+2   

1 week ago '18        #10
twoshotdez 
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 472 472
 jwill said
He didnít really master it yet . So it comes and goes, itís not something he can just switch on like SSj blue.

I was wondering the same thing with the Broly movie, because it seems like broly was just as strong or even stronger than Jiren and that still didnít push goku beyond his limit

1 week ago '19        #11
Hungsolow 
space
space
space
$484 | Props total: 389 389
Nappa needs to comeback in super sayian 2
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #12
Max Kellerman 88 heat pts88
space
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3967 3967
fu*k this

1 week ago '09        #13
TruthKillz84 
space
space
$280 | Props total: 164 164

Only a few of these episodes were actually intense.
It almost feels like we get one good one, then the following be watered down

1 week ago '04        #14
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,703 | Props total: 10079 10079
 Smith262 said
was a great episode

we need super back
idk man i think super has been a*s so far.So much filler and wasted time and corny sh*t.That whole Kale and caulifla was so forced and unnecessary.Then the whole love sh*t from universe 2 is the lamest sh*t I have seen on tv in a long a*s time.

Had great potential but execution is lacking
+1   

1 week ago '19        #15
UberPlug 
space
space
space
$34 | Props total: 202 202
 SergDMV said
Still mad at how they nerfd tf outta Cumber. How can he smack down both SS4 and SSBKx10 Vegito but get mopped by Golden Metal Cooler? Sure Cooler is stronger than Frieza but Metal form put him on a level slightly above regular SS and Golden form should be SSB level if not a bit stronger. But neither are near the level of Vegito. Eh, it is what it is. Wish Heroes was made into a legit anime series. The potential is crazy.
The Cooler of that dimension was also powered up by the gamma star and a full cyborg (which is why he overheated his mechanics, gold+the star absorbtion)
 calle13 said
This series is just one big debate settler. Its not canon but supposed to show who would win in all encounters from the official writing team ie: ssj4 Goku vs ssb Goku in Ep 1. It showed Blue >SSJ4

Last edited by UberPlug; 07-11-2019 at 02:04 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '09        #16
kickzrme 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,659 | Props total: 5037 5037
fu*k y'all I actually like super and I like this sh*t too...Vegeta my n*gga fu*k your hate
+2   

1 week ago '04        #17
youngblanco 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 1242 1242
 SergDMV said
Cumber probably still tired from taking on 2 Gokus, 2 Vegetas, SSB Vegito, SS4 Vegito and Ultra Instinct Goku all in one day. Thatís a beast if you ask me
+2   

1 week ago '11        #18
SergDMV 
space
space
 youngblanco said
Cumber probably still tired from taking on 2 Gokus, 2 Vegetas, SSB Vegito, SS4 Vegito and Ultra Instinct Goku all in one day. Thatís a beast if you ask me
Thats def a legit reason if so. Would make perfect sense. But tru, Cumber is a monster. The dopest saiyan since Majin Vegeta in my book.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #19
Lito Guapalot 35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,060 | Props total: 14497 14497
 Defjm said
It goes along with an arcade game they got released over there

You can play it over here too on the switch. It's basically the same game but you have 7 characters on the field
+1   

1 week ago '12        #20
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$11,183 | Props total: 1923 1923
this show is so a*s bro lol

1 week ago '07        #21
calle13 470 heat pts470
space
space
 UberPlug said
The Cooler of that dimension was also powered up by the gamma star and a full cyborg (which is why he overheated his mechanics, gold+the star absorbtion)

This series is just one big debate settler. Its not canon but supposed to show who would win in all encounters from the official writing team ie: ssj4 Goku vs ssb Goku in Ep 1. It showed Blue >SSJ4
but is there an actual story going on or is it like Boom everyone randomly thrown into some dimension and are pit to f*ght eachother type of sh*t ? Are they trying to save the world ? trying to win a prize or something ? A part of me wants to watch it but then another part of me is like... Should i even ?

1 week ago '11        #22
SergDMV 
space
space
 calle13 said
but is there an actual story going on or is it like Boom everyone randomly thrown into some dimension and are pit to f*ght eachother type of sh*t ? Are they trying to save the world ? trying to win a prize or something ? A part of me wants to watch it but then another part of me is like... Should i even ?
Its more or less a short series based around the DB Heroes games. The premise of this is this guy Hearts is trying to k*ll Zeno and use this thing called the Universe Seed to build his own creation. He's got a squad around him to help him achieve this. Hopping around different universes to gather what he needs to make it happen. Goku and the crew are trying to stop him. Then you got this dude Fu chillin in the cut up to some shady sh*t. Still trynna figure out what he's all about besides gathering f*ghters and watching them battle for fun.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #23
rprose 
space
space
$963 | Props total: 523 523
 jwill said
haha i know, but going from ultra instinct to this seems like a step backwards
right, UI Goku gets mopped then all of sudden he goes to Blue and can hang with a transformed Hearts?? sh*t dumb af. Always gotta make Goku. sh*t aint called Goku Ball Z or Super or Goku Heroes. mfker need to die again.

1 week ago '04        #24
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,703 | Props total: 10079 10079
 rprose said
right, UI Goku gets mopped then all of sudden he goes to Blue and can hang with a transformed Hearts?? sh*t dumb af. Always gotta make Goku. sh*t aint called Goku Ball Z or Super or Goku Heroes. mfker need to die again.
Yea I didnt understand that at all. I was liek wTF

Had UI priest goku come thru godly then 2 mins later n*gga getting cut up by glass lol

I was done lol
+1   

1 week ago '07        #25
calle13 470 heat pts470
space
space
 SergDMV said
Its more or less a short series based around the DB Heroes games. The premise of this is this guy Hearts is trying to k*ll Zeno and use this thing called the Universe Seed to build his own creation. He's got a squad around him to help him achieve this. Hopping around different universes to gather what he needs to make it happen. Goku and the crew are trying to stop him. Then you got this dude Fu chillin in the cut up to some shady sh*t. Still trynna figure out what he's all about besides gathering f*ghters and watching them battle for fun.
Gotcha !! i heard it was suppose to be only up to 20 episodes or something like that till Super comes back

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-40online now  21
Jul 19 - Trump Supporter Model STRIPPED of Miss World Title for "Insensitive T..
327 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  19
What Sorcery Is This?
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-43online now  11
Image(s) inside Blueface Robbed By The Two Women He Introduced As His Girlfriends on I..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Ja Rule & Irv Gotti got into an altercation with Some dudes @ SOBs
56 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy