Jul 10 - Ocasio-Cortez Suggests Pelosi Is Targeting Her Because Pelosi Is Racist

most viewed right now
66 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '16        #26
Aztlan 137 heat pts137
space
space
$14,514 | Props total: 39596 39596
Only white people think a mention of race is an accusation of racism.

Pelosi has been picking on a woman of color. That's a fact.
+8   

6 days ago '17        #27
Timberwolves 101 heat pts101
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 9833 9833
So happy someone as popular as AOC is finally calling out this republican.

She will be the new face of the democratic party if they don't make their own party.
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '18        #28
Deeznutz1981 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$2,289 | Props total: 2509 2509
 Bandito said
Look at this f*g**t a*s response.

Daddy trump couldn't do anything because the Dems and Republicans are meanos.

They in other threads saying he should get another four years to be useless.

Imagine that campaign slogan.

I didn't get sh*t done in 4 years because of the swamp.

Give me another 4. It will be different this time. I swear.

Nevermind. How much me, my family and friends are getting rich off the policy I just happened to sneak through the swamp monsters.

Hey, Republican voters. Have you ever thought how much you helped to create the swamp?

You keep electing the swamp master, Mitch McConnell.

Wait. [B[If McConnell is the swamp, how do him and trump agree so much on policy.[/b]

Damn. My trump follower simulator broke trying to process that thought.

Mitch Mcconnell's wife, Elaine Chao, as Secretary of Transportation. My simulator did not think that was legit. It is revolting. Bad sim. Know your place among the sullied.

My trump follower simulator now has the nickmame CHE. That is Clinton Hussein Every democrat. It is rejecting facts and logic.

It may be the best simulator ever created.

trump/Pence 2020 were its last words as I unplugged it from its power supply.

Maybe. Just maybe. The resistance will take those words to heart
only read the first 2 lines and yeah notice how the repubs have now started to fall in line? Once they saw his growing popularity they knew their careers would be over so they dont push back near as much anymore now unfortunately the Dems now have the house. Paul Ryan was a snake and that's why he retired but he had control of the house and despised trump because trump isnt a swamp rat like he is. Same with flake and McCain (rest in piss) the never trumpers are being cleaned out and it'll be worse for them and you in 2020.

Dems just tow the party line no matter what and stick together because they are all swamp rats as well.

The fact you have no understanding of this and think that trump was too incompetent to get anything done is only something a retarded libby could think.

When Trump takes back Congress and the Senate in 2020 watch what happens you think you're stressed now just wait LOL

And how many more exective orders did Obama sign at this point in his presidency compared to Trump? That's right Obama the fascist you fu*king twit

Last edited by Deeznutz1981; 07-11-2019 at 12:11 AM..

6 days ago '17        #29
Timberwolves 101 heat pts101
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 9833 9833

[pic - click to view]

+4   

6 days ago '11        #30
SomeOnesoN 220 heat pts220
space
space
$19,063 | Props total: 7975 7975
She cares more about the LGBTQXYZ than she does about POC.
+1   

6 days ago '16        #31
OWPE 105 heat pts105
space
space
$6,439 | Props total: 16382 16382
Now Nancy is racist

+2   

6 days ago '17        #32
Rich130 169 heat pts169
space
space
$4,008 | Props total: 11526 11526
 Deeznutz1981 said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+2   

6 days ago '17        #33
AllWins 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,486 | Props total: 8053 8053
Cannibalism ladies and gents.

6 days ago '17        #34
one il matt 56 7 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 4378 4378
 Aztlan said
Only white people think a mention of race is an accusation of racism.

Pelosi has been picking on a woman of color. That's a fact.
Fax
+1   

6 days ago '16        #35
Proveone 
space
space
space
$1,930 | Props total: 3450 3450
 AintNunMajor said
Seems like when something doesn’t go your way you blame someone for racism
If you actually read it, at no point does AOC call Pelosi racist. Article is mistitled, and suggest something that isn't actually stated.

[pic - click to view]

+1   

6 days ago '16        #36
Boogie1790 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,946 | Props total: 19588 19588
 AllWins said
AOC is a poison for the Democratic Party. I’m with Nancy and the more-sane dems who actually have a clue of how the world works
I like how conservatives act like yall know so much more then Liberals. Both of you are being screwed you stupid fu*k

6 days ago '17        #37
AllWins 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,486 | Props total: 8053 8053
 Boogie1790 said
I like how conservatives act like yall know so much more then Liberals. Both of you are being screwed you stupid fu*k
I’m not conservative. I said I am with Nancy.

Try again

Conservatives love AOC because she is a poison to the democrat party. I think AOC is a joke.

6 days ago '05        #38
Schavez98 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,513 | Props total: 2999 2999
 AMG2M4 said
I'm loving it

Nancy Pelosi is wayyy to smart for her.

:popcorn:
It’s levels to that sh*t and Pelosi is at the highest. With Kamala running for president, the State of California’s elite are essentially plotting on the presidency and taking over the country to implement their bullsh*t cronieism politics. Stay woke.

5 days ago '15        #39
mwtx 
space
space
$7,899 | Props total: 5972 5972
 OptimisticCynic said
But I thought AOC is dumb and Pelosi is a libtard?
How does this change the fact they’re both idiots?

Y’all just say anything
+1   

5 days ago '18        #40
OptimisticCynic 2 heat pts
space
space
$421 | Props total: 1551 1551
 mwtx said
How does this change the fact they’re both idiots?

Y’all just say anything
That’s YOUR opinion. My point is OP has said AOC is dumb in the past. What she says about someone who the OP also doesn’t like/is a “libtard” shouldn’t really mean anything to the OP then, right?! This is just OP’s pathetic attempt on hating anything that is not Trump.
+2   

5 days ago '16        #41
Kyr0s 
space
space
space
$220 | Props total: 704 704
I want AOC to go away ... she talks more than she listens. Don’t worry there are people in her district right now planning to primary her! She’ll be on MSNBC yelling and screaming soon enough!

I wanted to like her but it’s like she is intent on remaining ignorant about the political process. You can’t change the system until you understand how it works. She reminds me of every other loud mouth woman expressing herself based of emotions and not facts.

She been at Pelosi neck publicly from jump. Now she catch a stray and want to play victim. She’s the liberal Donald Trump.

Democrats keep moving left and see how the majority of the country moves right. Too much change at one time scares the majority. Nancy plays chess ... AOC playing solitaire!

5 days ago '16        #42
AMG2M4 106 heat pts106
space
space
$6,679 | Props total: 11548 11548
How did I miss this insult?

Pelosi told an audience in April that a “glass of water” with a “D” next to it “would win” in Ocasio-Cortez's district.
+1   

5 days ago '07        #43
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,816 | Props total: 4153 4153
 AintNunMajor said
Comparing trump to AOC

It’s actually an accurate comparison. Their politics aren’t the same but leftist love AOC for the same exact reasons conservatives love Trump. They both have populist appeal and are often accused of saying things that sound good to their base but lacking facts. They both get massive amounts of coverage from Fox and CNN and their supporters use it as proof of “the establishments fearing AOC/Trump’s message”. They both have personality cult followings. Both had unlikely political victories against the establishment candidates.
+1   

5 days ago '07        #44
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,816 | Props total: 4153 4153
 Deeznutz1981 said
It's called the swamp sh*t head. The reason Trump couldn't get anything done with control of both houses is because both Democrats and Repubs did everything they could to railroad his majority because both sides did not want an outsider coming in and fu*king up their system/swamp. That's right both repubs and dems are one in the same and have both been working together to fu*k Americans and keep their power protected. Trump came in and is currently trying to dismantle it but retard libbys like you are praying for him to go away so you can have your lying and corrupt secretive government back as long as they hide the truth from you while looking clean on the surface. You dumb fu*k you are part of the problem
Trump came in with an entire Goldman Sachs cabinet. Let’s not even get started on putting John Bolton in his administration. He’s only a populist on rhetoric, not in practice. Trump had the Republican Party eating out of his hand, yet he couldn’t get anything done because he’s simply not a good legislator. It’s not surprising because like most politicians who are great at campaigning/connecting with “the people”, they usually suck at passing legislating.

Obama isn’t even a great legislator but he only had a filibuster proof majority in the house/senate for 4 months during his entire 8 year presidency and still managed to pass some meaningful legislation during his first term. There was no reason why Trump had to rely on executive orders so heavy during his first two years with a filibuster proof majority.

Last edited by A-L-P; 07-12-2019 at 03:02 AM..

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  122
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  54
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
53 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  51
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  9
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy