Jul 10 - Trump acted like ‘total beast’ at cocaine-fueled parties w/ girls as young as 15

most viewed right now
68 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '13        #126
YSPromoshunz 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,795 | Props total: 6081 6081
 That Dude said
Obviously if I had the power I would. Any s*xual predator of any race, religion or creed deserves to be put away.
How long in prison would you give trump for having s*x with under age kids? And when would you impeach him and throw him in prison?

5 days ago '13        #127
DiegoRivera 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,675 | Props total: 25699 25699
 mikielee213 said
Man if dude starts singing......
Trump and his camp already made it clear they are establishing distance between them and him.

Unless theres some secret plan in the long run, it seems like he's been abandoned. So who knows what he'll do, but snitching sounds pretty possible

5 days ago '05        #128
That Dude 
space
space
$913 | Props total: 176 176
 YSPromoshunz said
How long in prison would you give trump for having s*x with under age kids? And when would you impeach him and throw him in prison?
Fullest extent of the law however many years that is... Where are you going with this line of questioning?

5 days ago '13        #129
YSPromoshunz 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,795 | Props total: 6081 6081
 That Dude said
Fullest extent of the law however many years that is... Where are you going with this line of questioning?
Questioning how would you handle trump if you found out he was having s*x with your under age daughter. You said he Teflon Don so I want to how harsh would you handle him if you had the power to take him down and k*ll his Teflon Don status and impeach him and throw him in prison and make a example for any other rich white men who think they Teflon Don that's out here breaking the law especially having s*x with under age kids

5 days ago '04        #130
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 21204 21204
 DiegoRivera said
Trump and his camp already made it clear they are establishing distance between them and him.

Unless theres some secret plan in the long run, it seems like he's been abandoned. So who knows what he'll do, but snitching sounds pretty possible
Yea im sure they are now....who wouldn't lol....But like u said snitching is a big possibility and nobody in that admin wants that dude to talk.

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '19        #131
Max Kellerman 55 heat pts55
space
space
$859 | Props total: 2389 2389
I'd love to try

5 days ago '05        #132
That Dude 
space
space
$913 | Props total: 176 176
 YSPromoshunz said
Questioning how would you handle trump if you found out he was having s*x with your under age daughter. You said he Teflon Don so I want to how harsh would you handle him if you had the power to take him down and k*ll his Teflon Don status and impeach him and throw him in prison and make a example for any other rich white men who think they Teflon Don that's out here breaking the law especially having s*x with under age kids
ok... do you still think R. Kelly ain't gonna see a jail cell? Fed charges?
+1   

5 days ago '08        #133
BRonin357 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,714 | Props total: 3004 3004
Wouldn't be hard to believe these accounts of the crazy sh*t he did in the coke fueled 80's. People don't just concoct these stories out of thin air and have them come back after 30 yrs either.

Trumptards will forgive, forget, or fake news it regardless of its truth because they don't want to believe that this fu*k boi could do this heinous sh*t, but from the way he acts and carries himself, it would be all with in his lane.

Just sayin!
+1   

5 days ago '10        #134
Bandito 258 heat pts258
space
space
space
$9,350 | Props total: 24086 24086
 unit321 said
So there's a claim that Trump acted out like crazy before he was president, but it's just speculation without proof right now. But Bill Clinton acted out while in office, but he got away with it.
If you want to link Epstein with anyone who had contact with him, regardless of whether they went crazy at these parties or not, it might open an interesting can of worms if Democrats or others with connections had some party time with him.
I remember Bill Clinton getting impeached for "acting out in office."

5 days ago '10        #135
Bandito 258 heat pts258
space
space
space
$9,350 | Props total: 24086 24086
It is funny the proof people are asking for.

"We need more than what people are saying"

"Is there video or pictures"

If that is what you need, Epstein was innocent as well. All they had on him was the word of witnesses to his behavior. I see they got more on Epstein now. But, that wasn't the case back in 2007.

The majority of r*pe/s*xual a*sualt/child molestation cases are based on the word of the victims. Sometimes you have to make a judgement call and trust that people are not lying to you. The character of the accuser and the accused also comes into play.

Quick question for everyone.

If Epstein released a statement tomorrow saying both trump and Clinton were involved in his shenanigans. He personally saw them having s*x with children.

He is a flawed person. His character would be called into question. Yet he is one of the few people that would actually know if that was true or not.

Would you believe him?
+1   

5 days ago '19        #136
beamjawn 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 150 150
My guy

5 days ago '04        #137
CPizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
$651 | Props total: 444 444
Post the video or didn't happen

5 days ago '04        #138
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$6,206 | Props total: 4460 4460
Trump is blk jesus & UOENO

5 days ago '18        #139
Juliette DaBlok 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,507 | Props total: 12515 12515
 justblazedown3 said
1. Zero!

2. No that's not "normal", but define "normal" to me from your view?

3. I bet there are more then we are even aware of.... but that doesnt mean he's envolved. Obviously those who are in the s*x trade have prominent clients who pay alot of money and if they are rich would they not be at these high profile gatherings?

Anything is possible! Its proving it that matters in both the justice system and court of public opinion!

Weve all seen the spinning of lies from the left, CNN most of MSM and prominent AP's

We all can speculate as much as we want but we have to let the facts come out and evidence to support said facts will let us all know who is doing what... before we all start shooting our opinions of what could be true or not.

[pic - click to view]

I truly think some of yall are Russian trolls. Who spells involved that way?

5 days ago '18        #140
ChrisPartlowFro 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 5441 5441
 ImAMonster said
The left/media are sick fu*ks man. Yeah the right has some bad apples too...but they don't try and act like Saints. Dems will tell you if you can pick up a dollar off the floor you can have it but as soon as you bend over they fu*k you up the a*s. They're some fu*king weirdos over there.
Thanks for making it easy to know who to ignore

You're sus as fu*k, at best, for that comment.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #141
ChrisPartlowFro 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 5441 5441
 LostTenets said
Watch the whole video. He clearly molests children on a normal basis. He can't control himself. If I seen Biden in that box, im hitting trump. Because at least trump has the decency to not act like that in public, around his own daughter he looks like a dirtbag, but these are the choices we have gentlemen.

Please for the love of Christ give us a Warren/Sanders ticket
How about just don't vote?
You really just tried to lessen Trump's predatory behavior, with regard to his daughter in the context of pedos... I don't understand why people do that, they can both be bad, it doesn't have to be zero-sum.

Where Biden has done creepy sh*t in public, Trump has said creepy sh*t in public....
+1   

5 days ago '06        #142
Skateboard T 54 heat pts54
space
space
$26,311 | Props total: 43071 43071
They still in here deflecting and whatabouting and reaching as far as they can...

5 days ago '13        #143
fredfiness 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,415 | Props total: 5472 5472
No dog in this f*ght, just thinking out loud.

If Epstein, Trump, and this fashion photographer all allegedly attended these parties, why is the fashion photographer able to hide under the guise of anonymity? Why do we excuse him from from partaking in the same action that we’re willing to crucify Epstein and Trump for?

Once again, no dog in this f*ght and not having an official stance until there’s definitive evidence. But the same energy is not being kept.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #144
danneywilliams 77 heat pts77
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 6354 6354
So funny how people really believe this sort of fan fiction

5 days ago '04        #145
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,588 | Props total: 9857 9857
Crazy how powerful this dude is cuz even with these accusations ain't sh*t gonna happen to the man.

The rich are truly above the law
+1   

5 days ago '12        #146
Heisenberg 142 heat pts142
space
space
$22,142 | Props total: 30222 30222

5 days ago '14        #147
Vladimir Levin 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,718 | Props total: 6727 6727
fu*k ALL these politicians

The disconnected white ones

The mildly retarded orange wrinkly ones

And Even the big eared one who lied about helping Flint get clean water

[video - click to view]

I feel the same about em all..trash.

5 days ago '12        #148
Heisenberg 142 heat pts142
space
space
$22,142 | Props total: 30222 30222
 Skilllz said
Crazy how powerful this dude is cuz even with these accusations ain't sh*t gonna happen to the man.

The rich are truly above the law
I think the same thing but idk. SDNY and state NY AG really want to get his a*s. Look for something to happen if he loses 2020 and steps out the white house

4 days ago '19        #149
unit321 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 3541 3541
 Bandito said
I remember Bill Clinton getting impeached for "acting out in office."
He was acquitted.

4 days ago '04        #150
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,588 | Props total: 9857 9857
Y'all ever been to a "cocaine fueled party?"

sh*t's wild

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  122
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  56
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
53 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  42
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  10
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy