Jul 10 - Trump acted like ‘total beast’ at cocaine-fueled parties w/ girls as young as 15

most viewed right now
+23  65
30 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '17        #101
Drewsmit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 7839 7839
Zimmerman smoked a child...free

Asap beat up some people who stalked him....jail

Trump child r*pe case resurfaces again....President

One of these things is not like the other

5 days ago '19        #102
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 458 458
 MC Puto said
Some of you motherfu*kers on the first page sound like the Chappelle skit about the R. Kelly trials. "Nah I won't believe it unless his grandma is there on tape to confirm his identity."
Extraordinary claims need to be supported by extraordinary evidence. Well any evidence and here there is nothing but third party hearsay. You can make your mouth say anything its actually surprising some middle aged crazy bi*ch isnt using this to tell you her book.

First it was Russian hookers peeing on him then that crazy lady said the judge fondled her 30 years ago. After that we had that old bag on CNN saying Trump r*ped her in the dressing room. Now its Trump sniffed coke with models and the friend of a friend isn't sure how old the models were. Some of us see a pattern here.

Did Trump sniff blow off a models a*s? Probably. As long as she was 18 do you really give af. If so tough sh*t most Americans don't are getting hip to poltical propaganda.

5 days ago '17        #103
AllWins 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,470 | Props total: 8037 8037
 unit321 said
LOL.
Yeah, I'm actually a Republican. In a bigot, homophobe, racist, s*xist, white person who lives in the sticks and knows nothing.
Fixed for you.

Lmaooo

5 days ago '13        #104
YSPromoshunz 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,795 | Props total: 6081 6081
 Drewsmit said
Zimmerman smoked a child...free

Asap beat up some people who stalked him....jail

Trump child r*pe case resurfaces again....President

One of these things is not like the other
If you had the power how would you punish Zimmerman and trump?

Zimmerman the death penalty and trump impeached life in prison or what

4 days ago '19        #105
unit321 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 3507 3507
 AllWins said
Fixed for you.

Lmaooo
The definition of a bigot: a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Seems to be you defining yourself, because I have different opinions than you.
+2   

4 days ago '17        #106
AllWins 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,470 | Props total: 8037 8037
 unit321 said
The definition of a bigot: a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Seems to be you defining yourself, because I have different opinions than you.
Ah man totally kidding . Just plugging in the Bx response to anyone who is conservative. We agree.
+1   

4 days ago '13        #107
jae dub 336 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 3426 3426
 justblazedown3 said
Omg a billionaire gets a picture with another billionaire no fu*king way.... that must mean they are partners in crime and doing all kinds of illegal things together!
So for the record when Trump take photos with black people it doesn't mean anything it's just a photo op correct?

Not saying you're one of the ones that post photos of Trump with black people and claim that because of those photos he isn't racist...I just want clarification on the matter

4 days ago '13        #108
space
space
Y'all clowns wouldn't punish trump or even impeach him for fcking under age kids. Y'all dude's some bytches. I better not see y'all clowns in no R Kelly threads talking about how he should be punished just call him Teflon Don and keep it moving just like y'all do with trump. Just say it don't matter how much they got on kells or how many tapes they find it won't matter cause ain't nothing go happen to him. Him or any other black man. I definitely better not see y'all say sht negative about Obama. Bytch a*s dudes don't want to see trump get impeached or threw in prison if he was having s*x with under age kids y'all some sick sons of bytches. If you wouldn't punish trump for this sht if you had the power then ain't even no need to be in here yapping. Close the thread

4 days ago '19        #109
unit321 42 heat pts42
space
space
 AllWins said
Ah man totally kidding . Just plugging in the Bx response to anyone who is conservative. We agree.
I don't know who is or isn't conservative. There seems to be both on boxden.

Anyway, I've been on forums where it's slanted more one way and I've been on forums where it's slanted more the other way.
+2   

4 days ago '04        #110
erickonasis 26 heat pts26
space
space
$32,606 | Props total: 34489 34489
 justblazedown3 said

Get me some photos or vhs and some collaborating stories and maybe I'll entertain the theory.... but if Russiagate taught me anything its that the media is out to hang Trump before he exposes them all and their corruption!
How many people do you know that are a*sociated with child rapists like Trump is

is that normal to you?

Hes been friends with at least 5

4 days ago '17        #111
Harlequin 
space
space
$383 | Props total: 516 516
Trump is scum and you will never hear me ever trying to defend him from any allegations true or false he deserves it all.

4 days ago '05        #112
That Dude 
space
space
$913 | Props total: 176 176
 HoopLife88 said
Real or fake ain't nothing happening to Trump
Yup, Teflon Don for real

4 days ago '13        #113
space
space
R Kelly the real Teflon Don
+1   

4 days ago '05        #114
That Dude 
space
space
 YSPromoshunz said
R Kelly the real Teflon Don
R. Kelly is going to prison and he is black. Trump won't eve see a cell and he is rich and white

4 days ago '13        #115
space
space
 That Dude said
R. Kelly is going to prison and he is black. Trump won't eve see a cell and he is rich and white
R Kelly won't ever see a cell. R Kelly tapes been out since the early 2000's and still free. R.kelly the true Teflon Don. Trump wish he had the type of pull Kells got. Trust me if a tape came out of trump with a under age girl his a*s going straight to prison point blank. Would you impeach trump and throw him in prison if he had s*x with under age girls if you had the power?
+1   

4 days ago '19        #116
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$562 | Props total: 954 954
 unit321 said
So, what I'm getting at is Trump may have very well attended these parties, but that doesn't necessarily mean he had s*x with underage girls.
There are old videos of people going to the Playboy Mansion, lots of women and men, and they were parties and people got wild. Doesn't mean every guy who attended was able to hook up with a model.
Ok i can buy that but what if obama or the Clinton s were there?it would be big bs said

4 days ago '19        #117
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 unit321 said
LOL.
Yeah, I'm actually a Republican. Now, I don't think Trump is the most awesome President, but his political views and the Republican party align with more of my political views than Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party.
fu*k the gop
+1   

4 days ago '19        #118
unit321 42 heat pts42
space
space
 satchseven said
Ok i can buy that but what if obama or the Clinton s were there?it would be big bs said
Bill Clinton would be itching to bone as many white, slim-thiccums like an asteroid was going to crash into earth the next day.

4 days ago '05        #119
That Dude 
space
space
 YSPromoshunz said
R Kelly won't ever see a cell. R Kelly tapes been out since the early 2000's and still free. R.kelly the true Teflon Don. Trump wish he had the type of pull Kells got. Trust me if a tape came out of trump with a under age girl his a*s going straight to prison point blank. Would you impeach trump and throw him in prison if he had s*x with under age girls if you had the power?
You bugging if you think Kells ain't going to jail. He beat the case once at the height of his career. It's a different time now with all the #metoo sh*t, on top of that he is practically broke. An incompetent prosecutor wouldn't even lose that case. Donald Trump will never go to jail he admitted to s*xual a*sault before he got into office on video and still got elected. Finally, I cannot stress this enough he is rich and white. They play by a different set of rules.

4 days ago '19        #120
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 unit321 said
Bill Clinton would be itching to bone as many white, slim-thiccums like an asteroid was going to crash into earth the next day.
Bill like pawgs

4 days ago '06        #121
KornerBoy 
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 1712 1712
This is when I miss things like the Chappelle Show. Dave would have k*lled it with topics like this.

4 days ago '13        #122
space
space
 That Dude said
You bugging if you think Kells ain't going to jail. He beat the case once at the height of his career. It's a different time now with all the #metoo sh*t, on top of that he is practically broke. An incompetent prosecutor wouldn't even lose that case. Donald Trump will never go to jail he admitted to s*xual a*sault before he got into office on video and still got elected. Finally, I cannot stress this enough he is rich and white. They play by a different set of rules.
You still didn't answer my question for some reason. I asked you how would you punish trump if you had the power to? Would you impeach him and throw him in prison for life if he was having s*x with under age kids? Fck the white and rich talk. Would you throw his white rich a*s in prison for life or what?

4 days ago '07        #123
justblazedown3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,892 | Props total: 1924 1924
 erickonasis said
How many people do you know that are a*sociated with child rapists like Trump is

is that normal to you?

Hes been friends with at least 5
1. Zero!

2. No that's not "normal", but define "normal" to me from your view?

3. I bet there are more then we are even aware of.... but that doesnt mean he's envolved. Obviously those who are in the s*x trade have prominent clients who pay alot of money and if they are rich would they not be at these high profile gatherings?

Anything is possible! Its proving it that matters in both the justice system and court of public opinion!

Weve all seen the spinning of lies from the left, CNN most of MSM and prominent AP's

We all can speculate as much as we want but we have to let the facts come out and evidence to support said facts will let us all know who is doing what... before we all start shooting our opinions of what could be true or not.

[pic - click to view]

4 days ago '05        #124
That Dude 
space
space
 YSPromoshunz said
You still didn't answer my question for some reason. I asked you how would you punish trump if you had the power to? Would you impeach him and throw him in prison for life if he was having s*x with under age kids? Fck the white and rich talk. Would you throw his white rich a*s in prison for life or what?
Obviously if I had the power I would. Any s*xual predator of any race, religion or creed deserves to be put away.

4 days ago '06        #125
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,183 | Props total: 5313 5313
So funny seeing broke a*s motherfu*kers defending Trump and supporting him. If you aren’t a millionaire Trump doesn’t give a fu*k about you. He’s f*ghting for the currently rich. It’s reached Jim Jones cult levels
+4   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside 10 Best Style Tips for Dad Bods Or Chubby Guys
36 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+103online now  18
Image(s) inside Light Work