Jul 10 - Native American Woman to Trump Supporters: If Euro's Can Come, Why Not Refugees?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '18        #51
PAPLE 
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 11142 11142
It seems to me that most of you are mad at White people because you are jealous and envious of what they have accomplished. A win is a win.

5 days ago '04        #52
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$6,198 | Props total: 4456 4456
lol @ "refugees"

let europe deal with those islamic evangelists

5 days ago '17        #53
Mamluke13 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$202 | Props total: 237 237
It sounds good in theory but I think black.americans would suffer the most from constant immigration and I heard other parts of the world is more anti black then the USA and the thing people who f*ght for immigrants to come here never live around them nor have to put up with bilingual discrimination that happens in miami

5 days ago '16        #54
North Face 42 heat pts42
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 25805 25805
America is full! No more illegal immigrants! Thank you!

KEG!

5 days ago '17        #55
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 29818 29818
 PAPLE said
Democrats are bigger racists by far.
Oh word? But who are they racist against?

2018 House of Representatives (Democrats)

[pic - click to view]

2018 House of Representatives (Republicans)

[pic - click to view]

The percentage of Republican white males in the House jumped from 86% to 90% in 2018.

Also worth noting, trump has the whitest cabinenet we've seen in decades.
+5   

5 days ago '17        #56
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 AintNunMajor said
Lol stupid liberal, you are fake news
You call me stupid and prove your stupidity in the same sentence.

You find those pictures that google scrubbed of Bill and Epstein yet, little retarded kid?
+1   

5 days ago '16        #57
fam 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,310 | Props total: 3356 3356
 qutaboi225 said
Elaborate....
look up the eastern front my guy

it was a cold winter for the nazis

the red army closing in on ole adolf is what made him chomp that cyanide
+1   

5 days ago '13        #58
dtdroid 170 heat pts170
space
space
$27,815 | Props total: 40569 40569
Equating conquest to immigration is ridiculous. Every single inhabitable continent on the planet has been conquered by multiple factions throughout their histories, so turning back time and stopping the time machine where you conveniently wish to do so is a dishonest foray of subjectivity.

"Europeans" conquered Native tribes and established a system of government and borders that the Native Americans before them did not have set up in the first place. The entire comparison between legal (or even illegal) immigration, and what happened to various, ununified tribes of people who lost a war against their conquerors is absurd. The amnesty earlier referred to by another in this thread encapsulated a blanket policy that incorporated European immigrants into the country as naturalized citizens.

When we set up a policy to curb the surging population of immigrants into what quickly became the most frequently immigrated nation in the world, the timeline for suitable comparisons to immigration began. And there is no data to suggest that legal immigration shows a predisposition toward people of European descent throughout this boom, as confirms that as far as continents go, Europe provides America with only the 4th largest amount of immigrants, trailing the Americas (43.7%), Asia (37.6), and Africa (10.5%) by a very large margin.

The notion (heavily implied if not directly suggested in this thread) that America is some kind of good ol boys club for white people couldn't be further from the truth. We lead the world in immigration, and by extension of that, also lead in the , with 19.8% of our already large population being comprised of foreign born immigrants.

And people in this thread really want to argue that enforcement of immigration policy should be mandatory in a country the size of America? At what point do we suggest that we have done our part accepting the world's castaways as a nation, and that the rest of the world pick up some slack, so they can say that the next four highest countries by immigration % in the world combined are not still lower than that of the ?

America: 19.8%

Germany: 4.9%
Russia: 4.8%
Saudi Arabia: 3.9%
United Kingdom: 3.5%

=

17.1%

Most people demanding stricter enforcement of immigration policy aren't even advocating to put an end to immigration, yet the numbers displayed above would certainly justify consideration of such a stance if one was to take the position that the United States is not the a*sumed keeper of the entire world's immigrant population.

How do those arguing against the enforcement of such policies even justify their position? What, having a greater portion of immigrants in your country than the next 4 highest countries in the world combined isn't pulling enough of the weight? If that number doesn't satisfy you, then no number ever will, and you are a person incapable of reason who simply believes the US must enforce a standard the rest of the world's economic powerhouses cannot combine to achieve.

5 days ago '16        #59
Aztlan 137 heat pts137
space
space
$14,500 | Props total: 39538 39538
 RicanLurka said
As an indigenous American. I agree with the title. But I think the point that citezens are trying to make but fail to articulate is that the US is already an established nation, the most powerful and most free nation in the planet. If it wasn't for the US the whole world would have either totalitarian or authoritarian rule like communist China and Nazi Germany.

Since this nation is established, to preserve it, there must be a system and process for proper citizenship. If we let all immigrants in, damn near the whole central and southern Americas would flood the states. The central and south would be completely empty. Things can get pretty wild and beyond costly. It'll be a collapse of our social services and society.
And this is why Ricans... nevermind. I'd also like to hear how you know you're indigenous, Puerto Ricans are more likely to be black than they are indigenous.

Don't even have their own independence and spew nonsense like this.

"Collapse of our social services and society"

Okay Laura Ingraham.

Last edited by Aztlan; 07-11-2019 at 12:14 AM..

5 days ago '16        #60
Aztlan 137 heat pts137
space
space
$14,500 | Props total: 39538 39538
 PAPLE said
It seems to me that most of you are mad at White people because you are jealous and envious of what they have accomplished. A win is a win.
Stupid comments like this is why devils are regarded as such.

Why are you on a hip hop forum? Go back to Stormfront.

Last edited by Aztlan; 07-11-2019 at 12:17 AM..

5 days ago '18        #61
PAPLE 
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 11142 11142
 Aztlan said
Stupid comments like this is why devils are regarded as such.

Why are you on a hip hop forum? Go back to Stormfront.
take your L and keep it pushing.

Boxden is stormfront for blacks

does it make you mad that Whites won?

4 days ago '19        #62
Supreme Doom 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 1063 1063
 fam said
russia beat the nazis, not the US - hitler also was a great admirer of the US government

and "free nation" is laughable - to quote Stalin:

the US has a global military presence unlike any other nation so that they can impose their tyrannical will

the last time the US government was actually challenged meaningfully was in the 60s with the black panthers, the anti-war movement, etc. - the movements' leaders were murdered extrajudicially by the CIA and various police departments

it might seem "free" now, but wait til people get fed up and try to do something about it - they will be swiftly reminded of the fascist hellscape amerikkka really is
Not they absolutely did not beat the Nazis. Russia had its own issues getting FULLY involved in Nazi battles. Russia was f*ghting internally as well as the Nazis.

Russia has always been a provocatur. This revistionist history about Russia javing any glory is sensationalizm. Russia has always been a shyt hole country... It has always blantantly said Wyt people are superior in all aspects. Their is NOTHING humanitarian on a civil level that has ever oocured in Russia. Used to study Russia reluctantly...but i see the finesse.

Putin isnt just an anomaly. He is a product of what extreme Nationalism and racism creates. Id like evryone to just sit back n think...what has Russia done for itself?

Nuclear energy, ridiculously huge crime underground. And a history of being aggressive and racist.

The turning point was and always will be when France decided to not only intervene, but focus a majority of their forces at specifc Nazi strong holds ..as far as occupied Territory. I have never seen a document that said in a strategic manner that Russia beat the Nazis. Thats all lies lol

4 days ago '17        #63
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 PAPLE said
Democrats are bigger racists by far.
Oh word? But who are they racist against?

2018 House of Representatives (Democrats)

[pic - click to view]

2018 House of Representatives (Republicans)

[pic - click to view]

The percentage of Republican white males in the House jumped from 86% to 90% in 2018.

Also worth noting, trump has the whitest cabinenet we've seen in decades.

What's up @? Why you get all quiet?

4 days ago '17        #64
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 swyshasweets said
this is your argument smh... please go scribble that out ... n try try again
You never answered: does your daughter believe that rich men should be able to grab her by the pu**y?
+3   

4 days ago '16        #65
fam 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,310 | Props total: 3356 3356
 Supreme Doom said
Not they absolutely did not beat the Nazis. Russia had its own issues getting FULLY involved in Nazi battles. Russia was f*ghting internally as well as the Nazis.

Russia has always been a provocatur. This revistionist history about Russia javing any glory is sensationalizm. Russia has always been a shyt hole country... It has always blantantly said Wyt people are superior in all aspects. Their is NOTHING humanitarian on a civil level that has ever oocured in Russia. Used to study Russia reluctantly...but i see the finesse.

Putin isnt just an anomaly. He is a product of what extreme Nationalism and racism creates. Id like evryone to just sit back n think...what has Russia done for itself?

Nuclear energy, ridiculously huge crime underground. And a history of being aggressive and racist.

The turning point was and always will be when France decided to not only intervene, but focus a majority of their forces at specifc Nazi strong holds ..as far as occupied Territory. I have never seen a document that said in a strategic manner that Russia beat the Nazis. Thats all lies lol
who took Berlin

4 days ago '05        #66
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 794 794
 Ymmot said
You never answered: does your daughter believe that rich men should be able to grab her by the pu**y?
daddy grabs mommy by the pu**y stop worrying about my 14 yr old n old men u pedo fu*k smh

4 days ago '17        #67
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 swyshasweets said
daddy grabs mommy by the pu**y stop worrying about my 14 yr old n old men u pedo fu*k smh
You brought it up, dumbass. Tried to make a point that you brainwashed your daughter to like trump. She definitely gonna grow up not respecting herself.

4 days ago '05        #68
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 794 794
 Ymmot said
You brought it up, dumbass. Tried to make a point that you brainwashed your daughter to like trump. She definitely gonna grow up not respecting herself.
even said free thought u dumbfu*k... i dont give 2 sh*ts who the sheep vote for... fu*king idiots everywhere... natural selection will probably come your way

4 days ago '17        #69
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 swyshasweets said
even said free thought u dumbfu*k... i dont give 2 sh*ts who the sheep vote for... fu*king idiots everywhere... natural selection will probably come your way
Natural selection will wipe you and your trailer park family off the globe long before it affects me...

4 days ago '16        #70
OWPE 105 heat pts105
space
space
$6,422 | Props total: 16351 16351
They could come the same way the Euros come. No line skipping

4 days ago '17        #71
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 OWPE said
They could come the same way the Euros come. No line skipping

Plenty of euros come here illegally or overstay their visas. People like you just don't care for "some reason"...

4 days ago '16        #72
OWPE 105 heat pts105
space
space
$6,422 | Props total: 16351 16351
 Ymmot said
Plenty of euros come here illegally or overstay their visas. People like you just don't care for "some reason"...
If they overstay they gotta go! Plenty of people do it the legal way every year and become citizens!

Each year, USCIS welcomes approximately 700,000 to 750,000 citizens during naturalization ceremonies across the United States and around the world.

[pic - click to view]

4 days ago '18        #73
Boxedin101 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$2,029 | Props total: 6166 6166
 Ymmot said
He's hopeful that he'll be rich enough to start grabbing pu**y one day too
Probably thinks his daughter is attractive
+1   

4 days ago '16        #74
ChiHoodrichback 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,139 | Props total: 10347 10347
 RicanLurka said
As an indigenous American. I agree with the title. But I think the point that citezens are trying to make but fail to articulate is that the US is already an established nation, the most powerful and most free nation in the planet. If it wasn't for the SOVIET UNION the whole world would have either totalitarian or authoritarian rule like communist China and Nazi Germany.

Since this nation is established, to preserve it, there must be a system and process for proper citizenship. If we let all immigrants in, damn near the whole central and southern Americas would flood the states. The central and south would be completely empty. Things can get pretty wild and beyond costly. It'll be a collapse of our social services and society.
Fixed. I advice you to go and brush up on your world history. No matter how articulate and reasonable you try to sound you will forever be a racist bumbling idiot. fu*k a*s n*gga.

4 days ago '16        #75
ChiHoodrichback 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,139 | Props total: 10347 10347
 OWPE said
Anybody can come to the US legally. All skin tones, all backgrounds, it happens every year. Not everybody thinks there better than everyone else and tries to skip the line

You know first hand.

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  18
Video inside Master P Responds To I Got The Hook Up 2 Backlash
253 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  15
Image(s) inside Light Work