Jul 10 - Native American Woman to Trump Supporters: If Euro's Can Come, Why Not Refugees?

most viewed right now
+23  64
28 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '19        #26
Perfectibilist 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1024 1024
Europeans conquered America, that wasn't immigration. People who keep invoking the Native Americans in the immigration debate don't understand conquest. Native Americans didn't go out like punks, though. They fought like hell...not marching, protesting and begging for a hug like another demographic.

Anyways, no one is saying that immigrants can't come here, we're just saying to do it legally. For some reason, idiots on the left keep leaving that part out.

5 days ago '17        #27
lucifershammer 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,838 | Props total: 28405 28405
 DUCEDUCE said
How did the US stop Nazi Germany or Communist China?
World war 2 and korea
+2   

5 days ago '16        #28
mallavetti 
space
space
space
$233 | Props total: 55 55
Amerikkka

5 days ago '19        #29
BOLO1 3 heat pts
space
space
$213 | Props total: 525 525
 RicanLurka said
As an indigenous American. I agree with the title. But I think the point that citezens are trying to make but fail to articulate is that the US is already an established nation, the most powerful and most free nation in the planet. If it wasn't for the US the whole world would have either totalitarian or authoritarian rule like communist China and Nazi Germany.

Since this nation is established, to preserve it, there must be a system and process for proper citizenship. If we let all immigrants in, damn near the whole central and southern Americas would flood the states. The central and south would be completely empty. Things can get pretty wild and beyond costly. It'll be a collapse of our social services and society.
You do know the German Nazi regime was inspired by the way the United States destroyed the indigenous people right?

United States by extension is just a spin-off of the British Empire.

5 days ago '19        #30
BOLO1 3 heat pts
space
space
 RicanLurka said
America was the beacon of hope from tyranny to the globe.
"The U.S. Has Been At War 222 Out of 239 Years. This morning, I discovered an interesting statistic, “America Has Been At War 93% of the Time – 222 Out of 239 Years – Since 1776“, i.e. the U.S. has only been at peace for less than 20 years total since its birth."

If you are Puerto Rican caping for a huwhyte daddy America you should be ashamed of yourself.

5 days ago '18        #31
DUCEDUCE 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,950 | Props total: 12782 12782
 lucifershammer said
World war 2 and korea
Germany lost because they tried to invade Russia. And communist China is still intact.

5 days ago '18        #32
DUCEDUCE 11 heat pts11
space
space
 AintNunMajor said
This dumbass question

Did you not go to an elementary school?
Bro are you retarded ??

5 days ago '19        #33
BOLO1 3 heat pts
space
space
 RicanLurka said
As an indigenous American. I agree with the title. But I think the point that citezens are trying to make but fail to articulate is that the US is already an established nation, the most powerful and most free nation in the planet. If it wasn't for the US the whole world would have either totalitarian or authoritarian rule like communist China and Nazi Germany.

Since this nation is established, to preserve it, there must be a system and process for proper citizenship. If we let all immigrants in, damn near the whole central and southern Americas would flood the states. The central and south would be completely empty. Things can get pretty wild and beyond costly. It'll be a collapse of our social services and society.
I'm guessing it was you that slapped my post when I said that Nazi Germany was inspired by the way the United States destroyed indigenous people like you claim you are???

Had a clown like you done research you would know it was true.

Last edited by BOLO1; 07-11-2019 at 10:53 PM..

5 days ago '17        #34
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
Germany lost because they tried to invade Russia. And communist China is still intact.
It was American jeeps and trucks that carried the red army into Berlin. without American a*sistance the war in the east would have turned out same as 1917 with an armistice

From 1950 to 1979 China has fought war or skirmish with nearly every single neighbor. I think the war hand checked any Chinese plans for the Korean peninsula

5 days ago '05        #35
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 794 794
 Ymmot said
Because trump supporters are racists. Why are we still playing this game and not speaking directly like the rednecks do? They tell it like it is, we need to tell it like it is. Trump supporters are racists and they're ok with pedophiles as long as they're in the same party.
this why i cant fu*k with ppl...lump all as 1 you no bettrr than the rest... i hate fu*ks like this

i guess my 14 yr old biracial daughter that likes trump is a fu*king racist redneck smh

5 days ago '18        #36
DUCEDUCE 11 heat pts11
space
space
 lucifershammer said
It was American jeeps and trucks that carried the red army into Berlin. without American a*sistance the war in the east would have turned out same as 1917 with an armistice

From 1950 to 1979 China has fought war or skirmish with nearly every single neighbor. I think the war hand checked any Chinese plans for the Korean peninsula
War was lost to the germans before they marched on Berlin. 2.5 millions casualties for the Russians but America defeated Germany. If Hitler doesnt decide to invade Russia Germany would have won. fu*k you talking about.

Right that's why there is a north and South Korea China still around and is becoming the defacto world power l

5 days ago '17        #37
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
War was lost to the germans before they marched on Berlin. 2.5 millions casualties for the Russians but America defeated Germany. If Hitler doesnt decide to invade Russia Germany would have won. fu*k you talking about.

Right that's why there is a north and South Korea China still around and is becoming the defacto world power l
the Germans would have won the war if they would have concentrated on Moscow. Moscow is not only the political center but all railroads ran through it.

If it wasn't for America it wouldn't be a South or North Korea.

5 days ago '17        #38
Faseforeal1 2 heat pts
space
space
$491 | Props total: 2092 2092
Side note: Am I wrong for wanting to smash the native American chic in the vid?

5 days ago '04        #39
qutaboi225 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,000 | Props total: 14013 14013
 fam said
russia beat the nazis, not the US - hitler also was a great admirer of the US government

and "free nation" is laughable - to quote Stalin:

the US has a global military presence unlike any other nation so that they can impose their tyrannical willq

the last time the US government was actually challenged meaningfully was in the 60s with the black panthers, the anti-war movement, etc. - the movements' leaders were murdered extrajudicially by the CIA and various police departments

it might seem "free" now, but wait til people get fed up and try to do something about it - they will be swiftly reminded of the fascist hellscape amerikkka really is

Elaborate....

5 days ago '17        #40
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 29818 29818
 swyshasweets said
this why i cant fu*k with ppl...lump all as 1 you no bettrr than the rest... i hate fu*ks like this

i guess my 14 yr old biracial daughter that likes trump is a fu*king racist redneck smh
She has a racist redneck mentality. The fu*k would a 14 year old biracial girl like trump for anyway? Sounds like she needs better parenting.
+5   

5 days ago '18        #41
DUCEDUCE 11 heat pts11
space
space
 lucifershammer said
the Germans would have won the war if they would have concentrated on Moscow. Moscow is not only the political center but all railroads ran through it.

If it wasn't for America it wouldn't be a South or North Korea.
How does that equate with US defeating Germany

And how those Korea being split equal China defeat?

5 days ago '17        #42
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
How does that equate with US defeating Germany

And how those Korea being split equal China defeat?

You haven't read anything I posted

5 days ago '18        #43
BernieDaGoat 46 heat pts46
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 4321 4321
 RicanLurka said
wtf??

this is the dumbest thing ive ever read.
+2   

5 days ago '18        #44
BernieDaGoat 46 heat pts46
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 4321 4321
However the woman in OP is also dumb.

Comparing what the Euros did to Native Americans to immigrants coming to America is asinine.

5 days ago '17        #45
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 AintNunMajor said
ARE YOU retarded?
Remember the 38473th time you got caught posting fake news and then tried to avoid it?

5 days ago '04        #46
absolut 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 228 228
Well before 1924 there wasn’t a visa policy to come into the United States ...millions of mostly Europeans were given amnesty from 1924 - 1965 to stay in the country ...

Let’s say a hardcore Islamic country took over an European country and for some strange reason millions of displaced Europeans appeared at the shores of the United States there would be no debate in letting them in ...

Because the majority of congress could look at their faces and see their sons and daughters...Mexicans doesn’t look like them so they don’t care
+4   

5 days ago '05        #47
swyshasweets 
space
space
 Ymmot said
She has a racist redneck mentality. The fu*k would a 14 year old biracial girl like trump for anyway? Sounds like she needs better parenting.
no its called free thought u dumb fu*k...

5 days ago '17        #48
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 swyshasweets said
no its called free thought u dumb fu*k...
Free thought is having your own ideas and not being influenced by others. At 14 I doubt many people know enough about politics or recent history to support a candidate or President without outside influence. How does your daughter feel about trump saying when you're rich you can grab women by the pu**y? She into that type of stuff?
+4   

5 days ago '05        #49
swyshasweets 
space
space
 Ymmot said
Free thought is having your own ideas and not being influenced by others. At 14 I doubt many people know enough about politics or recent history to support a candidate or President without outside influence. How does your daughter feel about trump saying when you're rich you can grab women by the pu**y? She into that type of stuff?
this is your argument smh... please go scribble that out ... n try try again

5 days ago '18        #50
PAPLE 
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 11142 11142
 Ymmot said
Because trump supporters are racists. Why are we still playing this game and not speaking directly like the rednecks do? They tell it like it is, we need to tell it like it is. Trump supporters are racists and they're ok with pedophiles as long as they're in the same party.
Democrats are bigger racists by far.

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+102online now  21
Image(s) inside Light Work
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside 10 Best Style Tips for Dad Bods Or Chubby Guys