Don't be like this guy my Boxden children

most viewed right now
+18  84
41 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
70 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #51
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 10862 10862
 justin747 said
That 2nd one is good but kinda tricky for somebody without a lot of experience

For one I legit don't think any chick is out of anyone's league. It's all about how you act which you touched on. I just always tell my homies that nobody is outta their league. I don't even want that thought crossing their head.

That could also lead to the friend zone too if you're not careful. I know better and I still slip up sometimes. There should be some kind of physical touch involved
Facts!!
+2   

1 week ago '18        #52
Oswaldgatesjr 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$6,896 | Props total: 15440 15440
Homie tried to come off all beautiful and romantic like in the movies knowing got damn well in real life that sh*t ain't gonna wrk It just comes off creepy as fu*k.

Now he will join alot of other motherfu*kers in the unemployment line.
+6   

1 week ago '06        #53
"SS" 32 heat pts32
space
space
$12,345 | Props total: 15515 15515
 Hoodsta1e11 said
It could work if she showed some interest. When I worked at a Pawnshop I took a girl info, she was flirting while I was helping her so I text her if it was cool I keep her number, she said of course. Another lady I asked her number to pull up her account, she came back a couple days later asking why I didnt call her. she was an older lady fine slim thick, she was with this guy at the time so I thought it was her dude, turned out he was her gay friend, this lady used come to the job all the time trying to get some D, one time she comes in ask for my sup he comes out like whats the problem, she said she wanted to file a complaint about my service he asked whats wrong with his service, what did he do wrong her a*s go say he aint gave me no d*ck!! we bust out laughing

I worked at a pawnshop for 5 years bro and i ain't never got so much pu**y in my life. Idk what the fu*k it was about that job, but it was super easy to pull a bi*ch. Whenever i started i noticed all the women used to flirt with my manager and found out he was hittin most of them bi*ches. After a couple months i started to get my own fans and i was on that sh*t too. We used to be in competition with that sh*t. I aint worked there in dam near six years and im still hittin bi*ches that i met on that job, me and manager ended up being friends and we still hangout and he still hittin bi*ches from the job too
+9   

1 week ago '14        #54
DavidAames 17 heat pts17
space
space
$10,803 | Props total: 11801 11801
 OhBoy1356 said
two ways to come at a woman

if she is a bi*ch who you just wanna fu*k and she a aint sh*t bi*ch come at her disrespectfully talk to her bad she might hate you at first but that sh*t will turn her on because most n*ggaz dont talk to her like that and she aint sh*t anyway

if she is a little out of your league talk to her but dont sweat her most n*ggaz do this with thirst make sure your conversation is good and your on point and respectful 9/10 she'll ask you for your information because she wants to keep in contact with you. after she hits you up still play it cool dont friendzone yourself but keep it cool 2-3 weeks 4 at tops the chick will be swallowing you saying you different from all the other men you actually listen to her and appreciate her thats when you got her mind then you can do whatever you want to her especially if you put that d*ck on her good the bi*ch will run to the end of the world for you.
Church!!!

1 week ago '18        #55
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 10862 10862
 michelleski495 said
I dont remember ever giving him my name to begin with..we were cool but not THAT cool. He couldve just asked
Weird n*ggas don’t realize ole boy did some stalker sh*t trying to find you.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #56
kido21 
space
space
$240 | Props total: 1450 1450
Why didn’t he just look the name up on ig and slide in the dm

1 week ago '10        #57
kawgre12 58 heat pts58
space
space
$17,058 | Props total: 19386 19386
I wonder how she would've felt about that situation if she was attracted to dude cuz that's where the line is usually drawn between her seeing dude as a creep or being sweet or romantic
+5   

1 week ago '06        #58
memphisboi55 
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 2021 2021
boy can't spell
+1   

1 week ago '12        #59
AlBooBoo 19 heat pts19
space
space
$49,471 | Props total: 74888 74888
 one il matt 56 said

lose lose situation in 2019 I see lol

But yeah ima always shoot my shot I don’t give a fk. And I won’t be no creep about it either
+1   

1 week ago '18        #60
OptimisticCynic 2 heat pts
space
space
$441 | Props total: 1634 1634
I’m going to be the grammar nerd and point out that dude is literally telling her that he’s a creep at the end. He says do not think I’m not a creep or stalker.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #61
16z 
space
space
space
$429 | Props total: 1160 1160
n*ggas mad cause the mf shot his shoot after he could t be fired? At least he tried, obviously she wasn’t who he thought she was or she wouldn’t be on here or social media so to say to play him. He made a bad judgement call
+2   

1 week ago '08        #62
606robin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,175 | Props total: 7382 7382
 Micheal C. Will said
I'm inclined to agree with this.

Also, this doesn't make much sense. Why send it on the postage label like that?
That sh*t would’ve never made through processing. If “he” legitimately sent to her home. Also unless she had a PO BOX, I’m not sure how “he” would be able to locate her address. Unless she dropped mail off, and he found her from addy. All of this sh*t is just “duck tales” to me...
+3   

1 week ago '07        #63
Cartel-Clipz 38 heat pts38
space
space
$37,545 | Props total: 53560 53560
I think it's more cringy that she posted this
+7   

1 week ago '18        #64
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
$563 | Props total: 710 710
 johnnysnow said
This some old school courting ,bi*ches don’t like that no more so he’ll be seen as a creep and a weirdo

Facts...is this not sliding into the dm tho
+1   

1 week ago '12        #65
Gramz 904 heat pts904
space
space
$22,246 | Props total: 26864 26864
The attempt is a little desperate but what's the point of putting this up on social media?
+2   

1 week ago '17        #66
Pretty Tone 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,375 | Props total: 24253 24253
Social media made hoes live for this type of sh*t...stop giving them what they want...
+5   

1 week ago '08        #67
606robin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,175 | Props total: 7382 7382
If this is a true story. I’m still not sure, why you’d talk about dude. Why, not grab your ovaries and tell dude, you didn’t appreciate it. Or just report him to both the post master and police. This was done for attention and nothing else. Social media smh...

1 week ago '04        #68
JiggZ 6 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 471 471
 "SS" said
I worked at a pawnshop for 5 years bro and i ain't never got so much pu**y in my life. Idk what the fu*k it was about that job, but it was super easy to pull a bi*ch. Whenever i started i noticed all the women used to flirt with my manager and found out he was hittin most of them bi*ches. After a couple months i started to get my own fans and i was on that sh*t too. We used to be in competition with that sh*t. I aint worked there in dam near six years and im still hittin bi*ches that i met on that job, me and manager ended up being friends and we still hangout and he still hittin bi*ches from the job too
if somebody is pawning something ....they are down and out ... they looking for a come up ...only time I pawned sum sh*t I was fu*ked up ... never again ... if I had a pu**y I would be fu*king fu*king .. pause ... I remember I was small talking with the chick working ... somehow it came out she was married ... access denied
+2   

1 week ago '17        #69
DeadendBoy 
space
space
$961 | Props total: 1845 1845
Cringe worthy but she’s also doing this for ego purposes
+1   

1 week ago '06        #70
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,651 | Props total: 5404 5404
Damn, nobody gonna mention how this dude spells sh*ttier than a 2nd grader? Being a dumbfu*k and a creep aint good at all even though i think this is fake.

1 week ago '04        #71
CrAkKedOuT 1054 heat pts1054
space
space
space
$25,629 | Props total: 20269 20269
Hand writing hella neat for a guy....
+1   

1 week ago '04        #72
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,718 | Props total: 2425 2425
Some one should post that ice cube "shut up bih" gif under her post...

She really should be happy someone put forth the effort for her long nose a*s.. dude wasn't creepy for that.. but he was out of pocket professionally for doing that.. & this bih, feeling so creeped out that she turned to social media instead of authorities or postal service management.. smh.. lost generation.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #73
6shake6 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,735 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Andrefrbk said
He wasnt rude or disrespectful.

Its just sad a man cant cant and imo SHOULD NOT court women anymore period pooh. Its not worth it. 15 years ago you guys have did something like this and maybe meet a future wife.

Now u do this kind of courtship you get posted and ridiculed online as a simp.

Feminism, the internet, and overly inflated female ego's k*lled courtship. At least traditional kind.

Send a letter like this to a woman before feminism, granted you are an okay looking dude she would have been hype.

Women have so many options now because of the internet you cannot simp anymore. They get simped on 50x a day when the login to IG or simply walk down the street if they are bad bad.

TLDR dont approach women randomly, dont court traditionally. Laws of the post feminist world we live in.

We all know if the n*gga that sent this was fine to her with IG followers and a bad boy she would have lost her shiit.
I think what he did was disgusting...

1 week ago '17        #74
pickolo01 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 795 795
Jang a Lang still pitching woo on the job

1 week ago '12        #75
MD20 
space
space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1512 1512
 justin747 said
That 2nd one is good but kinda tricky for somebody without a lot of experience

For one I legit don't think any chick is out of anyone's league. It's all about how you act which you touched on. I just always tell my homies that nobody is outta their league. I don't even want that thought crossing their head.

That could also lead to the friend zone too if you're not careful. I know better and I still slip up sometimes. There should be some kind of physical touch involved
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+52online now  18
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  17
Video inside Ayesha Currys milly rock will bring all the boys to the yard
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  13
Image(s) inside Elon Musk confirms the book of Revelations...
172 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+41online now  11
Image(s) inside You Every Smash A Girl In A Van That Double As Her House While Her Pet..
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy