Don't be like this guy my Boxden children

most viewed right now
+21  83
47 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
73 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #26
one il matt 56 7 heat pts
space
space
$660 | Props total: 4425 4425
 AlBooBoo said
this sht so fking cringe cuhz

MF’s really be sweating pu**y this bad? It’s embarrassing brah

Always shoot your shot in person my guy.

This sht here will not work 100% of the time

[tweet - click to view]

1 week ago '06        #27
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,281 | Props total: 7509 7509
that bi*ch would've called the cops on me

i write like a serial k*ller
+6   

1 week ago '09        #28
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$42,131 | Props total: 39547 39547
 606robin said
I stopped believing sh*t like this on Twitter. Too many women ďclout chasedĒ and got debunked. Especially, that handwriting looks feminine.
you know you right this the clout chasing attention seeking generation so can't believe sh*t on social media.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #29
justin747 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,796 | Props total: 67968 67968
 OhBoy1356 said
two ways to come at a woman

if she is a bi*ch who you just wanna fu*k and she a aint sh*t bi*ch come at her disrespectfully talk to her bad she might hate you at first but that sh*t will turn her on because most n*ggaz dont talk to her like that and she aint sh*t anyway

if she is a little out of your league talk to her but dont sweat her most n*ggaz do this with thirst make sure your conversation is good and your on point and respectful 9/10 she'll ask you for your information because she wants to keep in contact with you. after she hits you up still play it cool dont friendzone yourself but keep it cool 2-3 weeks 4 at tops the chick will be swallowing you saying you different from all the other men you actually listen to her and appreciate her thats when you got her mind then you can do whatever you want to her especially if you put that d*ck on her good the bi*ch will run to the end of the world for you.
That 2nd one is good but kinda tricky for somebody without a lot of experience

For one I legit don't think any chick is out of anyone's league. It's all about how you act which you touched on. I just always tell my homies that nobody is outta their league. I don't even want that thought crossing their head.

That could also lead to the friend zone too if you're not careful. I know better and I still slip up sometimes. There should be some kind of physical touch involved
+7   

1 week ago '06        #30
new2hiphop 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,333 | Props total: 38364 38364
 tallulahmademe said
Maybe he's a good guy and felt like she was the 1 with a love at 1st sight type of moment
Keep it real a white gurl or mixed woulda thought it was cute and they possibly could have talked. Certain black girl lookin for clout ready to screen shot and post anything. Then when they log of they go to a dude that ainít shyt and will beat there azz.

Niccas canít even try to do some quirky off the cuff romance now a days smh.
Dude shoulda shortened the message or just approached her in the parking lot.

1 week ago '07        #31
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,852 | Props total: 17872 17872
 Hoodsta1e11 said
It could work if she showed some interest. When I worked at a Pawnshop I took a girl info, she was flirting while I was helping her so I text her if it was cool I keep her number, she said of course. Another lady I asked her number to pull up her account, she came back a couple days later asking why I didnt call her. she was an older lady fine slim thick, she was with this guy at the time so I thought it was her dude, turned out he was her gay friend, this lady used come to the job all the time trying to get some D, one time she comes in ask for my sup he comes out like whats the problem, she said she wanted to file a complaint about my service he asked whats wrong with his service, what did he do wrong her a*s go say he aint gave me no d*ck!! we bust out laughing
Did you clap them cheeks or what n*gga
+2   

1 week ago '07        #32
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,506 | Props total: 2265 2265
When I used to go cash my checks at Citi Bank I would always chop it up with the teller, but only on some cool sh*t. One day he randomly requested me on IG. I never went back

1 week ago '05        #33
JimDinO77 21 heat pts21
space
space
$26,991 | Props total: 13635 13635
 OhBoy1356 said
two ways to come at a woman

if she is a bi*ch who you just wanna fu*k and she a aint sh*t bi*ch come at her disrespectfully talk to her bad she might hate you at first but that sh*t will turn her on because most n*ggaz dont talk to her like that and she aint sh*t anyway

if she is a little out of your league talk to her but dont sweat her most n*ggaz do this with thirst make sure your conversation is good and your on point and respectful 9/10 she'll ask you for your information because she wants to keep in contact with you. after she hits you up still play it cool dont friendzone yourself but keep it cool 2-3 weeks 4 at tops the chick will be swallowing you saying you different from all the other men you actually listen to her and appreciate her thats when you got her mind then you can do whatever you want to her especially if you put that d*ck on her good the bi*ch will run to the end of the world for you.
U right bruh.... I picked up that game in college...... small talking with broads is the easiest way to bag em...... iíll admit tho, some n*ggas are absolute masters of talking about absolutely generic or random bull sh*t and getting bi*ches engaged...... I am not on that level
+1   

1 week ago '17        #34
Kingz2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,783 | Props total: 14613 14613
 michelleski495 said
When I used to go cash my checks at Citi Bank I would always chop it up with the teller, but only on some cool sh*t. One day he randomly requested me on IG. I never went back
Stuff like that donít make sense to me. Chop it up have some laughs in person but if they request you on social media then itís bad? Like whatís the difference?
+13   

1 week ago '16        #35
Breeze 
space
space
space
$965 | Props total: 2104 2104
This average a*s fake hair having bi*ch, you know she has no friends because she's exposing someone on twitter.

My man has a job, meanwhile she's fu*kin the local weed dealer.

She did my man a favor
+6   

1 week ago '05        #36
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,260 | Props total: 8894 8894
homies are really lonely like that out there
+2   

1 week ago '05        #37
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,260 | Props total: 8894 8894
 michelleski495 said
did you add him though?
+1   

1 week ago '05        #38
old head 197 heat pts197
space
space
$20,498 | Props total: 24288 24288
 tallulahmademe said
Maybe he's a good guy and felt like she was the 1 with a love at 1st sight type of moment
Stfu pu**y!
+1   

1 week ago '18        #39
Dehone 
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 12270 12270
This is the type of dude to squeeze a womans arm even harder as shes about to get up and he goes "please.... I'm NOT creep. Just...please, stay" while staring dead in her eyes and not blinking
+3   

1 week ago '14        #40
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,229 | Props total: 4232 4232
 KJHARDY said
No Duck Tales here guy, we even had surveillance of her Flashing her t*ts when she was showing me her n*pple piercing. If I wasnt with someone at the time I wouldve broke her down I know she was a freak

1 week ago '07        #41
michelleski495 
space
space
 Kingz2 said
Stuff like that donít make sense to me. Chop it up have some laughs in person but if they request you on social media then itís bad? Like whatís the difference?
I dont remember ever giving him my name to begin with..we were cool but not THAT cool. He couldve just asked
+3   

1 week ago '07        #42
michelleski495 
space
space
 dizzle trizzle said
did you add him though?
No I didnt.

1 week ago '14        #43
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,229 | Props total: 4232 4232
 DIPSET101 said
Did you clap them cheeks or what n*gga
Naw I didnt I was in a relationship at the time I really wanted to she was a good looking older broad and I could tell she was a freak.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #44
Queen Laasia 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$294 | Props total: 506 506
Lol a creep to me is an old a*s person who follows you after you say no. If he’s genuinely infatuated and young then it’s just a big crush. Or he really got smitten, had to shoot his shot, might’ve been shy and confessed too much. Not every guys a rapist, you can tell them formally and respectfully you decline. If they find out information about you or start walking where you lived then be alert. I’m a relationship guru for my friends ����*♀️
+1   

1 week ago '05        #45
Link4444 
space
space
$1,049 | Props total: 231 231
 Andrefrbk said
He wasnt rude or disrespectful.

Its just sad a man cant cant and imo SHOULD NOT court women anymore period pooh. Its not worth it. 15 years ago you guys have did something like this and maybe meet a future wife.

Now u do this kind of courtship you get posted and ridiculed online as a simp.

Feminism, the internet, and overly inflated female ego's k*lled courtship. At least traditional kind.

Send a letter like this to a woman before feminism, granted you are an okay looking dude she would have been hype.

Women have so many options now because of the internet you cannot simp anymore. They get simped on 50x a day when the login to IG or simply walk down the street if they are bad bad.

TLDR dont approach women randomly, dont court traditionally. Laws of the post feminist world we live in.

We all know if the n*gga that sent this was fine to her with IG followers and a bad boy she would have lost her shiit.
Wow... You called it a letter... The mufukka wrote on a fu*kin shipping label lmao. How romantic lol.

Yall be the dumbass friends who tell him to go ahead knowing he might lose his job and everything that follows.

BX... Y'all should not be taking dating advice from bitter a*s dudes on a hip hop forum that gassed up Tekashi69 like he was raps savior smb
+1   

1 week ago '17        #46
Kingz2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,783 | Props total: 14613 14613
 michelleski495 said
I dont remember ever giving him my name to begin with..we were cool but not THAT cool. He couldve just asked
I mean he cashed your checks and he was the teller at the bank he already had access to your name every time you went to him they require ID. I agree he could of asked but thatís not a reason to stop going all together now if he sent something to your house then Iíd understand.
+4   

1 week ago '05        #47
projectd06 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,871 | Props total: 13337 13337
Man i used to work at subeay and this cat was writing his number on napkins and slipping them in the bag sh*t had me dying.
+4   

1 week ago '11        #48
SteffDub 
space
space
space
$1,163 | Props total: 4071 4071
Pretty sure she lesbian so it was ov from the jump
+1   

1 week ago '14        #49
bangaondatrack 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 1839 1839
Story is sus . . . you mean to tell me a n*gga wrote this sh*t on a priority sticker?
with all the paper and sh*t in the post office he wrote on that sh*t?

I could be wrong but this sh*t looks like female handwriting, not because of the decent penmanship but, because of how the i's are dotted. Alot of women draw circles instead of dotting. Also the intentional grammar errors lol

you can fake handwriting but you'll always leave some evidence of your original handwriting.
+4   

1 week ago '18        #50
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 10862 10862
Bunch of weirdos exposing themselves. n*gga probably show up to her crib next.
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+53online now  29
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  15
Video inside Ayesha Currys milly rock will bring all the boys to the yard
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  11
Image(s) inside Elon Musk confirms the book of Revelations...
172 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+41online now  10
Image(s) inside You Every Smash A Girl In A Van That Double As Her House While Her Pet..
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy