Jul 10 - New Epstein accuser says he raped her when she was 15 in Upper East Side mansion

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '12        #26
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$30,946 | Props total: 57083 57083
 AllWins said
Ok thanks for participating OB. Enjoy your political theater. Good day.
Keep your hands to yourself out there
+3   

5 days ago '17        #27
AllWins 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,470 | Props total: 8036 8036
 OldBusiness said
Keep your hands to yourself out there
You donít want to talk about my comment tho.

You are probably smart enough to realize that the more this issue gets exposed, the more Bill Clinton looks bad. Other democrat/left figures maybe too.

You think Iím defending trump. Iím not. If all this sh*t plays out I would be 0% surprised if trump was involved. I want whatever justice to be served if thatís the case.

My point is that these people didnít want this issue front and center when they had Hillary and otherís rep to protect.

The timing is strategic. That is worth noting, so I did.

5 days ago '19        #28
BOLO1 3 heat pts
space
space
$213 | Props total: 525 525
 PAPLE said

Blacks are. African countries have the highest rates of r*pe by far. More than all of the rest of world combined actually. And that figure is mostly 15yrs and under.

Do your research, it's all facts.
*Citation needed caucashÔt... In the meantime the only source I need to give you is the Catholic Church of European tradition. How many child r*pes have they gotten away with under the guise of religious purity? Hold this L and blocked.
+2   

4 days ago '12        #29
space
space
 AllWins said

You are probably smart enough to realize that the more this issue gets exposed, the more Bill Clinton looks bad. Other democrat/left figures maybe too.

You think Iím defending trump. Iím not. If all this sh*t plays out I would be 0% surprised if trump was involved. I want whatever justice to be served if thatís the case.

My point is that these people didnít want this issue front and center when they had Hillary and otherís rep to protect.

Is this the point you want me to reply to?

I havent seen anyone defending Bill Clinton other than himself. Hell CNN did a 30 minute spot on Clinton and Epsteins friendship just yesterday. The funny thing js I havent really seen anyone "sticking up for democrats"....yet ive seen plenty of Trump fans sticking up for trump or attempting to make this partisan.

Child r*pe is not a partisan issue.

Let me say it for you one more time:

CHILD r*pe IS NOT A PARTISAN ISSUE.

Also this whole "blame it all on Clinton" narrative Trump fans keep pushing is a little stupid and empty ....know why?

CAUSE TRUMP AND CLINTON USED TO HANG OUT ALL THE TIME.

You forget these guys threw parties, events, charities, celeb golf tournaments together, their daughters grew up close friends, and the Clintons were on the guests of honor list at Trumps wedding.

Trying to clear Trump by blaming Clinton just means youre admitting a for sure closer a*sociate(Clinton) to Trump is a pedo, and once again Trump was hanging out with him.

My stance all along has been that these guys are just peas in a pod. I think their whole circle is sick.

I'll take it a step further. I think Clinton gets exposed, and for the first time we see Hilary break from him because while she can take Lewinsky sucking him off...i dont think shes willing to take a child r*pe bullet.

But I think she knew about it, hid it, and lived with it. And for that she deserves to be punished.

But I also think Trump goes down right with them.

The most confusing thing is how before 2016 everyone knew/accepted Trump and Bills friendship. Now 3 years later a certain group of people try to paint them as far apart as possible.
+6   

4 days ago '13        #30
Taree 10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,882 | Props total: 23400 23400
 OldBusiness said
Is this the point you want me to reply to?

I havent seen anyone defending Bill Clinton other than himself. Hell CNN did a 30 minute spot on Clinton and Epsteins friendship just yesterday. The funny thing js I havent really seen anyone "sticking up for democrats"....yet ive seen plenty of Trump fans sticking up for trump or attempting to make this partisan.

Child r*pe is not a partisan issue.

Let me say it for you one more time:

CHILD r*pe IS NOT A PARTISAN ISSUE.

Also this whole "blame it all on Clinton" narrative Trump fans keep pushing is a little stupid and empty ....know why?

CAUSE TRUMP AND CLINTON USED TO HANG OUT ALL THE TIME.

You forget these guys threw parties, events, charities, celeb golf tournaments together, their daughters grew up close friends, and the Clintons were on the guests of honor list at Trumps wedding.

Trying to clear Trump by blaming Clinton just means youre admitting a for sure closer a*sociate(Clinton) to Trump is a pedo, and once again Trump was hanging out with him.

My stance all along has been that these guys are just peas in a pod. I think their whole circle is sick.

I'll take it a step further. I think Clinton gets exposed, and for the first time we see Hilary break from him because while she can take Lewinsky sucking him off...i dont think shes willing to take a child r*pe bullet.

But I think she knew about it, hid it, and lived with it. And for that she deserves to be punished.

But I also think Trump goes down right with them.

The most confusing thing is how before 2016 everyone knew/accepted Trump and Bills friendship. Now 3 years later a certain group of people try to paint them as far apart as possible.

Will @ duck this
+1   

4 days ago '17        #31
AllWins 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Taree said

Will @ duck this
Nah see this is where itís funny to me. I got nothing to duck.

We agree. I made a point about the timing of this coming out and was made out to be defending pedo sh*t. fu*k no.

But if youíre paying attention you know that this wasnít a front and center issue when Hillary was running because it would hurt politically. sh*t isnít new.

This issue is bigger than trump and Clinton and there is a lot of people who were willing to keep it quiet for years cause it didnít benefit them.

Now that it does, likes bring it out. Crazy cause itís likely to cause chaos across all sides of the political isle.

Weíre unified. We want justice for anyone who is involved in this. Itís not a trump problem or a Clinton problem, itís both and a lot more.

Thatís all. Figured we would find common ground if he responded. Good day.

4 days ago '13        #32
Taree 10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,882 | Props total: 23400 23400
 AllWins said
He got me.
Got it.
+2   

4 days ago '17        #33
AllWins 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Taree said
Got it.
Not at all. I made a point, he jumped out like I was defending trump, which I can understand, but that wasnít the point . After writing a book, turns out we agree.

You and I probably agree on much more than you think too.

4 days ago '04        #34
erickonasis 26 heat pts26
space
space
$32,606 | Props total: 34489 34489
 AllWins said

You are probably smart enough to realize that the more this issue gets exposed, the more Bill Clinton looks bad. .
Who the fu*k cares about Bill Clinton?

Dont you get tired of that same playbook everyday.
+2   

4 days ago '17        #35
AllWins 13 heat pts13
space
space
 erickonasis said
Who the fu*k cares about Bill Clinton?

Dont you get tired of that same playbook everyday.
If you are interested in the point I made, Iíll explain. If you are making the incorrect a*sumption I was defending trump, then move along. I wasnít and I donít have a playbook.

4 days ago '12        #36
space
space
 AllWins said
Nah see this is where itís funny to me. I got nothing to duck.

We agree. I made a point about the timing of this coming out and was made out to be defending pedo sh*t. fu*k no.

But if youíre paying attention you know that this wasnít a front and center issue when Hillary was running because it would hurt politically. sh*t isnít new.

This issue is bigger than trump and Clinton and there is a lot of people who were willing to keep it quiet for years cause it didnít benefit them.

Now that it does, likes bring it out. Crazy cause itís likely to cause chaos across all sides of the political isle.

Weíre unified. We want justice for anyone who is involved in this. Itís not a trump problem or a Clinton problem, itís both and a lot more.

Thatís all. Figured we would find common ground if he responded. Good day.
Was it ignored during Hilarys run?

Sure, but it was ignored by her and Trumps side. Trump brought Clintons victims/mistresses or whatever they were to a debate....howcome you didnt ask why he didnt bring it up against her lol? He brought up everything else

Plus we keep conveniently forgetting this happened in the middle of Bush's campaign and was covered up by republicans...Acosta DID put the cover up deal together in 07/08 before Bush left office, crimes were committed from 02-05.

Its crazy cause we only got.here after the reopening of over 2000 pages of evidence by a fed judge under.Obama. Epsteins 2015 defamation case blew this wide open after all that sealed evidenced was made available.
+3   

4 days ago '12        #37
space
space
 AllWins said
If you are interested in the point I made, Iíll explain. If you are making the incorrect a*sumption I was defending trump, then move along. I wasnít and I donít have a playbook.
Ask yourself this question.

All these random Trump fans who are all users whomget banned for racism, trolling, and sh*t posting were vehemently defending Trump and trying to force a narrative on Clinton alone BEFORE the Acosta press conference.

Where are they now? Notice how they disappeared.
+2   

4 days ago '04        #38
Javon23 342 heat pts342
space
space
$52,694 | Props total: 25156 25156
Edit: wrong topic

4 days ago '17        #39
AllWins 13 heat pts13
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Was it ignored during Hilarys run?

Sure, but it was ignored by her and Trumps side. Trump brought Clintons victims/mistresses or whatever they were to a debate....howcome you didnt ask why he didnt bring it up against her lol? He brought up everything else

Plus we keep conveniently forgetting this happened in the middle of Bush's campaign and was covered up by republicans...Acosta DID put the cover up deal together in 07/08 before Bush left office, crimes were committed from 02-05.

Its crazy cause we only got.here after the reopening of over 2000 pages of evidence by a fed judge under.Obama. Epsteins 2015 defamation case blew this wide open after all that sealed evidenced was made available.
Yeaaa see now weíre cookin.

It was ignored all the way up until just recently, by all sides, including trump. Which is crazy as we keep learning how fu*ked up this is. My question is/was why?

He didnít bring it up against her cause heís probably got history with it too. Again, no trump defense over here. The fact that he put Acosta in office after that is shady AF to say the least.

sh*t is wild and there is a lot of powerful people who are going to try to control the narrative of this. Trump is looking shaky to say the least, if Epstein sings sh*t could get way more messy.

4 days ago '17        #40
AllWins 13 heat pts13
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Ask yourself this question.

All these random Trump fans who are all users whomget banned for racism, trolling, and sh*t posting were vehemently defending Trump and trying to force a narrative on Clinton alone BEFORE the Acosta press conference.

Where are they now? Notice how they disappeared.
Good question, donít have the answer.
+1   

4 days ago '12        #41
space
space
Also @ @ heres a post of mine from 2 years ago

I been talking about clinton, epstein, and trump needing to be sent up the river for this sh*t for years on boxden. I can show you posts from 5 years ago even

I never been a fan of the Clintons. I marched with Bernie when he came here and knocked on doors across the state of Ga in the 2016 election.

I been wanting this sh*t blown open.
+7   

4 days ago '12        #42
space
space
 AllWins said
Yeaaa see now weíre cookin.

It was ignored all the way up until just recently, by all sides, including trump. Which is crazy as we keep learning how fu*ked up this is. My question is/was why?

He didnít bring it up against her cause heís probably got history with it too. Again, no trump defense over here. The fact that he put Acosta in office after that is shady AF to say the least.

sh*t is wild and there is a lot of powerful people who are going to try to control the narrative of this. Trump is looking shaky to say the least, if Epstein sings sh*t could get way more messy.
But lets not forget Bill Barrs hand in this.

His old firm was one of the ones that worked with Kenn Starr to get the deal. One of his partners wrote that random letter thanking Acosta for the easy deal.

Then his father randomly hired Epstein as a math teacher years ago at one of the most prestigious high schools in the nation. Epstein didnt even have a fu*king college degree. You cant even be a janitor at that high school without atleast a vocational diploma

He then publicly recused himself on national tv, only to say hes sorta recused lol.

Whose he protecting and why?

I think hes protecting Trump and Clinton, and plenty of sick fu*ks in the legal system that let them get away with this.

These secret circles have guard dogs in powerful places. I think Barr and Acosta are those guard dogs.
+3   

4 days ago '18        #43
antisocial100 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,561 | Props total: 4375 4375
Epstein Wildin he shoulda dipped off to the caymans and lived there for the rest of his life after beatin that case in 02

4 days ago '15        #44
MightyHealthy2 76 heat pts76
space
space
$21,430 | Props total: 49439 49439
 Stand Down said
In before woke Bx applaud they snow angel unlike their very own black queens.
I hope your suicide makes the news, so we can rejoice that you won't be on boxden any more.

TMC

4 days ago '13        #45
JosethaHustler 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 4722 4722
Lock him up!!!

4 days ago '17        #46
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,718 | Props total: 30816 30816
 AllWins said
You don’t want to talk about my comment tho.

You think I’m defending trump. I’m not. If all this sh*t plays out I would be 0% surprised if trump was involved. I want whatever justice to be served if that’s the case.

My point is that these people didn’t want this issue front and center when they had Hillary and other’s rep to protect.

So if both of them are being publicly ousted now, what difference does it make? Bill’s connection with Epstein is being resurfaced(again)
and Epstein’s getting busted — again.

The fu*k are you bringing in this grand narrative that obfuscates the undeniable fact that Epstein is being federally persecuted for human trafficking?

If you arent an outward Trump supporter, you’re a tacit one.

Stop trying to give the illusion of being objective in all this.

You’re not.
+4   

4 days ago '19        #47
Stand Down 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$467 | Props total: 801 801
 MightyHealthy2 said
I hope your suicide makes the news, so we can rejoice that you won't be on boxden any more.

TMC
f*ggit Focker stay mad. Got u wishin suicides on stranger.

4 days ago '17        #48
AllWins 13 heat pts13
space
space
 QdobaCasanova said
So if both of them are being publicly ousted now, what difference does it make? Billís connection with Epstein is being resurfaced(again)
and Epsteinís getting busted ó again.

The fu*k are you bringing in this grand narrative that obfuscates the undeniable fact that Epstein is being federally persecuted for human trafficking?

If you arent an outward Trump supporter, youíre a tacit one.

Stop trying to give the illusion of being objective in all this.

Youíre not.
Timing was what I questioned. I didnít obfuscate it at all. Itís an old story that is coming to the surface now. Many powerful people have willfully pushed this under the rug for years and now itís at the forefront. Itís a much bigger issue than trump. Iím very much objective and not just jumping on the hate train like the rest cause itís a much bigger issue that some of us have been aware of for years now.

4 days ago '17        #49
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,718 | Props total: 30816 30816
 AllWins said
Timing was what I questioned. I didnít obfuscate it at all. Itís an old story that is coming to the surface now. Many powerful people have willfully pushed this under the rug for years and now itís at the forefront. Itís a much bigger issue than trump. Iím very much objective and not just jumping on the hate train like the rest cause itís a much bigger issue that some of us have been aware of for years now.
Yeah, letís not jump on the ďi hate kid fu*kersĒ train.

The ďbigger issueĒ being that people care now. Prior to #metoo or the advent of social media, people knew rich people did deplorable sh*t; we just didnt care ó well baby boomers didnt care. It was just accepted.

Now it isnít. When Epstein was first persecuted, it was in the early aughts. For context, we still used ďfag**tĒ and ďretardĒ as casual insults.

We, the public, didnít care.

Social norms change and in this case, this is a change that shouldíve always been a constant.

Donít reply to this post with dumb sh*t.
+3   

3 days ago '17        #50
AllWins 13 heat pts13
space
space
 QdobaCasanova said
Yeah, letís not jump on the ďi hate kid fu*kersĒ train.

The ďbigger issueĒ being that people care now. Prior to #metoo or the advent of social media, people knew rich people did deplorable sh*t; we just didnt care ó well baby boomers didnt care. It was just accepted.

Now it isnít. When Epstein was first persecuted, it was in the early aughts. For context, we still used ďfag**tĒ and ďretardĒ as casual insults.

We, the public, didnít care.

Social norms change and in this case, this is a change that shouldíve always been a constant.

Donít reply to this post with dumb sh*t.
You make different points, and Iím not arguing with that stuff.

I still use f*g**t and retard, but point taken lol

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  20
Video inside Master P Responds To I Got The Hook Up 2 Backlash
253 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  18
Image(s) inside Light Work