Jul 9 - Trump Supporter's life flashes before his eyes when reporter calls him out

most viewed right now
+24  43
31 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '05        #101
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 5318 5318
He looks like he could benefit from free healthcare.

6 days ago '17        #102
AllWins 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,470 | Props total: 8038 8038
People really need to look into the mirror.

That same interview can happen with the political leaning switched and look just as bad or worse
+4   

6 days ago '04        #103
illmatic 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 521 521
This is like a cult 😂
+1   

6 days ago '11        #104
Sin 2164 heat pts2164
space
space
$31,998 | Props total: 97752 97752
 AllWins said
People really need to look into the mirror.

That same interview can happen with the political leaning switched and look just as bad or worse
Those people who lets politics consume their entire life are just sad
+2   

6 days ago '18        #105
br82186 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 6296 6296
 money99 said
fu*k off don’t badmouth my president you fu*kin scumbag
You ain't gonna do nothing, but act hard and talk sh-t behind a screen and a keyboard.

6 days ago '04        #106
Adwerdz 450 heat pts450
space
space
$39,570 | Props total: 43908 43908
Interviewer sonned the fu*k out of that idiot
+2   

6 days ago '12        #107
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$30,946 | Props total: 57086 57086
 Kade said
You sound like you got that from the movies.
You sound like you blindly cape for nothing you ever experience.

I even went to the casey cagle rally with mikenpence.
+2   

6 days ago '07        #108
yolaboy 196 heat pts196
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 13014 13014
 Kade said
Democrats always talking about race and then calling others racist.
democrats worry about race because racism is gaining traction for the first time in 50 years

Kade said
Trump can't win with just white people.
numbers say otherwise

Kade said
because the democrats still believe that... they are going to lose. You worry about race to much.
Trump is going to win because of racism and the tax cuts he gave wealthy people and corporations

Kade said
You worry about race to much.
you blindly accept and condone street executions of unarmed humans with the wrong color of skin too much

you guys are acting desperate despite essentially having 2020 in the bag unless something changes

first it's the deep state, then it's the media, then it's democrats

what separates you and i has nothing to do with any of those things, it's a fundamental difference in core values and integrity, it's deeper than how you were raised, (i grew up in an evangelical repbulican family) it has to do with who you are

the fact that you look at a person like Trump with awe and inspiration has nothing to do with deep state media democrats, it means he represents, in deed and word, everything you hold dear

you vote in step with a movement that says tetrahydrocannabinol is the same as opiates and amphetamines despite overwhelming, real life, real time hard proof that concludes the opposite, a culture that rejects science every chance it gets

you vote with people who equate wealth with intelligence and despise people who work hard and learn, you are aligned with people who champion a society that produces poverty, suffering, addiction, homelessness, crime, corruption and violence
+6   

6 days ago '17        #109
oDDJoB 1 heat pts
space
space
$957 | Props total: 839 839
 Deuce2416 said
Lmfaoooo that’s a damn lie. He won because white people (for now) are still the majority and they see that slipping away.

Can’t say I blame them. Self preservation is a natural instinct. In the end this empire, as you caucasoids know it, still gon fall.

Not soon enough unfortunately
Ive yet to see someone say sh*t like this in real life

6 days ago '17        #110
oDDJoB 1 heat pts
space
space
$957 | Props total: 839 839
 blackninja said
Or one that could stick to one story. They are always deflecting and switching the narrative. They say look at the Stock Market and how it is up. You ask them if they own stock and they don't want to answer that simple question and then start taking about unemployment.

Retard

6 days ago '07        #111
DoctorNBA 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,882 | Props total: 6970 6970
That unemployment number was screamed loud and clear 3 years ago and I never heard anyone say ppl stopped looking for work being the reason. Same with the stock market. Crazy how sh*t changes.

6 days ago '12        #112
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$30,946 | Props total: 57086 57086
 DoctorNBA said
That unemployment number was screamed loud and clear 3 years ago and I never heard anyone say ppl stopped looking for work being the reason. Same with the stock market. Crazy how sh*t changes.
Lol Trump has over 100 tweets criticizing that unemployment number and even Bush tried to criticize Obamas unemployment numbs at one point.

Its amazing how those numbers were fake until Trump got in office and started claiming them

Maybe you should ask Gary Johnson
+3   

6 days ago '14        #113
freezetag 
space
space
$2,988 | Props total: 6730 6730
 mostagilegorill said
somebody is a Libtard. Deadass tho. That’s hilarious. My mans is a LIBTARD

What are you doing?
+3   

6 days ago '11        #114
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 6245 6245
 yolaboy said
democrats worry about race because racism is gaining traction for the first time in 50 years

numbers say otherwise

Trump is going to win because of racism and the tax cuts he gave wealthy people and corporations

you blindly accept and condone street executions of unarmed humans with the wrong color of skin too much

you guys are acting desperate despite essentially having 2020 in the bag unless something changes

what separates you and i has nothing to do with any of those things, it's a fundamental difference in core values and integrity, it's deeper than how you were raised, (i grew up in an evangelical repbulican family) it has to do with who you are

the fact that you look at a person like Trump with awe and inspiration has nothing to do with deep state media democrats, it means he represents, in deed and word, everything you hold dear

you vote in step with a movement that says tetrahydrocannabinol is the same as opiates and amphetamines despite overwhelming, real life, real time hard proof that concludes the opposite, a culture that rejects science every chance it gets

you vote with people who equate wealth with intelligence and despise people who work hard and learn, you are aligned with people who champion a society that produces poverty, suffering, addiction, homelessness, crime, corruption and violence
They got you good.

6 days ago '19        #115
dlaroc 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 75 75
 yolaboy said

DAMN.. Hammer dont hurt em!!! too much truth!!!
+3   

6 days ago '07        #116
DoctorNBA 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,882 | Props total: 6970 6970
 OldBusiness said
Lol Trump has over 100 tweets criticizing that unemployment number and even Bush tried to criticize Obamas unemployment numbs at one point.

Its amazing how those numbers were fake until Trump got in office and started claiming them

Maybe you should ask Gary Johnson
Obviously, both sides have a hard time telling the honest truth. Its all about talking points and excuses. Things are good for this reason and those same things are bad for this reason when the time is right. Its just dumb man.

NEVER give the other side credit and ALWAYS give the other side the blame. This is 2000's politics.

6 days ago '18        #117
BernieDaGoat 46 heat pts46
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 4321 4321
 Kade said
No, because people believed the polls which had been lying the whole time. Democrats always talking about race and then calling others racist. Trump can't win with just white people. That narrative is bogus... and because the democrats still believe that... they are going to lose. You worry about race to much.
Trump didnt win the popular vote......

Trumps votes were 54% white..6% black..28% hispanic 12% other..

6 days ago '11        #118
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 6245 6245
 OldBusiness said
You sound like you blindly cape for nothing you ever experience.

I even went to the casey cagle rally with mikenpence.
Convincing stuff...

[pic - click to view]

6 days ago '17        #119
money99 76 heat pts76
space
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 8454 8454
 yousabi*ch said
your president can lick my taint
Shut you project peasant a*s up boy

6 days ago '17        #120
money99 76 heat pts76
space
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
Lemme guess..you get some sense of satisfaction by trolling a board about Trump. Does it feel good? Do sleep better at night? Wait...i'm supposed to be flaming angry and triggered right? I forgot....oh lord, what am i gonna do? This guy supports Trump and loves him...im must end it all now........

[pic - click to view]

You are not even an equal rights citizen you little bi*ch

6 days ago '18        #121
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,735 | Props total: 15442 15442
 blackninja said
Or one that could stick to one story. They are always deflecting and switching the narrative. They say look at the Stock Market and how it is up. You ask them if they own stock and they don't want to answer that simple question and then start taking about unemployment.

Then they wanna ask you how many times you jerk off in a day lol

These people are pathetic but fortunately for Trump there’s a lot of them

6 days ago '17        #122
money99 76 heat pts76
space
space
space
 br82186 said
You ain't gonna do nothing, but act hard and talk sh-t behind a screen and a keyboard.
I hope you get shot

6 days ago '15        #123
RIPrjacks23 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 7667 7667
 TheLastNonEarth said
Facts.

That and the fertility rates are highest among Hispanic women. Whites aren't at replacement levels in 17 US states

[pic - click to view]

But over on stormfront you say black women are having millions of welfare babies, which one is it?

Slap

Oh and....ignore

6 days ago '04        #124
erickonasis 26 heat pts26
space
space
$32,606 | Props total: 34489 34489
 Deuce2416 said
I know... that “Trump d*cksucking Syndrome” got you all fu*ked up.

6 days ago '16        #125
DizAznLuvPho 38 heat pts38
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 4113 4113
Saying you have a black friend is the worst defense that you are not a racist. Only defense that you are not racist is that you don't judge a group of people and that you judge every person accordingly.

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+103online now  21
Image(s) inside Light Work
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside 10 Best Style Tips for Dad Bods Or Chubby Guys
36 comments