Jul 9 - Trump Supporter's life flashes before his eyes when reporter calls him out

most viewed right now
+25  57
34 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '18        #76
Eyesofchaos 2 heat pts
space
space
$380 | Props total: 504 504
Lol I love how they only show the moron going off on a tangent but someone who knows what he or she is talking about, God forbid they air that sh*t. Optics. I'll show you the same thing but on the right. Meet Owen Shroyer

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Eyesofchaos; 07-10-2019 at 06:16 AM..

6 days ago '18        #77
PAPLE 
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 11142 11142
 Deuce2416 said
Lmfaoooo that’s a damn lie. He won because white people (for now) are still the majority and they see that slipping away.

Can’t say I blame them. Self preservation is a natural instinct. In the end this empire, as you caucasoids know it, still gon fall.

Not soon enough unfortunately
you will be long gone and dead when that
[spoiler - click to view]

ever happens

6 days ago '17        #78
TheLastNonEarth 125 heat pts125
space
space
$10,148 | Props total: 54211 54211
 PAPLE said
you will be long gone and dead when that
[spoiler - click to view]

ever happens

If he lives another 25-30 years..

I think it's the primary motivating factor behind this border wall frenzy tbh

[pic - click to view]

+5   

6 days ago '18        #79
yunhsus 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 7875 7875
 Bandito said
trump didn't even win the majority of votes. He won by small margins in three states that gave him the electoral college win.

I say the strategy should be to say fu*k all the trump followers. I don't want them to vote against him in 2020. I don't want them to feel any sense of redemption because they "helped" vote him out after putting that retard in office.

Only need to get 30k more new voters in each of these states. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Do that and trump loses. Even if all his followers vote for him again.

I prefer that they all do vote for him again. So they can see that even with them coming out at top strength. They still lose. They can see their power slipping away with their own eyes.

Of course, that is not going to happen. Democrats will try to appease and coodle the racist fu*ks that voted for trump. At the same time turning off the potential new voters they could (should) get.

Voters showed in the 2018 midterms that they are all aboard the fu*k trump train. Let's see if they discarded for the fabled independent voters.

fu*k Hillary Clinton. But, she was right about two things in 2016. trump is a Russian puppet (willingly or not) and his followers are deplorable. They wear that title as a badge of honor with no shame. I wouldn't even want to admit knowing any of them motherfu*kers. Let alone trying to court their vote.

Sometimes you just have to sit back and laugh at the fu*kery. They all hold their destiny in their own hands. You have to let the natural law of things play out.

As a great man once said:

Do what thou wilt
Who gives a sh*t about the majority vote, it's the united states of America not united states of California. California is literally where trump lost the popular vote

6 days ago '18        #80
yunhsus 39 heat pts39
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said
If he lives another 25-30 years..

I think it's the primary motivating factor behind this border wall frenzy tbh

[pic - click to view]

lmao @ how the black population stays the same, BW too busy aborting their child at insane rates for there to be a growth

6 days ago '18        #81
yunhsus 39 heat pts39
space
space
 MisterHawkins said
No one has mentioned the Democratic Party you stupid motherfu*ker. That shows how your peanut brain can only think on a linear level. “You don’t like trump you’re a libtard!” Shut the fu*k up
They don't need to be mentioned when you keep on regurgitating the same sh*t as them, like a good little democratic plantation slave. Keep giving them your votes, you stupid mother fu*ker

6 days ago '05        #82
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,346 | Props total: 4350 4350
I don’t understand why poor people are trump supporters.

This is the last man doing anything for the poor.
+9   

6 days ago '17        #83
space
space

I get that Trump won based on the electoral college but damn if the Dems didn't trot out the most uninspiring challenger in recent memory. The turnout was historically low. If you can remember, a lot of people were dissatisfied with both options. It was like choosing between sh!t and feces. To his credit, Trump has been nowhere as bad as I thought he'd be in certain areas such as the economy. I just think that automation will make anyone's economic plans obsolete within 10 years.

The real story is how completely disinterested half the country is...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Will legit never understand how roughly 26% of people voting for Clinton and Trump with almost the same amount of people altogether NOT VOTING makes this 'Trump country'
+4   

6 days ago '15        #84
MisterHawkins 20 heat pts20
space
space
$4,519 | Props total: 9290 9290
 yunhsus said
They don't need to be mentioned when you keep on regurgitating the same sh*t as them, like a good little democratic plantation slave. Keep giving them your votes, you stupid mother fu*ker
Man shut the fu*k up d*ckhead. Just because I don’t like trump means I’m a Democrat? Go fu*k yourself dummy

6 days ago '04        #85
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,575 | Props total: 4610 4610
That Social Security comment touched a nerve 🤣🤣
+6   

6 days ago '18        #86
johnjohn718 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 319 319
#trump2020

6 days ago '18        #87
stutteringrap 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$8,892 | Props total: 11138 11138
 SomeOnesoN said
My God these people are stupid as fu*k!
okay. race aside. now do you see why i get so mad and disrespectful to these trump supporters and right wing stupid people on here.

like I am mrdd. but trump supporters are a new level of retarded.

I mean notice how major of trump supporters are fat and out of shape.

2. you notice it's the main ones calling other people lazy and they are lazy themselves.

3.trump supporters are worst than 50 cent supporters,trap music supporters and lebron haters combine.
+6   

6 days ago '17        #88
space
space
 yunhsus said
lmao @ how the black population stays the same, BW too busy aborting their child at insane rates for there to be a growth
Facts.

That and the fertility rates are highest among Hispanic women. Whites aren't at replacement levels in 17 US states

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 07-10-2019 at 06:58 AM..

6 days ago '12        #89
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,765 | Props total: 9010 9010
 RAWshadTX said
“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.” — Lyndon B. Johnson

[pic - click to view]

+4   

6 days ago '17        #90
space
space
 stutteringrap said
okay. race aside. now do you see why i get so mad and disrespectful to these trump supporters and right wing stupid people on here.

like I am mrdd. but trump supporters are a new level of retarded.

I mean notice how major of trump supporters are fat and out of shape.

2. you notice it's the main ones calling other people lazy and they are lazy themselves.

3.trump supporters are worst than 50 cent supporters,trap music supporters and lebron haters combine.
Real shyt tho, if emotions are a nail, yall gon to want to keep them away from the internet. There's nothing but hammers on this motherphucka.

I don't see how y'all go for the trigger words and methods they use:

It's like when a bish is intentionally trying to say slick shyt, you just can't fall for it. The victory is already yours for her being THAT mad

Y'all making their day getting angry wit em all the time. Gotta bob and weave bruh

[pic - click to view]

+4   

6 days ago '18        #91
yunhsus 39 heat pts39
space
space
 MisterHawkins said
Man shut the fu*k up d*ckhead. Just because I don’t like trump means I’m a Democrat? Go fu*k yourself dummy
When you use the same talking points and the same shtick as they do, then yes he does. Stop trying to distance yourself from the plantation. We know you tap dance for the democratic masa

6 days ago '08        #92
RustyLorcin 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,744 | Props total: 1076 1076
 Supa mario said
He got triggered off that social security sh*t.
Lololol dude went off on some “thug” sh*t. Straight bum f*ghts sh*t.

What a low life with low testosterone.
+1   

6 days ago '19        #93
FP1305 
space
space
$642 | Props total: 1052 1052
 Swade009 said
That ether at 6:59 lol...

6 days ago '18        #94
stutteringrap 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$8,892 | Props total: 11138 11138
 Swade009 said
let this be a eye opener to you black folksand mixed datmatian n*ggas.

just think obama is the perfect acting and most well respectful negro that your ever meet.

scandal free. most respectful predisent ever. and most intellegent speaking predisent we have had in years.

and if they see him as a muslim commiust son of a wh*re image how they view us.
+3   

6 days ago '04        #95
erickonasis 26 heat pts26
space
space
$32,606 | Props total: 34489 34489
+1   

6 days ago '14        #96
freezetag 
space
space
$2,988 | Props total: 6730 6730
“Where you getting your numbers from?”

“i don’t watch tv.”

“Where you getting your numbers from?”

“The internet”

+4   

6 days ago '16        #97
ThunnLanguage 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 7952 7952
 Bandito said
trump didn't even win the majority of votes. He won by small margins in three states that gave him the electoral college win.

I say the strategy should be to say fu*k all the trump followers. I don't want them to vote against him in 2020. I don't want them to feel any sense of redemption because they "helped" vote him out after putting that retard in office.

Only need to get 30k more new voters in each of these states. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Do that and trump loses. Even if all his followers vote for him again.

I prefer that they all do vote for him again. So they can see that even with them coming out at top strength. They still lose. They can see their power slipping away with their own eyes.

Of course, that is not going to happen. Democrats will try to appease and coodle the racist fu*ks that voted for trump. At the same time turning off the potential new voters they could (should) get.

Voters showed in the 2018 midterms that they are all aboard the fu*k trump train. Let's see if they discarded for the fabled independent voters.

fu*k Hillary Clinton. But, she was right about two things in 2016. trump is a Russian puppet (willingly or not) and his followers are deplorable. They wear that title as a badge of honor with no shame. I wouldn't even want to admit knowing any of them motherfu*kers. Let alone trying to court their vote.

Sometimes you just have to sit back and laugh at the fu*kery. They all hold their destiny in their own hands. You have to let the natural law of things play out.

As a great man once said:

Do what thou wilt

hit em with the Crowley, huh?

meanwhile, voting against their interests, thinkin Trump and Co. GAF about em other than their vote....wash, rinse, repeat

I, too, laff at the Social Security callout and triggered rage

6 days ago '18        #98
br82186 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 6296 6296
 mostagilegorill said
convention of deranged pea brain libtards hahahaha Nice circle jerk going on here. Sorry to ruin the party ya fackin queers. LGBTQ ��️*�� mathafackas. d*ck sucking homos #MAGA
 mostagilegorill said
you’re a son of a commie wh*re you bastard go find your Dad
 mostagilegorill said
are you a libtard? Be ashamed lmao
Somebody's on their period

6 days ago '05        #99
blackninja 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,899 | Props total: 11027 11027
 S-Class said
I have yet to see a smart one
Or one that could stick to one story. They are always deflecting and switching the narrative. They say look at the Stock Market and how it is up. You ask them if they own stock and they don't want to answer that simple question and then start taking about unemployment.

+5   

6 days ago '15        #100
MisterHawkins 20 heat pts20
space
space
$4,519 | Props total: 9290 9290
 yunhsus said
When you use the same talking points and the same shtick as they do, then yes he does. Stop trying to distance yourself from the plantation. We know you tap dance for the democratic masa
Ok troll

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside 10 Best Style Tips for Dad Bods Or Chubby Guys
36 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+103online now  16
Image(s) inside Light Work