Jul 9 - Russia to build 2,000km highway linking Europe and China

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '15        #26
Shmoedog 
space
space
$4,167 | Props total: 8253 8253
 Sin said
we've been flooding South America with guns in the since the 80s in exchange to flood the America with drugs

all to destabilize South America now your surprised its a major problem
And China wasn't the China it is today back in those days, they survived Mao and alotta hardships now look where they at today. Talk about us flooding south America with guns, sh*t look what we did to Japan, what's worst than that? they survived those atomic bombings, rose from all that to become a booming economic country, why? How u explain that? It's all about the culture and the government of the country, if the country is corrupt the people suffer.

5 days ago '11        #27
Sin 2164 heat pts2164
space
space
$31,998 | Props total: 97752 97752
 Shmoedog said
And China wasn't the China it is today back in those days, they survived Mao and alotta hardships now look where they at today. Talk about us flooding south America with guns, sh*t look what we did to Japan, what's worst than that? they survived those atomic bombings, rose from all that to become a booming economic country, why? How u explain that? It's all about the culture and the government of the country, if the country is corrupt the people suffer.
Japanese culture sounds trash to me high suicide rate low s*x drive fu*k that

if we don't get involved with building our neighbors up Brazil certainly will and they've already begun to replace us agriculturally

5 days ago '15        #28
Shmoedog 
space
space
 Sin said
Japanese culture sounds trash to me high suicide rate low s*x drive fu*k that

if we don't get involved with building our neighbors up Brazil certainly will and they've already begun to replace us agriculturally
Brazil can do that, Canada as well. America need to worry about their own sh*t for once, we've been involved in way too many countries throughout history be it to destabilize them or profit off of them, no more of that. We should just mind our business for once and leave other countries alone.

5 days ago '11        #29
Sin 2164 heat pts2164
space
space
 Shmoedog said
Brazil can do that, Canada as well. America need to worry about their own sh*t for once, we've been involved in way too many countries throughout history be it to destabilize them or profit off of them, no more of that. We should just mind our business for once and leave other countries alone.
Were building out the Middle East not the American continent

[tweet - click to view]

trump tweeted this hours before

[tweet - click to view]

5 days ago '15        #30
Shmoedog 
space
space
 Sin said
Were building out the Middle East not the American continent

trump tweeted this hours before

Don't agree with it, only country we should build is our own fu*k everybody else.
+1   

5 days ago '11        #31
Sin 2164 heat pts2164
space
space
 Shmoedog said
Don't agree with it, only country we should build is our own fu*k everybody else.
low interest loan to South America countries to help encourage growth

5 days ago '16        #32
Aztlan 137 heat pts137
space
space
$14,500 | Props total: 39538 39538
 qutaboi225 said
Compared to Louisiana? I'll take a gravel road....hit a pothole so big in New Orleans..i almost knocked the Hennessey out my cup
[pic - click to view]

In Connecticut, your Hennessey woulda went flying out the window.

5 days ago '16        #33
Aztlan 137 heat pts137
space
space
$14,500 | Props total: 39538 39538
 Shmoedog said
Japan had SCAP and financial aid.

After World War II, the United States also understood the strategic importance of using foreign a*sistance and other tools to aid and rebuild post-war Japan. Between 1946 and 1952, Washington invested $2.2 billion — or $18 billion in real 21st-century dollars adjusted for inflation — in Japan’s reconstruction effort.
The allied powers literally built Japan back up between 1946-1952.

The United States did the same with South Korea after the Korean War.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  20
Video inside Master P Responds To I Got The Hook Up 2 Backlash
253 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  18
Image(s) inside Light Work