Jul 9 - Alex Acosta Defends Plea Deal He Gave Jeffrey Epstein

most viewed right now
-19  111
89 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '06        #26
Skateboard T 54 heat pts54
space
space
$26,312 | Props total: 43086 43086
 AMG2M4 said
Trump threw Acosta under the bus so nobody is defending him or his plea deal, as overseen by the FBI Director Robert Mueller.

Good thing he's just a Labor Secretary now. Keep him away prosecutorial duties so we can hopefully avoid these types of lax deals with pedos in elite circles.

US Attorneys are not overseen by the FBI director genius....they’re parallel divisions of the DOJ.
+2   

6 days ago '16        #27
AMG2M4 106 heat pts106
space
space
$6,679 | Props total: 11548 11548
 Skateboard T said
US Attorneys are not overseen by the FBI director genius....they’re parallel divisions of the DOJ.
You must have missed my post in your own thread about this subject...or again you living in denial.

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Don't pretend like Robert Mueller is clean. Epstein was on the radar, but didn't get the wrath on federal charges.

Mueller didn't prosecute another pedo bc he needed to use him for testimony on his Mueller Report looking for dirt on Trump, and didn't accomplish what he set out to do. You forgot?

Here's a reminder

Mueller witness was convicted on child pr0n charge

George Nader, who advised the Trump White House, got a six-month sentence in 1991, records show.

BTW you know who was in the pictures in the pool with Bill Clinton on the Epstein island?! None other than George Nader with Tony Podesta. Google can't erase all those pics. Jeff ain't dumb, guess who took those pictures?

[tweet - click to view]

You can't hang with what I know. Liberals playing sides with what they want to believe when it comes to pedos and who enabled them and allowed them to escape prosecution. All ya'll care about is creating false narratives just to drag in Trump into this story, but avoid actual facilitators.

Last edited by AMG2M4; 07-10-2019 at 03:47 PM..

6 days ago '10        #28
Bandito 258 heat pts258 OP
space
space
space
$9,351 | Props total: 24089 24089
Still pushing that picture. That is a different George Nader.

It's not this guy

[pic - click to view]

+2   

6 days ago '16        #29
AMG2M4 106 heat pts106
space
space
 Bandito said
Still pushing that picture. That is a different George Nader.

It's not this guy

[pic - click to view]

Wow..So you TDS sufferers don't care about pedos? Just want to make Trump look bad in pictures with other pedos? That looks exactly like him! Again you blatantly lying. How dumb do you think we all are? Many of us are not that dumb or gullible .

Man, fukk ya'll. You can live in your own bubble. You don't care about prosecuting pedos you just want to talk about Trump.

n*gga barely held a position long enough or had a significant role in Trump's campaign, but n*ggas talking about "advisor" to Trump as the first line of news.

Ya'll know what you're doing, and it's not slick. It really isn't.

May you burn in hell for this.

If Trump is guilty, fukk him too, but your desperation is not making him come off guilty.

If there is a bombshell that is proven then we can speak, but until then, I don't care for your TDS outbursts and inaccurate narratives.

Last edited by AMG2M4; 07-10-2019 at 04:02 PM..

6 days ago '10        #30
space
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
Wow..So you TDS sufferers don't care about pedos? Just want to make Trump look bad in pictures with other pedos? That looks exactly like him!

Man, fukk ya'll. You can live in your own bubble. You don't care about prosecuting pedos you just want to talk about Trump.
fu*k Bill Clinton too. Don't get mad when people call you out for spreading lies.

Notice I didn't mention anything else in your post. Just the fact that the person in that picture isn't the George Nader you are claiming it to be.

You could have simply said. My bad. I was wrong about that. The rest of my post still stands.

Instead you came in here with trump's d*ck in your mouth like always. Why you have to defend the man so vigorously. I have never seen a politician with such a hardcore band of d*ck suckers in my life.
+1   

6 days ago '17        #31
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$12,586 | Props total: 29903 29903
 AMG2M4 said
Wow..So you TDS sufferers don't care about pedos? Just want to make Trump look bad in pictures with other pedos? That looks exactly like him! Again you blatantly lying. How dumb do you think we all are? Many of us are not that dumb or gullible .

n*gga barely held a position long enough or had a significant role in Trump's campaign, but n*ggas talking about "advisor" to Trump as the first line of news.

If Trump is guilty, fukk him too, but your desperation is not making him come off guilty.

If there is a bombshell that is proven then we can speak, but until then, I don't care for your TDS outbursts and inaccurate narratives.
Why are you going to such great lengths to defend a possible pedophile? I don't get it. Are you really that much of a partisan sheep?
+1   

6 days ago '04        #32
jsmooth-117 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$14,620 | Props total: 18419 18419
What did people think he was going to do? Go on stage and indict himself?
+1   

6 days ago '12        #33
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$30,966 | Props total: 57199 57199
@ @ @ its amazing how silent they are after Alex Acosta sat up there and crop dusted all their dumbass twitter/youtube misinformation.

This pedo enabler needs to fu*king fry, and anyone-regardless of party needs to go with em.
+1   

6 days ago '10        #34
space
space
space
 AMG2M4 said

Since you edited your posts since I quoted it. Let me address this part

Tnere is a reason I posted that picture of trump and Nader

It was taken in the White House in 2017. The secret service didn't even want to let Nader in the building because of his prior child molestation charges. trump insisted he be let in and took that picture with a sh*t eating grin. That is a major lapse in judgment on trump's part.

You say Nader wasn't really involved with trump. That is not true. Nader and Elliott Broidy (deputy finance chair of the RNC at the time) worked together extensively to push for a tougher stance against Iran and Qatar. Nader worked to get money from the United Arab Emirates into trump's campaign. He was also a advisor to Saudia Arabia. Those two countries are rivals of iran and Qatar. Broidy was also a chairman of trump's inauguration committe. Broidy also used Michael Cohen to pay off a mistress like trump did. I wonder where he got that idea from. Cohen was also a RNC finance chair at the same time as Broidy. Cohen has already been convicted of crimes. Broidy is currently under a grand jury investigation for corruption. The inauguration committe is also being investigated.

Why did trump go against the objections of the secret service for a someone that you claim he hardly had any interactions with.

I will add the Nader was also an advisor in the Clinton and W Bush administrations. I am not holding anything back because of partisan politics. Nader had enablers that overlooked his perversion for decades because of his "expertise" in the Middle East. trump was just another person on that long list.

The thing that frustrates me is I could make a thread listing 100s of people a*sociated with trump that are dirty and corrupt. Not only dirty and corrupt. But, doing dirty and corrupt things involving trump himself. His followers will defend him and say he's the only one that was actually clean. That's bullsh*t. His defenders know that it is bullsh*t. They don't care.

I stopped giving a fu*k what they think. I say my piece and keep it moving.
+1   

6 days ago '10        #35
space
space
space
 OldBusiness said
@ @ @ its amazing how silent they are after Alex Acosta sat up there and crop dusted all their dumbass twitter/youtube misinformation.

This pedo enabler needs to fu*king fry, and anyone-regardless of party needs to go with em.
Like I said in my previous post. I stopped giving a fu*k what they think.

They repeat talking points they get from somewhere else. They still manage to fu*k that up and screw up the messaging. I read the same right wing sources they do and it's funny watching them go off script. I know their talking points before they post them. They shouldn't think they are going to come in a thread and "drop knowledge."

They are reactionaries and always trying to come up with talking points to explain away things. If you have a strong moral center and beliefs, you don't need a script. You can freestyle and never have any contradictions.

You definitely wouldn't need to post tweets, IG posts and memes using other people's words.
+2   

6 days ago '17        #36
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 OldBusiness said

This is just further proof trump supporters are partisan sheep. Most of them legit think only pedophiles they don't like are bad pedophiles.
+1   

6 days ago '06        #37
Skateboard T 54 heat pts54
space
space
$26,312 | Props total: 43086 43086
 Bandito said
Like I said in my previous post. I stopped giving a fu*k what they think.

They repeat talking points they get from somewhere else. They still manage to fu*k that up and screw up the messaging. I read the same right wing sources they do and it's funny watching them go off script. I know their talking points before they post them. They shouldn't think they are going to come in a thread and "drop knowledge."

They are reactionaries and always trying to come up with talking points to explain away things. If you have a strong moral center and beliefs, you don't need a script. You can freestyle and never have any contradictions.

You definitely wouldn't need to post tweets, IG posts and memes using other people's words.
Yeah I said fu*k that sh*t too lol it’s so easy to just laugh and ignore or just sh*t on them quick and never look back lol.
+1   

6 days ago '10        #38
space
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Yeah I said fu*k that sh*t too lol it’s so easy to just laugh and ignore or just sh*t on them quick and never look back lol.
It's crazy watching the birth of a talking point then watching it crash and burn.

The thing is that nothing every really dies on the right wing. When Hillary was running in 2016, I was seeing sh*t brought back from the 90's. I was like damn. Didn't we already debate this sh*t 20 years ago?

I admit I am an old motherfu*ker. I was in my 20's during Clinton's second term. I was against the Clinton administration back then. The militarization of the police and other right wing positions they took. I thought Bill playing his sax on Arsenio was a joke. When he won, I was confused. Shout out to Ross Perot. RIP you crazy bastard.

One of first jobs back then was working for Perot's company EDS. I was in the mailroom for the division that processed Medi-Cal payments. CHIP had just been passed by the Congress. Really the only thing I give Hillary Clinton respect for. The amount of rejected payments we processed though. It really gave me a sour position on health care in the US. That was back in the late 90's. I've grown to hate the for profit system and look at "medicare for all" with the same skepticism. Nationalized healthcare or nothing for me. Obamacare is what it was. The pre-existing clause was really the only good part. Children being able to stay on their parent's plan longer was cool. It was still people paying for a broken system.

Nobody on the left would suggest a penalty for not being able to afford insurance. That was the liberal-right compromise they went with though.

Sort of ranting now. Lifted the year long ban on alcohol in my house a couple days ago and friends keep coming over and leaving bottles.

I take no responsibility for my posts in the next few days.

[video - click to view]

Young!
+3   

6 days ago '16        #39
AMG2M4 106 heat pts106
space
space
 Bandito said
Tnere is a reason I posted that picture of trump and Nader
NO sh*t! That's your shtick. MISLEADING/MISINFORMING. At the end of the day this is just a picture. What does it prove? He heard of him or met him?!

You desperately trying to frame him as a pedo in this case.

Not believing your other bullsh*t without sources cited. Your specific posting history displays without a doubt a penchant to just blatantly lie for the purpose of misleading.

Nader was also connected to Clinton's administration and Obama's administration. He was a*sociated with the Trump transition team to get in his ear about ME interests. He's part of the political world and serves as an ME foreign lobbyist, for lack of better words.

A Lebanese-American businessman who worked to advance Saudi Arabia's agenda to the Trump administration and who later provided grand jury testimony to special counsel Robert S. Mueller III about his efforts to connect a Russian banker to members of Trump's transition team has been arrested on charges of transporting a dozen images of child pr0nography and bestiality.

Federal prosecutors in the Eastern District of Virginia announced that George Nader, 60, was arrested Monday morning at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York.

The charges were initially filed in April 2018 but were not made public until his arrest. [in June,2019]

Nader pleaded guilty to an identical charge in Virginia in 1991. He was also convicted in the Czech Republic by Prague's Municipal Court of 10 cases of s*xually abusing minors and sentenced to a one-year prison term in 2003.
Nader's name shows up more than 100 times in Mueller's recently released report. The report describes efforts by Kirill Dmitriev, a Russian banker close to President Vladimir Putin, to have Nader serve as a conduit between him and members of Trump's transition team.

Nader's testimony to the grand jury came after he attended a December 2016 meeting at New York's Trump Tower with presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner, former chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon and Mohammed bin Zayed, crown prince of Abu Dhabi.

A second meeting occurred a month later in the Indian Ocean archipelago of Seychelles and involved Nader, bin Zayed, former Blackwater boss Erik Prince and Dmitriev.

According to the Mueller report, Dmitriev expressed disappointment to Nader about the Seychelles meeting because he did not consider Prince to be an influential member of the Trump team.

In April 2017 Nader — working as an adviser to the United Arab Emirates, a close Saudi ally — wired $2.5 million to a top Trump fundraiser, Elliott Broidy, through a company in Canada, the a*sociated Press reported last year. The goal was to persuade the U.S. to take a hard line against Qatar, a longtime American ally but now a bitter adversary of the UAE.

Elliot Brody might be in trouble with the campaign finance laws, same as AOC, and Obama, and Clinton, and whoever you want to put under the microscope and extensive scrutiny, like they did DJT's team. This should be obvious now.

After arriving in New York on a flight from Dubai in January 2018, George Nader, a Lebanese-American businessman, was caught with "visual depictions of minors engaged in s*xually explicit conduct" on his phone, the department said on Monday.

Nader was a key witness in the probe into possible collusion between Russia and Donald Trump's presidential campaign.

The Justice Department's statement on Monday did not say why Nader was not arrested when he landed in New York in January.

But at the time, the probe into Russian collusion, headed by special counsel Robert Mueller, was ongoing - and Nader was its star witness.

Mueller mentions Nader more than 100 times in the report on the findings of his investigation, which was released in April.

According to that investigation, Nader sought to serve as an intermediary between members of the Trump transition team and Russian businessman Kirill Dmitriev, an ally of President Vladimir Putin.

In January 2017, the Lebanese-American businessman managed to arrange a meeting in the Seychelles between Dmitriev and Erik Prince, a close a*sociate of then-Trump adviser Steve Bannon who was not an official member of the transition team.

Prince is the founder of Blackwater, the security firm accused of committing war crimes in Iraq. He has been contracted by the UAE to establish a mercenary force for the Gulf country.

This is his extensive history of being Trump's "advisor" or member of his transition team.

If anything this shows how crooked and a liar Robert Mueller is to use these types of characters and make him STAR WITNESS. It really just show how desperate you guys are and literally wasted your time reading known as Mueller Report. You are living in denial.

Last edited by AMG2M4; 07-10-2019 at 07:39 PM..

6 days ago '16        #40
AMG2M4 106 heat pts106
space
space
 Skateboard T said
You clearly suffer from Tommy's Delusional Syndrome aka a mental illness disorder. You may be the same retard as that kid @.

The denial of how lame you are just oozes off your posts at this point.

You're one pathetic lil man, and it actually makes me happy to know you have just gave up at this point and resorted to this level.

That frustration must be k*lling you so you just said fukk my credibility in what I say for most part.

You have to live with your own reverse-psychology levels of cognitive dissonance.

Even when called out on it, you double down on it. Everything you pretend you do is determined fake and can be called into question with ease... to the point that you just simply ignore it now bc you been outed so often. Imagine how much time and effort you wasted wishing on an impeachment.

Funniest part is you pretend to be a lawyer in all for this. Your intelligence is lacking.

6 days ago '16        #41
AMG2M4 106 heat pts106
space
space
 Bandito said
It's crazy watching the birth of a talking point then watching it crash and burn.

The thing is that nothing every really dies on the right wing. When Hillary was running in 2016, I was seeing sh*t brought back from the 90's. I was like damn. Didn't we already debate this sh*t 20 years ago?

I admit I am an old motherfu*ker. I was in my 20's during Clinton's second term. I was against the Clinton administration back then. The militarization of the police and other right wing positions they took. I thought Bill playing his sax on Arsenio was a joke. When he won, I was confused. Shout out to Ross Perot. RIP you crazy bastard.

One of first jobs back then was working for Perot's company EDS. I was in the mailroom for the division that processed Medi-Cal payments. CHIP had just been passed by the Congress. Really the only thing I give Hillary Clinton respect for. The amount of rejected payments we processed though. It really gave me a sour position on health care in the US. That was back in the late 90's. I've grown to hate the for profit system and look at "medicare for all" with the same skepticism. Nationalized healthcare or nothing for me. Obamacare is what it was. The pre-existing clause was really the only good part. Children being able to stay on their parent's plan longer was cool. It was still people paying for a broken system.

Nobody on the left would suggest a penalty for not being able to afford insurance. That was the liberal-right compromise they went with though.

Sort of ranting now. Lifted the year long ban on alcohol in my house a couple days ago and friends keep coming over and leaving bottles.

Young!
My short friend Hector is finally starting to lose it. Ohh what a sight.

TDS strikes again...T-Pain & Alcohold to drown out that funeral music by a Brooklyn and NYC bred presence.

[pic - click to view]

P.S. Who knows maybe you will admit to having sh*tload of aliases here at this rate.

6 days ago '16        #42
AMG2M4 106 heat pts106
space
space
 OldBusiness said
He went from "its the states fault" to "we did the most we cpuld in my office" to "hes a bad man who deserved more time"

Even though HE could have directly pushed for more time.

He also deaded the Qanondumbsh*ts theory that Epstein was some super secret FBI agent by saying he wouldnt even view that sh*t as fact

Guess its back to hoping JFK Jr. Returns
You're as retarded as whoever was them n*ggas that you claim believed JFK Jr. is alive. Anybody on here say that? No, ok then.

Acosta just told you indirectly that it wasn't his call, he did all he could, and he felt pressure from higher ups bc of Epstein's connects. He just didn't come outright and laid it down for you like here. Let me come clean.

6 days ago '17        #43
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
NO sh*t! That's your shtick. MISLEADING/MISINFORMING. At the end of the day this is just a picture. What does it prove? He heard of him or met him?!

You desperately trying to frame him as a pedo in this case.

Not believing your other bullsh*t without sources cited. Your specific posting history displays without a doubt a penchant to just blatantly lie for the purpose of misleading.

Nader was also connected to Clinton's administration and Obama's administration. He was a*sociated with the Trump transition team to get in his ear about ME interests. He's part of the political world and serves as an ME foreign lobbyist, for lack of better words.

Elliot Brody might be in trouble with the campaign finance laws, same as AOC, and Obama, and Clinton, and whoever you want to put under the microscope and extensive scrutiny, like they did DJT's team. This should be obvious now.

This is his extensive history of being Trump's "advisor" or member of his transition team.

If anything this shows how crooked and a liar Robert Mueller is to use these types of characters and make him STAR WITNESS. It really just show how desperate you guys are and literally wasted your time reading known as Mueller Report. You are living in denial.
^ This dude coming more unhinged than usual. He definitely into some pedo sh*t.
+1   

6 days ago '10        #44
space
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
My short friend Hector is finally starting to lose it. Ohh what a sight.

TDS strikes again...T-Pain & Alcohold to drown out that funeral music by a Brooklyn and NYC bred presence.

[pic - click to view]

P.S. Who knows maybe you will admit to having sh*tload of aliases here at this rate.
No aliases over here. Again. Find a post by one of my supposed alias that is like anything I post under my one and only account here.

I am unique. No impostors can compete.

[video - click to view]

I am offended that you think another poster is me. Point me to them so I can cuss them out for taking my style.

Interesting that nothing in my post was addressed besides me drinking again.

I don't think you want me drinking again though. Last time I trolled your a*s for over two years about that stupid spirit cooking sh*t. Let me guess. You still believe that sh*t is real?
+1   

6 days ago '16        #45
Aztlan 137 heat pts137
space
space
$14,514 | Props total: 39615 39615
 Bandito said
No aliases over here. Again. Find a post by one of my supposed alias that is like anything I post under my one and only account here.

I am unique. No impostors can compete.

I am offended that you think another poster is me. Point me to them so I can cuss them out for taking my style.

Interesting that nothing in my post was addressed besides me drinking again.

I don't think you want me drinking again though. Last time I trolled your a*s for over two years about that stupid spirit cooking sh*t. Let me guess. You still believe that sh*t is real?
Last time I gave him attention, he ran away before explaining why Trump's beloved Evita is such an awful person for AOC to be compared to

The minute his flimsy grasp on the facts falls apart, he resorts to "libtards" insults and equivocates as to why he's wasting his time

Last edited by Aztlan; 07-10-2019 at 11:36 PM..

6 days ago '18        #46
Eyesofchaos 2 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 512 512
 Bandito said

Young!

RIP indeed. He also donated to Trump's re election campaign before he died tho. Forgot about Ross Perot tbh. Goodnight sweet prince.

6 days ago '12        #47
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$30,966 | Props total: 57199 57199
 Aztlan said
Last time I gave him attention, he ran away before explaining why Trump's beloved Evita is such an awful person for AOC to be compared to

The minute his flimsy grasp on the facts falls apart, he resorts to "libtards" insults and equivocates as to why he's wasting his time
 Ymmot said
^ This dude coming more unhinged than usual. He definitely into some pedo sh*t.
Just ignore the dumbass
+1   

6 days ago '18        #48
Juliette DaBlok 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,507 | Props total: 12515 12515
So the same dudes that had a hissy fit about pizza gate are just ignoring this and making excuses for dude? Obviously Acosta hooked Epstein up on some quid pro quo sh*t. That's how he got the job labor secretary with Epstein's homeboy, Donald Trump. Now the real question is, what did Epstein promise Trump in return for hooking Acosta up?

Maybe another party with 30 women

How are you gonna be an evangelical and a pedophile supporter, at the same time
@ @ @ @

Got damn pedophiles
+1   

6 days ago '16        #49
Aztlan 137 heat pts137
space
space
$14,514 | Props total: 39615 39615
 OldBusiness said
Just ignore the dumbass
Oh he's on ignore, I just wanted to see if any jackass could actually explain why it was so "controversial" for AOC to tweet Evita quotes. Somehow thats awful, but Trump being a big Eva fan isn't.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  130
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  49
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
56 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  40
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  24
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy