Jul 9 - Alex Acosta Defends Plea Deal He Gave Jeffrey Epstein

most viewed right now
-33  105
61 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '10        #1
547 page views
48 comments

Bandito 258 heat pts258
space
space
space
$9,341 | Props total: 24051 24051
Jul 9 - Alex Acosta Defends Plea Deal He Gave Jeffrey Epstein

Labor Secretary Alex Acosta, who as US Attorney in Miami oversaw a 2008 plea deal with Jeffrey Epstein, defended on Tuesday his handling of the case and tweeted he is pleased "prosecutors are moving forward."

"The crimes committed by Epstein are horrific, and I am pleased that NY prosecutors are moving forward with a case based on new evidence," Acosta wrote in a series of tweets on Tuesday. "With the evidence available more than a decade ago, federal prosecutors insisted that Epstein go to jail, register as a s*x offender and put the world on notice that he was a s*xual predator."

In his latest tweet in the series, Acosta wrote, "Now that new evidence and additional testimony is available, the NY prosecution offers an important opportunity to more fully bring him to justice."

Federal prosecutors in New York unsealed a criminal indictment on Monday charging Epstein with having allegedly operated a s*x trafficking ring in which he s*xually abused dozens of underage girls. Acosta's handling of the 2008 plea deal has come under intense scrutiny in recent months after a Miami Herald investigation. The non-prosecution deal with federal prosecutors allowed the hedge fund manager to plead guilty to two state prostitution charges and serve just 13 months in prison.

The Herald investigation said Acosta gave Epstein the "deal of a lifetime" despite a federal investigation identifying 36 underage victims. The agreement, the Herald said, "essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe" and further granted immunity to "any potential co-conspirators" in the case.

Top Democrats in Congress and on the campaign trail have in recent days called for Acosta to resign.

visit this link https://www.cnn.com/2019/ .. eal/index.html
+3   

best
worst
48 comments

7 days ago '12        #2
Heisenberg 142 heat pts142
space
space
$22,137 | Props total: 30196 30196

[tweet - click to view]

She on his a*s
+15   

7 days ago '17        #3
Ifeellikekobe 113 heat pts113
space
space
$8,212 | Props total: 35779 35779
 Heisenberg said

She on his a*s
This lady is not playing
+7   

7 days ago '17        #4
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$12,574 | Props total: 29862 29862
Not looking good for team trump. People have been calling for trump to fire this guy for months and trump just keeps defending him because Acosta helped trump's good friend out.
+4   

7 days ago '12        #5
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$30,951 | Props total: 57114 57114
 Heisenberg said

She on his a*s
Idiots on here claimed she was "pro trump"....shes trying to rip someone out his admin

That motherfu*ker had proof this man s*xually abused 36 kids and he let him slide the fu*k by...guy was even allowed to goto his office and other businesses he owned in the area he was locked up in.

Trump supporters we want to know why our labor secretary had evidence Epstein abused 36 children, but still let the man get a soft ball deal.

Follow that question up with why did Trump hire him?
+10   

6 days ago '10        #6
Bandito 258 heat pts258 OP
space
space
space
Acosta still defending the deal

[video - click to view]

+2   

6 days ago '12        #7
space
space
@ they just directly asked him if he onew Epstein possibly was an intelligence a*set and he said "ive seen that reporting in the news and i would be hesitant to accept that reporting as fact. I dont want to violate our guidelines, but alot of those reportings are just traveling down rabbit holes"

Go ahead and spin it
+5   

6 days ago '04        #8
abacabb 177 heat pts177
space
space
$12,805 | Props total: 12045 12045

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

This makes me think there is some behind the scene things he not speaking on.

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Last edited by abacabb; 07-10-2019 at 01:32 PM..
+4   

6 days ago '10        #9
space
space
space
Earlier he tried to push the blame for the deal on the state. It was his office that prosecuted the case and gave the deal though.
+7   

6 days ago '06        #10
ehizzy3 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 2078 2078
He’s fu*ked
+1   

6 days ago '12        #11
space
space
 Bandito said
Earlier he tried to push the blame for the deal on the state. It was his office that prosecuted the case and gave the deal though.
He went from "its the states fault" to "we did the most we cpuld in my office" to "hes a bad man who deserved more time"

Even though HE could have directly pushed for more time.

He also deaded the Qanondumbsh*ts theory that Epstein was some super secret FBI agent by saying he wouldnt even view that sh*t as fact

Guess its back to hoping JFK Jr. Returns
+5   

6 days ago '17        #12
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
Trump supporters still defending pedophiles
+5   

6 days ago '12        #13
space
space
 abacabb said

This makes me think there is some behind the scene things he not speaking on.

Hes saying come forward because a law goes into effect this August that allows s*x trafficking/rape victims to pursue atleast civil cases against the folks who did them dirty regardless of statute of limitations.

For example all those chicks who sat by wishing they could atleast pursue a check from Bill Cobsy and Donald Trump will now be able to do so.
+5   

6 days ago '04        #14
abacabb 177 heat pts177
space
space
$12,805 | Props total: 12045 12045
 OldBusiness said
Hes saying come forward because a law goes into effect this August that allows s*x trafficking/rape victims to pursue atleast civil cases against the folks who did them dirty regardless of statute of limitations.

For example all those chicks who sat by wishing they could atleast pursue a check from Bill Cobsy and Donald Trump will now be able to do so.
You are probably right but I think there is more to it.

For example: He was saying back then he tried to set it up so victims could get some compensation (even if the Gov couldn't throw the book at Epstein).

The problem is as soon as that was agreed Epstein's million dollar lawyers flipped it on the victims and made it seem like they were just trying to finesse money (word to 87/100 of Bill Cobsy's victims).

This is was also before the country was full "believe women" so it was hurting the case even more.

I think he wants people to come out now because they will have a much better shot at getting some real justice (considering the political and social environment).
+2   

6 days ago '12        #15
space
space
 abacabb said
You are probably right but I think there is more to it.

For example: He was saying back then he tried to set it up so victims could get some compensation (even if the Gov couldn't throw the book at Epstein).

The problem is as soon as that was agreed Epstein's million dollar lawyers flipped it on the victims and made it seem like they were just trying to finesse money (word to 87/100 of Bill Cobsy's victims).

This is was also before the country was full "believe women" so it was hurting the case even more.

I think he wants people to come out now because they will have a much better shot at getting some real justice (considering the political and social environment).
I disagree because part of what he did WAS limit the outcome of the case details, punishment, and such to the victims. Hes the damn reason why the victims were unable to get all the necessary info for follow up cases in the first place.

The guy just gave that press conference as of he wasnt the road block, when he totally was.
+3   

6 days ago '18        #16
Eyesofchaos 2 heat pts
space
space
$381 | Props total: 508 508
That sh*t was straight CRINGE! After that sh*t show, Trump needs to make Acosta resign imo. He danced around certain questions and this sh*t goes WAYYY deeper than once thought. He was pressured by the DOJ to give Jeff a deal and when asked if Epstein was an intelligence a*set, he didn't confirm or deny meaning its more than just a clear cut answer. That alone is huge.
+2   

6 days ago '12        #17
space
space
 Eyesofchaos said
That sh*t was straight CRINGE! After that sh*t show, Trump needs to make Acosta resign imo. He danced around certain questions and this sh*t goes WAYYY deeper than once thought. He was pressured by the DOJ to give Jeff a deal and when asked if Epstein was an intelligence a*set, he didn't confirm or deny meaning its more than just a clear cut answer. That alone is huge.
I think we ALL can agree the guy is a sniveling coward whose hiding some dark sh*t. Regardless of what side you lean on, we can agree on that sh*t
+3   

6 days ago '05        #18
Fauby 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,454 | Props total: 12213 12213
Jeff was looking at life behind bars.
This dude cut him a deal of 13 months, which he can be on work release for 12 hours a day, 6 days a week.

That alone is a red flag for anyone to look into.

He could atleast gave him a quick 20 year plea deal
+4   

6 days ago '10        #19
space
space
space
 OldBusiness said
I disagree because part of what he did WAS limit the outcome of the case details, punishment, and such to the victims. Hes the damn reason why the victims were unable to get all the necessary info for follow up cases in the first place.

The guy just gave that press conference as of he wasnt the road block, when he totally was.
The plea deal was found to be straight up illegal.

A Florida judge ruled Thursday that federal prosecutors, led by a man who is now President Donald Trump's secretary of labor, broke the law when they signed a plea agreement with financier Jeffrey Epstein without notifying his s*x abuse victims.

Epstein, 66, reached a nonprosecution deal in 2008 with then-Miami U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta's office to halt a federal s*x abuse investigation involving more than 30 teenage girls. Epstein could have faced a possible life sentence. Instead, he pleaded guilty to state charges, spent 13 months in jail and paid settlements to victims.
I don't know why that isn't emphasized more. That alone should be disqualifying.

Acosta is also saying he is glad more people are speaking out because it will make a stronger case against Epstein. Motherfu*ker, you had over 30 victims in your case. How many more do you need?

As far as him getting pressure from higher ups in the DOJ. I see people saying that was from the FBI and Robert Mueller. I don't see that. Acosta was probably getting that from the Attorney General's office. Those were the higher ups to him. Not the people in the FBI.

Michael Mukasey was the AG at the time. Guess who some of his friends are. A lot of people in trump world and New York social circle of Epstein.

Mukasey and Rudy Giuliani have been friends since working at the same law firm in the early 1970s.

He's famous for saying this while in office.

"not every wrong, or even every violation of the law, is a crime,"

Check this out

On April 18, 2018, Mukasey published an op-ed piece in the Wall Street Journal entitled "Trump, Cohen and Attorney-Client Privilege" attacking the use of a search warrant by the federal government to search Mr. Cohen's legal records, and attacking the track records of former FBI Directors / a*sistant US Attorneys General Robert Mueller and James Comey.
Both Comey and Mueller had a tenous relationship with the Bush administration and their lawyers. Comey left the AG's office before Epstein's plea deal. Interesting that his daughter has picked the case back up.

A lot of questions still to be answered about all this.

Right now, I think Acosta resigns before the end of the week. History has shown that trump doesn't like it when people in his administration get more headlines than him.
+3   

6 days ago '13        #20
Taree 10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,883 | Props total: 23402 23402

Whole administration is disgusting af

@ come defend this
+1   

6 days ago '17        #21
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 Bandito said
The plea deal was found to be straight up illegal.

I don't know why that isn't emphasized more. That alone should be disqualifying.

Acosta is also saying he is glad more people are speaking out because it will make a stronger case against Epstein. Motherfu*ker, you had over 30 victims in your case. How many more do you need?

As far as him getting pressure from higher ups in the DOJ. I see people saying that was from the FBI and Robert Mueller. I don't see that. Acosta was probably getting that from the Attorney General's office. Those were the higher ups to him. Not the people in the FBI.

Michael Mukasey was the AG at the time. Guess who some of his friends are. A lot of people in trump world and New York social circle of Epstein.

Mukasey and Rudy Giuliani have been friends since working at the same law firm in the early 1970s.

He's famous for saying this while in office.

Check this out

Both Comey and Mueller had a tenous relationship with the Bush administration and their lawyers. Comey left the AG's office before Epstein's plea deal. Interesting that his daughter has picked the case back up.

A lot of questions still to be answered about all this.

Right now, I think Acosta resigns before the end of the week. History has shown that trump doesn't like it when people in his administration get more headlines than him.
They been on trump for a while now to fire Acosta, but trump just keeps defending him. I mean trump does owe Acosta a favor for helping his boy Jeff out.
+1   

6 days ago '11        #22
RAWshadTX 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2510 2510
The Miami Herald went the fu*k in. I advise anybody to read their piece on this case about Epstein because they have emails and all sorts of sh*t.

Acosta is done. He’s gonna get fired or resign. He’s not gonna be on that administration much longer.

His plea deal was illegal. Didn’t notify the victims. And he didn’t even apologize to anybody during his conference today.

Now the House Committee is asking him to testify. Dude is done.
+1   

6 days ago '10        #23
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
They been on trump for a while now to fire Acosta, but trump just keeps defending him. I mean trump does owe Acosta a favor for helping his boy Jeff out.
Reports are that trump ordered Acosta to do the press conference today. I think trump gave him a chance to explain to the public why what happened did. Acosta did a terrible job and the sh*t isn't going to go away. 2020 campaign is in full swing and Acosta is going to continue to be a talking point.
+1   

6 days ago '11        #24
RAWshadTX 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2510 2510
 Ymmot said
He defended Roy Moore after allegations of him s*xually a*saulting underage girls. Hell defend just about anybody.
+1   

6 days ago '16        #25
AMG2M4 106 heat pts106
space
space
$6,679 | Props total: 11548 11548
Trump threw Acosta under the bus so nobody is defending him or his plea deal, as overseen by the FBI Director Robert Mueller.

Good thing he's just a Labor Secretary now. Keep him away prosecutorial duties so we can hopefully avoid these types of lax deals with pedos in elite circles.

+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  207
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star ex 17, then shared photo of her b..
258 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+21online now  72
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
11 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+45online now  47
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
60 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  31
NBA Spurs Taking trade calls about demar