Jul 9 - Grandfather drops baby from Cruise Ship

most viewed right now
+23  60
30 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '17        #101
Maladar 
space
space
$341 | Props total: 766 766
 Birdmans Hands said
Go dangle your kid out a window so I can get a second round,
WTF is wrong with you man? Seriously, what is wrong with you?
+1   

6 days ago '07        #102
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$18,082 | Props total: 2823 2823
My god!

6 days ago '19        #103
TheKingofClowns 3 heat pts
space
space
$145 | Props total: 349 349
This is something that could of been easily avoided and because of that it's gonna destroy their family from the inside....RIP to the little girl, she had no control over the outcome. Breaks my heart thinking about it.

Last edited by TheKingofClowns; 07-09-2019 at 05:55 PM..

6 days ago '05        #104
CaShMoNeYDfG 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 1729 1729
Damn. RIP.

6 days ago '05        #105
CaShMoNeYDfG 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 1729 1729
 Gold Face said
Like most fumbles, this will be a costly turnover
Damn. Never wanted to put hands on an Internet n*gga before i saw this. I Pray yofor you.
+1   

6 days ago '04        #106
NahLij 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 17975 17975
 dtdroid said
So motive, intent, and the like are all just irrelevant to you?

That's ignorant as fu*k, to be honest.
I would k*ll any old person who did this if it was my baby. I couldn't hold back.

6 days ago '04        #107
brooklonsfinest 
space
space
$1,552 | Props total: 431 431
This was a terrible mistake on the grandfather's part but it is negligent of the cruise liner to have windows open like that.. It was clearly dangerous although highly foreseeable issue. Sorry for the grandpa and the fact that he will probably perish in anguish. He will be forgiven but the family won't forget.
+1   

6 days ago '08        #108
halftime 
space
space
$7,818 | Props total: 13661 13661
I refuse to pick my daughter up on a cruise balcony, I live on the 21st floor so we don’t play when out comes to it.

6 days ago '15        #109
Brewklyner 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,469 | Props total: 8818 8818
why cruise with a 19yr old . when I see babies vacationing - I get a lil sick inside and disappointed in ppl not being able to sacrifice .
+1   

6 days ago '07        #110
Bighempin of QM 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,812 | Props total: 5978 5978
Karma works in mysterious ways. #FDP

6 days ago '06        #111
Randy Jackson 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 726 726
that's terrible

6 days ago '05        #112
Muggz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,331 | Props total: 8841 8841
n*gga don't even be bringing no kid that can't walk on a god damn vacation trip you selfish fu*k

6 days ago '14        #113
strungout 410 heat pts410
space
space
$36,608 | Props total: 90096 90096
 Okka said
Why would you even post this sh*t, like for real? What the fu*k?
it was on the news today as well

so it reached a lot of people

6 days ago '14        #114
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,318 | Props total: 26196 26196
Rest In Peace. 11 stories is scary had to stop the video when they said that. The story posted said maternal grandfather so that means the father will want to k*ll this old man but the mom will want him to forgive her father. I think as an old man he was probably tired of carrying the baby and should have told someone else to hold it because his arms hurt or whatever but his ego probably kicked in and didn't want to look weak or needy which is better than putting a babys life in danger because sitting that baby on the ledge was insane even with a closed window. This could lead to a divorce its just so dramatic and even if they arrest the grandfather there may still be a lawsuit against the cruise line so this could take a lot of turns.

I have never been on a cruise but you hear these stories of married men falling into the ocean and then later its revealed his wife had a rawdognopullout train run on her by some Russian college students and then they all threw him in the ocean so she could get the life insurance money. Cant see me going on a cruise ship anytime soon if its not someone "falling" over the side its food poisoning.

6 days ago '07        #115
FeedTheBeast 25 heat pts25
space
space
$15,066 | Props total: 13794 13794
 Birdmans Hands said
Go dangle your kid out a window so I can get a second round,
Internet idiot starving for the attention you dont get irl.....troll on. Hope it helps you in some way lil buddy. Good luck

6 days ago '16        #116
Birdmans Hands 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,825 | Props total: 8624 8624
 FeedTheBeast said
Internet idiot starving for the attention you dont get irl.....troll on. Hope it helps you in some way lil buddy. Good luck
fu*k your kid too b
+1   

6 days ago '04        #117
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,883 | Props total: 3966 3966
 brooklonsfinest said
This was a terrible mistake on the grandfather's part but it is negligent of the cruise liner to have windows open like that.. It was clearly dangerous although highly foreseeable issue. Sorry for the grandpa and the fact that he will probably perish in anguish. He will be forgiven but the family won't forget.
There is openings all around the ship.....from the railings outside to the balcony to the windows. You would have to lift or lean over any of the openings to actually fall off. Grandpa had to know that window was open and thats why he picked that one to lift her up and let her see. Hes just trying to cover his a*s by saying he thought there was glass in it.

6 days ago '04        #118
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,883 | Props total: 3966 3966
 titans7 said
Rest In Peace. 11 stories is scary had to stop the video when they said that. The story posted said maternal grandfather so that means the father will want to k*ll this old man but the mom will want him to forgive her father. I think as an old man he was probably tired of carrying the baby and should have told someone else to hold it because his arms hurt or whatever but his ego probably kicked in and didn't want to look weak or needy which is better than putting a babys life in danger because sitting that baby on the ledge was insane even with a closed window. This could lead to a divorce its just so dramatic and even if they arrest the grandfather there may still be a lawsuit against the cruise line so this could take a lot of turns.

I have never been on a cruise but you hear these stories of married men falling into the ocean and then later its revealed his wife had a rawdognopullout train run on her by some Russian college students and then they all threw him in the ocean so she could get the life insurance money. Cant see me going on a cruise ship anytime soon if its not someone "falling" over the side its food poisoning.
Man I been on 3 cruises and every one of them was fun as fu*k. Don't let the few horror stories out of the millions of people who cruise each year deter you.
+2   

6 days ago '19        #119
DrakeSavage 
space
space
space
$100 | Props total: 147 147
they didnt even leave the dock. dude was so excited to just be on the cruise he was doing dumb sh*t. admitted to it. then later the lawyer changes the story.

bc all they need is the cruise ship to take a little bit of responsibility and then they get paid.

its why you never want to take fault for anything. youll never hear of a cop, a doctor, anything like that taking fault for something. even the super rich. like that old man originally did.

bc i mean even something cut and dry like rear ending someone. you never know maybe the lights were confusing, the signs, maybe your sunglasses said they would prevent glare. maybe the windshield was dirty but you just had so and so wash it. maybe its their fault.
+2   

5 days ago '07        #120
FeedTheBeast 25 heat pts25
space
space
$15,066 | Props total: 13794 13794
 Birdmans Hands said
fu*k your kid too b
Ok tough guy

5 days ago '15        #121
Villain 51 heat pts51
space
space
$12,851 | Props total: 17314 17314
The grandfather need to be clipped for that.

5 days ago '11        #122
gnelsonq09 
space
space
space
$323 | Props total: 834 834
I really wish I didn't see this story

5 days ago '14        #123
El Caballero 81 heat pts81
space
space
$30,013 | Props total: 35751 35751
 brooklonsfinest said
No it's not negligent on the cruise liner. A child cannot get up there on their own. There's no way. And it's obvious that those are WINDOWS. Literally the only way for this to happen is for an adult to do it.

4 days ago '12        #124
ENAK 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 2176 2176
 Maladar said
You'd think a man that OLD would fu*king know better than to put a toddler on any LEDGE at any given time.

Lack of logic and common sense are gonna bring the end to humanity one day.

rip to the family.
You would be surprised what older "grandpas" lack in common sense when it comes to babies. I have about 5 instances with my father in-law did to my son when he was a toddler i had to tell my wife to check her pops for that sh*t, thank goodness nothing ever happened in the slightest and either my wife or i was there to intervene.

Once he gave my son a disposable chopstick as a teething toy lucky he was only getting into it for 60 seconds, i was WTF! He could have choked or poked something in his mouth or throat. Now we dont leave him alone with the kids.
+1   

4 days ago '08        #125
blazinodadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$323 | Props total: 608 608
Damn like what the fu*k was on your mind to allow a baby to be next to an 11 story window like sh*t just don't make sense. RIP to that lil girl....

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside 10 Best Style Tips for Dad Bods Or Chubby Guys
36 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+103online now  18
Image(s) inside Light Work