How to Treat IT Technicians, According to IT Technicians

most viewed right now
+95  34
44 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '12        #51
Legit Jones 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,389 | Props total: 5778 5778
 DIPSET101 said
fu*k around and that man get interview based on that lie and his is toast
I aint gon lie that sh*t happened to me last month

Two interviewers was grillin me for damn near an hour.. I was lookin at the door about to get up and walk out

I aint have the answers
+4   

1 week ago '07        #52
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,846 | Props total: 17856 17856
 Legit Jones said
I aint gon lie that sh*t happened to me last month

Two interviewers was grillin me for damn near an hour.. I was lookin at the door about to get up and walk out

I aint have the answers
+1   

1 week ago '12        #53
Legit Jones 4 heat pts
space
space
 DIPSET101 said
Its all good I landed a help desk position last week and they only asked two questions which was to explain a scenario where a customer was being difficult, and then how would I troubleshoot network connectivity issues on a clients laptop so im in there #finessegang
+3   

1 week ago '07        #54
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,846 | Props total: 17856 17856
 Legit Jones said
Its all good I landed a help desk position last week and they only asked two questions which was to explain a scenario where a customer was being difficult, and then how would I troubleshoot network connectivity issues on a clients laptop so im in there #finessegang
I'm on a help desk position now. Started a few months ago. Only thing he asked me was to describe a scenario in which a customer was being difficult and explain how I would remote into someone's computer. Lol
+3   

1 week ago '16        #55
djbmp 
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 3619 3619
 DIPSET101 said
Never p*ss off the IT person. I used to take my sweet a*s time fixing a simple problem cause that person pissed me off
I do this all the time
+3   

1 week ago '09        #56
iAM2 2 heat pts
space
space
$781 | Props total: 1693 1693
no a+ yet but i got two offers pending for help desk level 1.. one for $19/hr and another for $22/hr both full time both with benefits. but due to my record i probably wont get in. suppose to start one on the 15th and another on the 20th. im taking which ever lets me thru the door.

yall n*ggas is lucky man.. smh. that tech support sh*t is easy af. i got patience for sale
+4   

1 week ago '08        #57
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$7,081 | Props total: 5839 5839
 iAM2 said
no a+ yet but i got two offers pending for help desk level 1.. one for $19/hr and another for $22/hr both full time both with benefits. but due to my record i probably wont get in. suppose to start one on the 15th and another on the 20th. im taking which ever lets me thru the door.

yall n*ggas is lucky man.. smh. that tech support sh*t is easy af. i got patience for sale
Nice don't put yourself down G u never know u might get it.
+2   

1 week ago '12        #58
Legit Jones 4 heat pts
space
space
 iAM2 said

Thats a decent start, where are you located?
Im in DC and know plenty people with felonies who work in IT. Hell this older guy i know just came home from doing 20 yrs and got certified within a year of being out and started working and i think heís making 45-50k as a tier 1.
Keep ya head up!
+1   

1 week ago '10        #59
JWebb 
space
space
space
$188 | Props total: 592 592
A+ is garbage. I would go for Sec+ as a start. I know DoD jobs and most government jobs look for Sec+ as a mandatory requirement. It’s a higher level CompTIA cert than A+ and should open more doors. A+ was extra basic and not necessary. I only got the cert because the Army sent me to a two week course and paid for the certification test after.

1 week ago '13        #60
fredfiness 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,415 | Props total: 5473 5473
 JWebb said
A+ is garbage. I would go for Sec+ as a start. I know DoD jobs and most government jobs look for Sec+ as a mandatory requirement. Itís a higher level CompTIA cert than A+ and should open more doors. A+ was extra basic and not necessary. I only got the cert because the Army sent me to a two week course and paid for the certification test after.
I wouldnít say itís garbage. Itís just an extremely basic cert that shows you understand how to troubleshoot common hardware and software issues. Itís great for people with no technical experience who are trying to break in the field.
+5   

1 week ago '09        #61
iAM2 2 heat pts
space
space
 Legit Jones said
Thats a decent start, where are you located?
Im in DC and know plenty people with felonies who work in IT. Hell this older guy i know just came home from doing 20 yrs and got certified within a year of being out and started working and i think heís making 45-50k as a tier 1.
Keep ya head up!
im in providence ri.. i hear stories about people wit a f and still gettin in the door but i aint actually met one yet

1 week ago '05        #62
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$44,125 | Props total: 20535 20535
 DJ Maximum said
this!!! like when I worked at a trucking company the owner would want me to work on his and his wife laptop and other devices

I did it once and then told him if its not a computer in the office and work related, I cannot work on it without an invoice. He called himself getting mad because I didnt do it. Then when bonuses came around he went and handed everyone an envelope except me. Then said something like you wasnt around here long enough to recieve one . From there on I knew exactly I wasnt gonna stay around. Took a 3 Month absence to train for IT certs. They got pissed then I just left. 6 Months later I logged back into their severs using the Owners credentials erased the maintenence files from the server cpu and the backups.

[pic - click to view]

@

1 week ago '05        #63
white-chocolate 129 heat pts129
space
space
$15,962 | Props total: 1897 1897
Use to work in IT.
most annoying people were elderly then as mentioned above people who's WHOLE business is down because our product sucks so bad, blah blah give me your supervisor or escalate this to have someone out next business.
Glad i'm done with that sh*t

1 week ago '05        #64
Tranquilo 30 heat pts30
space
space
$6,547 | Props total: 2515 2515
after 3 years in helpdesk, promoted last year to senior tech with no one under me.... I'm taking two weeks off, and coming back as System Admin and 3 certs
+8   

1 week ago '09        #65
iAM2 2 heat pts
space
space
well.... sh*t.. congrats to all yall and i wish yall much more success.. pray for ya boy 1x
+7   

1 week ago '06        #66
memphisboi55 
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 2018 2018
I'm IT..

and yes, damn, file a ticket.

People want you to stop everything to help them cause they can't open outlook.
+5   

1 week ago '06        #67
memphisboi55 
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 2018 2018
 JWebb said
A+ is garbage. I would go for Sec+ as a start. I know DoD jobs and most government jobs look for Sec+ as a mandatory requirement. Itís a higher level CompTIA cert than A+ and should open more doors. A+ was extra basic and not necessary. I only got the cert because the Army sent me to a two week course and paid for the certification test after.

Dang, Army gave ya'll a 2 week course?
We had a A+ instructor come teach us a speed course in 4 days and had to test out on that fourth day lol.
Air Force btw.

1 week ago '13        #68
fredfiness 5 heat pts
space
space
Which reminds me, does anyone have any Security+ study material?

1 week ago '05        #69
Tranquilo 30 heat pts30
space
space
$6,547 | Props total: 2515 2515
 fredfiness said
professor Messer and the biggest help was reddit in comptia, I passed it a few months back.
+1   

1 week ago '13        #70
fredfiness 5 heat pts
space
space
 Tranquilo said
professor Messer and the biggest help was reddit in comptia, I passed it a few months back.
I know Professor Messer, used him tough for my A+. Did you get the notes or did you just watch the Youtube videos?
+1   

7 days ago '05        #71
SupaMann 52 heat pts52
space
space
$5,648 | Props total: 2104 2104
put in a goddamn ticket!

+5   

7 days ago '10        #72
JWebb 
space
space
space
 memphisboi55 said
Dang, Army gave ya'll a 2 week course?
We had a A+ instructor come teach us a speed course in 4 days and had to test out on that fourth day lol.
Air Force btw.
They were teaching the course from netacad. Iím guessing thatís why. My sec+ and net+ were four day courses and test on the 5th. I enjoyed the two week course. Thatís TDY money and a weekend off. But if they are going to send me to get my certs Iíll take whatever they offer. Canít beat free haha.

7 days ago '10        #73
JWebb 
space
space
space
 fredfiness said
gen.lib.rus.ec
Go there and search. I get all of my books from there. They definitely have the sec+ stuff. I just pulled two for one of my Soldiers to study from.
+7   

6 days ago '13        #74
fredfiness 5 heat pts
space
space
 JWebb said
gen.lib.rus.ec
Go there and search. I get all of my books from there. They definitely have the sec+ stuff. I just pulled two for one of my Soldiers to study from.
Appreciate that site my G!

+2   

8 hrs ago '08        #75
YoungRay20 297 heat pts297
space
space
$28,259 | Props total: 7842 7842
 flav said
Same here my n*gga, cloud hybrid but no longer facing clients, fx#*k that!!

I swear this my last year. Damn clients love me too.

JWebb said
gen.lib.rus.ec
thanks I jsut bought voucher off ebay discounted (deeply)

I want to get Sec + then purse the CISM or CISA
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  16
Image(s) inside Almost drowned in her pus-y so I swam to her butt
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+165online now  14
Image(s) inside Diddy been on his ruthless 50 cent sh-t. Animal ambition
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Image(s) inside Slim400 : "Im here 4 a reason Hol'Uppp." (Hospital Pic)
34 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-45online now  4
Jadakiss gets his pizza with CRUST ONLY
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy