Jul 6 - Jeff Epstein, Close friend Trump arrested for child sexual trafficking

most viewed right now
66 comments @hiphop

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '12        #101
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$30,965 | Props total: 57192 57192
 RubbahBandMane said
They need to lock up all the politicians that were involved with Lolita Express. It would be like one of Stalin's Purges if that did happen
Cosign. Let's clean this sh*t up, all of them need to.have their a*sets seized if they in anyway contributed to it, or profited off of it.
+7   

1 week ago '19        #102
Gold Face 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,018 | Props total: 11516 11516
 Madethagreat said
n*gga slaying fiends in wish underwear

60 roses

Weird flex but okay

Racist

1 week ago '04        #103
1000bluntz 
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 22589 22589
 Skateboard T said
Lol here we go. Fake woke illuminati bullsh*t only applies to democrats but NEVER Trump.

He's the rich old white man that's NOT illuminati

bruh it's been well documented Trump and Epstein would have coke parties with underage models. Take your blinders off, if you're for the cause then be for the cause but you don't get to pick and choose which pedos you support and which you don't.

Grow some balls, be a man, and quit kowtowing to a fu*king ideology. Have some dignity for christ's sake.
Didn't you make a bet that you would cease posting on this forum if Trump won the Presidency that you didn't follow through with? Where is the dignity in that homie?

I'm just fu*king with you bro, I actually like reading your posts a lot of the time despite not agreeing most of the time.

1 week ago '18        #104
RubbahBandMane 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 5912 5912
 OldBusiness said
Cosign. Let's clean this sh*t up, all of them need to.have their a*sets seized if they in anyway contributed to it, or profited off of it.
If we could only find a district attorney, judge and detective who hasn't been compromised and cant be bought
+7   

1 week ago '12        #105
space
space
 RubbahBandMane said
If we could only find a district attorney, judge and detective who hasn't been compromised and cant be bought
This is why we need new, younger faces in politics

But for some reason a certain group in the country thinks old w....farts in frumpy suits should run the most diverse nation in the world.

America will never truly reach its full potential until the people running the show reflect the people actually living here. And i mean from the fed to the local level.
+8   

1 week ago '18        #106
RubbahBandMane 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 5912 5912
 OldBusiness said
This is why we need new, younger faces in politics

But for some reason a certain group in the country thinks old w....farts in frumpy suits should run the most diverse nation in the world.

America will never truly reach its full potential until the people running the show reflect the people actually living here. And i mean from the fed to the local level.
True indeed I agree. I thought that was going to start happening around the time that Occupy Wall Street and the Arab Springs popped off. But that old Serpent just wont go away and let us change things for the better. I still beleive though
+1   

1 week ago '16        #107
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 5790 5790

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The bullsh*t be everywhere i swear lol
+9   

1 week ago '16        #108
OWPE 105 heat pts105
space
space
$6,439 | Props total: 16382 16382
 Skateboard T said
You’re right, the difference is most people on this board who are more liberal than not will acknowledge the Clintons are bad people.

Can the same be said for Trump stans? It’s not intended to be political, all I did was use the man’s name and say he’s very close friends with Epstein. No politics involved.
Little did you know, one of the biggest Trump supporters, a guy who really helped Trump get elected on Twitter with his #Maga3X hashtag and campaign, is the guy behind the filing of the lawsuit to release these records that led to him getting arrested

1 week ago '06        #109
Skateboard T 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$26,311 | Props total: 43069 43069
 1000bluntz said
Didn't you make a bet that you would cease posting on this forum if Trump won the Presidency that you didn't follow through with? Where is the dignity in that homie?

I'm just fu*king with you bro, I actually like reading your posts a lot of the time despite not agreeing most of the time.
Well I appreciate it man.

And I specifically bet that if Trump won, there would be no more posts from "SkateboardT" on boxden.

I made a new account to "Skateboard Tee" and posted on it exclusively, but Ronnie banned it so I changed my original account to "Skateboard T" with a space.

Not one post by SkateboardT since the election tho lol
+3   

1 week ago '06        #110
space
space
 OWPE said
Little did you know, one of the biggest Trump supporters, a guy who really helped Trump get elected on Twitter with his #Maga3X hashtag and campaign, is the guy behind the filing of the lawsuit to release these records that led to him getting arrested

ok?

That doesn't change the fact that Epstein and Trump were spending a lot of time together while Epstein was trafficking children for s*x...
+2   

1 week ago '05        #111
P-Hill|M 28 heat pts28
space
space
$40,116 | Props total: 19219 19219
 Skateboard T said
Well I appreciate it man.

And I specifically bet that if Trump won, there would be no more posts from "SkateboardT" on boxden.

I made a new account to "Skateboard Tee" and posted on it exclusively, but Ronnie banned it so I changed my original account to "Skateboard T" with a space.

Not one post by SkateboardT since the election tho lol

[pic - click to view]

+4   

1 week ago '19        #112
DadeCounty 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,053 | Props total: 6328 6328
 Skateboard T said
ok?

That doesn't change the fact that Epstein and Trump were spending a lot of time together while Epstein was trafficking children for s*x...

1 week ago '14        #113
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,331 | Props total: 26240 26240
Chris Tucker?
Katie Couric?
+4   

1 week ago '12        #114
space
space
 OWPE said

And Alexander Acosta, Trumps actual Labor secretary helped contain, and limit the release of evidence linked to the case.
+5   

1 week ago '15        #115
PineappleOG 50 heat pts50
space
space
$10,096 | Props total: 22144 22144
 Swade009 said
It's weird some of the posters here seem like bot like @ he pretends and says he backed someone like Bernie when he never did and he always backs the establishment on every issue. Skateboardt is weird too.
Your more worried about ad hominem than you are about pedos and s*x traffickers. It’s sad when your love for a politician nurtures your bigoted hatred
+6   

1 week ago '12        #116
space
space
 PineappleOG said
Your more worried about ad hominem than you are about pedos and s*x traffickers. It’s sad when your love for a politician nurtures your bigoted hatred
Its sad that these sick fu*ks are more interested in defending politicians, and less interested.iN PROTECTING CHILDREN.

Its extremely interesting how the pizzagate crowd are playing blind to this. I wonder why, sick fu*ks
+7   

1 week ago '18        #117
Eyesofchaos 2 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 511 511
 titans7 said
Chris Tucker?
Katie Couric?
Can't forget Naomi Campbell and the funny thing is that most of the female names weren't mentioned or changed into codenames. Spooky
+1   

1 week ago '16        #118
Ill800 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,250 | Props total: 3251 3251
Lol @ this “close friend of trump” narrative you bx commies are pushing

The Clintons are the ones logging multiple flights on the Lolita express.

1 week ago '17        #119
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$12,586 | Props total: 29903 29903
 Sub Crazy said
Wait.

Didn’t Epstein already do time for some sh*t like this?
No, the guy trump picked as his labor secretary, Acosta, made an illegal deal for epstein to make sure he didn't do any prison time. Acosta is still trump's labor secretary, and trump still defends him. Why did trump pick a former prosecuting attorney as his secretary of labor?
+3   

1 week ago '16        #120
OWPE 105 heat pts105
space
space
$6,439 | Props total: 16382 16382
 Skateboard T said
ok?

Doesn't change the fact that Trump didn't r*pe anybody.

Just like Trump didn't collude with Russia to steal the election. Your thread title is pathetic. Even on Twitter no1 is going at Trump they going after Clinton

1 week ago '17        #121
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$12,586 | Props total: 29903 29903
 Swade009 said
It's weird some of the posters here seem like bot like @ he pretends and says he backed someone like Bernie when he never did and he always backs the establishment on every issue. Skateboardt is weird too.
I've literally never backed Bernie. I've even gotten into it with liberals over Bernie. In fact I'm telling you right now I don't back Bernie. Stop making yourself look stupid.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #123
space
space
 abacabb said
Donald Trump is one of your faves

1 week ago '15        #124
PineappleOG 50 heat pts50
space
space
$10,096 | Props total: 22144 22144
 Ill800 said
Lol @ this “close friend of trump” narrative you bx commies are pushing

The Clintons are the ones logging multiple flights on the Lolita express.
Clinton and trump probably both in on it clown, you really cape for trump like he your baby daddy
+1   

1 week ago '18        #125
Eyesofchaos 2 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 511 511

[pic - click to view]

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  122
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  54
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
53 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  51
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  9
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy