Jul 6 - Jeff Epstein, Close friend Trump arrested for child sexual trafficking

most viewed right now
66 comments @hiphop

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #26
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$12,586 | Props total: 29903 29903
 RicanLurka said
You man close friends with Bill Clinton who visited his pedo wh*re island dozens of times.

The flight records just show that Bill and Hillary borrowed the plane, not that Bill actually went to the island. But again Bill should be investigated as well as trump. Trump was best friends with this guy while all this was going on, and they threw parties together all the time.
+12   

1 week ago '12        #27
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$30,965 | Props total: 57191 57191
 OWPE said
OP obsessed with Trump. This has nothing to do with him

How come one of Trumps cabinet members randomly blocked Epsteins victims from getting info on the proceedings of the case?!

I been talking about this for over a year
+18   

1 week ago '04        #28
TaeTae 
space
space
$637 | Props total: 903 903
Guaranteed Trump is going to tweet tomorrow morning that he hardly knows him
+17   

1 week ago '12        #29
space
space
 RicanLurka said
You man close friends with Bill Clinton who visited his pedo wh*re island dozens of times.

Trump, Bill Clintom, and Epstein all regularly hung out. Trump used to hang out at the guys house

Prince Harry did too
+17   

1 week ago '18        #30
danneywilliams 77 heat pts77
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 6354 6354
 Ymmot said
The flight records just show that Bill and Hillary borrowed the plane, not that Bill actually went to the island. But again Bill should be investigated as well as trump. Trump was best friends with this guy while all this was going on, and they threw parties together all the time.
And Trump was sober the whole time. Dude saw how all these elites behave when they are drunk and he has dirt on every single one of them. That's why they're all so afraid of him.

1 week ago '17        #31
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 danneywilliams said
And Trump was sober the whole time. Dude saw how all these elites behave when they are drunk and he has dirt on every single one of them. That's why their all so afraid of him.

Oh yeah, were you there hanging out with him? Dumb motherfu*ker, those are trump's best friends, they're not afraid of him, he's put half of them in his administration; not because they're qualified but because they're rich and corrupt like him. God you're fu*king dumb. He's not even hiding, he's doing all this in very plane sight. Google some of the people in his administration. One of trump's appointees who he's never said a bad thing about is Alexander Acosta who personally made sure Epstein got off the first time he went to court. How can you be so dumb? I just don't get it.
+17   

1 week ago '15        #32
RicanLurka 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 4837 4837
 Ymmot said
I hear you. But if your going to make statements you need to back it up with a source. None of us here are in the loop to be speaking like we know off of 1st hand experience.

1 week ago '13        #33
rifair 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,512 | Props total: 3351 3351
 Ymmot said
Oh yeah, were you there hanging out with him? Dumb motherfu*ker, those are trump's best friends, they're not afraid of him, he's put half of them in his administration; not because they're qualified but because they're rich and corrupt like him. God you're fu*king dumb. He's not even hiding, he's doing all this in very plane sight. Google some of the people in his administration. One of trump's appointees who he's never said a bad thing about is Alexander Acosta who personally made sure Epstein got off the first time he went to court. How can you be so dumb? I just don't get it.
Racism will make dumb white ppl clap and cheer for the ppl who will guide them into oblivion as long as they can say "at least I ain't a n*****" losers all of them
+15   

1 week ago '18        #34
danneywilliams 77 heat pts77
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 6354 6354
 Ymmot said
Were you hanging out with him? Your a*sumptions are the same as mine, "dumb motherfu*ker." All I know is that Trump's name wasn't on the flight logs to Orgy Island and your man Bill's was.

1 week ago '17        #35
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 RicanLurka said
I hear you. But if your going to make statements you need to back it up with a source. None of us here are in the loop to be speaking like we know off of 1st hand experience.
This has been in the news since the early 90's. There have been various stories throughout the 90's and early 2000's about trump and Epstein. The funny thing is you're asking for sources about this, but you just automatically believe Bill Clinton is involved and you don't even have your facts right. I guess you're just another far right sheep.
+15   

1 week ago '06        #36
Skateboard T 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$26,311 | Props total: 43069 43069
 RicanLurka said
You mean close friends with Bill Clinton who visited his pedo wh*re island dozens of times.

Both

1 week ago '17        #37
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 danneywilliams said
Were you hanging out with him? Your a*sumptions are the same as mine, "dumb motherfu*ker." All I know is that Trump's name wasn't on the flight logs to Orgy Island and your man Bill's was.
No I wasn't there, but you can find tons of articles throughout the 90's and early 2000's about trump and epstein's parties, you can even find a bunch of pictures of the 2 of them hanging out tohether at said parties. Trump has even mentioned that he and epstein both like "young girls" before the whole epstein thing really blew up and people knew he was a pedophile. Epstein threw a bunch of his parties at Mar-A-Lago with trump in attendance. They threw joint parties in New York. You'd have to be in serious denial to think trump isn't in Epstein's circle. Why did trump hire Acosta knowing he got Epstein off on his first round of pedo/rape charges? And why does trump still defend Acosta to this day?

Here's a quick read if you actually want to know more...
+9   

1 week ago '12        #38
space
space
 danneywilliams said
And Trump was sober the whole time. Dude saw how all these elites behave when they are drunk and he has dirt on every single one of them. That's why they're all so afraid of him.

Word thats why he called himself elite, and more elite than the elites

+5   

1 week ago '13        #39
dtdroid 170 heat pts170
space
space
$27,817 | Props total: 40581 40581
Pedophilia should be a bipartisan concern.

The tribalists playing the left-right bullsh*t are going to come out looking stupid when people from both sides of the aisle get indicted in a*sociation with Epstein. Conspiracy theorists have been heavily onto this guy for at least half a decade.

“Epstein, 64, was a regular for several years at Mar-a-Lago. Testimony in a prior court case indicated that Trump flew at least once on one of the planes Epstein owned and Trump’s phone numbers were in Epstein’s personal phone directory.

Trump has also indicated publicly he knew of Epstein’s interest in “younger” women, although he never suggested the financier crossed any legal lines. “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump told New York Magazine back in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by dtdroid; 07-06-2019 at 09:23 PM..
+9   

1 week ago '17        #40
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 dtdroid said
Pedophilia should be a bipartisan concern.

The tribalists playing the left-right bullsh*t are going to come out looking stupid when people from both sides of the aisle get indicted in a*sociation with Epstein. Conspiracy theorists have been heavily onto this guy for at least half a decade.

“Epstein, 64, was a regular for several years at Mar-a-Lago. Testimony in a prior court case indicated that Trump flew at least once on one of the planes Epstein owned and Trump’s phone numbers were in Epstein’s personal phone directory.

Trump has also indicated publicly he knew of Epstein’s interest in “younger” women, although he never suggested the financier crossed any legal lines. “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump told New York Magazine back in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

[pic - click to view]

What's funny is most Democrats are saying investigate Clinton and trump, while all trump supporters are saying Bill is definitely dirty and trump is innocent.
+9   

1 week ago '13        #41
dtdroid 170 heat pts170
space
space
 Ymmot said
What's funny is most Democrats are saying investigate Clinton and trump, while all trump supporters are saying Bill is definitely dirty and trump is innocent.
The Democrats sacrificed Clinton a long time ago, though. The party just about did during the last election because there was no excuse for her to have lost a legitimate race against the guy from Idiocracy.

[video - click to view]

+4   

1 week ago '17        #42
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 dtdroid said
The Democrats sacrificed Clinton a long time ago, though. The party just about did during the last election because there was no excuse for her to have lost a legitimate race against the guy from Idiocracy.

*Bill, not Hillary
+2   

1 week ago '19        #43
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$312 | Props total: 462 462
 danneywilliams said
This was in 2015.

Trump was calling out Bill Clinton on his trips with Epstein in 2015. The Jane Doe lawsuit came out in 2016. Classic Clinton projection of accusing their enemies of dirt they did.

Before all this Epstein was arrested on underage s*x crimes years ago. Trump kicked him out of Mara Lago. Clinton remained friends with Epstein and Epstein donated heavily to the Clinton Foundation.

As the conspiracy theory goes this Epstein guy actually used his island and the underage girls to blackmail elites. This is a CIA tactic going back to atleast the 80s see Republican Black Larry King (google him).

If Trump really did mess with kids they should take him down too. My gut tells me the CIA let Epstein rock but I dont know which politicians were involved or how deep it went. It very well also could be he was just rich so paid everyone off and Clintons just wanted to suck him dry.

1 week ago '13        #44
dtdroid 170 heat pts170
space
space
 Ymmot said
*Bill, not Hillary
I should have said that the Democrats abandoned the Clinton family, but you're right.

1 week ago '16        #45
ruddiger 3 heat pts
space
space
$368 | Props total: 1129 1129
 Mr AirRic said

this quote from trump about epstein is disgusting, even without the context that he is now charged with child trafficking....
From the devil's own mouth yet they still keep their heads in the sand. There really is no hope for those who don't wish to open their eyes and look at reality.
+9   

1 week ago '19        #46
Kiwi 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$647 | Props total: 2061 2061
FK trump FK Clinton , we need Elizabeth Warren

1 week ago '12        #47
space
space
 ruddiger said
From the devil's own mouth yet they still keep their heads in the sand. There really is no hope for those who don't wish to open their eyes and look at reality.
Dont forget were talking about people who believed JFK Jr. Was still alive and going to show up at Trumps July 4th speech and declare himself trumps 2020 vp
+10   

1 week ago '15        #48
naledgestate 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 3623 3623
 OldBusiness said
Trump, Bill Clintom, and Epstein all regularly hung out. Trump used to hang out at the guys house

Prince Harry did too
Ehhhhh.

I hung out at my homie's crib whose pop's used to move weight.

Im i guilty by a*sociation? sh*ts a slippery slope. Everbody is guilty if we playing degrees of seperation....Kevin Bacon.

1 week ago '15        #49
naledgestate 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 3623 3623
 Kiwi said
FK trump FK Clinton , we need Elizabeth Warren
Thats gonna be a no for me dawg.

Remember how late she was in issuing a statement in regards to Keystone pipeline? She gotta a lot flak for that from her supporters. I was disappointed in her.

She would neither endorse Clinton or Bernie until the party's nominee was decided. A lot of people thought shed endorse her fellow progressive, Bernie but she sat on the sidelines. sh*t was weak as hell. I'll pass on Warren.
+5   

1 week ago '05        #50
Muggz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,336 | Props total: 8868 8868
 Future said
They need to bring back the gueetine
BX Dictionary
+3   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  122
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
276 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  54
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
53 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  51
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  9
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy