Jul 6 - Full-time minimum wage workers cannot afford a 2-bedroom rental anywhere in the US

most viewed right now
+24  49
34 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '15        #26
RicanLurka 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,391 | Props total: 4831 4831
 naledgestate said
But...but the unemployment rate is low.

And yet Democrats want to tax the sh*t out of us even more to pay for all these social services.

1 week ago '17        #27
DeadendBoy 
space
space
$958 | Props total: 1832 1832
 DaQCKing said
And here in Charlotte, and I would a*sume other major cities across America, they keep building these fu*king apartments that no one can afford.

Someone can afford them or else they would not build them

1 week ago '17        #28
DeadendBoy 
space
space
$958 | Props total: 1832 1832
 RicanLurka said
And yet Democrats want to tax the sh*t out of us even more to pay for all these social services.

Pretty sure you’re not in that tax bracket. Quit frontin
+3   

1 week ago '16        #29
SnowmanKilla 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 365 365
 North Face said
Not a coincidence where liberals don’t want marriage and think they can handle everything on their own.

How about living with your wife or partner and pay it off together.
The way Rents raising we will reach the point at which a 2 people income won't be enough to pay rent.

What is the solution at that point? Send the kids working?
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '15        #30
RicanLurka 13 heat pts13
space
space
 DaQCKing said
And here in Charlotte, and I would a*sume other major cities across America, they keep building these fu*king apartments that no one can afford.
If they're building then that means there's a market for them. It may not be a demographic that you'll like but people are renting them.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '15        #31
RicanLurka 13 heat pts13
space
space
 DeadendBoy said
Pretty sure you’re not in that tax bracket. Quit frontin
Lol Okay. Trust me, lower and middle class would feel it the most. Business owners like myself have properties and business write offs that will cushion the blow.

1 week ago '17        #32
Naga Sadow 52 heat pts52
space
space
$13,732 | Props total: 58255 58255
 DadeCounty said
Lmao fu*king 38 year old unemployed loser, is that why that f*g**t is always mad? @
He's a 38 year old simpleton who's autistic and just had a stroke. You'd think that would've humbled himself a little bit but dude still wants to stick to the libs as if his life isn't together.
+6   

1 week ago '17        #33
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 4480 4480
Even wal mart paying $10/hr these days....
+3   

1 week ago '15        #34
Minkscobar! 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 13820 13820
 OWPE said
A min wage job aint a career....

You gonna need a roomate
People programmed to be losers will never understand this...

+2   

1 week ago '11        #35
inthezone 18 heat pts18
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 8390 8390
The cost of the Iraq war could have bought every family in the US a house

Imagine all of the disposable income and what it would do to communities
+7   

1 week ago '16        #36
Strong Side Iso 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 13958 13958
2 bedrooms is too much apartment for 2 people making minimum wage.

Common sense.

They have 1 bedroom apartments and studios for a reason.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '04        #37
Tastemaker331 82 heat pts82
space
space
$43,025 | Props total: 24576 24576
 postemupndunkit said
You’re right , but isn’t that wrong ?
No.
Minimum wage is entry level work.
No one opens a business to feed someone else’s family, and they shouldn’t be expected to

1 week ago '04        #38
nwking 80 heat pts80
space
space
$5,038 | Props total: 6998 6998
I believe rent control is needed in every city but sometimes the people who need it don't get it. My coworker Aunt's lives in Queens Inna rent control Apt 1,000Sqft paying $400 per month since the mid 80s and had been getting away with all this time. Just like people take advantage of food stamps who don't really need it. I just want to see more vetting done to help people who really need it. BUT I know there are lazy people who will always want a handout and blame the government for everything.
+3   

1 week ago '16        #39
foshoVoodoo 271 heat pts271
space
space
$15,737 | Props total: 36806 36806
this is what happens when you keep voting

1 week ago '04        #40
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,585 | Props total: 9805 9805
I urge all my fellow young people, who aren't the academic types; take the time and effort to learn a trade or a skill. It could save your life.

I also encourage people to live by their means. You can live modestly and over time, save some money. Keeping up with the Jones' is not the wave.

Last edited by Skilllz; 07-07-2019 at 03:15 PM..
+11   

1 week ago '19        #41
Thatdude31 
space
space
$131 | Props total: 661 661
In before the BX millionaires start telling n*ggas how they're not investing properly or because they don't drive a pruis they're irresponsible.

It's hard out here simple as that and government is fu*king everyone. End of story.

Stay on your grind and don't let anyone stop you from running y'all's marathon.
+9   

1 week ago '16        #42
Aztlan 137 heat pts137
space
space
$14,500 | Props total: 39540 39540
 Naga Sadow said
When was the last time you saw a non luxury apartment complex built? I live in the Steele Creek area and that's all they're building.
They're building luxury apartments in Kansas City that cost what I was paying in rent while living in Brooklyn.

We have a fraction of the career opportunities and entertainment options that NYC has. Salaries here in general are way lower.

They cant even gentrify our hoods here yet and somehow they're gonna use taxpayer money to build these dumb a*s luxury apartments
+3   

1 week ago '19        #43
drnarcisse 
space
space
$97 | Props total: 216 216
Why u looking for a 2 bedroom while on minimum wage? Whyd u bring a baby in this world without a skill that can give you more than the minimum? Noone gonna save you. Get 2 jobs do what u gotta do. If not , put a condom on, stay in a bachelor apartment until you build a skill or learn a trade and come up
+2   

1 week ago '17        #44
Willy Boban 248 heat pts248
space
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 39770 39770
 Strong Side Iso said
2 bedrooms is too much apartment for 2 people making minimum wage.

Common sense.

They have 1 bedroom apartments and studios for a reason.
A couple living in a studio have way more arguments than a couple living in a 2bdrm.
+1   

1 week ago '10        #45
bunun 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 2915 2915
in 1985 my dad came to america from haiti with a 2 year old me, and was able to afford to send me to private school till i was in the 2nd grade and pay rent working at pizza hut/dominos and delivering news papers. he also was able to save up enough to put a down payment on a house in north miami.
+5   

1 week ago '09        #46
kickzrme 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,647 | Props total: 4986 4986
 ACBG said
How about we give people a living wage so they can afford to live by themselves if they want to. You should not have to have a partner to afforded to the live. That’s why most people get married and that’s the reason most marriages fail.

Eventually they gonna raise the cost of living...and we gonna be back to square one...they done the sh*t twice in Houston since I been here

1 week ago '16        #47
Bad 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,082 | Props total: 11338 11338
 Deeznutz1981 said
@ care to elaborate on this in regards to your ancestors experiences??
@ racist bullsh*t again............................................. .....................

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '04        #48
Tastemaker331 82 heat pts82
space
space
$43,025 | Props total: 24576 24576
 kickzrme said
Eventually they gonna raise the cost of living...and we gonna be back to square one...they done the sh*t twice in Houston since I been here
That’s basic economics
It’s a shame that most people don’t understand that

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 07-07-2019 at 12:11 PM..

1 week ago '16        #49
Strong Side Iso 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 13958 13958
 nwking said
I believe rent control is needed in every city but sometimes the people who need it don't get it. My coworker Aunt's lives in Queens Inna rent control Apt 1,000Sqft paying $400 per month since the mid 80s and had been getting away with all this time. Just like people take advantage of food stamps who don't really need it. I just want to see more vetting done to help people who really need it. BUT I know there are lazy people who will always want a handout and blame the government for everything.
Bruh my mother retired from being a NYCHA social worker in 2015. There are SO many people cheating the system that they dont even care.

One of the persons who would forward fraud to be investigated was tight with my mom and aunt. He would come over the house and chill, knock down beers with my mom and pops and he would always talk about who the biggest scammers were.

The biggest scammers by far, because my mother and aunt worked for the housing authority... have "berg" in their last name. Dudes be rich as hell, finding loopholes to get rent stabilized apartments. He had tons of fraud cases he had to analyze and they told him to stop forwarding these cases because they had too many.
+6   

1 week ago '19        #50
Stand Down 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$467 | Props total: 802 802
 DaQCKing said
Not sayin you however Nipsey was funna do the same damn thing 2 nothing but praises.
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+103online now  20
Image(s) inside Light Work
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside 10 Best Style Tips for Dad Bods Or Chubby Guys