Women's Kryptonite

most viewed right now
+17  63
38 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
70 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '19        #51
Purpleswag23 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$868 | Props total: 2638 2638
 zone3cp said
She fu*king off on bruh and using him....Matter of fact I might try that hoe next week.

She not even cute to be frfr

SoFlo 5

1 week ago '08        #52
Chicken_N_I-Roc 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,177 | Props total: 5920 5920
 zone3cp said
She fu*king off on bruh and using him....Matter of fact I might try that hoe next week.

She not even cute to be frfr

fu*k.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #53
AngelTaster 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,431 | Props total: 3644 3644
He’s obviously never known any pimps. Talkin bout “I didn't wana fvck this girl ...I gave her some money cuz I wanted to help her out....See how easily she became a prostitute.” Well I wonder if he seen how easily he became a trick. Broad told him a sob story and he ended up givin a PROSTITUTE money and didn’t even smash. So who was really on the higher horse in that situation? Where she learn that ? Her Pimp maybe? What he saying is true but only true in some situations. All girls don’t have that same insecurity. You gota play the game according to the girl and whatever her situation is.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #54
marcchrome 60 heat pts60
space
space
$14,525 | Props total: 6504 6504
 Wilder GOAT said

I hope u weirdos get stabbed in your sleep by your nasty hoes

Lol!!!
+1   

1 week ago '16        #55
ubthegreat 3 heat pts
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1438 1438
 Demboyz746 said

Man, I can roll around Smyrna or Cumberland mall and catch a way better baddie with more sense..

North Atlanta is where its at nothing but dimes and quality up that way I miss my lil shawty i had out in Vinings she was on her sh*t own house own crib and ran a 6 figure business

1 week ago '18        #56
Knotty718 
space
space
space
$58 | Props total: 196 196
man this guy ain't smashing no bad bi*ches slap this sh*t YouTube got lames acting like they know the game
+2   

1 week ago '05        #57
Tha TC 69 heat pts69
space
space
$9,169 | Props total: 14538 14538
 IGotIt said
1 – Protection of Her Reputation:

Reputation is a person’s most valuable a*set. The man must demonstrate that he protects his reputation as well as the reputation of all people. Even if he has been wronged by that person. Addressing this one specific behavior can completely change how women will treat a man.
This is the number one playa rule, you don’t really have to gaf about their feelings/reputation just as long as it seems that way.

1 week ago '04        #58
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,194 | Props total: 6359 6359
Meh i guess that sh*t works out if you want to be a pimp

or if you dont mind being your girls only friend which can get annoying quick fast cuz anything you want to do will have to involve her somehow

I get the gist but i prefer my girl to have a healthy social life so a n*gga can breath

1 week ago '19        #59
Purpleswag23 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 AngelTaster said
He’s obviously never known any pimps. Talkin bout “I didn't wana fvck this girl ...I gave her some money cuz I wanted to help her out....See how easily she became a prostitute.” Well I wonder if he seen how easily he became a trick. Broad told him a sob story and he ended up givin a PROSTITUTE money and didn’t even smash. So who was really on the higher horse in that situation? Where she learn that ? Her Pimp maybe? What he saying is true but only true in some situations. All girls don’t have that same insecurity. You gota play the game according to the girl and whatever her situation is.
bi*ches are more social then men fam. notice how these hoes do everything together... fu*k THESE HOES GO TO THE BATHROOM TOGETHER WHEN THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TO GO and won't even look a n*ggas way unless one of they friends think you cute. as men you know we don't move like that.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #60
Purpleswag23 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 4FIF said
If you sat down for 17 mins and listened to this guy you lost....
social desirability does play a part in the dating game my g. humans.. especially females are social animals. most women like guys who other bi*ches find attractive its like winning a trophy to them (and they need that validation) . that's why a lot of women get upset when they cant tame the Dog in a man who fu*ks every hoe on sight.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+48online now  18
Video inside Ayesha Currys milly rock will bring all the boys to the yard
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  17
Image(s) inside You Every Smash A Girl In A Van That Double As Her House While Her Pet..
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  8
Image(s) inside Elon Musk confirms the book of Revelations...
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+52online now  5
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy