Women's Kryptonite

most viewed right now
+17  79
41 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
70 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #26
Wavegawd 
space
space
$936 | Props total: 2415 2415
 Mutant Boy said
Interesting. I beat my women tho, that's how I make them stay.
Archaic and barbaric but effective
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #27
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$18,878 | Props total: 55429 55429
Potential Classic thread incoming

IN

[pic - click to view]

+14   

2 weeks ago '06        #28
mrep3 42 heat pts42
space
space
$7,265 | Props total: 10335 10335
If you believe anything this guy is saying go k*ll your self virgin
+11   

2 weeks ago '17        #29
Exodus 313 40 heat pts40
space
space
$6,641 | Props total: 13196 13196
 That Guy Fly said
Great d*ck is what keeps the bi*ch around. A woman can move on 100 times but as long as you broke her off proper you're always on her mind and always going to get the call to come do it again. If you just like the bi*ch being around then she is going to stay forever like a little well trained puppy. Having the status is icing on the cake.
Talking to women s*x plays a favor but most these hoes then had multiple great d*cks and know if they look good it can be found again

What I learned is women value dependably the most, basically being secure. They will always fu*k with the guy who there and stays in there life and they know that if they have any problem they can call him. On top of that if the relationship ended bad bad, s*x wonít make a man or women stay, I miss having s*x with a lot of my exís it was great but I hate them hoes so much I wouldnít, women have men who layed the pipe but they wonít ever see the n*gga again
+18   

2 weeks ago '17        #30
FreeSmoke 69 heat pts69
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 12745 12745
Buy da bihh 10 dollar flowers

nuff said, mout
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #31
Sewer 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 11781 11781

2 weeks ago '14        #32
4FIF 
space
space
$2,117 | Props total: 2606 2606
If you sat down for 17 mins and listened to this guy you lost....
+10   

2 weeks ago '07        #33
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,993 | Props total: 3820 3820
This is vey true. Female nature always seems ring true in my experience. Until you understand females you'll always be frustrated by them. All these forces pushing people away from acknowledging the difference in genders is fu*kin up society.

2 weeks ago '06        #34
fresh3000 
space
space
$850 | Props total: 696 696

2 weeks ago '09        #35
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$72,174 | Props total: 20083 20083
 Exodus 313 said
Talking to women s*x plays a favor but most these hoes then had multiple great d*cks and know if they look good it can be found again

What I learned is women value dependably the most, basically being secure. They will always fu*k with the guy who there and stays in there life and they know that if they have any problem they can call him. On top of that if the relationship ended bad bad, s*x wonít make a man or women stay, I miss having s*x with a lot of my exís it was great but I hate them hoes so much I wouldnít, women have men who layed the pipe but they wonít ever see the n*gga again
Nah man. If you break a bi*ch off good you know it because no matter what that bi*ch does in life she will always come back to you. She may not want the d*ck every single time but she will always maintain contact with you. You can treat her like absolute sh*t but if you put it down she will overlook all of that thinking about the d*ck.

Now, I'm not shooting down money, prestige, stability and security financially because that will keep a bi*ch in your presence too but at that point the bi*ch is with your money not you. When that money goes so does she. Your d*ck and the ability to break a bi*ch off with that d*ck ain't going nowhere. You can be ugly, broke, a criminal and just an absolute aint sh*t n*gga but if you rearrange a bi*ch insides properly she is forever blinded by you.

2 weeks ago '18        #36
Oswaldgatesjr 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$6,896 | Props total: 15439 15439
 4FIF said
If you sat down for 17 mins and listened to this guy you lost....
Huge mistake on ur part..bruh got some heat in the stash on his video playlist.

2 weeks ago '18        #37
Oswaldgatesjr 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$6,896 | Props total: 15439 15439
 That Guy Fly said
Nah man. If you break a bi*ch off good you know it because no matter what that bi*ch does in life she will always come back to you. She may not want the d*ck every single time but she will always maintain contact with you. You can treat her like absolute sh*t but if you put it down she will overlook all of that thinking about the d*ck.

Now, I'm not shooting down money, prestige, stability and security financially because that will keep a bi*ch in your presence too but at that point the bi*ch is with your money not you. When that money goes so does she. Your d*ck and the ability to break a bi*ch off with that d*ck ain't going nowhere. You can be ugly, broke, a criminal and just an absolute aint sh*t n*gga but if you rearrange a bi*ch insides properly she is forever blinded by you.

Good d*ck unfortunately comes in abundance my g. Women get to choose who's apart of that lineup unfortunately men dont. So good d*ck will keep her longer but it wnt keep her forever. Now good d*ck with financial security and success will keep her. Just bringing good d*ck to the table with nothing else wnt work. U r actually devaluing yourself and hoeing urself out when u do that. . d*ck value in the stock market is so low because it's not as valuable as pu**y is.
+9   

2 weeks ago '18        #38
Mrloadup 
space
space
space
$92 | Props total: 148 148
Sounds like a bunch of bitter bi*ches who cant find someone to love them I these comments

2 weeks ago '05        #39
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 312 312
 SeraphKin said
West end 6, Atlantic station 3

Man, I can roll around Smyrna or Cumberland mall and catch a way better baddie with more sense..

+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #40
anynameado 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,203 | Props total: 1601 1601
 Mutant Boy said
Interesting. I beat my women tho, that's how I make them stay.
Wow

2 weeks ago '15        #41
amarti9 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,262 | Props total: 5109 5109
Let's be real.... the ONLY "kryptonite" for women I've ever seen consistently is straight cash homie.

Think about it for a second,

..... no matte how different their morals or lack thereof,

.....no matter how different they are in race, religious, and ethnic backgrounds,

......no matter their taste in men, fine as hell or ugly as hell

the one thing that rules them all is money.

If you got money you can use it to get ANY woman anywhere, anytime.

Money is undefeated. Ask wu tang....

[video - click to view]

On a side note.... that Wu tang Hulu series tho...

[video - click to view]

+5   

1 week ago '11        #42
BtMkRs 13 heat pts13
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 10956 10956
There is no womans kryptonite because they will LIE , CRY or FK themselves out of any situation ... people will come to a womanís defense no matter what she did .
+8   

1 week ago '17        #43
Exodus 313 40 heat pts40
space
space
 That Guy Fly said

Once again u think women havenít had multiple good d*cks or canít find another n*gga with it?
+5   

1 week ago '09        #44
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$72,174 | Props total: 20083 20083
 Exodus 313 said
Once again u think women havenít had multiple good d*cks or canít find another n*gga with it?
Then it wasnt right. Every n*gga that play basketball ain't Michael Jordan

1 week ago '17        #45
Exodus 313 40 heat pts40
space
space
 That Guy Fly said
Then it wasnt right. Every n*gga that play basketball ain't Michael Jordan
So what u saying u gotta be the best? If so with how many n*ggas bi*ches fu*k itís a slim chance u will be that
+2   

1 week ago '17        #46
Sucka Repellent 150 heat pts150
space
space
$21,308 | Props total: 43698 43698
 zone3cp said
She fu*king off on bruh and using him....Matter of fact I might try that hoe next week.

She not even cute to be frfr

she got braces!

chicks who wear braces breath be rocking!!!!

1 week ago '09        #47
iAM2 2 heat pts
space
space
$782 | Props total: 1696 1696
so this guy could tell you how to be a p but aint ever had a bi*ch kick in no bucks before.. where they do that at? on youtube.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #48
Ralph Malph 
space
space
$873 | Props total: 1897 1897
Everybody is fu*kin, and if your not fu*king your not supposed to or your dont want to. There is no secret to getting laid in this country.
+3   

1 week ago '14        #49
K Robinson 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 2874 2874
 MGTOW said
MGTOW
What is that MGTOW stuff about? The acronym makes it sound like a gay cult
+1   

1 week ago '06        #50
new2hiphop 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,333 | Props total: 38360 38360
 Rosebud said
I'm partial to water boarding a bi*ch. Best thing is no bruises.
Reads you sn and real gorilla pimp shyt
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+48online now  16
Video inside Ayesha Currys milly rock will bring all the boys to the yard
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  11
Image(s) inside You Every Smash A Girl In A Van That Double As Her House While Her Pet..
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  10
Image(s) inside Elon Musk confirms the book of Revelations...
172 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+52online now  10
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy