Jul 5 - Trump says administration preparing an executive order on drug prices

most viewed right now
+25  57
34 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '15        #51
iTrianglelevel3 
space
space
space
$1,351 | Props total: 1505 1505
 OldBusiness said
Would be amazing if true

But so would the middle class taxcuts he dangled in front of the nation and lied about right before the midterms.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out since he and so many of the people on both sides of the aisle got big pharma in their pockets.

Mitch McConnell is probably sh*tting a brick. In 2014 he received the most money of any politician from lobbyists

This woukd literally take the fur coat off Mitch McConnels bi*ch
why doesn't anyone bring this up??

[video - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '15        #52
Fantastic 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 8208 8208
 Boogersugar said
That's a dumb point of view, Medicaid delivers cheaper care than private insurance even though Medicaid doesn't take advantage of the government's buying power and resultant ability to negotiate prices. You can just... look around the world and see that people are paying less money for better care when the government can use it's buying power to negotiate prices.
You really think itís dumb to say big gov would ruin our healthcare system? You must have a lot of faith in police, Congress , politicians. I wish I was as naive as you.

1 week ago '16        #53
Boogersugar 65 heat pts65
space
space
$5,959 | Props total: 21186 21186
 Fantastic said
You really think itís dumb to say big gov would ruin our healthcare system? You must have a lot of faith in police, Congress , politicians. I wish I was as naive as you.
Other countries use their big governments to negotiate lower prices, how do you explain that?

Also police are local government you fu*king idiot

1 week ago '15        #54
Fantastic 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 8208 8208
 Boogersugar said
Other countries use their big governments to negotiate lower prices, how do you explain that?

Also police are local government you fu*king idiot

Donít worry about my responses , soon degenerates like you will never have to work at mcdonalds anymore, you can just get free money from the government.

Yeah I donít trust no police, not any. Hence why opinion is so vastly different from yours. Regardless , you can name call me all you want. Your views in life speak more then your vulgarities ever could.

If trump wins thatís four more years of winning.

1 week ago '12        #55
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$30,946 | Props total: 57087 57087
 iTrianglelevel3 said
why doesn't anyone bring this up??

Cause if his supporters acknowledged it they'd be forced to admit they've been had.

Guy literally dangled saving the middle class for a few hours the week before the midterms, in order to shore up votes.Then said fu*k the majority of America after he lost the house and tucked that sh*t away like he does the fake letters from world leaders.

Its amazing
+1   

1 week ago '06        #56
Yung Dilla 1600 heat pts1600
space
space
$65,331 | Props total: 75892 75892
I'll believe it when I see it. Especially because they're in his pockets.

1 week ago '16        #57
North Face 42 heat pts42
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 25805 25805
 Ymmot said
What is the excuse for the first 2 years of trump's presidency when trump didn't even try to build a wall ot pass healthcare or infrastructure when it was all Republican everything?
Democrats held him down. But they won’t stop him any further because our economy is booming, jobs are back and america is getting better again.

Go read mueller report and read fake articles with no substance.

1 week ago '17        #58
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 29824 29824
 North Face said
Democrats held him down. But they won’t stop him any further because our economy is booming, jobs are back and america is getting better again.

Go read mueller report and read fake articles with no substance.
How did the Democrats hold him down? It was Republican majority house and senate for 2 whole years and they did NOT attempt to build the wall, they tried to repeal and replace Obamacare but trump had nothing to say and it failed, and they NEVER tried to pass any type of infrastructure bill. It had nothing to do with Democrats you fu*king idiot.

1 week ago '16        #59
North Face 42 heat pts42
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 25805 25805
 Ymmot said
How did the Democrats hold him down? It was Republican majority house and senate for 2 whole years and they did NOT attempt to build the wall, they tried to repeal and replace Obamacare but trump had nothing to say, and they never tried to pass any type of infrastructure bill. It had nothing to do with Democrats you fu*king idiot.
Democrats focused on impeaching Trump since day 1. They never intented to sign or work with him.

Dems are in shambles. No collusion! No obstruction!

1 week ago '16        #60
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$2,092 | Props total: 5779 5779
 North Face said
Democrats focused on impeaching Trump since day 1. They never intented to sign or work with him.

How bout you answer his question?

Republicans had 2 years. Why didn't they do sh*t?

Answer the fu*kin question and stop spamming the thread u bi*ch
+1   

1 week ago '09        #61
messy marv stan 5401 heat pts5401
space
space
$73,894 | Props total: 126178 126178
 Ymmot said
Drug prices have only gone up since trump took office.

yup...his new scheme is nothing but big pharma machine propaganda. hell use anything to distract the peoppe from toupees failures

1 week ago '17        #62
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 North Face said

Are you retarded? This had nothing to do with the Democrats. Let me refresh your small little brain; trump spent the first 2 months of his presidency complaining about fake news and lying to the public about how big the crowd size was at his innauguration. We now know trump had a historically small crowd at his innauguration and trump was lying. Also in his first few months he signed a ton of EO's (some of which he admitted to not even reading beforehand), and they were focused on giving more power to banks, letting companies pollute our air and water, taking away healthcare from people with pre-existing conditions and children, defunding parks and arts. And trump golfed a lot, more than any other President. And that whole time he never once got involved in repeal and replace, he never attempted to get an infrastructure bill going, and he never once asked for money to build a wall. Please explain to as un-stupidly as you can how it's the Democrat's fault, idiot?
+1   

1 week ago '17        #63
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 messy marv stan said
yup...his new scheme is nothing but big pharma machine propaganda. hell use anything to distract the peoppe from toupees failures
It's common knowledge and this stupid motherfu*ker @ tried to argue against it. I swear these trump supporters don't know a single thing that trump has done since taking office.

1 week ago '17        #64
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 MadMarlo said
How bout you answer his question?

Republicans had 2 years. Why didn't they do sh*t?

Answer the fu*kin question and stop spamming the thread u bi*ch
He won't answer, just more trolling. But at least he's exposing his ignorance.

1 week ago '16        #65
HoodrichMike 
space
space
$864 | Props total: 2056 2056
Turn up now weíll have 2014 perc prices again

1 week ago '06        #66
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,622 | Props total: 18607 18607
 AintNunMajor said
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2010/01/12/obama-received-20-million-healthcare-industry-2008-campaign

Obama Received $20 Million from Healthcare Industry in 2008 Campaign

They gave more to Obama than they did trump

You do realize thats only the money they gave him after inauguration, right? Three years later...

Not to mention, I love you Trump f*g**ts "whataboutisms."

1 week ago '07        #67
joshdogg26 196 heat pts196
space
space
$36,235 | Props total: 17351 17351
LOL sure - person who works in big pharma

1 week ago '17        #68
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
 AintNunMajor said
They still gave money to Obama regardless
Trump's secretary of health and human services is a big pharma lobbyist. You lose again, Radio.

And you're even dumber if you actually believe the trump admin is going to lower drug prices.

7 days ago '18        #69
addth3sauce 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 2262 2262

[pic - click to view]

4 days ago '11        #70
Sin 2164 heat pts2164 OP
space
space
$31,998 | Props total: 97752 97752
 ehizzy3 said
He’s bluffing
 Naga Sadow said
This would be a huge deal. I hope it passes.
 Boogersugar said
I find this hard to believe given his previous attempts to take health care away from people and raise their prices but this is a policy I would support. I don't believe him though.
 tdnupe3 said
This is good stuff right here. I really hope they follow through on this. Would be a good deal for all U.S. citizens. And I say this as someone whose mom is a research scientist for a pharma company. Drug prices here are completely out of control.
 ehizzy3 said
This is why I said he’s bluffing. He prob doesn’t realize yet that a bunch of his good buddies don’t want this happening
 BradTheGreat said
This is nothing but a sh*t show. Mitch won't let that slide, and Trump is only trying to hype up his based since he knows he got nothing to replace the ACA.
 NeverTrump said
 philly337 said
Believe it when I see it but if hes for real that a great move everybody supports

[tweet - click to view]

+1   

4 days ago '16        #71
Boogersugar 65 heat pts65
space
space
$5,959 | Props total: 21186 21186
Big surprise. Trump is always bluffing concerning policies that would actually help everyday Americans

+4   

4 days ago '06        #72
philly337 28 heat pts28
space
space
$33,469 | Props total: 21163 21163
 Sin said
Figured...whenever he actually says hes going to do something right hes full of sh*t
+2   

4 days ago '18        #73
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,839 | Props total: 3839 3839
 Sin said
Cool.

Talk to me when we actually get to see the plan and it is actually going forward.

Great article though.
+1   

4 days ago '12        #74
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$30,946 | Props total: 57087 57087
 OldBusiness said
Would be amazing if true

But so would the middle class taxcuts he dangled in front of the nation and lied about right before the midterms.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out since he and so many of the people on both sides of the aisle got big pharma in their pockets.

Mitch McConnell is probably sh*tting a brick. In 2014 he received the most money of any politician from lobbyists

This woukd literally take the fur coat off Mitch McConnels bi*ch
Nailed it.

Mitch probably told him to shut the fu*k up.
+3   

4 days ago '08        #75
tdnupe3 18 heat pts18
space
space
$9,601 | Props total: 30571 30571
 OldBusiness said
Nailed it.

Mitch probably told him to shut the fu*k up.
the trump trolls will completely ignore this though.
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside 10 Best Style Tips for Dad Bods Or Chubby Guys
36 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+103online now  16
Image(s) inside Light Work