Jul 3 - Why The Right Rather Talk About Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

most viewed right now
+24  48
31 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '16        #26
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$2,092 | Props total: 5779 5779
 ChiHoodrichback said

[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #27
Tha TC 69 heat pts69
space
space
$9,157 | Props total: 14480 14480
 Kade said
Thanks for informing me that you tried to slap... I will consider it at some point that will not happen.

Give them a ride? Who the fu*k said that? You walked up there... you can damn sure walk back.
But how does that fit your narrative though? You’re just going to let immigrants walk back to where they came?

We sending them back first class like the Irish that get captured or do we not have frequent flier miles for that

Signed
~1st generation immigrant
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #28
007imayeseekay 
space
space
$1,598 | Props total: 3737 3737
 Gold Face said
The republicans are keeping the press on AOC

To highlight to Americans where the country weíll go if they continue to vote liberal

I canít believe in 2019 black people would favor illegals over black folks

Gold face favors Americans, not cause gold face is a hateful mean person

But cause this is gold faces home and a world with no rules is no world at all
You're trying to talk politics...but you don't know the difference between "will" & "we'll"?

..and you seem to be referring to yourself in the Third Person?
Stick to Fortnite.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #29
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,213 | Props total: 1320 1320
I donít know why anyone would want listen to an unhealthy, old, fat a*s, pill popping, d*ck Tracy voice having, blow horn on the radio. Is he selling them bullsh*t supplements too?

2 weeks ago '11        #30
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 6245 6245
 Tha TC said
But how does that fit your narrative though? Youíre just going to let immigrants walk back to where they came?

We sending them back first class like the Irish that get captured or do we not have frequent flier miles for that

Signed
~1st generation immigrant
Ya'll stuck on that democratic plantation hard... damn shame.

2 weeks ago '05        #31
Tha TC 69 heat pts69
space
space
$9,157 | Props total: 14480 14480
 Kade said
Ya'll stuck on that democratic plantation hard... damn shame.
And you canít articulate your pointÖ Iím an independent voter nice try though

2 weeks ago '15        #32
iTrianglelevel3 
space
space
space
$1,351 | Props total: 1505 1505
 Kade said
Thanks for informing me that you tried to slap... I will consider it at some point that will not happen.

Give them a ride? Who the fu*k said that? You walked up there... you can damn sure walk back.
so release them into america and hope they choose to go back across the border. gotcha.

you sound like someone whos going through mental issues, lay off drugs and get on some medication.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #33
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 29820 29820
 Gold Face said
The republicans are keeping the press on AOC

To highlight to Americans where the country weíll go if they continue to vote liberal

I canít believe in 2019 black people would favor illegals over black folks

Gold face favors Americans, not cause gold face is a hateful mean person

But cause this is gold faces home and a world with no rules is no world at all
That's a talking point that only extremely stupid people believe. You ever notice how you never hear anyone intelligent saying that stupid sh*t? Just blind sheep and white nationalists who bank on stupid individuals to parrot it.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '10        #34
Bandito 258 heat pts258 OP
space
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 24008 24008
 Ymmot said
That's a talking point that only extremely stupid people believe. You ever notice how you never hear anyone intelligent saying that stupid sh*t? Just blind sheep and white nationalists who bank on stupid individuals to parrot it.
Carry that argument to its conclusion.

I don't know why white people would favor black people over white folks.

That is projection. Putting their own prejudices onto other people. It is the whole zero sum belief the right has. If somebody is "winning" that means somebody is losing.

That is why the right uses terms like "virtue signaling." They can't believe people can care about a group they are not a part of. Some people can care about themselves and others at the same time.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #35
Boston 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,620 | Props total: 4740 4740
Sheís a bum. I usually vote democrat too, but she wonít be my choice.

2 weeks ago '07        #36
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$40,577 | Props total: 27429 27429
 OWPE said
Unlike concentration camps, they can leave anytime they want....

The left would rather talk about illegal immigrants than black people. Nobody is scared of AOC, we love her because shes making it even easier for Trump to win again, especially with her fake photo op at the border.

So Democrats donít talk about ďblacks ď. But fake conservatives aka new racist do yes.. they talk about how they are thugs. Kcuf them both now what

2 weeks ago '04        #37
illmatic 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 521 521
 Kade said
You're a damn fool if you believe in AOC. She has been caught lying a million times and the left ignore it. She's a joke. She lied about parking lot crying about the fence, she lied about the drinking water out of a toilet. She want's to stop politicians from becoming lobbylist... makes sense right, but she want's to do it by upping politicians income... including hers. She just needs more money. She all about dropping the student debt loan... why? Because she has student debt. She's been called out by holocaust survivors. Made fun of by and eight year old girl. She don't know the three branches of government... not to mention she doesn't know what a fu*king garbage disposal is.

I still say she's a Trump spy to show you how foolish the left are. The green new deal was a joke to see if the idiots would bite. Look at the democrats now... those debates were a mess.

2 weeks ago '11        #38
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 Damagegadget said
So Democrats don’t talk about “blacks “. But fake conservatives aka new racist do yes.. they talk about how they are thugs. Kcuf them both now what
If you're sensitive enough... everything's racist. Criticism is not the same as racism. Facts... are not racism. n*ggas is dying at a alarming rate... not to police, not to KKK, not to whatever the fu*k else... but to other n*ggas. As long as we ignore it... it's going to stay as the major problem. n*ggas in the democratic party bi*ches now and days so they have to be handled with kid gloves. Black babies die the most to abortion. n*gga... were going extinct because of all of this and you're to dumb to realize because the democratic party says some nice words to you.

As long as you're too bi*ch to handle the truth... n*ggas is doomed.

2 weeks ago '11        #39
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 iTrianglelevel3 said
so release them into america and hope they choose to go back across the border. gotcha.

you sound like someone whos going through mental issues, lay off drugs and get on some medication.
I hope you're choosing to be this retarded.

2 weeks ago '16        #40
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
 Kade said
If you're sensitive enough... everything's racist. Criticism is not the same as racism. Facts... are not racism. n*ggas is dying at a alarming rate... not to police, not to KKK, not to whatever the fu*k else... but to other n*ggas. As long as we ignore it... it's going to stay as the major problem. n*ggas in the democratic party bi*ches now and days so they have to be handled with kid gloves. Black babies die the most to abortion. n*gga... were going extinct because of all of this and you're to dumb to realize because the democratic party says some nice words to you.

Tell me what happens next after all black people vote Republican .

2 weeks ago '11        #41
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 MadMarlo said
Tell me what happens next after all black people vote Republican .
It's about thinking about things much more carefully. Looking at the pros and cons of things. Democrats don't do that. It's all about sounding nice. As of right now... I think black people would do way better being conservative than liberal in most things especially economically. None of the plans... are actual plans. Think about the worst spots in america... nearly all of them are democratic cities. Wake up... black males are going extinct and no one gives a sh*t.

I can't tell you what happens if black people vote republican because it hasn't happened in this day and age. I can tell you what happens when we all vote democrat though.

2 weeks ago '05        #42
bobbysteels18 709 heat pts709
space
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 3772 3772
Some think she is crazy some like the job she's doing, guess it all depends on which side people are on.

Last edited by bobbysteels18; 07-05-2019 at 11:57 AM..

2 weeks ago '07        #43
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$40,577 | Props total: 27429 27429
 Kade said

lol wtf don't call me a n*gga russian

2 weeks ago '16        #44
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
 Kade said
It's about thinking about things much more carefully. Looking at the pros and cons of things. Democrats don't do that. It's all about sounding nice. As of right now... I think black people would do way better being conservative than liberal in most things especially economically. None of the plans... are actual plans. Think about the worst spots in america... nearly all of them are democratic cities. Wake up... black males are going extinct and no one gives a sh*t.
Actually, most black people are conservative . I dont know any black man who wants give up there guns. Not for all the tranny stuff. Not really in favor of abortions.

But voting for conservatives is different. The Republican party Doesn't have the interest of black people in mind. Which his why we vote are head and not heart like many think.

Public school funding
s*x education and access to birth control
Bank regulations
Decriminalizing some drug crimes
Real infrastructure projects
Access to healthcare.
Gun laws that are reasonable

These things would benefit black people.
And republicans want no parts.

Put it to u this way, dems are like the dad who loves his kids but cheats on their mom and drinks too much.
Republicans are just dead beats. They've never been there for their kids .. And don't care either

Fyi.. Most black people live in the south.
The South is governed by mostly republicans. Those same states are last in every measure of health and prosperity u can think of.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #45
Deuce2416 
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 6547 6547
 MadMarlo said
Actually, most black people are conservative . I dont know any black man who wants give up there guns. Not for all the tranny stuff. Not really in favor of abortions.

But voting for conservatives is different. The Republican party Doesn't have the interest of black people in mind. Which his why we vote are head and not heart like many think.

Public school funding
Bank regulations
Access to healthcare.

Put it to u this way, dems are like the dad who loves his kids but cheats on their mom and drinks too much.
Republicans are just dead beats. They've never been there for their kids .. And don't care either

The South is governed by mostly republicans. Those same states are last in every measure of health and prosperity u can think of.
I tried to explain to these retards on here before... it would be EASY to get black people to go republican/conservative. Stupid easy...

If they didnít try to oppose every issue we bring up right off the bat... but Esau gon Esau. White people, in general, canít get over this perpetual innate hatred for POC.
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #46
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 MadMarlo said

Public school funding
Bank regulations
Access to healthcare.

There is no way to prove how many black people are conservative like that... but most vote democrat. Republicans don't have an interest in treating black people special because there black. No talking down to you because of your race.

Why do we need to decriminalize some drug crimes? Just, don't break the law. You act like black people can't do that.

Real infrastructure projects? Have you seen the hood? Now where ol where are these real projects?

Healthcare? Democrats are more concerned that people out the country get healthcare over you. Don't tell me you think Obamacare was good. Most people couldn't even afford to get that sh*t.

There are already gun laws that are reasonable.

2 weeks ago '11        #47
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 Deuce2416 said
I tried to explain to these retards on here before... it would be EASY to get black people to go republican/conservative. Stupid easy...

If they didnít try to oppose every issue we bring up right off the bat... but Esau gon Esau. White people, in general, canít get over this perpetual innate hatred for POC.
Democrats are the ones that infinitely care about race, gender, and all of that fu*k sh*t.

2 weeks ago '11        #48
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 Damagegadget said
lol wtf don't call me a n*gga russian
See... sensitive as fu*k.

2 weeks ago '16        #49
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
 Kade said
There is no way to prove how many black people are conservative like that... but most vote democrat. Republicans don't have an interest in treating black people special because there black. No talking down to you because of your race.

Why do we need to decriminalize some drug crimes? Just, don't break the law. You act like black people can't do that.

Real infrastructure projects? Have you seen the hood? Now where ol where are these real projects?

Healthcare? Democrats are more concerned that people out the country get healthcare over you. Don't tell me you think Obamacare was good. Most people couldn't even afford to get that sh*t.

There are already gun laws that are reasonable.
Republican have no plans for the things I listed.

Like I said, they dont care .

There are literally some dems running on medicare for all but they don't want us to have healthcare?
Obama care insured over 20mill who did t have insurance before and promised to insure pre existing conditions...but I guess its bad ? Lol

Possesion of marijuana is a drug crime that should be eliminated. People locked up for what is now pretty much legal is insane. Directly impacts black people to get them out

And I was saying we need infrastucture projects in hoods. Helps with transportation and jobs overall.

And we don't have good enough gun laws. Kinda why u see people still dying evry day from gun violence

U seem pretty shallow and uninformed so no point in me
Keeping this going .

Get your mind right whoever u are

[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #50
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
 Deuce2416 said

Pretty much...

They only got a few more decades as the majority and its a wrap for them.

No wonder they lash out.

They know whats coming

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+103online now  20
Image(s) inside Light Work
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15