Jul 3 - Why The Right Rather Talk About Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '10        #1
1270 page views
60 comments

Bandito 260 heat pts260
space
space
space
$9,409 | Props total: 24361 24361
Jul 3 - Why The Right Rather Talk About Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

How the Right Turns the Cruelty at the Border Into an Ocasio-Cortez Punching Bag

Two striking reports confirm her account. Yet, all conservatives can do is scream she’s lying.

The testimony from members of Congress who had the rare chance to visit three Border Patrol facilities in Texas this week has been damning: detained women instructed to drink from toilets, pervasive verbal harassment by guards, and conditions that, for many, confirmed their worst fears of the Trump administration’s cruelty at the border.

And this was the scene lawmakers had witnessed when Border Patrol officials were on their “good behavior,” as Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) noted after the tour on Monday. What goes on when an entire congressional delegation doesn’t bear witness?

As it so happened, two independent reports provide some answers. The first came the same day lawmakers visited Texas, when ProPublica on Monday revealed a secret Facebook group in which Border Patrol agents used racial slurs against immigrant groups and made crude, s*xist jokes about Hispanic Democrats, including Ocasio-Cortez. Then on Tuesday, the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Inspector General released a highly critical report that described the detention centers as a “ticking time bomb” situation, suffering from perilous overcrowding and conditions that represented an “immediate risk to the health and safety” for both detainees and officers.

One would be hard pressed to see the.two reports as anything but striking and shameful.corroboration of what lawmakers had passionately decried in Texas this week. But some conservatives, most of whom specifically zeroed-in on the freshman congresswomen of color who made up the 16-person delegation, appear to be up to the task.

The vicious tone was set just moments after the tour concluded. During a press conference, one demonstrator repeatedly shouted at Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), “We don’t care about sharia law, go take care of your country,” as she and other freshman lawmakers attempted to speak over racist and derogatory language as they condemned the conditions they had just witnessed.

Rush Limbaugh, speaking on his radio show in overtly s*xist rhetoric, then alleged with no evidence that the “gaggle of hysterical” congresswoman had been lying for the sake of shock value. “Between this little AOC, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and this gaggle of hysterical women that she takes down there with her to the border, lying their way through that border visit,” Limbaugh said on Tuesday. “After a while, your gig gets old, your schtick no longer shocks and so you have to keep crossing new lines.”

Never one to avoid such opportunities, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Tuesday also accused Ocasio-Cortez of falsifying her account for a “photo-op,” remarks that later drew a tense exchange on Twitter. Others have falsely a*serted that the freshman lawmaker never even stepped foot inside the detention center.

For these conservatives, it’s very much easier to use the inhumane conditions at the hands of the Trump administration as an opportunity to attack their favorite punching bags. Even if that means ignoring two incriminating reports that show that all their targets are doing is speaking the truth.

visit this link https://www.motherjones.c .. -punching-bag/

They can't defend what is going on at the border that well. So they are deflecting to AOC. They can't counteract the two independent reports that corroborate what she is saying. So they deflect to her.

Here are the two reports.

ProPublica report on the Border Patrol Facebook page
visit this link https://www.propublica.or .. t-s*xist-memes

I'm surprised the ProPublica piece is not getting more attention. It had 9,500 border agents on that group. That's almost half of all agents. They shared racist memes with each other. It was a mini stormfront.

DHS Inspector General Report
visit this link https://www.oig.dhs.gov/s .. -51-Jul19_.pdf

That report is harsher than what AOC has been saying. It references the exact standards the CBP must follow and how they are not following them. The Inspector General's office made visits to the centers for weeks. Independent of the congressional delegation.

While I am here. Check the technique. Every one of the threads those cumguzzlers have made on here about the border have been about AOC.

Side note. Who's still listening to Rush Limbaugh in 2019?
+9   

best
worst
60 comments

3 weeks ago '17        #2
Timberwolves 108 heat pts108
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 10325 10325

[pic - click to view]

Someone think of the poor concentration camp guards
+19   

3 weeks ago '06        #3
bigkilla 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$7,991 | Props total: 15928 15928
Whether I agree with her or not on her politics I will respect AOC

Shorty really did the most with the least in regards of political connects and etc..
+15   

3 weeks ago '17        #4
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$12,693 | Props total: 30212 30212
They scared because she's the future and she actually stands up to the establishment. Instead they'd rather support deep state trump.
+15   

3 weeks ago '16        #5
ruddiger 3 heat pts
space
space
$407 | Props total: 1254 1254
They're mad because she's exposing the right wingers for the frauds they are. They're a bunch of s*xist, bigoted narcissists who need that approval from daddy trump who tells them they're a bunch of good Americans for supporting his campaign of terrorizing poc and claiming it's in the interests of "real Americans" and makes them feel good when he makes fun of women and dead children. They'll be remembered in history books alongside the scum who attacked African Americans for trying to integrate schools, the monsters who k*lled innocent kids like Emmett Till, and the bootlickers who were just "following orders" when they illegally imprisoned thousands of Japanese Americans during WWII.
+15   

3 weeks ago '16        #6
OWPE 107 heat pts107
space
space
$6,543 | Props total: 16797 16797
Unlike concentration camps, they can leave anytime they want....

[tweet - click to view]

The left would rather talk about illegal immigrants than black people. Nobody is scared of AOC, we love her because shes making it even easier for Trump to win again, especially with her fake photo op at the border.

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Last edited by OWPE; 07-04-2019 at 03:01 AM..

3 weeks ago '15        #7
naledgestate 
space
space
$631 | Props total: 3799 3799
AOC was literally serving drinks as a bartender while running her campaign.

I dont wanna take anything away from her because she is very intelligent, but she aint no commie mastermind.

For a party that prides itself on being tough, there sure are a lot phaggots in the GOP. n*ggas afraid of everything
+20   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '18        #8
Deeznutz1981 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 2714 2714
It's not that the right loves to analyze her every word it's that the left deep down inside feel embarrassed by her as well but are too proud and consumed by trump derangement syndrome that they can't admit it. They would rather us just take the spotlight off her but that's never going to happen. Ever.

3 weeks ago '11        #9
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,670 | Props total: 6349 6349
You're a damn fool if you believe in AOC. She has been caught lying a million times and the left ignore it. She's a joke. She lied about parking lot crying about the fence, she lied about the drinking water out of a toilet. She want's to stop politicians from becoming lobbylist... makes sense right, but she want's to do it by upping politicians income... including hers. She just needs more money. She all about dropping the student debt loan... why? Because she has student debt. She's been called out by holocaust survivors. Made fun of by and eight year old girl. She don't know the three branches of government... not to mention she doesn't know what a fu*king garbage disposal is.

I still say she's a Trump spy to show you how foolish the left are. The green new deal was a joke to see if the idiots would bite. Look at the democrats now... those debates were a mess.

3 weeks ago '19        #10
DadeCounty 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,120 | Props total: 6587 6587
 Deeznutz1981 said
It's not that the right loves to analyze her every word it's that the left deep down inside feel embarrassed by her as well but are too proud and consumed by trump derangement syndrome that they can't admit it. They would rather us just take the spotlight off her but that's never going to happen. Ever.

fu*k man someone told me you had a stroke and hoping on you dying and never coming back
+4   

3 weeks ago '11        #11
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 naledgestate said

I dont wanna take anything away from her because she is very intelligent, but she aint no commie mastermind.

For a party that prides itself on being tough, there sure are a lot phaggots in the GOP. n*ggas afraid of everything
Are you really that smart if you're around a bunch of retards though.

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '18        #12
Deeznutz1981 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 2714 2714
 DadeCounty said
fu*k man someone told me you had a stroke and hoping on you dying and never coming back
I a*sumed you choked and died weeks ago on that truck load of Dade county d*cks but looks like you made it through. You must be a pro!

3 weeks ago '16        #13
Aztlan 140 heat pts140
space
space
$14,788 | Props total: 40850 40850
The Facebook group sh*t is
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #14
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,789 | Props total: 31176 31176
 naledgestate said

So?

3 weeks ago '16        #15
Aztlan 140 heat pts140
space
space
$14,788 | Props total: 40850 40850
fu*k CBP
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #16
space
space
 OWPE said
Unlike concentration camps, they can leave anytime they want....

The left would rather talk about illegal immigrants than black people. Nobody is scared of AOC, we love her because shes making it even easier for Trump to win again, especially with her fake photo op at the border.

That first tweet is just a lie.

@ clean up this site. This is the type of misinformation that keeps people misinformed on sh*t.
+9   

3 weeks ago '11        #17
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 QdobaCasanova said
That first tweet is just a lie.

@ clean up this site. This is the type of misinformation that keeps people misinformed on sh*t.
Lol... nah buddy. That ain't a lie. It just doesn't fit your narrative.

3 weeks ago '17        #18
space
space
 Kade said
Lol... nah buddy. That ain't a lie. It just doesn't fit your narrative.
It literally is. You can’t just “leave” a detainment center. You’re detained.
+5   

3 weeks ago '11        #19
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 QdobaCasanova said
It literally is. You can’t just “leave” a detainment center. You’re detained.
You definitely can go home... you can't come in the country tho.

3 weeks ago '14        #20
Ivorypillars 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 22075 22075
 Kade said
You definitely can go home... you can't come in the country tho.
Tried to slap

Oh yeah theyre gonna just give em a ride back to mexico right
+7   

3 weeks ago '10        #21
Bandito 260 heat pts260 OP
space
space
space
$9,409 | Props total: 24361 24361
 Aztlan said
The Facebook group sh*t is
I think you are the only one that noticed this thread is not really about Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez.
+4   

3 weeks ago '19        #22
Gold Face 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 11760 11760
The republicans are keeping the press on AOC

To highlight to Americans where the country we’ll go if they continue to vote liberal

I can’t believe in 2019 black people would favor illegals over black folks

Gold face favors Americans, not cause gold face is a hateful mean person

But cause this is gold faces home and a world with no rules is no world at all

3 weeks ago '11        #23
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 Ivorypillars said
Tried to slap

Oh yeah theyre gonna just give em a ride back to mexico right
Thanks for informing me that you tried to slap... I will consider it at some point that will not happen.

Give them a ride? Who the fu*k said that? You walked up there... you can damn sure walk back.

3 weeks ago '16        #24
ChiHoodrichback 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 10413 10413
 Gold Face said
The republicans are keeping the press on AOC

To highlight to Americans where the country we’ll go if they continue to vote liberal

I can’t believe in 2019 black people would favor illegals over black folks

Gold face favors Americans, not cause gold face is a hateful mean person

But cause this is gold faces home and a world with no rules is no world at all

[pic - click to view]

+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #25
isthistobe 462 heat pts462
space
space
$5,813 | Props total: 27006 27006
Let me run for President

I’m a veteran

BX user

Private university student

Travelled the world

I will send shots at all these bi*ch a*s fools in media too

I’ll claim my own party too , clown a*s parties ran by fu*kkheads

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside You couldn’t tell these men were rich just by looking at them
21 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-22online now  10
Video inside Baltimore went viral for having a British accent in rapping
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  9
Jul 22 - Courtroom chaos: Video shows judge dragged away after her own sentenc..
105 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+192online now  7
100% Unadulterated Truth
111 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy