Look at how many women shared this status

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '17        #101
TheLastNonEarth 125 heat pts125
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 54876 54876
 MS.KRISSY 191 said
Um...I try ...lol

I'm saying tho. You're like that one black guy on stormfront or yahoo comments giving rebuttals to racist commentary instead of leaving like 99% of other n*ggas did. Most females get run off by the misogyny, and toxic incel behavior on bx... Hang in there.. I disagree with some of what you say but still, you f*ght the good f*ght! Respect
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #102
Kno 
space
space
$5,311 | Props total: 18506 18506
You guys love to share lame social media content about bottom of the barrel low self esteem superficial basic bi*ches and then complain that there aren’t any good women.

It’s really no different than when they’re looking at lames simps and bums complaining that there aren’t any good men.

These two types attract each other and think that’s where the world begins and ends, when in reality you can’t do better cuz nobody who knows better wants any part of your bullsh*t.

I have no issues dating educated beautiful women with self respect their own money and good jobs. There are thousands of these women, single, in every city, if you can’t easily find them and vibe with them it’s because somethings wrong with you, not everyone else.

I know most of you struggle with this cuz if you didn’t you wouldn’t spend so much time worrying about dumb hoes - that type of sh*t isn’t even on my radar.
+14   

3 weeks ago '05        #103
WCIB 125 heat pts125
space
space
$27,629 | Props total: 15401 15401
 RubbahBandMane said
Exactly why my main focus is on getting this money and working on self. I can't even begin to fathom how much money and time I've lost while dealing with confused women. Fellas you're wasting your time chasing women who don't know who they want or what they want out of life. Words to the wise
Nissan Maxima and rooster haircut

+4   

3 weeks ago '12        #104
BlessInTheSky 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,258 | Props total: 14081 14081
If you ain't wit it, then it's on to the next. There's way too many people out there in the world to be wasting time chasing one person who is playing games.

3 weeks ago '18        #105
niruggg 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,202 | Props total: 26017 26017
 silenced_shotty said
main reason why most these bi*ches end up alone. Most keep thinking they pu**y is sweet potato cheesecake until they realize they got nobody n the dudes they want dont wanna marry them. Better take ya Rooster haircut, hop back into ya Nissan Maxima, n go feed ya 3 cats while crying to yourself watching romance comedies on your 3rd wine bottle
this n*gga right here

3 weeks ago '04        #106
KillaGram 
space
space
$326 | Props total: 24 24
That be these hoes!

[pic - click to view]

+6   

3 weeks ago '15        #107
mr1914 
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 1961 1961
 debo160 said
n*ggas always always focus on your money. You can live a life out here that you could never image if your willing to take the time to make yourself the first priority. Thereís a reason the world has more women than men. This is humans and nature. Stop watching tv and bullsh*tin and learn to communicate and get money at the greatest of leaves. Learn early and get your confidence up. If you learn how to make money and make it work for you it changes how you can and will move. If you fu*king with a chick who canít hold her own without you drop her. If a women has everything to say about your business but doesnít help you build it move on. You donít have to have stress in your life. Plenty of women in the world understand that you have a purpose and you are doing you. Donít sacrifice for anyone who isnt willing to do the same for you. This is your life act like it. Stop allowing people to dictate how you move do you be a man and rome the earth free as you should. Dont be a bi*ch go and make your life greater
Motivational Speaker Language

[pic - click to view]

+1   

3 weeks ago '11        #108
GrindPOWER$ 490 heat pts490
space
space
$24,730 | Props total: 31040 31040
i know her...she s*xy plus she tall

fellas the trick is get a female who will pretend to be your girl friend and fu*k as much of these backwards bi*ches

WHEN A bi*ch CAN'T HAVE IT OH MIGHT SHE WANT'S IT MORE
+5   

3 weeks ago '18        #109
BIG FONT 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 4943 4943
 silenced_shotty said
main reason why most these bi*ches end up alone. Most keep thinking they pu**y is sweet potato cheesecake until they realize they got nobody n the dudes they want dont wanna marry them. Better take ya Rooster haircut, hop back into ya Nissan Maxima, n go feed ya 3 cats while crying to yourself watching romance comedies on your 3rd wine bottle
Lawd

3 weeks ago '18        #110
MC Gusto 16 heat pts16
space
space
$672 | Props total: 2948 2948
 silenced_shotty said
n*gga went haywire on these bi*ches

3 weeks ago '05        #111
That Dude 
space
space
$913 | Props total: 176 176
 TrillPeez said
That's a YOU problem my n*gga
I got no problems my n*gga, Iím just speaking from past experiences. Once you boss up level up find different streams of income you attract exactly what you want. Doesnít mean you donít run into a few bad apples. Itís just life
+3   

3 weeks ago '18        #112
RubbahBandMane 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,893 | Props total: 6241 6241
 MGTOW said
MGTOW sh*t right here
Red pilled out my brother
+4   

3 weeks ago '04        #113
Exs 502 heat pts502
space
space
$14,266 | Props total: 34112 34112
 Brazi D said
@ @
I never sought out marriage and children. I fell in love with someone who changed my mind on love and then we had a child as a natural progression in our relationship. God is too giving. Now that's not to say there's not a large % of lost folk out there just fu*king with no ties and no accountability but theres a small % of people that have kids because bringing new life and light into this world that comes from two people with strength, focus and determination to make this whole thing better for everyone is destined
+7   

3 weeks ago '18        #114
space
space
 TrillPeez said
Another thread designed for the bitter n*ggas of bx...

"fu*k these bi*ches I'm focused on my money"

Nah you focused on bi*ches but they not focused on your lame a*s lol
n*gga shut up u just mad you ain't got no money
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #115
Oswaldgatesjr 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$6,961 | Props total: 15646 15646
 That Dude said
Real sh*t. I can relate. Wasted 6 years of my life and well over 100 racks. Focus on yourself. Save your money, invest it. These girls for every body.
Damn wat u waste a hundred racks on?
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #116
TrillPeez 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,801 | Props total: 26363 26363
 RubbahBandMane said
n*gga shut up u just mad you ain't got no money
That's true. I'm terribly upset at my financial situation. So much so that I'm not angry at women. Fair trade I'd say.

3 weeks ago '18        #117
space
space
 TrillPeez said
That's true. I'm terribly upset at my financial situation. So much so that I'm not angry at women. Fair trade I'd say.
It's not about being angry or hating women, hell I've dealt with them since I was 12 years old. It's about knowing what to prioritize and saving yourself time and money. Work on yourself first and get your self together so you can know how to handle a situation like the one in the OP.
+5   

3 weeks ago '05        #118
That Dude 
space
space
$913 | Props total: 176 176
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Damn wat u waste a hundred racks on?
Different sh*t general in a relationship. Eating at nice spots, Trips around the world, taking care of her mom, rent, pocket money, money into stocks and bonds, gifts etc

3 weeks ago '16        #119
TrillPeez 12 heat pts12
space
space
 RubbahBandMane said
It's not about being angry or hating women, hell I've dealt with them since I was 12 years old. It's about knowing what to prioritize and saving yourself time and money. Work on yourself first and get your self together so you can know how to handle a situation like the one in the OP.
Or you can actually be a desirable male and avoid those situations. bi*ches don't like y'all and y'all don't realize it. That's not they fault.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #120
TrillPeez 12 heat pts12
space
space
 That Dude said
Different sh*t general in a relationship. Eating at nice spots, Trips around the world, taking care of her mom, rent, pocket money, money into stocks and bonds, gifts etc

3 weeks ago '18        #121
space
space
 TrillPeez said
Or you can actually be a desirable male and avoid those situations. bi*ches don't like y'all and y'all don't realize it. That's not they fault.
Dude you just don't get it. Whatever I'm not going to keep going back and forth with something that's all so simple to understand. Good day sir hope you get your financial situation right

3 weeks ago '16        #122
TrillPeez 12 heat pts12
space
space
 RubbahBandMane said
Dude you just don't get it. Whatever I'm not going to keep going back and forth with something that's all so simple to understand. Good day sir hope you get your financial situation right
I hope so too. Then maybe I'll be able to understand the simple things that you're trying to explain that I clearly don't get.
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #123
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1687 1687
 MS.KRISSY 191 said
Who cares? This is not what every woman thinks.

AND Men ignore women unless PU.SS.Y will be, could be or IS involved.

Let's tell it like it is....it's the same difference. It is what it is.

Not on this boxden hoh as much as these other n*ggas on here but those two aren't the same sweetheart. I've seen yall chicks ignore a good n*gga and go fu*k the n*gga on probation or house arrest. Then get mad when n*ggas stopped sweating you. Not all women do it just like not all n*ggas ignore females unless PU.SS.Y involved.
+6   

3 weeks ago '06        #124
realgunta 974 heat pts974
space
space
$28,595 | Props total: 56937 56937
its true though

as soon as you get a gf....bishes will begin to throw it at you

dont even talk about the married dudes. They get pu**y thrown at them even more.

basicaly.....BISHES AINT sh*t
+9   

3 weeks ago '17        #125
Lazy 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,703 | Props total: 9359 9359
 silenced_shotty said

[pic - click to view]

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  49
Video inside Baltimore went viral for having a British accent in rapping
81 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  31
BOX 😂😂😂 is this shopped? Damn Keith 🤕
148 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  27
Son, What The F*ck?!
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  25
Jul 22 - Courtroom chaos: Video shows judge dragged away after her own sentenc..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy