Look at how many women shared this status

most viewed right now
+17  63
38 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
70 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '09        #201
MS.KRISSY 191 30 heat pts30
space
space
$12,565 | Props total: 8693 8693
 Qbert said
You didn't see I said I waited and had no problem doing so, because she was sincere.
In that other post, you said whether a woman makes you wait or not you resent them, no?

Why do you always keep saying what men do and give no solution?
The same as you say what women do and give none.

MEN DON'T CHANGE, that's why. Men have a mentality if being for SELF more so than women. Women are communal, as I said.

I'm not sure you understand but the initial things I posted was related to the thread, the others things I posted are related to how both s*xes do the same things but all in different ways, that was the point. There is no solution. ALL I did was show how men and women operate...(just like my blogsite), to show why and how they do what they do.

1 week ago '06        #202
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,351 | Props total: 9485 9485
 MS.KRISSY 191 said
In that other post, you said whether a woman makes you wait or not you resent them, no?

The same as you say what women do and give none.

MEN DON'T CHANGE, that's why. Men have a mentality if being for SELF more so than women. Women are communal, as I said.

I'm not sure you understand but the initial things I posted was related to the thread, the others things I posted are related to how both s*xes do the same things but all in different ways, that was the point. There is no solution. ALL I did was show how men and women operate...(just like my blogsite), to show why and how they do what they do.
So are you religious?

1 week ago '09        #203
space
space
 Qbert said
But then why should I man pay attention to women who doesn't have sh*t either?

Of course you can date potential...If he doesn't have it now, but gets it later and you chose someone else, that's your loss.

When the man has his sh*t together and doesn't need you - of course you're going to get used for s*x and s*x only. What would he need you for if you weren't there the whole time? You will just pump out kids and get discarded with that kind of thinking.

Some real entitlement, you think you don't have to pay a man any mind until he has money, then he is supposed to magically choose you just off general principle.

You have to ask yourself when a man has options what makes you stand out? A rich man can be happy with a woman who works at McDonalds PT who makes him feel good.

Every woman is waiting for that prince charming to come and sweep her up, but they don't realize they already crossed paths or he never was coming.

This is not a personal topic. It's a discussion...

What I said was hypothetical, I don't know you ranted like I said that's what I did and always do. Lol.

A lot of Women just don't date "potential"....

Men will date any woman and one with potential or not because again, for men......s*x is the only motivator, s*x and s*x, and as long as it's available men are straight.

1 week ago '09        #204
space
space
 Qbert said
So are you religious?
No cults for me.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #205
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 MS.KRISSY 191 said
No cults for me.

MS.KRISSY 191 said
No one follows no one in that sense, that must be the religious belief for you.

I kind of figured with this statement.

That other question posed by the other posted must of got lost in the shuffle.

Last edited by Qbert; 07-08-2019 at 08:30 PM..

1 week ago '09        #206
space
space
 Qbert said
Single?
So, what are you trying to a*sume and piece together?

Of course, loner and introvert.

NEVER dated, man nor woman. AND 33 years old. It's not hard to get a man nor a woman, I've had many options come my way, I don't date.

WHY do you want to know though? Lol.. ..IT Has nothing to do with HOW MEN AND WOMEN operate as explained in this thread.

Last edited by MS.KRISSY 191; 07-08-2019 at 08:40 PM..

1 week ago '09        #207
space
space
 Qbert said
I kind of figured with this statement.

That other question posed by the other posted must of got lost in the shuffle.
When I say that no one follows no one, no one does...look around?

Man is not whole without woman and vice versa but men take lead only in the sense of protection, provision etc not domineering and ego stroking like back in the hay day.

So, you must be religious?

1 week ago '06        #208
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 MS.KRISSY 191 said

So, you must be religious?
I am, but I this convo is really not going anywhere, your choices are your choices. Everyone has an opinion on a life they haven't even lived, and only respond to parts of the discussion that they can come up with a clever reply to.

I try to learn from people with experience in what I'm looking to achieve.

Anyone I've seen in a healthy relationship, the man is the leader and the woman is allowed to be her feminine self and free. The other way around women become too masculine and cold and abusive...I already know what you're going to say...yes men can be abusive also, but no that is not the right way either, so you can stop right there.

It's like they want to be the leader, but take no responsibility for their blunders.

I don't get how a woman can feel they can sit around pay me no attention and when I got sh*t together, come around and try to change me fundamentally when being who I am got me where I am.

And there is a solution, it's what I said earlier. No one is talking about beating women and being over bearing like back in the day, you don't need to go to extremes to prove a point.

Maybe you should get out there and date and see what it's about, you're starting to talk like them old timers revisiting high school sports glory days with the "I could of had it all" talk. You still got time to get yours if you want.

1 week ago '09        #209
space
space
 Qbert said
Maybe you should get out there and date and see what it's about, you're starting to talk like them old timers revisiting high school sports glory days with the "I could of had it all" talk. You still got time to get yours if you want.
What is the problem with being single? That's the problem now, people find the most basic comfort a problem.

I'm not revisiting high school days in the future if I CHOOSE TO BE SINGLE.....just because others are willing to date or find death buddies to die with don't mean I should or have too, NOR does that mean I will regret it....so don't put that energy my way.

You do know a person can regret and have memory flashbacks about dating a different type of person? Many people are with someone they don't want to really be with or no longer happy with.

So, "regretting" can go for single people or those in relationships.

I just don't date...

If there be a chance that it happens... then it does but I like being BY MYSELF...dealing with me...cooking for me, reading, walking in the park etc...introverted activities.

1 week ago '06        #210
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 MS.KRISSY 191 said
What is the problem with being single? That's the problem now, people find the most basic comfort a problem.

But you're the one who said man completes women and women complete man.

So you don't want to be complete?

1 week ago '09        #211
space
space
 Qbert said
But you're the one who said man completes women and women complete man.

So you don't want to be complete?
Yes they do and Yes that completion is the only way...so yeah... but I can't picture it. I don't want to lose my freedom of being by myself. I don't want to miss my freedom of choices, miss my activities I enjoy alone more so, etc.

Sharing "space" is just not my thing as much as others who like being in relationships like to do...

It would take some miracle to open to that (it would have to be before I get to old to NEVER change my mind that person would have to sent from the heavens or something)...I just like being a loner ..Plus, I'm shy and that doesn't help...haha.

Last edited by MS.KRISSY 191; 07-08-2019 at 09:11 PM..

1 week ago '06        #212
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 MS.KRISSY 191 said
Yes they do and Yes that would be nice but I don't want to lose my freedom of being by myself. I don't want to miss my freedom of choices, miss my activities I enjoy alone more so etc.

Sharing space is just not my thing as much as others who like being in relationships...

It would take some miracle to open to that (it would have to be before I get to old to NEVER change my mind that person really is someone to me...blah blach)...I just like being a loner ...
That's all fine and everything but maybe that's why you see things differently.

You get something, realize you went the wrong way then you get back on track.

That's what is going on nowadays.

But if you never had it, how can you say if it's for you and what the issues that come up are, that's all a guess.

I already dated women who weren't sh*t and I'm sure a lot of guys in here will say the same...The general theme in here is people are tired...I guess the test is when you get that paper who do you choose.

You see so many athletes getting their pocket books taken because they didn't choose wisely.

So these are lessons to learn from like the one in the OP.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #213
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 ordoabchao said
What I wanted you to address is the phenomenon all men experience where women are more attracted to a man because he's off the market. There is no double standard in this regard. Men do not all of a sudden find another woman attractive because she's taken. Men don't suddenly lavish women who are taken with attention that they otherwise wouldn't if a woman was single.

Why is an otherwise unattractive man suddenly attractive when he's someone else's? This is what I would like you to answer honestly. As men, we kind of already know the answer, but I want to hear an intelligent woman speak on it.
Women are truly the worst. She didn't even attempt to acknowledge this post and will come back with some bullsh*t about she seen ever other quote notification but this one.

1 week ago '17        #214
Lazy 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,678 | Props total: 9291 9291
 MS.KRISSY 191 said
Yes they do and Yes that completion is the only way...so yeah... but I can't picture it. I don't want to lose my freedom of being by myself. I don't want to miss my freedom of choices, miss my activities I enjoy alone more so, etc.

Sharing "space" is just not my thing as much as others who like being in relationships like to do...

It would take some miracle to open to that (it would have to be before I get to old to NEVER change my mind that person would have to sent from the heavens or something)...I just like being a loner ..Plus, I'm shy and that doesn't help...haha.
You should consider therapy

It will help you learn how to maintain boundaries

Pls consider getting help because those life basics get more difficult to learn as we age

1 week ago '15        #215
giovanni24 
space
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 9950 9950
 MS.KRISSY 191 said

Whats your personality typing?

Im a ISTP and my wife a ENTJ
Somehow we make it work....at least so far.
Im a selfish mothafu*ka...she is too in her own way.
I want to be alone, she wants me to be with her.
Im able to adapt to my surrounding but plenty of places i wouldnt go if it wasnt for her.
She lets me be off to myself without bother wether she knows it or not subconsciously.

1 week ago '06        #216
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Lazy said
You should consider therapy

It will help you learn how to maintain boundaries

Pls consider getting help because those life basics get more difficult to learn as we age
I think the general consciousness of society is rising with all this stuff coming out. Give you a peek into the minds of other people, what I got from this conversation on here from her perspective is:

Women should pay men no mind until they have money and are successful, but at the same time men should try to build friendships and get to know a woman on an intimate level with no expectations of anything in return, being romantic or other wise.

So I'm curious in her perspective what do women have to offer a man before he has money and is successful, because she wouldn't pay him any mind anyways.

Sure sounds reasonable right?

1 week ago '09        #217
space
space
 giovanni24 said
Whats your personality typing?

Im a ISTP and my wife a ENTJ
Somehow we make it work....at least so far.
Im a selfish mothafu*ka...she is too in her own way.
I want to be alone, she wants me to be with her.
Im able to adapt to my surrounding but plenty of places i wouldnt go if it wasnt for her.
She lets me be off to myself without bother wether she knows it or not subconsciously.
I don't know my personality type...I'm a loner/introvert...

I like doing activities alone..
I also know how to share my time with close people but I go back into my space
I'm pretty shy
I open up when I feel it's okay to do so
I'm skeptical and a bit cynical at times
I like the idea of having a mate but can't picture it
+1   

1 week ago '06        #218
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 MS.KRISSY 191 said
I don't know my personality type...I'm a loner/introvert...

I like doing activities alone..
I also know how to share my time with close people but I go back into my space
I'm pretty shy
I open up when I feel it's okay to do so
I'm skeptical and a bit cynical at times
I like the idea of having a mate but can't picture it
I'm pretty much the same. But the right partner will activate you in my opinion. Even when I'm with my daughter i feel more energetic and able to express myself.

You can get a lot of things done by yourself and that's the way to be, but when you find something good it'll be seamless.

I'm not worried, I was trying to get with this girl I work with and we were going to hang out but she ghosted a few times and the other day I found out through another co-worker she has had a bf for quite sometime...but she never told me this...people will try to spare your feelings but have you feeling some type of way when you figure out what's really going on. They should just be straight up with their intentions.

So that's why dating gets hard. The strategy of it. You will never really know if someone is out to get you, but can't sit around and dwell on it. There will always be red flags or some point of revelation.

Better to get shaded now, then later on in life - because right now you have time to make mistake and recover...don't want to look back and regret sh*t at all.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+48online now  18
Video inside Ayesha Currys milly rock will bring all the boys to the yard
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  17
Image(s) inside You Every Smash A Girl In A Van That Double As Her House While Her Pet..
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  8
Image(s) inside Elon Musk confirms the book of Revelations...
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+52online now  5
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy