No Apex Season 2 Thread?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '06        #26
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,025 | Props total: 3148 3148
 Madethagreat said
Itís called strafing
wait what?

im talking about every one of those rounds makes contact and then you get two-pieced

2 weeks ago '15        #27
Madethagreat 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,933 | Props total: 15652 15652
 daffysm said
wait what?

im talking about every one of those rounds makes contact and then you get two-pieced
If u emptied a clip and he literally pinged 2 shots you wasn’t countering his movement imma drop this vid because I’ve been meaning to lab his movement

[video - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #28
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,993 | Props total: 6135 6135
 Madethagreat said
If u emptied a clip and he literally pinged 2 shots you wasn’t countering his movement imma drop this vid because I’ve been meaning to lab his movement

Nah you can strafe all you want but you just ain’t k*lling someone who has purple sheild with an 18 clip r-99. I understand sh*t like this is real but time to k*ll with certain weapons is an issue with this game. That’s all dude is saying.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #29
space
space
 LicensedLegend said
Nah you can strafe all you want but you just ain’t k*lling someone who has purple sheild with an 18 clip r-99. I understand sh*t like this is real but time to k*ll with certain weapons is an issue with this game. That’s all dude is saying.
You Moving goal posts for bruh said He emptied the clip and got 2 tapped (only a few guns can do that)

Movement is a big part of that

If some one can aim and snap 2 shots you were staying still or running in a straight a*s line

Climbing up is another slept on strat n*ggas forget u can climb almost anything in this game

Last edited by Madethagreat; 07-07-2019 at 08:06 AM..

2 weeks ago '12        #30
space
space
 Madethagreat said
You Moving goal posts for bruh said He emptied the clip and got 2 tapped (only a few guns can do that)

Movement is a big part of that

If some one can aim and snap 2 shots you were staying still or running in a straight a*s line

Climbing up is another slept on strat n*ggas forget u can climb almost anything in this game
Moving goal post? All I did was simply make a statement on a scenario that is a real big problem with this game.

2 weeks ago '15        #31
space
space
 LicensedLegend said
Moving goal post? All I did was simply make a statement on a scenario that is a real big problem with this game.
You brought up shields which is common sense brotha

If some one has a purple and you donít obviously there will be a difference in durability

His complaint was on gun strength vs dodging

2 weeks ago '12        #32
space
space
 Madethagreat said
You brought up shields which is common sense brotha

If some one has a purple and you donít obviously there will be a difference in durability

His complaint was on gun strength vs dodging
all I did was make a comment based on this post. Which he has a common complaint with this game. Which is time to k*ll.

daffysm said

2 weeks ago '07        #33
kyhoopsgoat 432 heat pts432
space
space
$19,673 | Props total: 6750 6750
People still play Apex?

2 weeks ago '13        #34
ma chis mo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,983 | Props total: 3224 3224
Es-py- ps4

2 weeks ago '11        #35
Tooly Da Gawd 33 heat pts33
space
space
$5,684 | Props total: 5207 5207
the face planted on release, had no idea what to do with the hype

this season should have been season 1, they stopped releasing player count numbers 4 months ago for a reason

2 weeks ago '06        #36
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,025 | Props total: 3148 3148
 LicensedLegend said
Nah you can strafe all you want but you just ainít k*lling someone who has purple sheild with an 18 clip r-99. I understand sh*t like this is real but time to k*ll with certain weapons is an issue with this game. Thatís all dude is saying.
yes! im not talking about dodging, moving, etc

the bad use of shields (should be a part of the game, but shouldn't be a focal point of the game)

and the unbalanced weapons (light vs. energy)

makes me always go back to pub g
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #37
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 1284 1284
 LicensedLegend said
all I did was make a comment based on this post. Which he has a common complaint with this game. Which is time to k*ll.
So was homie saying that up close a r99 should take down a purple shield? Cuz if its up close i think it should matter. Distance with certain weapons should matter. If i hit a n*gga wit a white tee on with a fu*kin dmr up close combat that mf should drop on connection in body a head shot outta turn a n*gga to a deathbox.

Oh yea and bars. Cuz that sh*t kinda siund like a flow

2 weeks ago '06        #38
snaxxx 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,895 | Props total: 2723 2723
best Multiplayer game out and sh*t is free......
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #39
Donttouchorlook 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 288 288
They need a character that is able to detect third parties or able to teleport your team to a safe nearby location after a battle. All u really can do is run for it after a battle. In most cases, U might can get 5 seconds of looting in before u hear those footsteps...
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #40
Bambammr7gram 
space
space
space
$30 | Props total: 68 68
 LicensedLegend said
Nah you can strafe all you want but you just ainít k*lling someone who has purple sheild with an 18 clip r-99. I understand sh*t like this is real but time to k*ll with certain weapons is an issue with this game. Thatís all dude is saying.
Yes you can 18 round r-99 does 212 damage just to the body so itís definitely possible

2 weeks ago '04        #41
Tastemaker331 82 heat pts82
space
space
$43,062 | Props total: 24752 24752
 snaxxx said
best Multiplayer game out and sh*t is free......
Facts

2 weeks ago '12        #42
space
space
 Bambammr7gram said
Yes you can 18 round r-99 does 212 damage just to the body so itís definitely possible
You hitting every bullet with an 18 clip r99? You aimbotting bruh?

2 weeks ago '17        #43
1Oh 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,879 | Props total: 19717 19717
 Donttouchorlook said
They need a character that is able to detect third parties or able to teleport your team to a safe nearby location after a battle. All u really can do is run for it after a battle. In most cases, U might can get 5 seconds of looting in before u hear those footsteps...
I think the teleport character would be fair only if he/she was able to teleport one teammate at a time to their location, and the character would have to aim & shoot the special ability at their teammate; plus the cooldown for it needs to be balanced.

It would be a powerful ability tho, especially when you clearly see a downed teammate thats way out of your reach.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #44
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 6359 6359
prolly cuz sh*t is trash

2 weeks ago '17        #45
CityofChampions 85 heat pts85
space
space
$6,017 | Props total: 9914 9914
 LicensedLegend said
That just comes down to knowing the game. You need a mag with a r-99. If you see purple, you better get some shots in and dip for help or something. You only winning that battle if he's a bot.

Tooly Da Gawd said
the face planted on release, had no idea what to do with the hype

this season should have been season 1, they stopped releasing player count numbers 4 months ago for a reason
I think they have done fine. They have a roadmap like R6. Longevity. They could release an update every week like Fortnite

You right though I've noticed the player count is way down. It is an adhd shooter so maybe your right and not having flying cars and tanks in the game is k*lling it. It's somewhere between Fortnite and R6. I like it.

2 weeks ago '15        #46
NobudeG 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 905 905
Alternator with Disruptor rounds is insane, just started playing PC again and that sh*t is the meta now
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #47
Bambammr7gram 
space
space
space
$30 | Props total: 68 68
 LicensedLegend said
You hitting every bullet with an 18 clip r99? You aimbotting bruh?
Nah just my drug of choice that wingman or the havoc

9k k*lls on apex and nah i go to the training grounds a lot and practice blow Motherfu*kers minds how far i can smoke one with the r99

Outlands avalanche and k*ll switch skinís optics will help a lot too they look like longbow sights greatly reduce muzzle flash from that sh*t sight already on it

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  49
Jul 17 - A Brutal Heat Wave Is Descending on the U.S.óand Blackouts May Ensue
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  48
Super slimey 2 just leaked!!
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+70online now  46
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+77online now  24
Video inside TBT When Cesar Millan Got Caught Off Guard
88 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy