GTA 6 confirmed called project America’s set in 70’s/80’s Brazil Narcos Timeline

most viewed right now
136 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #76
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
$9,444 | Props total: 6939 6939
eh, has potential

but i will wait to see how this plays out

2 weeks ago '18        #77
NvrCMiNut 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 1014 1014
sounds like bullsh*t
rockstar has aways been anti drugs and drug dealing, its one of the few things they have taken a stand on, i dont see them back tracking on that one, gta has never had drug dealing missions even in vice city they got around it
and rockstar has aways said gta would never go as far back as the 70s

2 weeks ago '04        #78
NaMeLeSs- 86 heat pts86
space
space
$10,062 | Props total: 5207 5207
 Superstarbrown7 said
Whe. This supposed to drop fam
Probably 2021
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #79
SPdaGOAT 38 heat pts38
space
space
$17,798 | Props total: 37626 37626
 NvrCMiNut said
sounds like bullsh*t
rockstar has aways been anti drugs and drug dealing, its one of the few things they have taken a stand on, i dont see them back tracking on that one, gta has never had drug dealing missions even in vice city they got around it
Chinatown Wars had an entire drug dealing “side quest”
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #80
YKing 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,419 | Props total: 12832 12832

[pic - click to view]

+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #81
The3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,641 | Props total: 2971 2971
So the radio will have old music

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #82
jhj26 67 heat pts67
space
space
$16,734 | Props total: 2867 2867
 stead21 said
My personal GOAT is still GTA 4.
GTA III changed my life...only because i stumbled upon it, and had no idea wtf I was purchasing.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #83
postemupndunkit 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,778 | Props total: 26893 26893
 OgieOgilthorpe6 said
less features? did you even play online? that alone put san andreas to shame
That wasn’t in launch gta 5

They took our money first then gave us sh*t

2 weeks ago '17        #84
SPdaGOAT 38 heat pts38
space
space
$17,798 | Props total: 37626 37626
 postemupndunkit said

We got a good single player campaign.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #85
BeRRETASx 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 39 39
 NvrCMiNut said
sounds like bullsh*t
You legit can sell drugs in every GTA game since 3 hahaha not on some Chinatown wars or scarface sh*t but you def help sell or transport some drugs 🤷🏾
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #86
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 14093 14093
 GLOIN said
This GTA 6 leak is no joke. Posted on Reddit, user JackOLantern1982 has posted a lengthy bullet-point list about what is apparently included in the next Grand Theft Auto game, including the fact that it's set across multiple decades, deals with the rise of a drug cartel, and is set partly in Vice City. You can read the entire list of alleged information about GTA 6 below, but there's plenty more to this leak than just one Reddit post, as other leaks have popped up that corroborate the points in JackOLantern1982's post, like this one from Reddit user gfk53. Here's the entire suit of information, edited for clarity:

The next GTA title has been in development since 2012, but production didn't begin properly until 2015, but even then the team was focusing more on Red Dead Redemption 2.
It's another Rockstar Worldwide Production.
Codename is PROJECT AMERICAS.
Set in both Vice City and a new fictional location based on Rio de Janeiro.
Some linear missions take place in Liberty City, but it isn't an open world (think Ludendorff in GTA 5).

Game will balance realism and arcade and it won't be as realistic as Red Dead Redemption 2.
One playable protagonist: male, not female, despite supposed leaks.
Set in 1970s-1980s.

You play as an up and coming drug lord-wannabe named "Ricardo". Another key character called “Kacey” is a part of the narrative. You start off as a grunt doing runs as a cocaine smuggler from Vice City to the new large South American area before making connections with big time drug lords and making your way up. Multiple cities.

There will also be a giant prison which will play a part in the game.
Will feature a 'chapter' system similar to a Tarantino flick or Red Dead Redemption 2.
Weather is a heavy focus (hurricanes, floods, etc).

Buildings change over the eras, vehicles too. So older, rare classic cars get more expensive as time progresses etc. Full economy.
Heavily inspired by Netflix's Narcos.
They want to have an incredible 70s/80s soundtrack.

A younger Martin Madrazo will make an appearance as will his father who is a big drug lord at the time. You do some missions for the Madrazo family involving hits on other gangs.
Drug empire building is a mechanic similar to Vice City Stories but bigger. Think the GTA Online system and dial it up to 10.

You can only have weapons on your person. No arsenal in your back pocket, like Red Dead Redemption 2.

Your personal vehicle will be like your horse saddle in Red Dead Redemption 2. All your equipment is stored in the trunk. You also store your body armour in the car. If you wear it, it appears, no longer just an invisible thing.
There will be tons of subtitle reading. Think Max Payne 3 amounts, very immersive, like watching an episode of Narcos. Whenever you're in South America, don't expect to hear much English. Vice City however is a mix of everything, but mostly English.
Last bit of narrative info, it will discuss topics such as HIV and the immigration crisis of the time. A fictional version of Fidel Castro etc.
Next-gen only, not PS4 or Xbox One [aka PS5 and Xbox Project Scarlett]

GTA 6 is now their primary focus, alongside another title (which might be Bully 2).
Game is still in Pre-Alpha so names, locations, details could and probably will change.
No ETA on a release date.

The game is set back in Liberty City, modern day.
The plot in the beginning of the game is reminiscent of The Wire.

Police officers are trying to crack down a gang/drug ring based around a night club.
There are four main characters, two police and two gang members.

The plot then twists and turns and goes to upstate New York, where it becomes more crime noir, think Ozark and Breaking Bad.
It will have twice the amount of dialogue as GTA 5 and a really crazy plot twist.

The main storyline splits after a while, the criminal side has sort of a sandbox build-a-crime-empire thing (Fallout 4 meets the Sims), while the police side is more of a traditional action game with a little twist of LA Noire.
Earliest release is holiday 2021, but I would guess later, 2022 or 2023.

Well, there you have it. A truckload of GTA 6 leaks. We'll have to wait to see if there's any truth in these claims, but until then just sit tight and be prepared to be patient, as if that 2022/2023 release date is accurate, we're due for almost four years of waiting. Dang it.

I know this sh*t gotta be at least 100+ GBs on next Gen
Is it just me or did it switch from a 70s/80s narco theme in Rio de Janeiro and switch to NYC wire theme in the middle of the article???
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #87
djbmp 
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 3621 3621
 J Thrilla said
Would be a little different but would be dope how they would implement the landscapes too.

Plenty of deserts in South America.
bruh your avi is wild.....

I fux wit it tho

2 weeks ago '14        #88
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 5722 5722
Laaaaaaate as fu*k OP

Didnt even read and i know your talking about the Vice City & Columbia leak

This news like 2yrs old fam... Only reason im callin BS is cuz R* wouldnt go outside of the US with GTA... Its a parody about America

[spoiler - click to view]

EDIT: aaand its FAKE NEWS... Whoever the "source" is on this one took a rumored leak from years ago and threw his own twist on it...

You guys shouldve known when he said NARCOS IN BRAZIL ... Dafuq lol... This guys clearly is just writing fan fiction.. Also missions in Liberty City? Pffft but we got a whole "Brazil" along with Miami yet R* bout to HD only a fraction of LC on a 100gb game for one mission? Ok you render that papo .. So there just gonna do Max Payne 3 again huh? Lol

Look guys take it from me... Its gonna be South Florida (VC, Everglades, Keys... Map not much bigger than V's w/ islands) and Columbia or and carribean Island (we are not sure yet)... Lemoyne and Guarma in RDR2 is all the comfirmation you need for what the next location is gonna be... Also the protag issupposed to be a Griselda Blanco type character

Youre all welcome...

Last edited by Bando Jonez; 07-02-2019 at 06:26 AM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #89
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
$6,447 | Props total: 3859 3859
 postemupndunkit said

it was in launch it just wasnt working properly. was still a thing, and it only took about 2 months to get working properly. and then they updated it for what 6 years? the offline portion alone was worth the 60 bucks, and the 6 years of online updates was well worth whatever differential you feel was there.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #90
iswerve 202 heat pts202
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 14022 14022
 Bando Jonez said
Laaaaaaate as fu*k OP

This news like 2yrs old fam... Only reason im callin BS is cuz R* wouldnt go outside of the US with GTA... Its a parody about America

the original GTA's were in London....outside america isn't a far fetched idea

2 weeks ago '14        #91
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 iswerve said
the original GTA's were in London....outside america isn't a far fetched idea

Did you not read the spoiler in my post?

And youre still wrong
GTA 1 = Liberty City (NYC), Vice City (MIA), & San Andreas (San Fran)

GTA 2 = Anywhere City (futuristic Detroit/Chicago)

London was DLC for GTA 1.. So yeah, it is far fetched

Last edited by Bando Jonez; 07-02-2019 at 04:57 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #92
Gmac 
space
space
space
$375 | Props total: 1010 1010
 WCIB said
@ we prolly not gonna make it to see this one brehs
Do u know something we don't know? Why wouldn't u make it for this?

2 weeks ago '14        #93
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
space
apalos a good rule of thumb in knowing when it's bullsh*t about GTA

Whenever they mention it takes place in Vice City and set in the 80s.. You know its bullsh*t

Whenever they mention features from a recent R* game and say its gonna be "just like that"... You know its bullsh*t

Whenever someone mentions "They're also working on..." You know its bullsh*t (you barley know whats happening in the leaks yet they know of future titles? Pffft)

Whenever someone mentions its not gonna be Vice City... You know its bullsh*t cuz R* been confirmed this run of GTAs are to remake the orginal GTA 1 cities fully realized: Liberty, Vice, and San Andreas (which was San Fran but they felt LA needed it more cuz of the success of GTA:SA)

Also Martin Madrazo isnt Brazilian or Colombian, hes Mexican.. He runs the SA-Mex border, so why would he be in the game? Hes the plug not the middle man... You cop from Madrazo, he dont cop from you... Unless its a cameo, he isnt handing out missions in Brazil or Colombia
+4   

2 weeks ago '14        #94
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 NvrCMiNut said
sounds like bullsh*t

You can straight up smoke weed and huff paint in GTA V.. You can even smoke cigarettes... Trevor literally is a drug dealer..

Where have you been?
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #95
KINGMFCOLD 2 heat pts
space
space
$556 | Props total: 1333 1333
 Bando Jonez said
Laaaaaaate as fu*k OP

EDIT: aaand its FAKE NEWS... Whoever the "source" is on this one took a rumored leak from years ago and threw his own twist on it...

You guys shouldve known when he said NARCOS IN BRAZIL ... Dafuq lol... This guys clearly is just writing fan fiction.. Also missions in Liberty City? Pffft but we got a whole "Brazil" along with Miami yet R* bout to HD only a fraction of LC on a 100gb game for one mission? Ok you render that papo .. So there just gonna do Max Payne 3 again huh? Lol

Look guys take it from me... Its gonna be South Florida (VC, Everglades, Keys... Map not much bigger than V's w/ islands) and Columbia or and carribean Island (we are not sure yet)... Lemoyne and Guarma in RDR2 is all the comfirmation you need for what the next location is gonna be... Also the protag issupposed to be a Griselda Blanco type character

Youre all welcome...
Umm one of the first GTA games was in London

2 weeks ago '14        #96
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 KINGMFCOLD said
Umm one of the first GTA games was in London
Did you read the spoiler tag or is this you dudes being funny with me...

Yall cant be serious...

London was DLC

2 weeks ago '05        #97
Double M Set 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Micheal C. Will said
Rockstar still on the right pace though. So they covered this gen of consoles.

GTA III - PS2, Xbox

GTA IV - PS3, Xbox 360

GTA V - PS4, Xbox One

Yea, GTA V came out for the previous gen...but you know damn well it wasn't meant it.
How Come It Wasn’t Meant Too When The Port Happened An Entire Year After The Initial Console Release

2 weeks ago '17        #98
The Professor 
space
space
space
$42 | Props total: 46 46
 Chedda said
I hope Rockstar dont fu*k up the launch like they did with GTA 5. Remember that sh*t?
I remember them making a billi the first day

2 weeks ago '11        #99
tonio25 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,790 | Props total: 11887 11887
 SeraphKin said
If it's like narcos, then it will be like the scarface game, just way more in depth and 100 times better.
Bruh Scarface was a great game.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #100
KINGMFCOLD 2 heat pts
space
space
$556 | Props total: 1333 1333
 Bando Jonez said
Did you read the spoiler tag or is this you dudes being funny with me...

Yall cant be serious...

London was DLC
Wtf are u talking about? London dlc since when? I was referring to
[pic - click to view]

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  53
Super slimey 2 just leaked!!
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  47
Jul 17 - A Brutal Heat Wave Is Descending on the U.S.—and Blackouts May Ensue
69 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+70online now  37
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+77online now  10
Video inside TBT When Cesar Millan Got Caught Off Guard
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy