Jun 15 - The Cuba Gooding Jr. #metooscam grope flop tape

most viewed right now
+23  62
28 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '18        #51
Deeznutz1981 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 2483 2483
Jussie Smollett

4 weeks ago '05        #52
precys 98 heat pts98
space
space
$5,746 | Props total: 12280 12280
 John said
Cuba has a reputation of getting lit and acting a fool. I'm not saying that he has violated anyone, he looks like he is just having fun, but I wouldn't be surprised
if he has groped a few women.

Yeah cause that's everyday behavior for a rich black man to go around doing that, right? Or are you basing this unsurprising behavior on rumors that another woman told you that never got out?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 weeks ago '05        #53
precys 98 heat pts98
space
space
 Deeznutz1981 said
Jussie Smollett

Hopefully they make an example outta her the way they wanted to make one outta Jussie ... but... but.... but....

[pic - click to view]

+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #54
amarti9 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,260 | Props total: 5109 5109
I agree with one of the comments in the YouTube video.

In the age of the metoo movement, is it time for men to start wearing body cams??

Real talk.... is it?
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #55
ETTHEREALEST 7 heat pts
space
space
$311 | Props total: 953 953

[pic - click to view]

4 weeks ago '18        #56
Deeznutz1981 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 2483 2483
 precys said

Hopefully they make an example outta her the way they wanted to make one outta Jussie ... but... but.... but....

[pic - click to view]

Yeah Jussie was let off because he is gay just like that little skinny girl Barry and big swinging d*ck Michael Obama are

[pic - click to view]

4 weeks ago '05        #57
precys 98 heat pts98
space
space
 Deeznutz1981 said
Yeah Jussie was let off because he is gay just like that little skinny girl Barry and big swinging d*ck Michael Obama are

[pic - click to view]

I don't care what the reason was for, I'm not in their personal lives. I just know that his plan failed and then their plan to make him pay also failed because of getting smacked in the face by Michael's big d*ck and put everyone back into place on timeout. I understand if you prefer orange d*ck tho, then I can see where the trouble really lies

4 weeks ago '06        #58
John 
space
space
$1,798 | Props total: 2160 2160
 precys said
Stopped reading at split. What fu*king reputation man? His movies? Shut all the way the fu*k up and wanting to know add fake facts to try and make yourself sound more believable lmfaoo Loser!

Dude has reputation of drinking heavily and partying hard. There are videos of him get drunk and stripping and putting somebody's cell phone in his mouth. There videos of him standing on tables giving drunken, slurred speeches.

When he was in New Orleans filming the Butler, he would be in French Quarter partying. I used to wait tables at a spot in the Quarters and I know a lot of people that are waiters and bartenders there. A couple of the female bartenders I know said that he is very touchy, not grab em by the pu**y touchy, but shaking hands and not letting go, rubbing shoulders, hugging and kissing on the cheek. So, the story was completely believable to me.

4 weeks ago '05        #59
precys 98 heat pts98
space
space
 John said
Dude has reputation of drinking heavily and partying hard. There are videos of him get drunk and stripping and putting somebody's cell phone in his mouth. There videos of him standing on tables giving drunken, slurred speeches.

When he was in New Orleans filming the Butler, he would be in French Quarter partying. I used to wait tables at a spot in the Quarters and I know a lot of people that are waiters and bartenders there. A couple of the female bartenders I know said that he is very touchy, not grab em by the pu**y touchy, but shaking hands and not letting go, rubbing shoulders, hugging and kissing on the cheek. So, the story was completely believable to me.

Stop quoting me, I'm not reading anymore of your gossip.

4 weeks ago '13        #60
jjwms33 
space
space
space
$415 | Props total: 1261 1261
 Petieparker said
At first I didn't see any of that but when I read ya post and looked again you can clearly see all of those actions take place you just described. I think you could be on to something though. Cuba and his girl might be swingers and might have been trying to recruit. Ol girl might have had 2nd thoughts or probably was so caught up in the drinks and the stardom of Cuba that she decided it was inappropriate after the fact. Or she probably was nervous and trying to be calm and play it off. Who knows what the conversation was but definitely look like he got too touchy feely in the vid.
Yep. I guess what they say about how Hollywood isn't a myth.
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #61
MightyHealthy2 76 heat pts76
space
space
$21,430 | Props total: 49439 49439
 Dehone said
Oh look. Another lying wh*re.
I read this in suga free's voice.

TMC
+7   

4 weeks ago '12        #62
mars15 65 heat pts65
space
space
$4,375 | Props total: 21623 21623
 amarti9 said
I agree with one of the comments in the YouTube video.

In the age of the metoo movement, is it time for men to start wearing body cams??

Real talk.... is it?
For the average BX n*gga no

But if you rich/famous yeah

4 weeks ago '17        #63
Mamluke13 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$202 | Props total: 237 237
Damn I thought those cars life would be made women ,money but damn one of the reasons a lot of dudes want to be in movies is to have girls all day and all night and money but it's like they have to be more cautious than the average person

4 weeks ago '15        #64
AmillionMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,016 | Props total: 8743 8743
Looks as if he's bis*xual to me. But idk
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #65
marcchrome 60 heat pts60
space
space
$14,494 | Props total: 6424 6424
 John said
Cuba is a wild dude, so when I first heard about this, I just knew he was guilty. It was totally believable that he would be groping women, even men for that matter, but this is ridiculous. This type of thing hurts the credibility of the "me too" movement. We have women out here crying wolf and taking the attention away from actual victims.

I understand being entitled to personal space and not being touched, but why did she run over there? Cuba was minding his business she didn't have to be anywhere near him, she chose to get in his personal space.

Dont get it...... to my recollection when has Cuba ever been in any drama, tabloid sh*t etc.....??? he has always kept a low profile...need receipts sir.. if anything I heard his younger brother used to get to get in to all kinds of sh*t....

Last edited by marcchrome; 06-15-2019 at 03:10 PM..

4 weeks ago '05        #66
precys 98 heat pts98
space
space
 marcchrome said
Dont get it...... to my recollection when has Cuba ever been any drama, tabloid shot etc..... he has always kept a low profile...need receipts sir..

His "bestie" told him and it was all supposed to stay between them but this was the last straw

[pic - click to view]

4 weeks ago '04        #67
marcchrome 60 heat pts60
space
space
$14,494 | Props total: 6424 6424
 precys said
His "bestie" told him and it was all supposed to stay between them but this was the last straw

[pic - click to view]

I'm sayin.....lol!!!

4 weeks ago '05        #68
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 794 794
 The South said
She called 911 for that?

Where her charges for misusing 911? Tying up the line when someone had a real emergency.
story sounds bout like something that happened a few months ago....falsified sh*t

4 weeks ago '19        #69
88 81 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 2110 2110
Last name Heller

4 weeks ago '10        #70
DATKIDD121 58 heat pts58
space
space
$10,939 | Props total: 15868 15868
 jjwms33 said
So if you look at the whole vide his girl comes sit down beside him. The the accuser follows. She prolly pull other women for him. So he thought everything was cool. Look like he put his hand between her legs but she didn't do any thing. He then touched her brea*t. She didn't budge. She grabbed his hand and then he kissed it trying to play it off. The other dude saw what happened and tried to get in the party. He tries to. Ring them closer to get things started. Then dude came over looks like he did a dance to show himself to then and then looks like Cuba touched him. I hope I'm tripping. This a really crazy situation because I am thinking she was down at first then started plotting
Damn u really spotted that sh*t lol

I had to maximize the video and do a double take

Why tf would Cuba just touch her leg like that smh

I didn't see the titty grab at all tho
+1   

4 weeks ago '11        #71
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 9681 9681
Nothing will ruin a Black man’s life quicker than Strategic Why Height Women Tears
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #72
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,088 | Props total: 3487 3487
 GrindPOWER$ said
why cuba gooding girlfriend didn't move him over like what you doing...she must have been drunk but the cam saved that man
Hollywood people she was probably down with the 3some if it got poppin
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #73
octane 
space
space
$5,196 | Props total: 2885 2885
First of all that c*nt went after the wrong actor. Cuba hasnt been hot for a while. He can't have that much money. He is hoping for Jerry McGuire 2. You should have said Jay-Z groped you, you wh*re.

4 weeks ago '18        #74
addth3sauce 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 2262 2262
I wish we could hear the audio, because dude came over as she was touching Cuba after he had his hand on her knee then Cuba was creating distance by touching his thigh then the white dude brought everyone in for a huddle then took away cuba's drink then black dude with the dreds showed up like he was security.

Its like we were watching a silent movie

4 weeks ago '13        #75
jjwms33 
space
space
space
$415 | Props total: 1261 1261
 DATKIDD121 said
Damn u really spotted that sh*t lol

I had to maximize the video and do a double take

Why tf would Cuba just touch her leg like that smh

I didn't see the titty grab at all tho

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2019/06/13/cuba-gooding-jr-surveillance-video-groping-bar-arrested/

Check this one out. The video OP posted doesn't have the beginning. The beginning is the most important to me. His girl come over like she just pulled the other chick. So Cuba was like bet. She in... that's when he touched her thigh to see how in she was. She didn't do anything so he then put hand on left brea*t. She grabs hand like "OMG your silly". But not "how dare u". He then kisses her hand and old boy comes over.
+2   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+102online now  18
Image(s) inside Light Work
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside 10 Best Style Tips for Dad Bods Or Chubby Guys