Jun 15 - The Cuba Gooding Jr. #metooscam grope flop tape

most viewed right now
+24  51
31 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '11        #26
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,643 | Props total: 8801 8801
These bi*ches paid a*sassins without using a gun
+7   

1 month ago '10        #27
Sk8bamboo 48 heat pts48
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1193 1193
 BathWaterMelody said

GOAT post.

I fkn loved this show.
what show is this from ?
+1   

1 month ago '13        #28
jjwms33 
space
space
space
$415 | Props total: 1261 1261
 John said
Cuba is a wild dude, so when I first heard about this, I just knew he was guilty. It was totally believable that he would be groping women, even men for that matter, but this is ridiculous. This type of thing hurts the credibility of the "me too" movement. We have women out here crying wolf and taking the attention away from actual victims.

I understand being entitled to personal space and not being touched, but why did she run over there? Cuba was minding his business she didn't have to be anywhere near him, she chose to get in his personal space.
U know something bro... he touched dude in video
+1   

1 month ago '10        #29
Sk8bamboo 48 heat pts48
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1193 1193
girl im seeing started shouting at me cus i said feminism and metoo is holding up progress when we need to focus on the systemic problems in the country and not jump out the wind / cry wolf over every accusation. These women are bugging and not realizing they're just hurting themselves with this call out culture bs
+8   

1 month ago '06        #30
John 
space
space
$1,798 | Props total: 2160 2160
 4REAL said
Why do you say this? What makes it believable to you that Cuba would be groping women?
Cuba has a reputation of getting lit and acting a fool. I'm not saying that he has violated anyone, he looks like he is just having fun, but I wouldn't be surprised
if he has groped a few women.

1 month ago '16        #31
BathWaterMelody 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,242 | Props total: 30787 30787
 Sk8bamboo said
what show is this from ?
American Crime Story: The People vs. OJ

it was a mini-series on FX with Cuba starring as the Juice.

[video - click to view]

Courtney B. Vance from Law & Order fame was the clear MVP tho. he became Johnnie Cochran live in the flesh and brought so much swag into the courtroom

[video - click to view]

+7   

1 month ago '17        #32
Mamluke13 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$202 | Props total: 237 237
 4REAL said
@ But when I tell you that #MeToo and the media is doing everything in their power to put a black face as the face of s*xual predators, you want to sit here and deny the obvious.
Why do you think they want to put a black face in s*xual a*sault?

1 month ago '06        #33
John 
space
space
 jjwms33 said
U know something bro... he touched dude in video
Not saying that he has, but I'm just saying he has a rep of being really touchy with people.

Cuba Gooding Jr, apparently a huge hockey fan in addition to being an award-winning actor, was chosen to be a presenter at the NHL Awards on Tuesday night. He was on stage far too long.

Gooding Jr.’s entire appareance was like a bad car accident that you feel bad staring at but just can’t bring yourself to look away. We don’t know if he was hammered, on something or just in the mood to act a fool, but he created plenty of awkward moments during segments that were intended to be serious in nature.

At one point, Cuba asked Mark Messier and Adam Graves to make a “reverse Oreo” with him before demanding several times that they stop touching his a*s.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #34
ChoAssUp 78 heat pts78
space
space
$18,178 | Props total: 44125 44125
 Sin said
Why was he arrested?
Cmon, you know why
+6   

1 month ago '17        #35
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,718 | Props total: 30817 30817
 Sk8bamboo said
girl im seeing started shouting at me cus i said feminism and metoo is holding up progress when we need to focus on the systemic problems in the country and not jump out the wind / cry wolf over every accusation. These women are bugging and not realizing they're just hurting themselves with this call out culture bs
Women being s*xually harrassed/assaulted and not having the same rights as men ARE systemic problems, dumbdumb
+3   

1 month ago '17        #36
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,718 | Props total: 30817 30817
 John said
Not saying that he has, but I'm just saying he has a rep of being really touchy with people.

Definitely sauced but “reverse oreo”

Cuba an alcoholic tho for sure
+1   

1 month ago '18        #37
Youngshinebox 168 heat pts168
space
space
$6,091 | Props total: 25698 25698
Damn

Dude should sue the lights off that girl. Garnished wages, pensions, her daddy’s retirement plan all that.

1 month ago '18        #38
RubbahBandMane 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 5846 5846
Mental illness is at an all time high
+1   

1 month ago '06        #39
John 
space
space
 QdobaCasanova said
Definitely sauced but “reverse oreo”

Cuba an alcoholic tho for sure
Yeah, that's all I meant by that comment. Since his divorce, he has been partying hard. Dude drinks heavily and acts a fool, so I wouldn't be surprised if he made some inappropriate comments or had some inappropriate contact with a few people. I don't know if all of the stories are credible, but I remember a story of him being drunk and asking a girl “Do you like having a thumb in your a*s?” And one where he introduces himself as his alter-ego d*ck McWilly.

1 month ago '17        #40
Maladar 
space
space
$341 | Props total: 766 766
Some of you fu*kers need to stop believing all these c*nts.

Pay day is over bi*ches.

1 month ago '18        #41
RubbahBandMane 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 5846 5846
 Sk8bamboo said
You might want to find a way to get out of that relationship. You'll save yourself from alot of drama and problems in the future. Unless that's what you like to deal with
+4   

1 month ago '08        #42
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 8481 8481
 jjwms33 said
So if you look at the whole vide his girl comes sit down beside him. The the accuser follows. She prolly pull other women for him. So he thought everything was cool. Look like he put his hand between her legs but she didn't do any thing. He then touched her brea*t. She didn't budge. She grabbed his hand and then he kissed it trying to play it off. The other dude saw what happened and tried to get in the party. He tries to. Ring them closer to get things started. Then dude came over looks like he did a dance to show himself to then and then looks like Cuba touched him. I hope I'm tripping. This a really crazy situation because I am thinking she was down at first then started plotting
You actually observed the video carefully

You are correct on the fact that she didn’t budge once. Once he tried to kiss her hand she angrily pulls it away

That in my opinion does NOT justify the sh*t show that ensued, with him to be embarrassingly handcuffed like a burglar. Sh*ts pisses me off

Cuba Gooding Jr's lawyer says more than two hours of video surveillance from inside a New York bar shows the woman who has accused Gooding of drunkenly groping her brea*t was "stalking" Gooding and his girlfriend all night.
That b*tch sat by him by her damn self. No one forced her to do so.

Last edited by flav; 06-15-2019 at 01:09 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '05        #43
old head 197 heat pts197
space
space
$20,466 | Props total: 24137 24137
 mlbnba2016 said

[pic - click to view]

SFamilyRep said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 month ago '08        #44
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 8481 8481
“Reverse oreo”
+1   

1 month ago '05        #45
precys 98 heat pts98
space
space
$5,746 | Props total: 12280 12280
 John said
Cuba is a wild dude, so when I first heard about this, I just knew he was guilty. It was totally believable that he would be groping women, even men for that matter, but this is ridiculous. This type of thing hurts the credibility of the "me too" movement. We have women out here crying wolf and taking the attention away from actual victims.

I understand being entitled to personal space and not being touched, but why did she run over there? Cuba was minding his business she didn't have to be anywhere near him, she chose to get in his personal space.

Your very first sentence is the main reason that hurts the credibility of the "me too" movement and why it can't be taken seriously. You don't even need evidence is what you are just admitting. Never met the man a day in your life but you had that "gut feeling" he did it lmao Sit yo stupid a*s down

[pic - click to view]

4REAL said
Why do you say this? What makes it believable to you that Cuba would be groping women?

I'm sure we both know why he would say that and what these w
[spoiler - click to view]

people trying to do lmfao He in another thread right now defending trump lmfaoo

Last edited by precys; 06-15-2019 at 01:34 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '08        #46
Soda Pop 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,459 | Props total: 6154 6154
My man Cuba needs a good role.

1 month ago '16        #47
Stables08 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,897 | Props total: 13092 13092
my guy said I knew he was guilty

fu*k you, you trick a*s n*gga :nasmad:

1 month ago '06        #48
John 
space
space
 precys said
Your very first sentence is the main reason that hurts the credibility of the "me too" movement and why it can't be taken seriously. You don't even need evidence is what you are just admitting. Never met the man a day in your life but you had that "gut feeling" he did it lmao Sit yo stupid a*s down

[pic - click to view]

My first sentence wasn't meant to be taken literally. I was saying that it was believable based on his reputation. I came to the conclusion that it was believable based on that reputation and interactions that he has had with a couple of women that I know. It had nothing to do with a "gut feeling".

1 month ago '05        #49
precys 98 heat pts98
space
space
$5,746 | Props total: 12280 12280
 John said
My first sentence wasn't meant to be taken literally. I was saying that it was believable based on his reputation.

I came to the conclusion that it was believable based on that reputation and interactions that he has had with a couple of women that I know. It had nothing to do with a "gut feeling".

Stopped reading at split. What fu*king reputation, man? His movies? Shut all the way the fu*k up and wanting to now add fake facts to try and make yourself sound more believable lmfaoo Loser!

Last edited by precys; 06-15-2019 at 01:38 PM..

1 month ago '17        #50
Petieparker 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,728 | Props total: 8833 8833
 jjwms33 said
So if you look at the whole vide his girl comes sit down beside him. The the accuser follows. She prolly pull other women for him. So he thought everything was cool. Look like he put his hand between her legs but she didn't do any thing. He then touched her brea*t. She didn't budge. She grabbed his hand and then he kissed it trying to play it off. The other dude saw what happened and tried to get in the party. He tries to. Ring them closer to get things started. Then dude came over looks like he did a dance to show himself to then and then looks like Cuba touched him. I hope I'm tripping. This a really crazy situation because I am thinking she was down at first then started plotting
At first I didn't see any of that but when I read ya post and looked again you can clearly see all of those actions take place you just described. I think you could be on to something though. Cuba and his girl might be swingers and might have been trying to recruit. Ol girl might have had 2nd thoughts or probably was so caught up in the drinks and the stardom of Cuba that she decided it was inappropriate after the fact. Or she probably was nervous and trying to be calm and play it off. Who knows what the conversation was but definitely look like he got too touchy feely in the vid.
+2   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+103online now  17
Image(s) inside Light Work
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside 10 Best Style Tips for Dad Bods Or Chubby Guys