Set TV Now’s Owners Have Reportedly Stopped Responding to The Court Case Against Them

most viewed right now
+95  34
44 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '19        #26
zzxxccvvbb 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 1995 1995
 LYTE said
Same sh*t
I literally just copped that t.v. Saturday
It's probably spying on us, but the value was too fu*king real

2 weeks ago '16        #27
Yaggy 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 4017 4017
 Mr Scaramucci said
Last year a long list of studios including Netflix and Amazon sued the IPTV service Set TV Now. The lawsuit claims Set TV committed “mass infringement” of the content owned by the studios. The suit was filed in U.S. District Court in Central California, and the list of plaintiffs includes Amazon, Netflix, Disney, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Columbia Pictures, Universal and Warner Bros.

“For the customers who use Setvnow, the service provides hallmarks of using authorized streaming services — a user-friendly interface and reliable access to popular content — but with a notable exception: the customers only pay money to Defendants, not to Plaintiffs and other content creators upon whose copyrighted works Defendants’ business depends.”

Last year DISH won a $90 million dollar judgment against Set TV NOW’s owners and ownership of the domain. That did not stop the lawsuit brought on by ACE representing companies like Amazon, Netflix, Disney, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Columbia Pictures, Universal and Warner Bros.

Recently the lawsuit moved into the discovery phase but the owner of Set TV Now Jason Labossiere and its employee Nelson Johnson have both failed to respond to the deposition. Now the lawyer for Set TV Now has received permission from the court to withdraw from the case after non-payment form Set TV Now.

Now ACE is asking for an entry of default against Set TV Now/ This will likely lead to ACE also asking for a motion for default judgment if Set TV Now’s owners do not start responding to the court case against them

well duh.

they lose

- they owe

"sirs

im brokeeee"

- bankruptcy

assets hidden and protected

thank you mr orange face your business lessons
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #28
Mailman504 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 1339 1339
 Jae_Mike said
I pay for Iptv, $10 dollars for 5 different screens, $190 in savings
I need the plug because I’m not paying no $50 for envy tv

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  16
Image(s) inside Almost drowned in her pus-y so I swam to her butt
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+165online now  14
Image(s) inside Diddy been on his ruthless 50 cent sh-t. Animal ambition
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Image(s) inside Slim400 : "Im here 4 a reason Hol'Uppp." (Hospital Pic)
34 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-45online now  4
Jadakiss gets his pizza with CRUST ONLY
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy