The creator of BITCOIN may have been found... and it's WILD

most viewed right now
+98  29
46 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '17        #76
Enzo8733 
space
space
$50 | Props total: 98 98
 ErnieB said
Pretty sure the real guy was revealed 2 weeks ago and it wasn’t him

Yeah?!?! Do tell...

1 month ago '17        #77
Lazy 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,674 | Props total: 9289 9289
 stogz said
Lol. For years i been telling these crypto c*nts that they don't know sh*t about bitcoin and that they don't even know who created it but put all their trust in it. Now you are telling me that the creator was just some criminal looking for a safe space to hold and transfer illicit funds? #Priceless
Read the article pls

1 month ago '14        #78
G.W. 269 heat pts269
space
space
$25,994 | Props total: 50020 50020
 Lazy said
Read the article pls
Dudes a fu*king retard. He’s literally been in every crypto thread on bx just spewing nonsense and calling people names since like 2015
+3   

1 month ago '16        #79
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,468 | Props total: 20285 20285
 stogz said
Lol. For years i been telling these crypto c*nts that they don't know sh*t about bitcoin and that they don't even know who created it but put all their trust in it. Now you are telling me that the creator was just some criminal looking for a safe space to hold and transfer illicit funds? #Priceless
Low key true about all currency.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #80
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,468 | Props total: 20285 20285
 Lazy said
Read the article pls
Meant to prop

1 month ago '16        #81
GazaVybz7 1 heat pts
space
space
$810 | Props total: 1239 1239
Oh wow

1 month ago '04        #82
pocketchange 185 heat pts185
space
space
$15,453 | Props total: 17967 17967
Wow I remember seeing all kinds of.movies about top secret files and stuff, if this is true and he really is the creator of bitcoin, this would be a crazy movie that I would have thought someone made up in their heads

1 month ago '09        #83
messy marv stan 5404 heat pts5404
space
space
$73,950 | Props total: 126410 126410
 stogz said

bit coin is a multi billion dollar ponzi scheme
+2   

1 month ago '07        #84
stogz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$48,277 | Props total: 62420 62420
 messy marv stan said
bit coin is a multi billion dollar ponzi scheme
That's the thing these clowns don't understand. They think just because you can trick people into handing over their money, that equals a "legit" business.

At some point in time, this house of cards is going to fall... and everyone "invested" in this sham is going to rally and grab all they pitch forks and fire... and not know where to go to exact revenge.

1 month ago '04        #85
pocketchange 185 heat pts185
space
space
$15,453 | Props total: 17967 17967
 stogz said
That's the thing these clowns don't understand. They think just because you can trick people into handing over their money, that equals a "legit" business.

At some point in time, this house of cards is going to fall... and everyone "invested" in this sham is going to rally and grab all they pitch forks and fire... and not know where to go to exact revenge.
I wish the banks here in America would step in. I really like the technology and would like for the process to speed up.

1 month ago '05        #86
Tha Boss 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
$26,860 | Props total: 55253 55253
 LumiHeights said
Fcuking Wikipedia... that can be edited by anyone..
+1   

1 month ago '19        #87
JamesFranco 46 heat pts46
space
space
$814 | Props total: 2430 2430
Cliffs plair?

1 month ago '15        #88
SeraphKin 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,853 | Props total: 41895 41895
True Crypt was too good the NSA ordered them to stop making updates for it and distributing it. I'm sure they now own the software. That sh*t was untraceable.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #89
gh3tto 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 2984 2984
idk who created bitcoin but this dude paul laroux is an incredible criminal

selling rocket technology to iran ?

and they say he got his engineers from craiglist romania ?

this dude started his own private military like he played too much metal gear solid ?

hes with the feds snitching on everything now ?

michael mann is making a movie based on this mans life ?
+5   

1 month ago '11        #90
Xyrax 
space
space
$3,506 | Props total: 7359 7359
 stogz said
Me and my shorty made dumb money after long term capital gains taxes on Crypto back in early 2017 (We thought that was the top, that sh*t did a 10x by the end of the year )

At no point have I or she, or really anyone ever gave a sh*t about who created it. Profit is profit.

I'm not sure why you would think we cared about who made it. We have money in mutual funds that have investments in securities and stocks where I couldn't tell you the name of the CEO. But they are still returning top 10 percentages, so I couldn't care any less bruh.
+8   

1 month ago '09        #91
messy marv stan 5404 heat pts5404
space
space
$73,950 | Props total: 126410 126410
 stogz said

i never fall for these get rich quick schemes. and doesnt the bit coin regime use a lot of energy to mine digital currency. i think bitcoin will lose all its funny money within 12 - 18 months

1 month ago '04        #92
thetrapper 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 2181 2181
crazy sh*t i thought satoshi was either a group of cryptopgrahers or some criminal with a c+++ programming expertise looks like its possible

i know craig wright isnt satoshi but he does have connections to this guy

which lines up with satoshi vanishing and like 1 million btc coins locked away havent been touched in 8 yrs

1 month ago '07        #93
stogz 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Xyrax said
Me and my shorty made dumb money after long term capital gains taxes on Crypto back in early 2017 (We thought that was the top, that sh*t did a 10x by the end of the year )

At no point have I or she, or really anyone ever gave a sh*t about who created it. Profit is profit.

I'm not sure why you would think we cared about who made it. We have money in mutual funds that have investments in securities and stocks where I couldn't tell you the name of the CEO. But they are still returning top 10 percentages, so I couldn't care any less bruh.

It's funny that you literally BRAGGING about your ignorance is a reply that you think holds weight.

A lot of early adopted imbeciles made money at the start of the dot com boom... you know, before the whole sh*t went belly up.

Only in this day and age do people brag about not know sh*t about sh*t.

1 month ago '12        #94
MemphisAmbition 
space
space
space
$232 | Props total: 373 373
 Xyrax said

Yeah I never cared much about crypto currency. I just saw a great life changing opportunity. Hit a big lick and cashed out at the top of the market in December of 2017
+2   

1 month ago '07        #95
stogz 19 heat pts19
space
space
 messy marv stan said
i never fall for these get rich quick schemes. and doesnt the bit coin regime use a lot of energy to mine digital currency. i think bitcoin will lose all its funny money within 12 - 18 months

Being a currency AND a highly volatile commodity doesn't make sense. Then when you break it down and understand what is happening fundamentally... it's really fu*king stupid.

Say the whole sh*t collapses tomorrow... no one is gonna look back and be like "what happened? It was such a sound business". Nah, they gonna be kicking themselves for being so stupid and saying sh*t like "i should have known better". No clue who created it, no regulation, .0000000001% of businesses worldwide accept it, can't be traced, no clue what makes value fluctuate, etc, etc, etc. This sh*t doesn't have any more info than a nigerian check cashing scheme. "You pay me $5,000 and in return, i'll pay you $2,000,000".
+1   

1 month ago '11        #96
Xyrax 
space
space
$3,506 | Props total: 7359 7359
 MemphisAmbition said
Yeah I never cared much about crypto currency. I just saw a great life changing opportunity. Hit a big lick and cashed out at the top of the market in December of 2017
Facts.

I guess its in style to dance around n*ggas pulling 6 figures on an opportunity going "Haha you didn't know everything about it!" while we out here making money.

That sh*t paid off our house, and we aren't even 40 yet. Damn right I'm bragging and happy about it.

Some people Get Mad; Other people Get Money. Priorities priorities...
+5   

1 month ago '15        #97
PolygonMafia 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 7490 7490
6.4 BTC still left. Sold off 2 when the price went to like 15k or 16k to some asian guy for 13,500 a piece. Got them in late 2009 just for fun, never spent them because they kept going up. A quarter of outdoor turned what was worth around 9 bucks to over 80k.

Who knows, maybe they'll appreciate like crazy, IDK, I just wanted the 27 racks to get a new whip and invest elsewhere where I know my odds a little better.

I don't really believe this story. I think the CIA made BitCoin and Satoshi is a dead-end boogeyman. That's just me tho
+5   

1 month ago '06        #98
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,281 | Props total: 7508 7508
 stogz said
bitcoin was only used on the dark web when it first hit the scene

most businesses are from illegal sh*t
+1   

1 month ago '19        #99
DrakeSavage 
space
space
space
$100 | Props total: 149 149
 stogz said
Being a currency AND a highly volatile commodity doesn't make sense. Then when you break it down and understand what is happening fundamentally... it's really fu*king stupid.

Say the whole sh*t collapses tomorrow... no one is gonna look back and be like "what happened? It was such a sound business". Nah, they gonna be kicking themselves for being so stupid and saying sh*t like "i should have known better". No clue who created it, no regulation, .0000000001% of businesses worldwide accept it, can't be traced, no clue what makes value fluctuate, etc, etc, etc. This sh*t doesn't have any more info than a nigerian check cashing scheme. "You pay me $5,000 and in return, i'll pay you $2,000,000".
you keep calling other people dumb and stuff but i honestly think you are really fu*king stupid. you keep calling it a business. the bitcoin business. sound business. legit business. you keep saying that. its really dumb.

1 month ago '10        #100
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,922 | Props total: 2853 2853
 LumiHeights said
Fcuking Wikipedia... that can be edited by anyone..
shiiiieeeeeeeet
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+51online now  13
Image(s) inside Almost drowned in her pus-y so I swam to her butt
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+165online now  13
Image(s) inside Diddy been on his ruthless 50 cent sh-t. Animal ambition
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  9
Image(s) inside Slim400 : "Im here 4 a reason Hol'Uppp." (Hospital Pic)
34 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-45online now  8
Jadakiss gets his pizza with CRUST ONLY
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy