Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Review

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '12        #101
Excel 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,250 | Props total: 6171 6171
 el bundy said
From Software came through again with more gaming perfection. The only sh*t I hate is the fact that the kanji symbols are always red so idk if I should dodge or jump the move. They should color code it because not everyone can read kanji.
sh*t was annoying me too but I think they want you to see the red in your peripheral but keep watching the enemy so you know what kind of attack it is. game is all about getting in the groove and reacting on instinct

4 months ago '04        #102
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
$9,444 | Props total: 6939 6939
 jhj26 said
#backlog; iíll wait and cop on sale
yea 2019 is definitely one of those years

im still catching up on all the fire that dropped in 2018 and 2019 looking crazy

4 months ago '09        #103
Moreno650 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,336 | Props total: 286 286
so i beat lady butterfly.... my wife was hyped as fu*k lol. all you gotta do to beat her is move forward and hit rb once and repeat. p2 all i gotta say. use the pillars.
+3   

4 months ago '07        #104
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,719 | Props total: 755 755
 Moreno650 said
lady butterfly is pushing my sh*t in lol. but fu*k is it fun. and my wife is hella in to it watching me play. So worth the money.
I almost got her last night, when I first saw her jump on the thread I was like "how I'm sposed to k*ll this ol spiderwoman bi*ch".

4 months ago '07        #105
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
 Moreno650 said
so i beat lady butterfly.... my wife was hyped as fu*k lol. all you gotta do to beat her is move forward and hit rb once and repeat. p2 all i gotta say. use the pillars.
Did u beat that purple dude on top of the dojo? I swear I get this dude to a 4th and he gets me Everytime, sh*t be having me pisseedd

4 months ago '12        #106
DROGBA 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 106 106
It’s amazing how one basic fu*kin roach enemy can just k*ll u if your parry is off. Form software really came out with a gem. I read that they started this as tenchu then turned into this. I have zero doubt that this will be my game of the year.

15 hours deep and I’ve enkoyed every fu*king battle. Bloodborne and dark souls bosses felt a bit more epic but for the rest Sekiro is a different league gameplay wise. Once you get the parry down on lock you’ll feel like a god in this game. 10/10 no doubt
+1   

4 months ago '07        #107
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
Beat the horse boss after 5 tries, I ain't know how to handle him at first. But I love this f*ght for the simple fact it's a pure battle of balancing your parry meter and not letting him get mid. I fu*ked up a few times and still beat him,max healing def saved my a*s.

4 months ago '07        #108
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
 DROGBA said
Itís amazing how one basic fu*kin roach enemy can just k*ll u if your parry is off. Form software really came out with a gem. I read that they started this as tenchu then turned into this. I have zero doubt that this will be my game of the year.

15 hours deep and Iíve enkoyed every fu*king battle. Bloodborne and dark souls bosses felt a bit more epic but for the rest Sekiro is a different league gameplay wise. Once you get the parry down on lock youíll feel like a god in this game. 10/10 no doubt
This man speaks truth. I like the combat in this more than bloodborne but I'd be tripping if I said I ain't miss those bloodborne trick weapons got dammmm. The closer u parry the more ull break posture but against bosses I had to throw that sh*t out the window and just hold my sword up they just do to much damage to fu*k around with them. Even mikiri counters are high risk high reward if u don't know there attacks inside out.
+3   

4 months ago '10        #109
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,301 | Props total: 1810 1810
This game is amazing
+2   

4 months ago '09        #110
Moreno650 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,336 | Props total: 286 286
 Opinion said
Did u beat that purple dude on top of the dojo? I swear I get this dude to a 4th and he gets me Everytime, sh*t be having me pisseedd
nah bro. not yet. i stopped cause wifey wanted the tv for her shows lol. but im def gonna play some more tonight after dinner.

4 months ago '07        #111
Blaksentinel 
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 2311 2311
 Opinion said
This man speaks truth. I like the combat in this more than bloodborne but I'd be tripping if I said I ain't miss those bloodborne trick weapons got dammmm. The closer u parry the more ull break posture but against bosses I had to throw that sh*t out the window and just hold my sword up they just do to much damage to fu*k around with them. Even mikiri counters are high risk high reward if u don't know there attacks inside out.
That mikiri counter was gettin' me dead cause I kept getting the timing wrong so I just started blocking and dodging. Dude on the horse k*lled me 8 times til I started just blocking and moving instead of trying to deflect his attacks
+1   

4 months ago '07        #112
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
 Moreno650 said
nah bro. not yet. i stopped cause wifey wanted the tv for her shows lol. but im def gonna play some more tonight after dinner.
I got him earlier. Fireworks when he gets close will give you a hit or 2, but one thing to remember is that after he does that heel drop kick he's going for the mikiri kick blow Everytime. Just jump and slash away at him Everytime. Took me 5 or 6 tries. But I got him, he's definitely a punishing boss you can't stay still on and must have good parrying skills for.

4 months ago '07        #113
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
 Blaksentinel said
That mikiri counter was gettin' me dead cause I kept getting the timing wrong so I just started blocking and dodging. Dude on the horse k*lled me 8 times til I started just blocking and moving instead of trying to deflect his attacks
Use fireworks on the horse, that's y they put that eavesdropping part right before that f*ght with the dude dead horse talking about how they scared him away. Obv you can't rely on them, but they do help. Your parry game must be on point for this f*ght as well cus got damn he hits hard and u def don't wanna get with his mid where he swings and stay still and Lord have mercy that mikiri when he starts the 2nd phase smh

4 months ago '18        #114
KingBossHellBoy 153 heat pts153
space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 8335 8335
i havent read or seen anything about this game but i liked blodoborne and dark souls 3 might have to buy this later is it worth it??

4 months ago '12        #115
Excel 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,250 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Opinion said
I almost got her last night, when I first saw her jump on the thread I was like "how I'm sposed to k*ll this ol spiderwoman bi*ch".
you can throw shuriken at her whenever she jumps and send that bi*ch to the ground
+2   

4 months ago '11        #116
Tooly Da Gawd 33 heat pts33
space
space
$5,684 | Props total: 5207 5207
 KingBossHellBoy said
i havent read or seen anything about this game but i liked blodoborne and dark souls 3 might have to buy this later is it worth it??
Its a straight up must buy if you like those games, sh*t is crack and I'm sure you know its made from the guys who made dark souls and bloodbourne

get ready to do more than just roll tho, sh*t gets spicy in sekiro
+1   

4 months ago '18        #117
space
space
Damn bought this sh*t only played 20 mins

When u k*ll an enemy there faces look crazy asf

From software is really the kings of gaming RN
+2   

4 months ago '07        #118
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
 Excel said
you can throw shuriken at her whenever she jumps and send that bi*ch to the ground
Bruh I'm gonna try this tonight! Thanks!!
+1   

4 months ago '07        #119
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
 KingBossHellBoy said
Yes, honestly it's surprised the hell outta me cus I didn't plan on getting it til days before it's release ad it's easily my fav game right now. I wanted to get dmc5 but now sh*t I don't know cus there's alot to k*ll and explore in this game.

One thing about this game, and I hate saying this cus I'm more of a passive reactive player it forces you to be aggressive and move with quick reflexes for parry. The bosses seem so damn unbeatable at first but once u start clashing swords and get more skilled you'll notice opportunities to win. It's hard to describe, it's def something you'll understand after u take down your first boss.
+1   

4 months ago '04        #120
shortz 53 heat pts53
space
space
space
$7,522 | Props total: 3084 3084
I'm fu*kin trash took me 10 trys to beat the first ogre
+3   

4 months ago '05        #121
j-dub 
space
space
$695 | Props total: 286 286
Man were is the fireworks for the prostetic cannot find the merchant

4 months ago '18        #122
space
space
 shortz said
I'm fu*kin trash took me 10 trys to beat the first ogre
Took me a while too

4 months ago '18        #123
space
space
Yo those big a*s roosters u can stab in the neck are so random lmao some from software type sh*t fr
+2   

4 months ago '18        #124
space
space
This is a triple post but mane this Game is something else. Hard a*s bosses every 5 mins. That homie on the horse sheesh
+1   

4 months ago '08        #125
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,216 | Props total: 1033 1033
 KingBossHellBoy said
Yo those big a*s roosters u can stab in the neck are so random lmao some from software type sh*t fr
Bro, I did a triple take the first time I saw trying make sure i'm seeing this sh*t right lol. Funny enough though, those are the normal enemies that gave me the most trouble when I first started playing. Those jumping/flying kicks they do throw me off.

[pic - click to view]

+2   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  59
Super slimey 2 just leaked!!
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  48
Jul 17 - A Brutal Heat Wave Is Descending on the U.S.óand Blackouts May Ensue
71 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+70online now  33
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+77online now  21
Video inside TBT When Cesar Millan Got Caught Off Guard
87 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy