Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Review

most viewed right now
52 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '18        #51
Blaffy 171 heat pts171
space
space
$12,441 | Props total: 41872 41872
 CALL AGAIN said
I stumbled on that a day ago that sh*t is cool haaha this game is what i needed to get back on a console.
There a couple of dudes on YouTube making weapons from movies and games

It's so cool (#_#)

4 months ago '15        #52
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$2,242 | Props total: 4774 4774
 Blaffy said
There a couple of dudes on YouTube making weapons from movies and games

It's so cool (#_#)
Yeah i was away from youtube for years man and i kinda took it for granted cause now drama and bs reigns supreme on there but there are still some good content creators and positive people. That ‘demonetization’ really Showed manys true demons. I got money and even without id never need that kinda loot so im just gonna start uploading whatever the fu*k i want on youtube and they can suck my nut. XD

4 months ago '18        #53
Blaffy 171 heat pts171
space
space
$12,441 | Props total: 41872 41872
 CALL AGAIN said
Yeah i was away from youtube for years man and i kinda took it for granted cause now drama and bs reigns supreme on there but there are still some good content creators and positive people. That ‘demonetization’ really Showed manys true demons. I got money and even without id never need that kinda loot so im just gonna start uploading whatever the fu*k i want on youtube and they can suck my nut. XD
YouTube is so wild and open, everyone watches different things. The demonetization thing that was happening all over YouTube was odd but affected see stuff I watched, more so gaming. I know a lot YouTubers lost revenue from their videos taken down because of new rules from big business.

Many HOW TO/ Teaching channels seems to be okay

Cooking
Working out
These inventors

I like watching stuff like that
+1   

4 months ago '07        #54
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 748 748
Game is fire....only died once so far but Ive came close a few times. How you approach f*ghts and take the time to look for opportune stealth k*lls definitely helps because you gotta respect your enemies on here.

Once I died the first time, lost all my items and xp gained was cut in half, I was like "damn, looks like I can't be fu*kin around in this game"
+1   

4 months ago '12        #55
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$30,953 | Props total: 57130 57130
 Opinion said
Game is fire....only died once so far but Ive came close a few times. How you approach f*ghts and take the time to look for opportune stealth k*lls definitely helps because you gotta respect your enemies on here.

Once I died the first time, lost all my items and xp gained was cut in half, I was like "damn, looks like I can't be fu*kin around in this game"
I just beat devil may cry I. Record time on the hardest difficulty while averaging an S

I've died 4 times in the first hour on this, I'm starting the fu*k over
+3   

4 months ago '06        #56
philly337 28 heat pts28
space
space
$33,474 | Props total: 21174 21174
What's the closest to? I thought bloodborne was wack

If its like ninja gaiden or dauntes inferno I'm with it

4 months ago '05        #57
GodzMustBeCrazy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,442 | Props total: 1486 1486
sh*t is tough as hell, but fun... I still like Nioh better, but it's definitely dope.
+1   

4 months ago '09        #58
Tiko377 1999 heat pts1999
space
space
$17,736 | Props total: 13271 13271
How hard is this game?

4 months ago '07        #59
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
 OldBusiness said
I just beat devil may cry I. Record time on the hardest difficulty while averaging an S

Lol rip I don't think this game is too hard for me because I'm coming from bloodborne where all u had was side step and parry. Like bloodborne, it's knowing the enemies attack and getting ur timing right to parry in combat, weaker dudes u can just pressure them with attacks and deathblow.

Ive actually found this game reasonable so far just very very punishing.

Chain ogre dude pretty much 1 and 2 shotting you for one mistake with only 2 bs healing gourds ain't even right, but it will teach you how to evade, counter, etc. It just sucks a*s cus like I said it's very punishing.

I'd recommend getting that mikiri counter, spirit emblems Max and move where u get health back from doing a deathblow. These 3 have helped me alot so far.
+2   

4 months ago '07        #60
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
 OldBusiness said

@ Bloodborne tenchu and dark souls respectively. I loved bloodborne, once u get that parry deathblow down it's alot easier. Easily in my top 10.

4 months ago '15        #61
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$2,242 | Props total: 4774 4774
 Blaffy said
YouTube is so wild and open, everyone watches different things. The demonetization thing that was happening all over YouTube was odd but affected see stuff I watched, more so gaming. I know a lot YouTubers lost revenue from their videos taken down because of new rules from big business.

Many HOW TO/ Teaching channels seems to be okay

Cooking
Working out
These inventors

I like watching stuff like that
Yeah i mainly watched youtube for music and weird stuff a lot of that was infected. I been on youtube since 06. I like the old wild west jnternet and youtube. Now the internet is more censored but at the same time more toxic.
+1   

4 months ago '10        #62
KJHARDY 85 heat pts85
space
space
$26,150 | Props total: 18571 18571
Fun game... when I'm not dying.

4 months ago '07        #63
KoolBreeze 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,379 | Props total: 8213 8213
i dont know if im still getting adjusted to the battle system but this sh*t is hard as fu*k. i put a dent in my desk with controller already and im only like 4 hours in. dont think ive even faced an actual boss, just mini bosses. fuuuuck
+1   

4 months ago '07        #64
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
Get that mikiri counter, deathblow vitality thing and max gourde healing and it makes the game alot easier. The bosses take a bit of study but there workable with a little practice and luck.

When u get to juzou u can actually pull him from his guards and have that other npc help u f*ght him if u go to the left path in the water and up the stairs, k*ll those 2 dudes and stand left of the rock and a bush ull see his attention meter go up yellow once it go red. Just hug the sides and run back into the water (through the middle not the water path u came) and f*ght him there I'm The water pond area away from his guards. The other blue npc will jump in the f*ght. Oil him up and light him up, keep moving, parry but not too much cus of that fu*k a*s grab and poison spit. Don't stay on him too long, let the npc take some attention off u and go in on him again with the oil, fire damage. It makes this f*ght so much easier than with his guards.
+5   

4 months ago '09        #65
Tiko377 1999 heat pts1999
space
space
$17,736 | Props total: 13271 13271
Game looks ridiculously good.

I just dont know how much patience I have with this type of game

I want to buy it
+5   

4 months ago '06        #66
SharpenUrSword 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 8067 8067
 KoolBreeze said
i dont know if im still getting adjusted to the battle system but this sh*t is hard as fu*k. i put a dent in my desk with controller already and im only like 4 hours in. dont think ive even faced an actual boss, just mini bosses. fuuuuck
i feel you. i had to start a 2nd playthru cause sh*t was getting to me. ive learned to try to be off the ground and real stealthy if you are on the ground..try and k*ll people by jumping from high, directly down on them...even the mini bosses.

just watch a tip and tricks vid when youre taking a poop or something. helped me a ton
+1   

4 months ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 435 heat pts435
space
space
$52,015 | Props total: 18085 18085
I was going to buy it yesterday but I'm waiting till next week to see if someone doesn't pick up their pre order. Worked for me on the RE 2 deluxe version....

4 months ago '07        #68
21 1788 heat pts1788 OP
space
space
$66,461 | Props total: 82076 82076
@ @

edit: wrong thread

4 months ago '12        #69
space
space
 acegutta22 said
This
Whatd you buy? Division 2?

4 months ago '12        #70
space
space
 Opinion said
Lol rip I don't think this game is too hard for me because I'm coming from bloodborne where all u had was side step and parry. Like bloodborne, it's knowing the enemies attack and getting ur timing right to parry in combat, weaker dudes u can just pressure them with attacks and deathblow.

Ive actually found this game reasonable so far just very very punishing.

Chain ogre dude pretty much 1 and 2 shotting you for one mistake with only 2 bs healing gourds ain't even right, but it will teach you how to evade, counter, etc. It just sucks a*s cus like I said it's very punishing.

I'd recommend getting that mikiri counter, spirit emblems Max and move where u get health back from doing a deathblow. These 3 have helped me alot so far.
Been playing all morning I got the rhythm to combat now.

Man this feels like nioh o. Steroids at times. Nioh had harder bosses imo
+1   

4 months ago '07        #71
21 1788 heat pts1788 OP
space
space
$66,461 | Props total: 82076 82076
 Tiko377 said
Game looks ridiculously good.

I just dont know how much patience I have with this type of game

I want to buy it
I'm on the fence too brudda. I've never even played a Samurai game before but this has my attention.

4 months ago '07        #72
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Been playing all morning I got the rhythm to combat now.

Man this feels like nioh o. Steroids at times. Nioh had harder bosses imo
I was descent but I kept doing hirata estate, the 2nd commune location that spawns u next to a dead horse over and over for exp and literally....combat experience exp because I was still new to the combat system.

Man it sucked, but this made me so much better and understand the game alot more. There are alot of enemies to k*ll, different situations to approach f*ghts, and a ton of exp to grab.

Bosses tho still require some understanding and luck. Their damage is just too heavy and the smaller bosses your size even more cus they move and attack like you lol
+2   

4 months ago '07        #73
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
 21 said
I'm on the fence too brudda. I've never even played a Samurai game before but this has my attention.
It's a great game, that will make u feel and reward u greatly for becoming proficient at it but I think I speak for everyone when I say this game will have you pissed.! If u die and don't resurrect, u lose all gained items and exp gained is cut in half.

Here's the kicker, Everytime you resurrect you spread a sickness called dragonrot to your valued NPCs that help you, tho I'm not sure if it will disable/kill them (wouldn't be surprised) it sucks cus this game is gonna fu*k you either way, your just choosing to use lube or not. Dragonrot can be cured later on in the game but it is finite.

Like others in this thread I was gonna restart, but once I understood the above I was like "well sh*t I'm gonna die getting good anyway, I'll worry about rezzing and illness on my next play through.

Def pick it up if like games with some edge and challenge. This is one of the few games where I have to remind myself to respect my enemy and always be cautious.

Last edited by Opinion; 03-23-2019 at 05:06 PM..
+1   

4 months ago '11        #74
SigxScar 84 heat pts84
space
space
$8,884 | Props total: 4173 4173
Watched gameplay on this & the trailer. Grabbed my attention real quick.

I’ve heard nothing but good things

4 months ago '10        #75
acegutta22 206 heat pts206
space
space
$9,546 | Props total: 7858 7858
 OldBusiness said
Whatd you buy? Division 2?
nope not yet I was talking about what he said about NBA 2K I'll be back next year

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  201
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
259 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+24online now  55
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
13 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  43
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
62 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  15
Image(s) inside The Gamess royalties seized