Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Review

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '17        #301
quarter 155 heat pts155
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 4797 4797
 OldBusiness said
Family no, just let us help bro where are you stuck at?

Get yaself a good lunch with that 36 bucks and let's work through this sh*t lol
Good looks!! I'm not stuck right now...I'll def holla if I do. Since you beat the game, how's the replay value?

3 months ago '04        #302
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,584 | Props total: 2709 2709
bruh.....This damn Ape....is in DEEEEEE WAAAAYYYYYY lol.

3 months ago '11        #303
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,952 | Props total: 188 188
these games have you questioning if you're actually good at video games sometimes
+7   

3 months ago '17        #304
quarter 155 heat pts155
space
space
 dat_boi_tj said
bruh.....This damn Ape....is in DEEEEEE WAAAAYYYYYY lol.
still on the Ape? I havent gotten there yet lol
+1   

3 months ago '04        #305
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
 quarter said
still on the Ape? I havent gotten there yet lol
Hell yea bro. I got the 1st phase on lock. I just have to be patient on 2nd phase. I fought him so much on the 1st phase I do the slide between his legs (pause) and keep hitting him with the Mortal Blade. Ends him pretty quick. I'm not using fire crackers or anything else. I'm too stubborn to farm right now cause I know I can beat him with out it.

3 months ago '12        #306
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$31,098 | Props total: 57948 57948
 dat_boi_tj said
Hell yea bro. I got the 1st phase on lock. I just have to be patient on 2nd phase. I fought him so much on the 1st phase I do the slide between his legs (pause) and keep hitting him with the Mortal Blade. Ends him pretty quick. I'm not using fire crackers or anything else. I'm too stubborn to farm right now cause I know I can beat him with out it.
Whe. Hes headless your best opportunities are the 4 hit combo strike he does, as soon as the 4th strike ends rush in for mad hits

Then when he does the diving slow motion strike hit him alot after he misses, and when he jumps str8 up and lands you can get clean shots.
+1   

3 months ago '09        #307
ShadyVsEminem 252 heat pts252
space
space
$23,384 | Props total: 9896 9896
Insanity

[video - click to view]

+4   

3 months ago '04        #308
D.IrIsH 370 heat pts370
space
space
$6,127 | Props total: 9504 9504
 ShadyVsEminem said
Insanity
fu*k this guy - casually beating the horse general while carrying on several conversations simultaneously is beyond my comprehension... i don't even know how to express myself after watching that

3 months ago '09        #309
ShadyVsEminem 252 heat pts252
space
space
$23,384 | Props total: 9896 9896
 D.IrIsH said
fu*k this guy - casually beating the horse general while carrying on several conversations simultaneously is beyond my comprehension... i don't even know how to express myself after watching that
He does it with all FromSofts games, insane he can memorize all enemies attack patterns and deflect everything. Even the part crossing the bridge to the gunfort is tough to avoid getting shot
+1   

3 months ago '04        #310
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
Finally deaded the damn ape! Got past the shinobi Ninjas in the castle thank God I copped that possession move yo.
Got to the owl and he humbled me lol. I was like let me take my a*s farming unlock some skills lol.

3 months ago '04        #311
LordBlanco|M 57 heat pts57
space
space
$37,756 | Props total: 29128 29128
Just copped, played a few. Im at the dream scenario and I have to face that fat drunk. Lol. This game is dope as hell but it’s no joke.

2 months ago '17        #312
quarter 155 heat pts155
space
space

[video - click to view]

2 months ago '04        #313
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
Just now got past the Owl smh yo lol.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #314
Rugged 
space
space
space
$160 | Props total: 539 539
 ShadyVsEminem said
Insanity
Get...this...fu*king...guy...outta...my..fu*king.. ..face....

[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 months ago '12        #315
DROGBA 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 106 106
 Rugged said
Get...this...fu*king...guy...outta...my..fu*king.. ..face....

[pic - click to view]

Man this guy is fu*kin insane. I remember seeing him go through that final valkeyrie boss f*ght in god of war with no damage taken. I have no words.

This is my game of year so far. Ending got a lil too crazy.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #316
Kyu 465 heat pts465
space
space
$72,773 | Props total: 143998 143998
 OldBusiness said
He isnt random
Hes doing the same moves over and over.

You can literally punish him after every combo the first phase and yes you're right, wait for the 2 shuriken then jump slash to really punish him.

The trick is to go far but not TO far.

Second phase hes a tad faster so u have to punish a little bit more conservatively.
He has high defense but just slow roll him and run, dont dodge.

You can deflect more than you think.
 OldBusiness said
After beating it I thought the hardest boss f*ghts were some of the mini bosses.

Them seven spear n*ggas later on who can dodge your mikiri counter?! Maaaaaaaan
 P-Hill said
so I found my way to the poison pool... beat the mini boss there... then kept going...

gagethedesigner said
n*ggas are on their 2nd playthroughs and im just now getting to Lady Butterfly. It's gonna take me a while while to beat this damn game.
 EnricoChiesa said
Picked it up on Friday and itís absolutely sublime. Still getting the hang of it but made it to lady butterfly. Really loving the twists they have made but still retained the feel of a souls game.
Iím pretty much at the end of the sunken valley about to f*ght the guardian ape. Iíve just been farming materials & getting XP for the pay week then Iím going to take on this ape this weekend.

The most difficult bosses so far to me was Lady Butterfly then Genichiro. This game is very good & I love the game play. Once you figure out the NPCís patterns & movements then the game becomes much easier. I have most of my prosthetic tools upgraded but I need that finger whistle from the ape to unlock some of the tools. I only have about 5 more skills to unlock to complete every skill tree.

One thing I havenít done yet is take on any of the Headless enemies but ima take care of all of them after I beat the Guuardian Ape

All in all, this game is fire & this is coming from someone who never played any of the Dark souls or bloodborne games
+4   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  51
Super slimey 2 just leaked!!
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  41
Jul 17 - A Brutal Heat Wave Is Descending on the U.S.óand Blackouts May Ensue
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+70online now  37
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+77online now  26
Video inside TBT When Cesar Millan Got Caught Off Guard
88 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy