Jan 5 - How California Is Doing A Year Into The Legal Weed Biz

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 months ago '09        #51
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,905 | Props total: 1879 1879
Well it's just part of it but people will still go where they can get quality product for the low, and illegal dispos are everywhere. sh*t I'm getting plugged 7gs of different exotic strains for $60 a pop, if ya know ya know. But I love Cali I can't complain, it is what it is. When the surplus goes up the prices will drop like OR and CO
+1   

6 months ago '18        #52
Yanga 
space
space
space
$3,106 | Props total: 2742 2742
$100 lbs? Stop fu*kin lying
+3   

6 months ago '08        #53
AKMPLCE 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,758 | Props total: 3774 3774
Watch what you say in this thread.. think they lurkin
+2   

6 months ago '04        #54
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 5705 5705
 Skateboard T said
Nah it's actually going really well in most places, from what I gather. These seem to be just complaints of business owners who are losing customers due to their own failures to adapt to the new rules. Big picture, it's cost the businesses more, but you still walk into a dispensary that has average pricing and you'll see a good 8 people waiting to get in at any given moment.

There's just some owners that are losing customers because they're trying to put a "cost of living" price hike on their products in high-end areas but the fact is anybody can drive 20 minutes one direction or another and find a dispensary that doesn't gouge.

That being said I'm only coming at this from a non-flower perspective or who have a major issue paying an extra $15 an eighth to buy from a shop instead of a dealer.
60% tax rate is ridiculous. It would've been 75% before the tax reform.
+1   

6 months ago '10        #55
Bandito 258 heat pts258
space
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 24007 24007
 Decan45 said
60% tax rate is ridiculous. It would've been 75% before the tax reform.
Isn't 40% the maximum tax on pot in California? What tax reform are you talking about?
+1   

6 months ago '04        #56
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 5705 5705
 Bandito said
Isn't 40% the maximum tax on pot in California?
The effective tax rate is over 40% and even 40% is a lot.

Bandito said
What tax reform are you talking about?
There was a huge tax reform this year. Corporate tax rate went from 35% to 21%.
+1   

6 months ago '07        #57
Deniro732 15 heat pts15
space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 6408 6408
 Yung Dilla said
Foh of course n*ggas will still go to the street because some dispensaries got greedy as hell with trash a*s price hikes. I go to L.A. cannibis co used to be called holistic pain relief.

In Inglewood on St Andrews place. I'll go there but mainly cop off a grower I know, he sells to dispensaries too. Fix your fu*king prices and won't have to worry about people going other places.
lol I thought you been stopped smoking? .. anyways yeah the legal game is fu*king trash, from the packaging to the potency of the edibles etc. Everything is regulated and therefore not as good and much more expensive. Illegal dispensaries/collectives ftw. I mean sh*t, you know it's fu*ked when people getting pre weighed flower amounts and can't even check out the weed thoroughly before purchasing
+2   

6 months ago '07        #58
Deniro732 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Ringless Harden said
Hating on weed maps hard.
It's the truth though..weedmaps is the biggest platform to find places to purchase at and they are making a k*lling taking bread from anyone to advertise. They don't give a fu*k if you're legit or not as long as the money you're paying them is
+1   

6 months ago '06        #59
Yung Dilla 1600 heat pts1600
space
space
$65,331 | Props total: 75891 75891
 Deniro732 said
lol I thought you been stopped smoking? .. anyways yeah the legal game is fu*king trash, from the packaging to the potency of the edibles etc. Everything is regulated and therefore not as good and much more expensive. Illegal dispensaries/collectives ftw. I mean sh*t, you know it's fu*ked when people getting pre weighed flower amounts and can't even check out the weed thoroughly before purchasing
I'm talking about my overall experience lol.

6 months ago '07        #60
Deniro732 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Yung Dilla said
I'm talking about my overall experience lol.
You don't have to lie to kick it dawg. You're not dumb and know how to type in past tense, which that post wasn't in . You still smoking just scared to smoke straight k*ll with a real l.a n*gga..it's all good buddy
+2   

4 days ago '14        #61
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,108 | Props total: 1684 1684
 lucifershammer said
sounds like every thing is going to pot

decriminalization > legalization

i think cali failed to be a model for legal
As a Illinois n*gga I can say that decriminalization sh*t DON'T WORK. n*ggas will still lose they whips and have a possibility to get locked up until it's legal. Glad we finally opened our fu*kin eyes Illinois.

4 days ago '08        #62
tdnupe3 18 heat pts18
space
space
$9,601 | Props total: 30571 30571
 Greenghost2212 said
As a Illinois n*gga I can say that decriminalization sh*t DON'T WORK. n*ggas will still lose they whips and have a possibility to get locked up until it's legal. Glad we finally opened our fu*kin eyes Illinois.
What do you mean? I'm confused. Maybe I'm reading your comment wrong. If it's completely decriminalized, then isn't it legal? How are they risking losing cars and going to jail? Are you saying they are getting DUIs for weed?
+1   

4 days ago '17        #63
lucifershammer 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,838 | Props total: 28405 28405
 Greenghost2212 said
Its Illinois not decriminalization that's has failed.
+1   

2 days ago '14        #64
space
space
 lucifershammer said
Its Illinois not decriminalization that's has failed.
Not really seeing as it's legal now but

2 days ago '14        #65
space
space
 tdnupe3 said
What do you mean? I'm confused. Maybe I'm reading your comment wrong. If it's completely decriminalized, then isn't it legal? How are they risking losing cars and going to jail? Are you saying they are getting DUIs for weed?

Weed been decriminalized here since 2016 and I know 5 n*ggas plus me that has gotten thier whips taken for just a sawbuck bag of weed even less. Not dui but just having it in the whip. They been cool now since it became legal though.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  18
Video inside Master P Responds To I Got The Hook Up 2 Backlash
253 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  15
Image(s) inside Light Work