The OFFICIAL life hacks thread

most viewed right now
+17  63
38 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
70 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '15        #1
759 page views
16 comments

Mystic 317 heat pts317
space
space
space
$12,780 | Props total: 25770 25770
The OFFICIAL life hacks thread

Post anything that is a life hack whether it is legal or illegal(Try to make them things that have a low risk of getting caught but any type of illegal hacks is welcome). Some of these you might already know and some of these you may not have heard of but Idk:

If you have a receipt printer these 3 will be very handy. At buffets you can print out a receipt as if you paid and get free more than likely terrible quality food for free every time image

For those settlements(I forget what they are called) where you as a consumer can get a check for buying a product that was defective/wrongly labeled/etc. If you have your receipt/receipts showing you brought said item you can get a lot more than the $10-$20 dollars you can get with no proof of ever buying the product or products. Print out a receipt that shows you brought the item or items from whatever store and you got yourself a couple hundred.

There's app out there that will give you money if you buy certain items that are listed on the app.I downloaded a couple thinking it would be a couple dollars($10-30 a month) but most of the items I eat or drink are not listed on the app. Printing out a receipt with every item on the list would net you a good $40 a month . Just looked it up and I don't think you need an ID to cash out(Paypal etc) so you could use multiple accounts and make $100+ a month. Add Checkout 51 and Receipt Hog to the mix and you can make good money from it a month image

Ibotta's terms(I'm sure Checkout 52 and Receipt Hog)

Limitations on User Accounts. A user may not create more than one (1) Ibotta account. Each unique mobile device may not be a*sociated with more than two (2) user accounts. Users who attempt to a*sociate an excessive number of mobile devices with a single user account may be deemed to have violated these Terms of Use to the extent they are deemed by Ibotta to have abused the Service.
Prohibited Conduct. BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
submit to Ibotta purchase information that is false, inaccurate, fabricated, counterfeited, tampered with, adjusted, or otherwise artificial or inauthentic for the purpose of seeking to redeem Offers with Ibotta;
redeem, or attempt to redeem, Ibotta Offers for products that have not actually been purchased and retained, or for products that have been purchased but returned to a store or online vendor, following purchase;
upload receipts to Ibotta that have already been uploaded by you or another user, for the purpose of earning credit from Ibotta for purchasing products that you did not actually purchase;
upload receipts to Ibotta that reflect purchases that took place more than one (1) week prior to the date on which the receipt is uploaded;
upload receipts to Ibotta that reflect purchases that took place prior to the launch date of a retailer's Offer or campaign and therefore prior to your adding the Offer, except where expressly permitted in the Offer details;
attempt to obscure the date on a receipt, such as by purposefully uploading a receipt without any date shown or without any clearly legible date shown;
extract information from Ibotta's web or mobile applications for the purpose of using said information in conjunction with another service, web or mobile application;
rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein or any Materials (as defined below);
post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous, or inaccurate User Content or other content;
post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, offensive, indecent, pr0nographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
exploit or attempt to exploit Ibotta's referral bonus program by inviting yourself to join Ibotta using another account or invite others who share the same mobile device, in an effort to earn referral bonuses or credit(s);
make false or misleading claims about Ibotta's referral program or any other incentive program created by Ibotta;
impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the Service accounts of others without permission, forge another person's digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Service, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
infringe the copyright or other proprietary rights on the Service or of any User Content;
make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other users of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
use the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy, or the collection, storage, transmission, or access of educational records;
defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud users of the Service, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent;
use the Service for any commercial purpose;
remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or User Content, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Service, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service or User Content;
reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Service or any part thereof (including any App), except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Service or any part thereof, except and only to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Service or any user's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.

Risk for hacks above: low
+2   

best
worst
16 comments

1 week ago '15        #2
2Cold 638 heat pts638
space
space
$40,364 | Props total: 177155 177155
n*ggas always love exposing themselves lets see where this goes..

[pic - click to view]

+3   

1 week ago '15        #3
Mystic 317 heat pts317 OP
space
space
space
 2Cold said
n*ggas always love exposing themselves lets see where this goes..

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '15        #4
2Cold 638 heat pts638
space
space
 Mystic said
thread still empty

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '15        #5
space
space
space
 2Cold said
thread still empty

[pic - click to view]

Seems like you havw nothing better to do than watch a thread
+2   

1 week ago '15        #6
2Cold 638 heat pts638
space
space
 Mystic said
Seems like you havw nothing better to do than watch a thread
aint nothing to watch its just me and you in here..

[pic - click to view]

+3   

1 week ago '07        #7
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,719 | Props total: 755 755
I'll revive it with my hot fire mixtape

I have no shame (puts head down)
+5   

1 week ago '15        #8
space
space
space
 Opinion said
I'll revive it with my hot fire mixtape

I have no shame (puts head down)
SMH you better be decent posting that sh*t.
+2   

1 week ago '07        #9
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
 Mystic said
SMH you better be decent posting that sh*t.
I did everything myself including the artwork using microsoft paint bruh! It isn't like most rap you hear on the radio, but I stand by it and think peeps will enjoy it and at the very least appreciate the effort i put into it! But aye I'm a nobody on boxden what do i know lol Hope you enjoy it! Peace!
+2   

1 week ago '07        #10
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
In respect to the op

[video - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '05        #11
bi0 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,068 | Props total: 6980 6980
Bx the feds
+2   

1 week ago '17        #12
Acebit 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 337 337
Go to chipotle, ask for a water cup(free) and fill it with lemonade
+5   

1 week ago '15        #13
space
space
space
 Opinion said
I did everything myself including the artwork using microsoft paint bruh! It isn't like most rap you hear on the radio, but I stand by it and think peeps will enjoy it and at the very least appreciate the effort i put into it! But aye I'm a nobody on boxden what do i know lol Hope you enjoy it! Peace!
Listened to the first 2 songs and was impressed. Getting some MF Doom/Tyler the Creator vibes from that first song alive with the random off the wall changing quickly rhymes
+1   

1 week ago '18        #14
Pullbackchap 
space
space
$78 | Props total: 107 107
Hey Bobby Bottle Service, dispute the $6,000 you just spent on a table at OHM. Don’t forget to tip.

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '07        #15
Opinion 6 heat pts
space
space
 Mystic said
Listened to the first 2 songs and was impressed. Getting some MF Doom/Tyler the Creator vibes from that first song alive with the random off the wall changing quickly rhymes
This may not mean alot to you, but it does to me! Thank you so much for giving a random guy on boxden a chance! We thank you good sir, salute!
+1   

1 week ago '15        #16
2Cold 638 heat pts638
space
space
life hacks on illegal sh*t to datpiff mixtapes

[pic - click to view]

7 days ago '05        #17
P DRILLA 116 heat pts116
space
space
$12,041 | Props total: 13436 13436
go self check out with honeycrisp apples and put in code for cheapest apples
+2   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+48online now  18
Video inside Ayesha Currys milly rock will bring all the boys to the yard
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  17
Image(s) inside You Every Smash A Girl In A Van That Double As Her House While Her Pet..
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  8
Image(s) inside Elon Musk confirms the book of Revelations...
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+52online now  5
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy