*Exclusive* Disturbing inside look of video games admitting to screwing over customers!

most viewed right now
+17  125
78 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '15        #26
Deuce2416 
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 6547 6547
 GreatJ23 said
It's because game companies shifted loving to make video games and liking the money. To loving the money and liking the game.
Not to sound like a hipster... but sh*t changed when video games went mainstream.

I remember you was looked at like a nerd a*s recluse for playing video games, even if you played sports and had a social life. n*ggas use to have to hide their gaming habits.

Now we dead a*s got IG thots making money off being poser gamergirls and fort nite is basically raising peoples children
+11   

2 weeks ago '09        #27
ImAMonster 461 heat pts461
space
space
$39,661 | Props total: 16340 16340
 hellspawn said
Current dlc model is ruining gaming. If everyone followed bethesdas example for dlc and season passes where the missions could be an entire game themselves then that sh*t would be completely justified
Or ya know...go the Borderlands route. They charge $3 for DLC You can get 2 Borderlands games with all the DLC for like $20 and they just released a new DLC just a couple weeks ago.

Black Ops 2 is still $60 on Steam. Then $15 for each DLC pack. and $2 for every personalization pack.

Activision clearly way overvalues the call of duty franchise.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #28
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
$1,175 | Props total: 3731 3731
 Deuce2416 said
Not to sound like a hipster... but sh*t changed when video games went mainstream.

I remember you was looked at like a nerd a*s recluse for playing video games, even if you played sports and had a social life. n*ggas use to have to hide their gaming habits.

Now we dead a*s got IG thots making money off being poser gamergirls and fort nite is basically raising peoples children
I feel what your saying. Idk where you grew up at but here, mannnnn we used to love talking sh*t at school about who was the best at every f*ghting game, sports, etc. The only game I can remember people getting made fun of was Dungeons and Dragons. Games like that
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #29
therunawayx 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 6238 6238
VC ruined 2K
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #30
Good Guy Ry 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,492 | Props total: 36731 36731
 ImAMonster said
Or ya know...go the Borderlands route. They charge $3 for DLC You can get 2 Borderlands games with all the DLC for like $20 and they just released a new DLC just a couple weeks ago.

Black Ops 2 is still $60 on Steam. Then $15 for each DLC pack. and $2 for every personalization pack.

Damn near every AAA title price hasn't dropped. All these companies value their products more than they're worth. Unless you catch a 'sale', titles be years old still full priced, that's their evil marketing scheme though. Give you a fake sale on a game that should've been that price after a year anyway so you buy it just to not be overcharged later down the road, even if you didn't really have a current interest in the game.

Then they still capitalize off people who don't pay attention to their fake sales and end up buying it full priced anyway. The exploitation of kids, and gamers in general, is at an all time high.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #31
D1nOnlyMrM@ 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,531 | Props total: 4627 4627
Lls. Ever played madden? Madden made the way for pimpin. Ea is the pimp of all pimps
+5   

2 weeks ago '11        #32
QB Eagles 298 heat pts298
space
space
$16,739 | Props total: 12486 12486
That's what success looks like. This applies to movies, TV, music, news, technology, clothing, fast food, etc.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #33
KJHARDY 86 heat pts86
space
space
$26,151 | Props total: 18583 18583
 hellspawn said
Current dlc model is ruining gaming. If everyone followed CD Project Red's example for dlc and season passes where the missions could be an entire game themselves then that sh*t would be completely justified
 HiRolliN said
fixed

just give me a straight up expansion pack and not some sh*t thats separated to 3-6 months increments thats called a season pass.
Fixed again.

2 weeks ago '17        #34
OozeTheOracle 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,782 | Props total: 9000 9000
n*gga like me don't really give a fu*k about no video games
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #35
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,964 | Props total: 9066 9066
 TalibanDread said
I'm sorry but these IG skits/comedies are so corny. They are right about the DLCs though.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

These 2 had me dying tho lol can't front
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #36
therunawayx 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 6238 6238
 Dash420 said

These 2 had me dying tho lol can't front
These dudes should never ever stop

[video - click to view]

+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '15        #37
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 76 heat pts76
space
space
$19,323 | Props total: 30510 30510
They should’ve did a “warriors after game 6 locker room”.
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #38
justblazedown3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,892 | Props total: 1925 1925
 ImAMonster said

Ive personally bought 3 physical disk as from use cracked from over heating and cooling... bought the digital on sale on 360 when i got xb1 and it became BC already owned the rights and had got the season pass for 25 on half off years ago.

My point is dont pre order sh*t that is their model for profit. Seems most games are still working out the bugs a year after launch so I'll wait a year for spring, fall, black friday and year end or publisher sales and cop full games DLC in all for $33 or less.

I own practically every AC, COD, Halo, Sonic, Mafia, RE game and have two newest versions (AC) for cheap still havent played them yet. I got 224 games total and counting. All digital fu*k physical disk we deserve steam/PC pricing for digital, that $20-30 off can go to DLC.

Last full purchase titles was RE2, 7 worth every penny! Havent bought COD BO4 cause its overhyped and priced no campaign and DLC is remastered old maps. Definitely sick of buying old maps multiple times if I own the rights then give me the remastered version for free thats on the lazy a*s developers not me for their useless inactivity.

Pubg is dope but all the in game add ons are money grabs for cosmetics, pointless sh*t has nothing to do with actual gameplay fu*k these fortnite style dance offs. Go back to COD MW2 where you buy the game charge for additional map packs fairly priced and allow the gamers to unlock everything gear wise or cosmetically through playing rewards for k*lls and specific challenges.

If they do like a LFD type added story maps I can accept paying for additional immersive storylines if they are expansive as fu*k, but to sit and charge for every little thing is bullsh*t! I remember when you could buy a game and use cheat codes to do everything.... thats worth the buy this money pay wall or "pay to play" is the death of gaming. Originality and concepts are what sells not greed!

They need to accept one time pay for total franchise access and then charge season pass type fees for additional content ie COD $100 then you have whole universe to play in all the games, maps then charge 15 for additional map packs min 5 maps per. Create catalogues that extend what weve bought ans stop re charging us to have sh*t we've already purchased.

Take a sports game you buy the rights and pay for draft classes (official) or get access to user created ones for free. They should spend time tweaking and perfecting a game engine and not turning one down or up to revamp or add something new. Perfect the game engine and maintain it for coat effective purposes. We dont live in that world of yesterday type sh*t no more. Folks out here putting in the work and doing better then the game developers because they have the right type of dedication and arent motivated by money. Its called reputation and they earn my respect for doing it for the culture and affinity for the sport or game franchises.

Still need ability to use roms or give us full catalogs of specific system titles ie. Nintendo, Sega, Genesis, 32x, CD, NES, Nintendo 64 Dreamcast, PlayStation 1, 2, 3, 4, gameboy, game cube, Wii and switch. 80's baby and I done seen them all lol!

As a gamer who lives a somewhat normal life I have certain games I could never beat as a child that I would like to be able to own for nostalgia and beat for personal accomplishment reasons. Its about remembering where you come from and reflecting on that joy as a youth and the experiences with friends and not this greed money complex that has ruined gaming. Developers need to get back to making a story so deep and immersive that people fall in love with their efforts and desire to live in that universe when they game.

All that said come fall/holiday 2020 Ill be gone in HALO infinity with new my project Scarlet, because that is one franchise 1, 2, 3 that captivated me personally simply by what it delivered and the expansion of the universe within is something I am called too almost like destiny... I heard that original bungie music and all the time, excitement and energy of my experience within came back and its got me geeked up to continue the f*ght and save Cortana.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '17        #39
DaQCKing 42 heat pts42
space
space
$7,748 | Props total: 31648 31648
Wanna end this bullsh*t that gaming companies do? Look at the blowback from EAs Star Wars game. That sh*t was changed damn near overnight after massive outrage. That's all it takes.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #40
HiRolliN 111 heat pts111
space
space
$21,824 | Props total: 4483 4483
 KJHARDY said
Fixed again.
not fixed again i said blizzard gives us complete expansion packs and not some bullsh*t with season passes. there was nothing to fix in my statement.

blizzard makes its clear you get an expansion pack. ya what CD project red does is cool but they call it a season pass with increments which is not cool. just let me buy everything all at once and not over set time period.

so im gonna fix you statement everyone should be following blizzards model. give me everything all at once in full expansion pack and not a season pass.

2 weeks ago '17        #41
The Professor 
space
space
space
$41 | Props total: 45 45
The only game I buy nowadays is Forza Horizon, and those are bi-yearly releases.
Most games from this gen haven't really piqued my interest, esp with microtransactions being a thing.

But I'm alright with continuing to stack my library for my PS2 and 360.

2 weeks ago '17        #42
Majestic 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 135 135

2 weeks ago '05        #43
HiRolliN 111 heat pts111
space
space
$21,824 | Props total: 4483 4483

Last edited by HiRolliN; 07-02-2019 at 01:31 PM..

2 weeks ago '06        #44
V For Vendetta 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,169 | Props total: 7113 7113
Overwatch has done it better than anybody this generation

2 weeks ago '10        #45
Akira Son Bio 236 heat pts236
space
space
$53,658 | Props total: 22551 22551
RPG's ftw

fu*k Epic though. sh*t is like another bill. Every month, $25 for some sh*t I think looks cool at the time and never use it

1 week ago '16        #46
007imayeseekay 
space
space
$1,599 | Props total: 3738 3738
 BIGthingsSON2 said
Man, lemme say something about these n*ggas... They're in such a good spot when it comes to comedy. Like 5 guys all feeding off their particular sense of humor. Almost no way they can fail just because each one plays a part in their machine. It's a beautiful thing
Fax....they're doing what I thought the Dormtainment cats were going to do.
+2   

7 days ago '19        #47
Purpleswag23 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$850 | Props total: 2439 2439
 TalibanDread said
I'm sorry but these IG skits/comedies are so corny. They are right about the DLCs though.
nah these n*ggas authentic fam the only n*ggas that be doin too much is that violin n*gga wit the ig hoes and that ninja turtle lookin n*gga that be posting sh*t wit the ig hoes. now them n*ggas look corny
+1   

7 days ago '10        #48
KJHARDY 86 heat pts86
space
space
$26,151 | Props total: 18583 18583
 Tha754kid said
I also give props to Digital Extremes. They been keeping Warframe fresh and exciting for years.
 Young Professa said
facts

DE has been quietly showing the industry how it's done. warframe's been my go-to game for almost a year now.
What system y'all playing on?

7 days ago '04        #49
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,827 | Props total: 2714 2714
 KJHARDY said
What system y'all playing on?
XB1- ShawTownBalla

5 days ago '04        #50
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 21204 21204
 onelastyme said
Stop buying the early releases wait till they half off or less. I just bought 2k for 3$ and I used to buy that sh*t every year on time. All this talking ain't going to mean sh*t until the entire gaming community start hitting these worst offenders in the pockets every time. I don't pay full price for sh*t no more unless it's a company I see not on the fu*k sh*t, do that and we can end this business practice this year
Worst decision 2k made was making the game $3....the servers took a sh*t for a month and they still shaky.

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  148
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
265 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+26online now  61
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+50online now  17
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  10
Image(s) inside The Gamess royalties seized