Jul 11 - North Korea fires off lethal threats over South Korea’s F-35 acquisition

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '15        #1
397 page views
5 comments

Putin~Work 3607 heat pts3607
space
space
$11,949 | Props total: 56231 56231
Jul 11 - North Korea fires off lethal threats over South Korea’s F-35 acquisition

On Thursday, North Korea claimed it would develop and test unspecified “special armaments” to destroy US F-35 f*ghter jets if South Korea continues to deploy them.

In a statement released by state news agency KCNA, an unidentified policy research director at the Institute for American Studies of North Korea’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs called South Korean authorities “impudent and pitiful” for “talking loudly about reconciliation and cooperation between the north and the south” while still purchasing US weapons.

“We, on our part, have no other choice but to develop and test the special armaments to completely destroy the lethal weapons reinforced in South Korea,” the statement adds, also noting that South Korea’s purchase of the weapons is an “extremely dangerous action which will trigger our reaction.”

South Korea received the first two of its F-35A f*ghter jets from American technologies company Lockheed Martin in March, with eight more expected to be delivered by the end of the year, and a total of 40 on order.

The rest of the $85 million apiece planes are expected to be delivered by 2021. Before deliveries began, South Korean pilots spent months training on six F-35A aircraft at an airbase in Arizona, Sputnik reported.

“The South Korean authorities had better come to their senses before it is too late, shattering the preposterous illusions that an opportunity would come for improved inter-Korean relations if they follow in the footsteps of the United States,” the North Korean statement continued.

Earlier this year, hopes for achieving peace on the Korean Peninsula dwindled after much-anticipated talks between North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and US President Donald Trump in Hanoi, Vietnam, concluded without a deal.

visit this link https://mobile.almasdarne .. 5-acquisition/
+1   

best
worst
5 comments

4 days ago '17        #2
lucifershammer 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,838 | Props total: 28405 28405
If my air force was comparably a bunch of crop dusters piloted by bx members I would be mad 2
+5   

4 days ago '11        #3
Sin 2164 heat pts2164
space
space
$31,998 | Props total: 97752 97752
 lucifershammer said
If my air force was comparably a bunch of crop dusters piloted by bx members I would be mad 2

[pic - click to view]

they have wood burning trucks I doubt they have crop dusters

probably gliders with sling shots

[pic - click to view]

+7   

4 days ago '11        #4
SomeOnesoN 220 heat pts220
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 7954 7954
North Korea talks so much sh*t, I'd be laughing if they really tried to flex on our military.

4 days ago '15        #5
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$11,769 | Props total: 31511 31511

Let’s do it!!

We have a homeless issue. Let make a North United States of Korea.

4 days ago '18        #6
danneywilliams 77 heat pts77
space
space
$2,897 | Props total: 6345 6345
I get what they're saying in regards to peace in the peninsula and all that but they have no room to talk. They've been threatening SK for decades.

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  20
Video inside Master P Responds To I Got The Hook Up 2 Backlash
253 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  18
Image(s) inside Light Work
52 comments