Jul 6 - ‘High Likelihood of Human Civilization Coming to an End’ Starting in 2050

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '19        #26
SoulStorm 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 619 619
 Purpleswag23 said
It really bothers me that our government hasn’t been able to find a solution to this since this problem started. If u can’t find a solution to a problem then your NOT a leader. give us our fu*king tax money back and get the fu*k out the White House im so sick of this country. n*ggas worrying bout a fu*king wall then the future of the planet, THE ONLY PLANET WE GOT, it’s not like we can all get on a spaceship and go to Venus smh
You pretty much asking for the U.S. to save the entire world.

Think about it like that and you’ll realize we’re actually fu*ked.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #27
Purpleswag23 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$850 | Props total: 2435 2435
 925 said
No offense a big part of the problem is the thinking government can come up with a solution for a potential climate change... It never works like that and that rational bestows way too much power on government- which always ends bad.

In reality the problem of man made climate change doesn't really exist its a fake problem these elites made up as an excuse to wield power. Thats what totalitarian governments do- create fake problems or cite unsolvable ones to make their citizens dependant on them. Everyone crying out for government a*sistance destroys our freedoms and has decimated family structures.

Al Gore said Florida would be under water by now and there would be no more snow. He flies private jets, lives in a huge air conditioned house, and made billions for him and his cronies. He did so by hustling a solution to a problem that he made up. Even if there was a man made global warming problem its highly unlikely governments wouldn't be able to fix it.

You had the right idea ... The US government should gives us our money and freedoms back so we can fix whatever comes next. That will never happen because a large portion of society looks at government like its their parents and they are children.

Show me wat Al gore said about climate change

1 week ago '19        #28
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 458 458
 Purpleswag23 said
Show me wat Al gore said about climate change
Ten years ago Gore said 75% the ice caps would melt in 5 years:

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years after his prediction the ice was growing at a record pace:

It was global cooling in the 70-80s. The earth warmed so they changed it to Global Warming now its climate change.... Its junk science the sun controls the earths climate. These elites just want to tax carbon emissions and trade the tax exemptions on an exchange.

1 week ago '19        #29
Purpleswag23 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$850 | Props total: 2435 2435
 925 said

[pic - click to view]

It was global cooling in the 70-80s. The earth warmed so they changed it to Global Warming now its climate change.... Its junk science the sun controls the earths climate. These elites just want to tax carbon emissions and trade the tax exemptions on an exchange.
Thx for the info fam. So trump wasn’t trippin bout that fake news??🤔

1 week ago '15        #30
naledgestate 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 3622 3622
 925 said

[pic - click to view]

Solar output has been around the same and even below average for awhile now so what youre saying is bullsh*t.

Multiple agencies and academic institutions monitor solar output. You can find the data yourself. If it doesn't fit your agenda, you can say the scientists are all in cahoots.

2019... strongly held beliefs > Factz

Last edited by naledgestate; 07-06-2019 at 10:49 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '14        #31
Swade009 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$10,926 | Props total: 8809 8809
 925 said

[pic - click to view]

The ice is growing because of the snow increase and change of weather....

The top of the eastern antarctic ice sheet is far from the ocean and at a high altitude. The temperature basically never goes above freezing. But the air is also so cold, that it is extremely dry, drier than anywhere else in the world. Warmer air can hold more water vapor, which allows for more rain/snow.

But this is only true for those interior parts of the antarctic. The melting happens from the coasts and especially in western Antarctica. In sum total, Antarctica is not gaining ice though, but losing ice:

Last edited by Swade009; 07-06-2019 at 11:49 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '19        #32
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 naledgestate said
Solar output has been around the same and even below average for awhile now so what youre saying is bullsh*t.

Multiple agencies and academic institutions monitor solar output. You can find the data yourself. If it doesn't fit your agenda, you can say the scientists are all in cahoots.

2019... strongly held beliefs > Factz
Your still infatuated by authorities lol.

How come all their models have been so wrong?

Global cooling turned to Global warming now its climate change. Yes sun spot activity is down and is predicated to decrease further THATS WHY WE ARE GOING INTO A COOLING CYCLE.

The earth's magnetic field has gone down 10% in the past 100 years, the poles are moving and the atmosphere is shrinking but your worried about cows farting and a minimal uptick in carbon.

As i said what we need to be worried about is Global Cooling not Global Warming. All your authorities models have been flat out wrong because they dont understand common sense that the Sun controls 99.999% of climate on earth. They were wrong about Global Warming... wrong about increases in the hole in ozone and have never proven man made climate change because its junk science.

I guess its part of humans just being flat out narcissists to think we are inportant enough to move the dial on the earth's climate. That narcissism has you clinging to your strongly held beliefs or maybe your just a good little puppy that never questions so called authorities.

1 week ago '19        #33
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Swade009 said
The ice is growing because of the snow increase and change of weather....
Yeah a change in weather aka COOLING.

2018 the world's climate was lower than the 3 years prior. Do you believe what you think or what they tell you to think???

1 week ago '14        #34
Swade009 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
 925 said
Your still infatuated by authorities lol.

How come all their models have been so wrong?

Global cooling turned to Global warming now its climate change. Yes sun spot activity is down and is predicated to decrease further THATS WHY WE ARE GOING INTO A COOLING CYCLE.

The earth's magnetic field has gone down 10% in the past 100 years, the poles are moving and the atmosphere is shrinking but your worried about cows farting and a minimal uptick in carbon.

As i said what we need to be worried about is Global Cooling not Global Warming. All your authorities models have been flat out wrong because they dont understand common sense that the Sun controls 99.999% of climate on earth. They were wrong about Global Warming... wrong about increases in the hole in ozone and have never proven man made climate change because its junk science.

I guess its part of humans just being flat out narcissists to think we are inportant enough to move the dial on the earth's climate. That narcissism has you clinging to your strongly held beliefs or maybe your just a good little puppy that never questions so called authorities.
Funny thing is you think the government aka us the people are making an illusion out of climate change but you dont think the businesses that profit off of keeping us on fossil fuels is telling us the truth but the leaders of our fascist dictators have been going after people trying to introduce the electric cars overb20 years ago.

You put up some bullsh*t study so I gave you a better one
+1   

1 week ago '19        #35
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Purpleswag23 said
Thx for the info fam. So trump wasn’t trippin bout that fake news??🤔
Al Gore was worth 2 million in 2000.

Now hes a billionaire.

What did he sell?

1 week ago '14        #36
Swade009 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
 925 said
Al Gore was worth 2 million in 2000.

Now hes a billionaire.

What did he sell?

By the way your stupid link had a link on the stock market.

Take your bullsh*t somewhere else...

1 week ago '19        #37
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Swade009 said
Funny thing is you think the government aka us the people are making an illusion out of climate change but you dont think the businesses that profit off of keeping us on fossil fuels is telling us the truth but the leaders of our fascist dictators have been going after people trying to introduce the electric cars overb20 years ago.

What study did you cite?... Lol

The scientific community is not in consensus about MAN MADE global warmm... err i mean climate change the msm just parrots that claim. Regardless the scientific community is based on government grant money so either toe the line or lose your grant. sh*t you can't even challenge global warming errrr i mean climate change on YouTube without getting demonitized.

Climate change was one of the biggest topics for the Democrat debates you think they are going to admit the world is cooling?? Take the red pill these smug fake authorities been lying to you.

1 week ago '19        #38
925 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Swade009 said

So green fascists are better than oil fascists?
Are they all just fascists or do you have a preference based on political affiliation?

Who is going after electric cars? Tesla was built on the back of fascist Obama's electric car tax credit. Still the company couldn't even turn a profit with government handouts.

And oh BTW these electric cars burn a sh*t ton of coal/fossil fuels when they get charged because most electric companies don't run on wind turbines they run on coal or fossil fuels.

For the record im not saying we shouldn't regulate pollution. Im saying don't do it based on climate change concerns. In fact sounding the alarm on man made climate change has been counterproductive to anti pollution regulation because it undermines the argument.

1 week ago '19        #39
TheIronyIs 
space
space
space
$441 | Props total: 1601 1601
That...or the giant rocks floating in space, destined to descend upon a wretched, viral infestation only to restart anew. But fear, I take that back, that next time there will be no 'comma' in the sentence describing the continuous existence of the Earth.

1 week ago '12        #40
BlessInTheSky 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,240 | Props total: 14042 14042
Why would I bring a kid into this world?
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #41
Mr Scaramucci 1239 heat pts1239
space
space
$5,361 | Props total: 64745 64745
Good.
I’ll be old enough to not give s fu*k anyway.
When you reach a certain age I believe you need to move on
Anything after 70 send them old n*ggas to the moon

1 week ago '05        #42
Micheal C. Will 35 heat pts35
space
space
$32,250 | Props total: 31872 31872
I see the usual nutjobs wasted no time commenting in this thread

You miserable losers stay looking for dates for the world to end because you can't stand being here.

2000, 2012, now 2050

I hope I'm here to see this date come and go and nothing happens for another loser to find a new date.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #43
ATLDOPEBOI30 78 heat pts78
space
space
$35,359 | Props total: 10760 10760
Nah just a certain group of people

4 days ago '05        #44
YoungHope 5 heat pts
space
space
$477 | Props total: 974 974
 JUICEbox said
U got it brother, seen the prequel? I think they called it katrina
You already know.

Matter of fact another hurricane coming to New Orleans to where a whole region has to relocate and I think they said Southeast Texas too.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  18
Video inside Master P Responds To I Got The Hook Up 2 Backlash
253 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  15