Random sexiness

most viewed right now
30 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '05        #26
Micheal C. Will 35 heat pts35
space
space
$32,342 | Props total: 32245 32245
You really got dudes in here arguing about some chicks fits?

Who raised you dudes, a bunch of women
+2   

1 week ago '16        #27
TrillPeez 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,792 | Props total: 26317 26317
Y'all talmbot FILA's...I ain't eem realize the bi*ch had feet. Look at the a*s and keep it moving...she wouldn't fu*k you n*ggas no way.

Also a bi*ch can change her shoes you fu*kin virgins
+6   

1 week ago '14        #28
freezetag 
space
space
$3,010 | Props total: 6774 6774
 Micheal C. Will said
You really got dudes in here arguing about some chicks fits?

Who raised you dudes, a bunch of women
Nah my man...once you get a little age on you and your money gets a little longer. Your taste change, you ainít just down to smash anything. So yea I donít hit bum bi*ches.

1 week ago '14        #29
freezetag 
space
space
 TrillPeez said
she wouldn't fu*k you n*ggas no way.
you a Gotdamn lie, Iíll change that bi*ch life. Trust me.

I promise you she wouldnít be out here looking like a bamma

1 week ago '16        #30
TrillPeez 12 heat pts12
space
space
 freezetag said
you a Gotdamn lie, Iíll change that bi*ch life. Trust me.

I promise you she wouldnít be out here looking like a bamma
Boy shut your pu**y a*s up. Stop tryna flex for n*ggas on the internet NO ONE CARES
+5   

1 week ago '14        #31
freezetag 
space
space
 TrillPeez said
Boy shut your pu**y a*s up. Stop tryna flex for n*ggas on the internet NO ONE CARES
You clearly care...you in your feelings calling names bc we donít wanna hit bum bi*ches. If thatís what you do cool. But donít call n*ggas virgins bc they donít. Keep hitting them buckets my mans.

1 week ago '18        #32
mistersims 2 heat pts
space
space
$30 | Props total: 134 134
 cCarter8020 said
Filas are cool again. Fashion always do that, whatís lame becomes cool, whatís cool becomes lame. Girbauds, ecko unltd, etc, lame filas cool. Mostly because the dad shoe chunky look became cool again and one of the original fila silhouettes which was lame fit the mold of what has become cool again

[pic - click to view]

They actually have become more popular in sales than ever before.
you right but that chunky dad shoe trend is so wack smh... people were rightfully sh*ttin on those yeezy boost 700s when they first showed, and then hypebeasts started rocking them sh*ts because they yeezys. now we got the ugly dad shoe thing. and now Fila back. yall start wearin jncos again im moving to outer space

eh just my opinion, sh*ts look lame af.
+2   

1 week ago '06        #33
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,297 | Props total: 17165 17165
not complaining or nothing but fu*k is the point of giving yourself camel toe skip the middle man and post the nud*s
+2   

1 week ago '11        #34
GravityEraser52 
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 5956 5956

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '16        #35
TrillPeez 12 heat pts12
space
space
 freezetag said
You clearly care...you in your feelings calling names bc we donít wanna hit bum bi*ches. If thatís what you do cool. But donít call n*ggas virgins bc they donít. Keep hitting them buckets my mans.
I'm simply pointing out you lames couldn't hit even if you wanted to "OMG her shoes aren't a brand I like" fu*kin gay sh*t n*gga.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #36
freezetag 
space
space
 TrillPeez said
I'm simply pointing out you lames couldn't hit even if you wanted to "OMG her shoes aren't a brand I like" fu*kin gay sh*t n*gga.
Hey bruh judging by your comments we clearly donít entertain the same type of bi*ches. Iím pass the phase in my life were Iíll hit anything thatíll bend over. But letís make one thing clear, if me and her ever had a face to face 1 on 1 conversation. 9/10 she gonna let me fu*k itís all if I want to.

1 week ago '05        #37
space
space
 freezetag said
Nah my man...once you get a little age on you and your money gets a little longer. Your taste change, you ainít just down to smash anything. So yea I donít hit bum bi*ches.
So if she were wearing some J's that would be better.

You whole argument is based on what brand she got on, you can't see how feminine this looks?

I find it hard to believe you are a grown a*s man, critiquing women's footwear.

1 week ago '14        #38
freezetag 
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
So if she were wearing some J's that would be better.

You whole argument is based on what brand she got on, you can't see how feminine this looks?

I find it hard to believe you are a grown a*s man, critiquing women's footwear.
Believe it homeboy. It’s n*ggas out here who don’t hit anything walking crazy as that may sound to you desert d*ck n*ggas.

1 week ago '05        #39
space
space
 freezetag said
Believe it homeboy. It’s n*ggas out here who don’t hit anything walking crazy as that may sound to you desert d*ck n*ggas.
Yea, the difference is that I'm not looking at the brand of some chick footwear as a dealbreaker.

I'm not putting my d*ck in her shoes

But hey if that's how you get down be my guess

1 week ago '14        #40
freezetag 
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
Yea, the difference is that I'm not looking at the brand of some chick footwear as a dealbreaker.

I'm not putting my d*ck in her shoes

But hey if that's how you get down be my guess
We clearly in two difference phases in life...trust me, when you get a little more money in your pockets your taste will change. Like I said and no bi*ch following behind me in some bulky bum a*s filas. You n*ggas can be in your feelings all you want about it.

1 week ago '05        #41
space
space
 freezetag said
We clearly in two difference phases in life...trust me, when you get a little more money in your pockets your taste will change. Like I said and no bi*ch following behind me in some bulky bum a*s filas. You n*ggas can be in your feelings all you want about it.
Bruh, I probably got good 20 years on you son

Because on your whole mindset reeks of a little dude...what you like 19, 20?

My type of woman is a career woman anyway, so she probably not rocking sneakers of any kind like that. And even she did, I wouldn't care either way.

Because it's irrelevant argument and I got bigger things to worry about.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  35
What Sorcery Is This?
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-43online now  23
Image(s) inside Blueface Robbed By The Two Women He Introduced As His Girlfriends on I..
105 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-40online now  22
Jul 19 - Trump Supporter Model STRIPPED of Miss World Title for "Insensitive T..
330 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Jul 20 - Mexican President demand El Chapo's $12.6bn drug money be turned over..
111 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy