YouTube Plans To Remove All Kids Content From The Site. And Destroy the Ecosystem?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '10        #26
bunun 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 2927 2927
 unit321 said
Youtube can do whatever they want.
Some videos in the list of suggestion videos based on the video you are watching can be wrong. I'm talking whatever program decides what videos are suggested was written by a pedo.
i wonder how many times kids got they shouldnt be watching based off parents previous views

3 weeks ago '18        #27
onelastyme 
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 2372 2372
The problem is YouTube, like twitter and Facebook are racist and structured to be racist in order to provide cover for racist trolling and dogwhistling in order to connect and grow the 4chan/Reddit/stormfront/breitbart MAGAsphere. There's little to no actual rule enforcement on any of them which by now everyone knows so why wouldn't the pedos do like the racists and use this to their advantage or maybe this is what YouTube intended because these weirdo groups have a lot of overlap so plenty are bound to work for YouTube

Last edited by onelastyme; 06-24-2019 at 06:26 AM..
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #28
Tounw 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,058 | Props total: 279 279
Maybe there should be a age requirement like there is with most things.

3 weeks ago '15        #29
KING SOULJA 41 heat pts41
space
space
$11,967 | Props total: 18097 18097
Damn damn damn damn damn!!!!

I was planning to make a kids channel with animations teaching kids the alphabet and numbers etc. A family friendly channel with educational content. At least I didn’t create anything yet. Fuking a**holes, that was gonna be my come up!!!!

3 weeks ago '04        #30
D1nOnlyMrM@ 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,539 | Props total: 4642 4642
Cool... but my niece will literally murder all 9f us if baby shark and all them kids themed songs are taken down.

3 weeks ago '15        #31
Fantastic 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 8213 8213
 SickBlitz said
sounds like you got some skeltons in the closet
I donít understand?

3 weeks ago '15        #32
Fantastic 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 8213 8213
 Deuce2416 said
My 8 year old daughter watch all them kiddie friendly family videos all the time.... it never occurred to me that it would be mad pedos watching that sh*t too.

Itís funny but itís not funny. What a weird fu*kin world we live in
Iím only aware of this from watching deep fake videos. Then YouTube starts showing how ai is being trained to tell if a video is a fake. Then goes to where pedos are now somehow using footage of children to make videos. This sh*t needs to end man. fu*king weirdos everywhere.

3 weeks ago '19        #33
unit321 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,551 | Props total: 3626 3626
 onelastyme said
The problem is YouTube, like twitter and Facebook are racist and structured to be racist in order to provide cover for racist trolling and dogwhistling in order to connect and grow the 4chan/Reddit/stormfront/breitbart MAGAsphere. There's little to no actual rule enforcement on any of them which by now everyone knows so why wouldn't the pedos do like the racists and use this to their advantage or maybe this is what YouTube intended because these weirdo groups have a lot of overlap so plenty are bound to work for YouTube
Not sure where you are coming up with this conclusion.
It's my observation that youtube, twitter and facebook have politically-liberal employees who will block, flag, or censor right-wing content.

3 weeks ago '18        #34
onelastyme 
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 2372 2372
 unit321 said
Not sure where you are coming up with this conclusion.
It's my observation that youtube, twitter and facebook have politically-liberal employees who will block, flag, or censor right-wing content.

T. MAGA nut that types nig**r under YouTube videos

fu*k outta my text moron

3 weeks ago '19        #35
unit321 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,551 | Props total: 3626 3626
 onelastyme said
T. MAGA nut that types nig**r under YouTube videos

fu*k outta my text moron
Okay. Do you have a link? I've not seen this.

2 weeks ago '04        #36
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,163 | Props total: 5909 5909
 THEINFAMOUS said
That fu*king Ryan kid has a dam Nickelodeon show now. Rich a*s motherfu*ker

But yeah. My oldest daughter always asking for YouTube. I be telling her hell naw but my girl lets her sometimes. And sheíll be watching a dam slime tutorial ran by a kid with like 4 million views. Iím just glad she slowed down on That fu*king Johnny Johnny yes papa sh*t.

My youngest goes straight to Netflix and pulls up a movie. She ainít even 2 yet
at the Johnny Johnny yes papa. My boyfriend's daughter was watching something like that
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #37
187Proof 554 heat pts554
space
space
$7,211 | Props total: 12840 12840
 nicoled985 said
at the Johnny Johnny yes papa. My boyfriend's daughter was watching something like that
ďOpen your mouth....ha ha ha!Ē

+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #38
THEINFAMOUS 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,626 | Props total: 18289 18289
 nicoled985 said
 187Proof said
ďOpen your mouth....ha ha ha!Ē

I HATE that sh*t man. And itís no way to get rid of it. They just keep finding new videos. Itís everywhere on YouTube. Millions of views.

7 days ago '07        #39
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$18,091 | Props total: 2843 2843
 wildish said
my kids r obsessed with watching family vlogs & kid youtube toy reviews........they know every family members name like they are a tv character.......my kids refuse to watch cable tv youtube family vloggers to them r what saturday morning cartoons were to us
dont tell me ur daughter likes the panton squad, cj so cool and other bullsh*t too

3 days ago '04        #40
goodi 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 1876 1876
 ReelAzzKneega said
Mane look my niece had clown me saying this Cj So cool guy got more cars than me.. sh*t even when she roll with me in the whip she be having the stank face when my playlist bumping...then i play her cj so cool music ..she Lit smh.. youtube is the devil...little girl said she gone have 8 whips before 40...like cj so fu*king cool

[pic - click to view]

so i was like who the fu*k is "CJ so cool"

did my research....

wish i didnt....
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+51online now  14
Image(s) inside Almost drowned in her pus-y so I swam to her butt
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+165online now  13
Image(s) inside Diddy been on his ruthless 50 cent sh-t. Animal ambition
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-45online now  6
Jadakiss gets his pizza with CRUST ONLY
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  5
Image(s) inside Slim400 : "Im here 4 a reason Hol'Uppp." (Hospital Pic)
34 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy