Jul 6 - Jeff Epstein, Close friend Trump arrested for child sexual trafficking

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '13        #401
dtdroid 170 heat pts170
space
space
$27,815 | Props total: 40569 40569
 Skateboard T said
Lock up all pedophiles. Life without parole.
Pedophiles aren't necessarily people who have committed crimes. s*x offenders should be incarcerated, though.

Pedophiles who have not offended should receive the psychiatric help they need, and not prematurely thrown into prison on some Minority Report bullsh*t.

5 days ago '06        #402
Skateboard T 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$26,283 | Props total: 42968 42968
 dtdroid said
Pedophiles aren't necessarily people who have committed crimes. s*x offenders should be incarcerated, though.
Iím sure you feel very smart. Good job.

5 days ago '13        #403
dtdroid 170 heat pts170
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Iím sure you feel very smart. Good job.
So you feel no obligation to correct the terminology of your earlier stance? I'm actually trying to clarify which opinion is your stance, at this point.

5 days ago '06        #404
space
space
 dtdroid said
So you feel no obligation to correct the terminology of your earlier stance? I'm actually trying to clarify which opinion is your stance, at this point.
Lol obligation? To you?

5 days ago '13        #405
dtdroid 170 heat pts170
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Lol obligation? To you?
Your comment wasn't directed at me, so obviously the obligation isn't to me. How about for the sake of principle?

5 days ago '16        #406
Boogie1790 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,928 | Props total: 19537 19537
 Mansa Musa said
Fake news.

Trump rolled in high circles where he undoubtedly had to do business with billianiares like Epstien etc. But they were far from close friends. When Trump found out he molested a 15yr old at his golf club (I believe it was his golf club) he banned him for life and reported it to the police. He willingly on his own accord gave evidence to the police on a different incident too.

The REAL friends of Epstien are those that took trips to his private island (lil St James) via his private airline, Lolita Express (read the novel LOLITA, its about a pedophile with an obsession with a young girl).

His flight logs read like a who's who of Hollywood, politicians, business elites and principalities! Of which Hillary Clinton has been logged as going on 6 occasions and Bill Clinton over 20 occasions. Kevin Spacey, Richard Branson, Naomi Campbell, Nader (recently himself arrested on a plane for having child pr0n on his phone) to name but a few. Infact there's pictures of B. Clinton with Nader on the island.

To keep it short, it has been reported that a whole lot of EVIL, SATANIC sh*t goes on at that island. Children boys and girls are trafficked for s*x, used and abused, ritualistic sacrifices, cannibalism etc. And the sick fu*k Epstien apparently recorded it all to compromise these so called elites, hence why he's never done real time for any of his crimes... Until Trump.

This will bring down a whole lot of people that some of you guys worship and respect. Watch out for the Huber report and IG Horowitz report as they've been investigating this the whole time in the shadows. There's been well over 100,000 SEALED INDICTMENTS since Trump came into office! That's crazy. Usual amount for a single year is about 5000.

Trump's even played a chess move by hiring one of Epstiens attorney that got him off several charges into his administration and undoubtedly knows Epstien inside out spilling the beans.

Now you know why the media, celebrities, and business elites HATE Trump. He knows All their dark secrets and he's gonna bring them to light and justice it seems. It started with NXIVM (a celebrity and again a who's who s*x trafficking cult) leader Kieth Renaire being found guilty about a month ago for child pr0n, s*x slavery, child and human s*x trafficking, satanic ritualistic abuse etc of which there were many celebrities and politicians and business elites involved. But you heard nothing from the media.

Trumps far from perfect like every human being, says dump sh*t at times, but only a character like him could endure all this hate and bias media coverage and thrive in it, and take out the old guard of career politicians and career criminals and not care what you thing. Kennedy tried and they k*lled him and his lil bro (who also was gonna try).

If you don't know now you know. So when sh*t hits the fan you heard it hear.
Trump cool with his a*s too. Idk why people try to act like Trump so different fron the Clintons.

5 days ago '19        #407
Mr Insecurity 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 569 569
Of all the names that can be a*sociated with Epstein....

Bill and Hillary Clinton,
Donald Trump,
Alan Dershowitz,
Ted Kennedy,
Alec Baldwin
Larry Summers,
Naomi Campbell,
Chris Tucker,
Kevin Spacey,
Steven Pinker...and a host of others,

....the one name I never thought I'd hear in this scandal is Barack Obama. But it seems like Fox News wants to try to make that connection (by insinuation).

[video - click to view]

The young brotha, doing that talking at the beginning of the video is Lawrence P. Jones and it soundslike he's trying to participate in a little bit of "what-about-ism".

"Well, I don’t think people are taking a total look at this. Because there’s a lot of things that go into these decisions. A: when it’s someone like this involved, this does not skip Washington. That means that AG knew about it, that means the investigative agency, the FBI, Bob Mueller, —"

Harris Faulkner interrupts him, "Well as Christine Pelosi said, some of the faves in the Democrat Party may be on a list here somewhere."

Jones continues, "Well, this was in 2008, under a Democratic administration. So it’s not just Acosta making a decision like this. Other factors go — and if there was corruption, then every investigative agency that was involved with it, including the attorney general’s office, knew something about it,"

Obama was running for President in 2008, that's true...but George W. Bush was the actual president, meaning that anything that happened in 2008 occurred under a Republican administration (Obama was inaugurated in January, 2009).

It's probably not as obvious an attempt to deflect as I think it is (and it's just a coincidence that it happened on Fox News, the Cable Network that carries the most water for the Trump administration).
+1   

5 days ago '06        #408
space
space
 Mr Insecurity said

Donald Trump,
Alan Dershowitz,
Ted Kennedy,
Alec Baldwin
Larry Summers,
Naomi Campbell,
Chris Tucker,
Kevin Spacey,

....the one name I never thought I'd hear in this scandal is Barack Obama. But it seems like Fox News wants to try to make that connection (by insinuation).

The young brotha, doing that talking at the beginning of the video is Lawrence P. Jones and it soundslike he's trying to participate in a little bit of "what-about-ism".

"Well, I donít think people are taking a total look at this. Because thereís a lot of things that go into these decisions. A: when itís someone like this involved, this does not skip Washington. That means that AG knew about it, that means the investigative agency, the FBI, Bob Mueller, ó"

Harris Faulkner interrupts him, "Well as Christine Pelosi said, some of the faves in the Democrat Party may be on a list here somewhere."

Jones continues, "Well, this was in 2008, under a Democratic administration. So itís not just Acosta making a decision like this. Other factors go ó and if there was corruption, then every investigative agency that was involved with it, including the attorney generalís office, knew something about it,"

Obama was running for President in 2008, that's true...but George W. Bush was the actual president, meaning that anything that happened in 2008 occurred under a Republican administration (Obama was inaugurated in January, 2009).

It's probably not as obvious an attempt to deflect as I think it is (and it's just a coincidence that it happened on Fox News, the Cable Network that carries the most water for the Trump administration).
Thatís pathetic smh

5 days ago '12        #409
OldBusiness 181 heat pts181
space
space
$30,946 | Props total: 57083 57083
 Mr Insecurity said

Donald Trump,
Alan Dershowitz,
Ted Kennedy,
Alec Baldwin
Larry Summers,
Naomi Campbell,
Chris Tucker,
Kevin Spacey,

"Well, I donít think people are taking a total look at this. Because thereís a lot of things that go into these decisions. A: when itís someone like this involved, this does not skip Washington. That means that AG knew about it, that means the investigative agency, the FBI, Bob Mueller, ó"

Jones continues, "Well, this was in 2008, under a Democratic administration. So itís not just Acosta making a decision like this. Other factors go ó and if there was corruption, then every investigative agency that was involved with it, including the attorney generalís office, knew something about it,"

You already know rhe score with these weak fu*ks.

5 days ago '19        #410
Mr Insecurity 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 569 569
 Frasier said
He was cleared by Clinton’s man, and given by plea deal by Robert Mueller...

And it comes full circle but those who are idiots cannot put dots together they’d rather make sh*t up about Drumpf
To be fair, it's not the job of the FBI, and it's certainly not the job of the FBI Director to give anyone a plea deal. The FBI does not handle to prosecution of offenders (they gather information on a crime and pass it on to prosecutors). It wasn't Mueller's (or anyone else at the FBI) call to make. That was on the U.S. Attorney's office to determine the terms of that deal (and that was Acosta's call).

It seems that the only reason that folks are trying to deflect this away from Acosta to Mueller is that it gives (potentially) a layer of deniability to Trump. But even you can pin the "he was informing for the FBI against some guys at Bear Stearns" on the FBI...and, thus, Mueller, that doesn't get Acosta off the hook because he's the one who made the deal. Defend Trump if you'd like (I don't care...yet), but let's not absolve Acosta of his responsibility (and let's not forget that he broke the law by making that deal without notifying the victims).

Frasier said
Lmao at retards thinking this remotely implicates Trump.

It implicates the Clintons. Trump already banned Epstein was Maralago, and also was the only one that helped a prosecution team back in what 2009? And gave pertinent information to the investigators regarding Epstein.

OP should be banned for posting bullsh*t
Do we know that to be true? Trump, himself, has yet to make the claim that he banned Epstein. All I've heard him say is that "he hasn't spoken to him in 15 years (that would be all the way back to 2004). The "Epstein as banned" story was alleged by a lawyer named Bradley Edwards, (who represented one of Epstein’s accusers). but neither Mar-a-Lago nor the Trump Administration have confirmed that story (but I have a feeling that they'll start backing that story soon).

But, Bradley Edwards gives an interview in this video...

[video - click to view]

...and at the 6:34 mark he says,

Bradley Edwards said
I've heard the rumor that Epstein was kicked out of there for allegedly trying to pick up somebody's daughter or something like that but I think I did chase that down as far as I could and never was able to confirm it but I heard...
So he'd heard the rumor, but never confirmed it.

James Patterson included that story in his book "Filthy Rich", but where did he hear it? Keep in mind that that book was written after Epstein's first arrest, so there could have been a little "ass covering" going on (to distance themselves from Epstein).

Plus, according to Patterson, the incident that got Epstein banned allegedly occurred in 1999. If Trump banned him then (especially if he banned him for hitting on under-aged girls), why would he make the: "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side" comment three years after banning a pedophile?

Seems shaky to me.

Also in the video, at about the 5:10 mark of this video, Bradley Edwards says this:

Bradley Edwards said
The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.
He doesn't really go into what they discussed. But he does say that he never actually deposed Trump. Edwards may only have been asking for information to win his cases against Epstein, and Trump was only too willing to give him that info. Did he ask Trump if he had s*x with an under-aged girl? And if he had would Trump have admitted to that (especially since he wasn't under oath)? If Trump had done something illegal (or as Edwards said, "untoward"), why would he admit that to Edwards?

I'm not saying that Trump is actually implicated in any of this, but this hearsay doesn't exonerate him either.

Last edited by Mr Insecurity; 07-11-2019 at 07:44 AM..

5 days ago '17        #411
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 29818 29818
 Mr Insecurity said

Donald Trump,
Alan Dershowitz,
Ted Kennedy,
Alec Baldwin
Larry Summers,
Naomi Campbell,
Chris Tucker,
Kevin Spacey,

Add Prince Andrew's name to the list.

There are sheep on this site who actually believed that Obama was President when Epstein got off because they believe everything they hear on Fox News and other fake news sources.

5 days ago '12        #412
NYCBravado 
space
space
$460 | Props total: 1411 1411
I honestly believe they use cases like this to test the general public's opinion on what this story brings forth. Which means that they realize they have to do more social conditioning as far as the agenda that rolls about daily with these newly founded communities and how they're accepted.

4 days ago '17        #413
Ymmot 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 29818 29818
 NYCBravado said
I honestly believe they use cases like this to test the general public's opinion on what this story brings forth. Which means that they realize they have to do more social conditioning as far as the agenda that rolls about daily with these newly founded communities and how they're accepted.
The problem with your theory is that the whole story has already been in the news since 2008.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '19        #414
Max Kellerman 42 heat pts42
space
space
$698 | Props total: 1741 1741
Yall too broke to understand purchasing young cat

4 days ago '12        #415
NYCBravado 
space
space
$460 | Props total: 1411 1411
 Ymmot said
The problem with your theory is that the whole story has already been in the news since 2008.
Not really sure how that invalidates my point.

2 days ago '14        #416
Spot Rusherz 281 heat pts281
space
space
$16,714 | Props total: 45871 45871
Man this sh*t is about to blow up.

And PizzaGate was real, all while they were trying to erase the entire idea of it.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  20
Video inside Master P Responds To I Got The Hook Up 2 Backlash
253 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  18
Image(s) inside Light Work