Jul 9-Cocaine Mitch likens himself to Obama: 'We both are descendants of slave owners.

most viewed right now
+24  51
34 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '19        #26
Mr Insecurity 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 569 569
 Deeznutz1981 said
Nope I'm not buying it for 1 second. If Obama truly feels bad about it then he should forfeit all of his acquired wealth because after all it was stolen from oppressed people. He's just a giant phony hypocrite though.
This is actually true of every person living in America because of how America was built. We're all reaping the benefits.

6 days ago '18        #27
Deeznutz1981 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 2483 2483
 Mr Insecurity said
This is actually true of every person living in America because of how America was built. We're all reaping the benefits.
Exactly so Obama gives up his stolen money first and perhaps the rest of the country will follow but we all know Obama loves his stolen money too much to give it up!

6 days ago '11        #28
SomeOnesoN 220 heat pts220
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 7955 7955
 Deeznutz1981 said
Nope I'm not buying it for 1 second. If Obama truly feels bad about it then he should forfeit all of his acquired wealth because after all it was stolen from oppressed people. He's just a giant phony hypocrite though.
No, that's you! You fat piece of sh*t. You're probably going to die a hopeless virgin on welfare.

You're such a loser. You disgrace, I bet that no one fu*ks with you in real
life.

Try kicking that trump sh*t to a black/brown guys face.

You still have time to make it right and be a decent man tho. I'll give you that much. But I highly doubt it.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 07-09-2019 at 09:48 PM..
+4   

6 days ago '11        #29
Sin 2164 heat pts2164
space
space
$31,998 | Props total: 97752 97752
 OWPE said
?

The joke is trying to disqualify somebody for something they had nothing to do with. Obama wasn't disqualified, no way Mitch would be
Jokes about slavery are never cool
+4   

6 days ago '07        #30
Cambury 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$39,744 | Props total: 15349 15349
 cohs said
A lot of products of r*pe running around so Im sure a lot of people who identify as black are descendants of slave owners.
Nah Obamas mothers side. He actually isn't of the black diaspora. Blacks need to understand why he was always a good puppet, he doesn't relate to us.
+2   

6 days ago '18        #31
Deeznutz1981 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 2483 2483
 Sin said
Jokes about slavery are never cool
No but jokes about Hypocrisy are and Democrats are hypocrites that's why it hurt you so bad

6 days ago '07        #32
Ham Rove 3540 heat pts3540
space
space
$58,316 | Props total: 35043 35043
@ thinking Mitch is cool. these dumbfu*k edge lords.
+3   

6 days ago '05        #33
Rockstar718 72 heat pts72
space
space
$12,649 | Props total: 16131 16131
I find it funny that when @ and others say something, and I respond, without profanity, without insults and with logic they just slap and not respond

Yall just talking sh*t, ABC's and not tryna have a conversation. The only person I can say at least sometimes is capable of discourse is @

Last edited by Rockstar718; 07-09-2019 at 08:53 PM..
+1   

6 days ago '15        #34
RIPrjacks23 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 7667 7667
Random, I read that all the presidents are related...the way the world is set up it seems plausible..
+3   

6 days ago '18        #35
addth3sauce 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 2262 2262

[pic - click to view]

+1   

6 days ago '11        #36
RAWshadTX 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,005 | Props total: 2501 2501
This fool don’t give a fu*k about nobody.

He doesn’t give a fu*k about 9/11 first responders dying their last breathe, so I’m not surprised by this answer or his views on reparations.

Stop asking Mitch about it. His views on it will never change. What a repulsive and deflective answer.

6 days ago '17        #37
Class of 2017 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 9794 9794
 Rockstar718 said
I hope that helps you understand why they are necessary. How they should be done, what it would look like and how it would be rolled out is a completely different thing
I honestly feel the most impactful reparations that could be received is having 5 years of state school tuition paid for to open up opportunities that most families aren't afforded because of the societal oppression that has occurred in the past.

6 days ago '17        #38
quarter 153 heat pts153
space
space
$2,064 | Props total: 4744 4744
 Sin said
Obama wasn't smiling discussing it as if he was talking about an exciting time in American history

Mcconnell was gloating
He knows Obama is the liberals kryptonite... Obama did it so it's ok. What liberal can disagree with that?

6 days ago '13        #39
jae dub 336 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 3426 3426
bi*ch McConnell need to sign that wavier so we can have a man to man chat and I could teach him some manners

6 days ago '07        #40
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,815 | Props total: 4127 4127
Thats a weird deflection lol.

6 days ago '14        #41
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,318 | Props total: 26197 26197
 Cambury said
Nah Obamas mothers side. He actually isn't of the black diaspora. Blacks need to understand why he was always a good puppet, he doesn't relate to us.
Cosign I don't understand why I keep seeing so many black women saying Obamas ancestors were r*ped slaves no Obamas family on his mother side has always been 100% white he has no connections to black slaves he only has the blood of white slaveowners the only black he has is from his African father. Its like black women see the headline and a*sume his ancestor was Sally Hemmings no his ancestors were the white men and the 40% of white women who owned, murdered,raped and beat black slaves. Obama has no relation to us and cant relate to us he only has the blood of our oppressors and when he got in the white house that is who he catered to and unfortunately Mitch is right they both have purely white bloodlines that go back to slave owners and they both opposed reparations the only difference is Obama is worse because he was president for 8 years and had the power to actually make an attempt at reparations but he doesn't care about us and said it was unfair for us to get reparations.

he helps illegal aliens and they call him the deporter in chief to his face, he helps lgbtq they say he took too long, he gives billions t o Israel they tweet out racist jokes about him and call him racial slurs, he would rather help out people who hate him and his skin than help us who voted for him at a 97% clip. He could apologize for opposing reparations but he chooses not to. If democrats lose badly this time around maybe they will take the reparations and ADOS seriously before 2024. He married Michelle and she taught him nothing about the black experience because even she talks about reverse racism and straight black males as toxic masculinity so he knew if he kept dating pawgs and Hawaiians he could never be president so he found a woman who looked black but had his elitist mindset to ignore us specifically. They talk down t o us every chance they get. Obama goes to morehouse and talks down to the men and talks about bootstraps and no more excuses. Now he was humiliated when a black billionaire shows up and actually clears out their debt which is real help Obama knows money is real help not wagging your finger and placing blame for all the problems of the world on black men again like every other white supremacist does. That's why he knows reparations would work for us but he honestly doesn't care. They are predicting he will be the first president to become a billionaire after office who wasn't a billionaire going in that is all he cares about the only blacks he supports are his kids wife and mother in law.

Last edited by titans7; 07-10-2019 at 02:47 AM..
+3   

6 days ago '07        #42
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,815 | Props total: 4127 4127
 Mr Insecurity said
Some groups more than others since black folks were systematically kept from passing down wealth to their offspring for our first 350 years in this nation. That created a downward spiral that we are still recovering from, collectively. And when o say black folks were denied the opportunity to pass down wealth, Im not speaking in an hyperbolic/abstract way, Im saying there were laws on the books literally stopping black folks from passing down a*sets such as land and money to our heirs. And for a while, many companies that were started from the profits of slave labor, did not hire black folks. So, no we were not all reaping the befits of wealth created by slavery in general.

6 days ago '04        #43
D1nOnlyMrM@ 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,522 | Props total: 4621 4621
I mean like... lots of whites are descendants of slave owners some of us blacks are too. He coulda just said that because its low to carry this situation like that

5 days ago '19        #44
Supreme Doom 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 1063 1063
Nah... Time for him to check out. From life.

Tje audacity to say such a lie...and twist the context is beyond disrespect. He is a hateful evil person. Turkey neck can't sleep and move freely going forward.

His actions are of aggressive racist slander. He as a descendant or privilage should be dealt with.

There is no longer reason to hear anything esle from turkey neck Mitch. His colleagues, family and everyone supporting him are racist and slimey rats. They need to start boo'n him and talk right over him.

I need to see people interupt his dusty @$$ n call him the waste and oiece of racist filth that he is. Lawddd half mercy... Catching him in public or making some useless speech would be ideal. Id like to ask him why is he so useless. Why is his entire life about aggressively governing against all Black people.
There is no more logical convos to be had hear. He is a sitting duck

5 days ago '19        #45
Mr Insecurity 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 569 569
 A-L-P said
Some groups more than others since black folks were systematically kept from passing down wealth to their offspring for our first 350 years in this nation. That created a downward spiral that we are still recovering from, collectively. And when o say black folks were denied the opportunity to pass down wealth, Im not speaking in an hyperbolic/abstract way, Im saying there were laws on the books literally stopping black folks from passing down a*sets such as land and money to our heirs. And for a while, many companies that were started from the profits of slave labor, did not hire black folks. So, no we were not all reaping the befits of wealth created by slavery in general.
Everything you've posted is (mostly) true, except that last sentence. In general, we (the people of America) ARE reaping the benefits of:
Slavery, genocide, manifest destiny and exploitation of the poor around the world, etc. To paraphrase a line from "The Departed", "...a lotta people had to die for me to be me...". A lotta people had to die/have their land stolen/work for no (or very little wages) for America to reach its current position.

No, were have not all benefited from those things equally (you're right, America has codified the stripping of Black wealth in the past), but there are benefits to living in America (vs. living in Honduras, for example) and those benefits can be traced back to the fact that the U.S. was built (and able to grow) on the back of slavery. If the U.S. had not had that extremely cheap labor force to exploit, where would we be today?

5 days ago '07        #46
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$40,577 | Props total: 27429 27429
Cheneys cousin sure..he also was tough on immigrants so y dont u dudes support him too

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside 10 Best Style Tips for Dad Bods Or Chubby Guys
36 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+103online now  17
Image(s) inside Light Work